• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join In The Shadows: Another Gijinka RP

Kerin shrugged " i don't know ...sometimes she goes off and does her own thing..." he said and he walked in " Hey its not to bad...my house was like this when i moved in ..." he said and he bowed " Your welcome " he said smiling " So what happens to bring you to this Gijkan safe haven...i mean you are human anyway" he said smiling at her.

Walter walked up to Grace out of nowhere. "I don't usually see you out at this time of night. Is something troubling you? I can see it on your face." He said trying to sound comforting.

After Jay having his deep moment he decided to find his home." let see it Gumemela street and the block number is 99." he said to himself looking at the paper while walking. When he finally reach to his house he notice the Gardevoir gijinka in the roof.

Last edited:
Walter walked up to Grace out of nowhere. "I don't usually see you out at this time of night. Is something troubling you? I can see it on your face." He said trying to sound comforting.

"Should I be comfy standing next to a person who can Hypnotize people? Nah your my friend I know you wouldn't do something like that... " Grace smiled at the Hypno clenching her sling bag "For a second you sounded like that Marc guy... And I'm fine just a lot of things on my mind...

((OOC: This is hard...))

Kerin shrugged " i don't know ...sometimes she goes off and does her own thing..." he said and he walked in " Hey its not to bad...my house was like this when i moved in ..." he said and he bowed " Your welcome " he said smiling " So what happens to bring you to this Gijkan safe haven...i mean you are human anyway" he said smiling at her.

"Wait you mean there aren't any other humans here? Besides I can't just leave my partner alone we've been together for as long as I can remember!" Zoe exclaimed "Ahem" Marc Interrupted "I'm the one who saved your ass multiple times you know? That one time when you accidentally fell on me actually you saved yourself then..." Marc was still cleaning things up with Psychic.

"Don't pay attention to him please as strong as he is. He's very annoying have around. Once he gets a topic to talk about. He just keeps on blaberring about that for a full 2 hours or whenever he feels like stopp- Ouch what the heck!" Zoe turned to Marc who threw a small box at her "kek" Marc whispered and started Laughing

Kerin chuckled and he laughed a little " Hmm you two act like a couple" he teased and he looked down "yeah there are more human...sorry i just started to think like a friend who always judges everyone" he said and he smiled " Well Zoe where are you from.." he asked smiling and when he heard Marc talk about saving her "oh thats good i'm glad you have a good friendship...my hmm trainer hated me and when he sent me here he tried to kill me ...didn't work out because as you can see i'm alive" he said sighing a little just by looking at the trainer and Gijikan.

"Nah it just imagination" he said while shaking his head. When Jay reach to his door and opened his door. "Welp it look like im going to be here for a while" he said to himself while looking at all the mess in his new home.

Kerin chuckled and he laughed a little " Hmm you two act like a couple" he teased and he looked down "yeah there are more human...sorry i just started to think like a friend who always judges everyone" he said and he smiled " Well Zoe where are you from.." he asked smiling and when he heard Marc talk about saving her "oh thats good i'm glad you have a good friendship...my hmm trainer hated me and when he sent me here he tried to kill me ...didn't work out because as you can see i'm alive" he said sighing a little just by looking at the trainer and Gijikan.

"W-what?!? We're just family nothing more!" Zoe chuckled and continued "Well ummm let me see I was born in Zynite City It's very far away from Corisance as you can tell I've never been here... And Marc is from.. Where were you born again?" Zoe asked her partner "Unova had some good and bad memories there..." Marc was finally sitting down taking a piece of bread from the gifts Kerin brought "I completely forgot about the bread... Mhthanks for this!" Zoe was thanking Kerin again with a mouthful of bread "Stop talking with your mouthful you mught choke and fall into a lake again.." Marc laughed as he turned the Television on and scrolling through the channels.

Zoe then heard about Kerin and his Trainer "Arceus, I'm sorry to hear that" Zoe's smile dropped "Are there any good channels left?" Marc was still scrolling through channels and was now sitting upside down Zoe yawned "I'm gonna take a nap upstairs wake me up if something happens" Zoe went upstairs to sleep leaving Kerin and Marc alone to do boy stuff... :?

