• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open In The Shadows: Another Gijinka Rp (Discussion)

Note: Rp has already started you'll need to find a way to introduce your OC instead of just randomly appearing in Corisance City

This is just an RP made
fun with the help of @Tsu , Im hoping it lasts long T_T most rps I've been in have been dead quickly so if your gonna join make sure you post very often ah well, who listens to rules these days... Sorry this took so long
Anyways Let's get to the rules

Rules:

1. All PRP and Global Pokecharms rules apply
2. No One liners
3. Speak in Third Person
4. If your gonna join make sure you post oftenly, unless your waiting for someone to reply to yours
5. Pls Read the rulez
6. The Entirety of Tandor will be explored once we get into the Plot
7. Corisance City is supposed to be a Safe Haven so no randomly posting fights or Team Phantom appearing nuisance
8. No Rule found here...

Bio:

Basic Information:

Name:
Nicknames/Titles:
Species:

Character Appearance:
Hair:
Eyes:
Height(optional):
Weight(optional):
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc):
Clothes Accessories etc.:

Personality:
General Personality:
General Happiness:
Social Level:
Positive Personality Traits:
Negative Personality Traits:
Favorite Drinks:
Favorite Colors:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:

General Character Info:
Relationship Status:
Place of residence:
Place of Birth:
Friends:
Enemies:

Character Abilities and Proficiency:
Weapon(s):
Moves:
Unique Abilities:

History/Background
Birthplace:
Parents:
History:

Well then with that done let the show begin

Mirror a supposedly Beneficial Virus that was invented by Holt Callus a Scientist that was responsible for creating many other inventions being used today Mirror is a Virus thatcan inject Human DNA into a Pomemon turning them into Gijinkas, It also allows them to speak Human, But the downside to this? A Team is using it for their Nefarious needs every single Pokemon injected with it (which the entire world is) can be controlled by them, Team Phantom They have taken over every single region Alola, Bloka (The references) Kanto, Kalos, Unova and everything in between. They overthrew the other Evil Teams From Galactic to Wyvern ( DAAAAAMMMNNN ) The Entire World was on their knees... But there were Gijinkas that could Reject the Control of Team Phantom those have been searched by Team Phantom and a group of Human Rebels for years they have been battling the two sides Luckily you have been found by the Humans along with them were a variety of Other Gijinkas.. And you have been Teleported to Tandor, Corisance City a Safe Haven for Humans and Gijinka Alike But Tandor was also under Chaos by Team Phantom Peace is not existent anymore

This RP takes place in Corisance City a Safe Haven stated above You can RP as a Human aswell! The People in the RP are listed below:

Rythmn Grace (Gardevoir) @PeachyPie
Kerin Hersera (Houndoom) @Tsu
Jasmine (Tangela) @*that* guy
Wally Bow Fett (Wobofett) @SMRPG64
Emi (Whimsicott) @Ikuze_Lets_Go
Walter (Hypno) @koopa000
Applejack (Meowstic) @The Ringmaster
My Bio:

Name:Rhythm Grace
Nicknames/Titles:Rhythm, Gracey, Grace.
Species:Gardevoir

Character Appearance:
Hair:Green hair that reaches down to her chest and covers one of her eyes
Eyes:Red and Blue
Height(optional):7ft 3cm
Weight(optional):not gonna put this since I can't calculate weight
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc):None
Clothes Accessories etc.:Rhythm wears a white dress that reaches to the ground like a normal gardevoir which also has the red Chest spike on it and behind it, She also wears Headphones given to her by a friend, long ago...

Personality:
General Personality:She is silly most of the time.but like a sweet gardevoir, will protect her friends even if it means killing, She prefers to stay in bed most of the day procrastinating from doing chores
General Happiness:Shifts rapidly from Very Happy to Yandere mood. When she sees one of her friends in pain
Social Level:She prefers not to make the first move
Positive Personality Traits:Happy, All out going, Skilled at battling and remixes of various music genres.
Negative Personality Traits:Overprotective, Lazy
Likes:Music, Her Friends and Family, Peace and Quiet for her music.
(All optional)Favorite Foods:
Favorite Drinks:
Favorite Colors:
Dislikes:Mean Gijinkas, Battling(but will battle if she needs to) Stinky Smells.
Hobbies:Listening to Music, Hanging out with her friends.