Kerin looked confused "fall in a lake?" he asked and he smiled "wow so she fell in a lake how?" he asked laying back on the couch " So Marc ...family ...i wish i had a family like that....yeah life sometimes sucks...i don't why my trainer all of a sudden hated me...he just told the people who went me here to try and kill me " he said he looked at the tv. "oh i heard there a good movie coming on tonight" he said.

Mean while Jay was cleaning the house and notice a pile of paper was covering the floor. He walked to pile and notice a foul smell. "Oh sweet Arceus what is that stench" he said with loud voice while covering his nose.

Marc sighed looking down onto the floor, he got up and picked up a... Sniper Rifle?!? "ZOE YOU FORGOT YOUR SNIPER RIFLE" Marc shouted "WELL BRING IT HERE" She shouted back "What am I YOUR BUTLER?!?" Marc shouted again
"YES, I MEAN NO WHATEVER JUST BRING IT UP"
Marc sighed and began to walk up the stairs holding the Sniper "Oh and Kerin Grace is gonna knock on the door any second now make sure to get it ok?" Marc continued to walk up the stairs soon the knocks on the door were heard

Kerin chuckled and he went to the door and he opened it " Hey grace"he said and he smiled " You look nice" he teased and he let her in " So what brings you to the home of the Zoe and Marc" he asked and he smirked at her. 'dang i wonder i could pull a move on her in the future ...we do know each other but i don't know if she even likes me' he thought

After jay finished cleaning his new home and decidebto visit the human and the Gallade. He got ready and left to visit them. When his walking he try to remember were they say the live when they were talking in the helicopter. When he rember went to her house and knock on the door.

"Hi Kerin... This old dress it's just a thing I wear during certain things...." Grace blushed at Kerin's compliment she sat down the a sofa "Well I thought I should just welcome them but It looks like you already brought a gift.. They seem nice enough to trust." She smiled at Kerin and Marc came down "Well Zoe is in a deep sleep. And Danggg you look good!" Marc complimented Grace's dress "Stop it guys! Im blushing enough already..." Grace had now covered her face with a pillow "Is it like this? Every time someone new joins the city?" Marc joked and sat down across the two "So ummm I'm assuming Grace you already know what the outcome of this City is..." Marc said in a depressed tone
"Yeah it's a shame but that's not happening for a long long time..." Grace replied in a rather depressed tone as well

Walter pocked his head through the living room window. "What's going to happen? Do you have future seing abilities or something?" He asked with a curious tone. "So what is going to happen to the city. I can tell from your expressions that its not something good."

Kerin sighed and he put a arm around grace to tease her more " Yeah i know whats gonna happen but someone might wanna know" he said pointing to the guy in the window" Oh grace i forgot to ask" he said and he grabbed her hand " I had got you a present...wanna come get it after this?" he asked and he poked her nose " cutie" he teased and he looked at back at Marc " You know if this town was to be attacked and destroyed i really wouldn't care because the only other person i care for is grace and our friends" he smiled

When they finally answer the owner of the house said he is in the wrong house. He explain to Jay the human live in block 102. Jay thanked the owner and walked. When he finally reached the house and knock on the door.

((OOC: remember everyone has to be together to advance in the plot so far only the majority are here ))

"Damn it is always like this in Welcoming Parties?" Marc answered the door and greeted Jay "Your the one on the helicopter right? Nice to finally talk to you in person!" He let Jay inside and walked to the Window "The door's open" he said to the Hypno poking its head out the window and walked back to his spot on the couch and sat upside down again "Umm where's Zoe i feel uncomfortable being the only Girl here..." Grace was covering her face with a pillow again and removed it once she heard what Kerin Said "Oh... Ummm. Sure! I'd be glad.." She blushed and covered her face with a pillow again.. "Awkward..." Marc was still sitting upside down eating raw carrots

Kerin smiled at her and he sighed "sorry for making you feel embrassed "he whispered and he hugged her a little and he sat down " i think she went up stairs " he said and he looked at the other people coming inside "wow whats with everyone coming here?" he asked and he sighed "well more the merrier" he said and he laid back on the couch.

"Glad to meet you" he said with a smile. Jay saw Kerin and walked to him. "Hey I just wanted to ask a questions. "What do you mean I look familiar to you he asked." he asked with a confused look.

Kerin sighed "oh sorry i thought you looked like my old friend " he said and he looked down " Well nice to meet you?"" he asked and he held out his hand for a formal handshake.

"It a pleasure " he said while shaking his hand. " I have one more question. Have you seen a Weavile." He asked. "The reason is I was searching for him" he said with a serious tone.

Grace was dead silent she had no one to talk to really, but she was fine being alone she just sat there and watched some television as Zoe screamed from her room saying "THE HELL IS ALL THAT BLABBERMOUTH MARC"
"IT WASN'T ME FOR ARCEUS' SAKE" Marc shouted back Hus mouth stuffed with carrots And then Zoe came down the stairs rubbing her eyes due to the fact she just woke up "Oh my lord, so many people... Oh arceus I'll be right back with some food!" She ran over to the kitchen shortly after the sizzling of fire could he heard "There she goes again... Hey Zoe make sure you don't burn the house down.!" Marc shouted "I won't just cooking something up... They have an abundance of ingredients here" Zoe shouted back

Kerin looked at Grace and he sighed before he wrong something on a piece of paper 'hey do you trust them...you kind of looking like you are worried' he wrote and he sat beside her " Hey Grace wanna come by my house tonight and hang out..i kind of miss having out with my old pal" he said and he put a hand on her hand. Kerin looked up at zoe and he chuckled.

"Uh Kerin dont want to be rude. You didnt really answer my question.", Jay said. "Im looking for a Weavile. Have you seen him when your in the lab" he asked.

Kerin sighed "oh yeah " he said and he thought "no i haven't " he said and he sighed " Why are you looking for a weavile?" he asked

"Well he is my dad, well not biologically." Jay said. "We both got separate from Team Phantom and im trying to search for him" he said. "But thank for answering my question." he said with a sigh.

"S-sure.."Grace Looked down onto the ground ignoring the piece of paper Kerin sent her "Alright guys! Just tell me if your up for seconds!" Zoe came in holding up a dish with Fries, Calamari, Cheese Sticks and Baked Potatos all in one dish "Damn you did this yourself?" Marc took a Potato and began to munch on it still sitting upside down "Yup!" Zoe wiped some sweat off her face and went into the kitchen again and came out with Glasses of Juice "I'll be in the bathroom..." Zoe went to the Bathroom

"Anymore good channels on here?!?" Marc began scrolling through them really fast "Channel 64 but there's not much on..." Grace spoke eating a cheese stick "Thanks...." Marc said to Grace and quickly went to Channel 64 which was just old action movies but it'll do...

"Um excuse me guys imma get some fresh air. I will be back." Jay said walking out the door and sat down on the porch. "I will find you soon Dad" Jay said with deep thought. After while He decide to stay out the porch a little longer and look at the starry sky like he did with Weavile.

The return of the prankster mon!
She had come a little late, aquiring an old-looking messenger bag that she had found in her closet that would probably die for a cleaning. This messenger bag was a little bit dusty, brown clothed with more than enough pouches to make it secure. Honestly, the Whimsicott looked ready for action without a reason to be. The contents of the bag were currently unknown, but her actions were more careful than usual so it could have been something fragile.

With a quick knock on the door that could've sounded like a secret code, Emi stood by the door. The goofy grin on her features made her look silly but also showed that she hadn't changed in the slightest.

Grace heard the childish knock on the door from the sound she didn't have to use Future sight to know who it was "I'll get that!" She stood up and went to the door to open it "Hello Emi..." She smiled at the Whimsicott "What's that? It could use a trip to the laundromat... Anyways come on in! There's food and juice on the table and some more food in the kitchen..." She greeted the Whimsicott and went back to her seat on the couch beside Kerin "Make sure to close the door."