General Character Info:
Relationship Status:None
Place of residence: Corisance City (The Safehaven)
Place of Birth:Unova
Friends:None at the Moment
Enemies:None at the Moment

Weapon(s):A Katana (last resort)
Moves: Psychic, Teleport, Shock Wave, Calm Mind, Healing Wish, Fire Punch, Ancient Power, Extreme Speed, Signal Beam
Unique Abilities:Can Reverse Time (Does not work all the time), Can Create Small Black Holes

History/Background
Birthplace:Unova
Parents:Gallade(Exodus), Gardevoir (Hailey)
History: She grew up in Unova not a normal place for a Ralts. But it was her home, when she was first Injected with the Mirror, She was fascinated by the effects. She could talk human! She could be understood by her Trainer.. Which died because of Team Phantom, She saw Gijinkas, Others which seemed mindless blankly staring at her with their Red Glowing Eyes, and Somehow she wasn't affected, She hided for months until they found her, but right before they could kill her, someone came that someone jumped at her and teleported them to Tandor, That was the last of she saw of that Person,Tandor was a newly discovered region which was also controlled by Team Phantom but unlike the other regions, there were rebellions Trainers and Pokemon alike fighting for freedom, She was safe for now...

Last edited:
Name: jasmine
Nicknames/Titles: jas,jazzy
Species: tangela

Character Appearance: jasmine has long dark green hair that is wore back and covers almost everything to her knees
Hair: dark green
Eyes: blue
Height(optional):
Weight(optional):
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): none
Clothes Accessories etc.: she has a green tee shirt, green shorts and green shoes

Personality: calm,collective and kind
General Personality: jasmine is normally quite but still happy
General Happiness: jasmine is almost always in a ok mood unless A. Something great happens
Or B. Something horrible happens
Social Level: has is normally one to only talk when spoken to
Positive Personality Traits: is helpful and good with numbers and math
Negative Personality Traits: she is often to shy to act upon stuff
(All optional)Favorite Foods: pizza
Favorite Drinks: water and coke
Favorite Colors: dark green... lime green... let's just go with the entire spectrum of green
Dislikes: having to do stuff she's uncomfortable with
Hobbies: working on inventions

General Character Info:
Relationship Status: single
Place of residence: corisance city
Place of Birth: shinno
Friends: none
Enemies: none

Weapon(s): a small saber
Moves: vine whip, leafage, water gun
Unique Abilities: nothing special that she knows of

History/Background
Birthplace: saffron city
Parents: leafeon (max) tangagrowth
History: jasmine was born like any other Pokemon with her parents and a trainer she grew up and at the age of ten was injected with mirror even though she could communicate with her trainer she didn't she would talk to her parents that's it when team phantom killed them she ran away she eventually found her way to tandor and has lived alone in corisance city ever since

That took awhile but it was worth for such a good Rp

@*that* guy Accepted! It's nice to see people interested :)

Note:Jasmine and her nickname's First Letter have to be Capitalized <--- like that
Same goes for Corisance City and Team Phantom, K?

As someone who actually is in both the RPs you referenced, I have to join this

Bio:

Basic Information:

Name: Wally Bow Fett
Nicknames/Titles: Wally
Species: Wobofett

Character Appearance:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black/Brown
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): Don't know if this counts but he has a Wobofett tail, which is sentient, and speaks to Wally with telepathy.
Clothes Accessories etc.: A blue hoodie which Wally never takes off

Personality:
General Personality: Wally is always positive and looks on the bright side, even in the most dire of situations. His sentient tail on the other hand is a sarcastic, judgemental jerk
General Happiness: 9/10, most of the time. It takes a lot but if you manage to make Wally unhappy, it'll be twice as hard to make him happy again. Meanwhile Tail just hates everything
Social Level: Loves talking to others but has no idea how and is really, really awkward.
Positive Personality Traits: Very bouncy, bubbly and kind.
Negative Personality Traits: If upset, it's extremely hard to make him feel better. He is also Naive- well not Naive but much too posative that things will get better. Unhealthy levels of optimisim and foolishness
Favorite Drinks:
Favorite Colors: Blue
Dislikes: "Why not" puns (likes all other kinds of puns though), Gjinka being mistreated, others being upset, bad people, people with questionable morals
Hobbies:

General Character Info:
Relationship Status: Single?
Place of residence: Corisance City
Place of Birth: Kanto
Friends: His Tail
Enemies: Anyone trying to take advantage of his kind

Weapon(s): A short sword, but not very good with it
Moves: Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard, Encore, Destiny Bond
Unique Abilities: Can take many hits without feeling pain, unless he is hit in the tail in which case the pain is amplified.