"'Ello there!" Emi responded, quickly closing the door behind her and joining the others, chuckling lightly about Grace's comment about her bag. Taking a seat, she was tempted to take some food but decided against it as she wasn't hungry and would probably eat everything. At times, the Whimsicott was worse than a Snorlax. "Are you two a couple?" She was quick to ask Kerin, seems she did miss a lot.

After gazing the stars Jay still realize there a party. He decided to go back in. He saw another gijinka that he saw at the drop zone. He walked without paying attention that he bumped into the whimscott ginjika. " Im sorry. I didnt mean to bump to you, I wasnt paying attention." he said with an apologizing tone.

The Whimsicott gijinka gripped onto her vintage-looking messenger bag before glancing over at Jay, "It's fine, don't you worry chap!" She grinned a bit, knowing that the bump wasn't intentional. She probably sounded like some old person because of her choice in vocabulary, not that she minded. "Weren't you one of the people at the... Uh... Whaddya call it?" She had completely forgotten the name of the place but recognized the people who were there.

"Drop zone!" Zoe came out the Bathroom "Hello, I'm Zoe! Nice to see you made it to this unintentional party lol" She chuckled before taking a seat next to Marc "Marc sit properly you might get a blood rush..." Zoe said staring at Marc who was still sitting upside down "NEVER" Marc shouted and Zoe sighed "Told ya he's annoying..." Zoe glanced over to Grace who was reading a book out of nowhere "I AM NOT ANNOYING Do you want me to bring up the Time we lit up Aredia like fireworks" Marc stood right side up finally.. "Please no..." Zoe was facepalming "We where there in Aredia for like I don't know 2 weeks the place was crawling with Phantom Officers the goddamn Desert next to it, the houses everything..." Marc stood up walking back and forth "Oh god not again..."
"... Was filled with Gijinkas every corner was being guarded by the Arceus Dammit Gijinkas, then what do you do?!? You freaking throw a rock at one of them!!!!! I mean--- A rock!!!! You could've used I don't know your Sniper Rifle!!!! That could blow somebody's head off! But no you throw a harmless rock!! We could've stealthy that place like Solid Snake but noooo you goddamn threw a Rock now look what happened to that place--- GONE.. Gone like freaking Giratina to the Distortion Realm--- But that's not the end your antics got into more trouble at Zynite City and of course you decided to prank a Team Phantom Member..." Marc was making suggestive gestures idk "Dude. Stop."

"You guys are like a married couple." he said with sarcastic tone. "You said a house in a desert. By any chance you heard about any plan their trying to do." Jay said.

Kerin over heard Marc and he walked up " Marc Team Phantom?" he asked and he sighed " What is they " he asked and he smiled at him " are they a evil group" he asked and he went over to grace and he sat beside her " hey grace " he said and he smiled at her and he chuckled at her " So zoe whats with the sniper rifle?" he asked and he smiled at her a little.

Pulling her cotton-like hair back, Emi let out a small sigh, her eyebrows burrowing together. "Team Phantom..." Her eyes glanced at her bag then at the floor before letting out a small sigh, knowing that she wasn't the one being asked. "Let's just hope that you don't meet them..." The Whimsicott gijinka spoke quietly before heading to the kitchen to get a drink.

"I'll swear if they do something to Weavile. They see what going to happen to them." he said while his aura was slowly turning red. After he notice his aura turning red, and he calmed down. "Sorry my emotion was controlling me again." he said with a calm tone.

Last edited:
"Hi..." Grace was chuckled back at Kerin and looked to Zoe "This old thing, its something..." She carried the Sniper"I use to blow somebody's head off!" She pointed at Emi and pulled the rrigger but it was empty "AH" Grace hugged Kerin in fright but quickly released once she knew that there were no bullets inside it "HAHAHAHA" Zoe burst out laughing "Oh... Never gets old"

Kerin chuckled and he gasped when Zoe pointed the rifle and pulled the trigger " Oh its empty" he said and he smiled and he looked at Grace " hey that felt nice " he said and he pet her head " Oh Zoe nice prank" he said and he smirked " Hmm Grace its getting late...do you think we should be going?" he asked even thought they did live near by...kerin lived next door and grace she Kerin thought she lived close.