History/Background
Birthplace: Kanto
Parents: Never knew them
History: (tell me if this isn't ok) Wally was born in the home of a famous Pokemon breeder, as a regular Wynaut. He was gifted to the breeder's son, a budding trainer named Will, who moved away from Kanto to another region to train. During a really intense Gym Battle, Wally evolved and became a Wobofett. Then, years later when Will was a seasoned Pokemon Trainer, Team Phantom attacked. Will was one of the first to take a stand, along with others he battled against their relentless attack but the normal Pokémon were no match for the Gjinka. As the region was beginning to be overrun, Will freed all his Pokemon, hoping they could escape.

That was the last Wally ever saw of Will, for shortly thereafter, the region's military fell and Will was taken somewhere by the Phantoms. Wally tried to maintain contact with the others but one by one they fell, were picked off. Eventually he was captured by Team Phantom and brought to be Gjinkified. He was forced to work for the cruel members of the team from then on, until he was able to escape, one day he felt no urge to obey as he had all those other times, he didn't know what it was but it didn't matter, he ran, he ran until he could run no more, and found himself in Corisance City.

Name: Kerin Hersera
Species: Houndoom

Character Appearance:
Hair: Dark red with black tips on the front and back of his hair.
Eyes:Red and Blue
Height: 5ft4in
weight:120lbs
Clothes Accessories etc.: Kerin wears a t-shirt with a dark blue halo in the middle. he also wears dark blue jeans and boots. he also wears a pair of headphones.
Personality:
Personality: He is a great guy and he really is a funny person but sometimes he can be serious if someone wants to fight his friends.
Positive Personality Traits:Happy , outgoing.
Negative Personality Traits: Kind of shy around females.
Dislikes:Mean Gijinkas, Evil humans.
Hobbies: playing video games, playing football and other sports.

General Character Info:
Relationship Status:None
Place of Birth: unova

History/Background
Birthplace:Unova
Parents: Houndoom(Aaron), Ninetales(Ceria)

Bio:

Basic Information:

Name: Walter
Nicknames/Titles: The Hypnotist
Species: Hypno

Character Appearance:
Hair: white
Eyes: dark brown
Height(optional):
Weight(optional):
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): none
Clothes Accessories etc.: red bandana on his head

Personality:
General Personality: kind of creepy but is a kind hearted guy deep within and is really cool
General Happiness: decent
Social Level: bad
Positive Personality Traits: really calm even under intense pressure
Negative Personality Traits: uses hypnosis too often
Favorite Drinks: orange soda
Favorite Colors: orange
Dislikes: mean people, work
Hobbies: Hypnosis, gaming and drinking soda

General Character Info:
Relationship Status: none
Place of residence: Corisane city
Place of Birth: Kanto
Friends: none yet
Enemies: no one yet

Weapon(s): Kunai with chain
Moves: Hypnosis, Psychic, Nightmare, Shadow Ball, Protect, Reflect, Dazzling Gleam, Fire Punch, Drain Punch
Unique Abilities: Master Hypnotist

History/Background
Birthplace: Viridian Forest
Parents: a Gardevoir and a Hypno (Do they have to be in the same egg group?)
History: Walter had no friends growing up in the forest full of bug types, when the virus hit he was taken away from his parents but managed to escape. now lives in Corisane city with haunting memories.

Last edited:
Oh my god I just got that

This entire discussion is just inside jokes

Ironically Z hasn't joined, I say ironically since he's been referenced twice now

Haha that was sarcasm if it wasn't obvious enough, Anyways stop searching up the internet and shit cuz that's Onixceptable. whatever the pun I'll eRATICATE it right away and maybe YOU should've kept your Meowth shut I would like a war but I prefer Natu clutter the thread with me winning...

I'll stop you right here

I magnaMITE have spared you before, but the EMBOARS of war have been fired up and there is no escape

I noticed that you copied my Meowth pun, like seriously put in a little bit of effort at least

Oh, you dont have the PokeBALLS to? Do you? It doesn't matter, I'll vine whip you back into shape!

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!

So it begins...

I stand up straight to face @PeachyPie, a heavenly alignment of shiny Magikarp surrounding me, emitting a heavenly glow
"
THIS IS GONNA KROCAROCK!"

FIGHT

anyone else think we should make a private RP about this?

I hope I haven't come late or anything! Or that you don't mind me joining? Please tell me if I've done anything wrong

Basic Information
Name: Emi
Nicknames/Titles: The Trickster
Species: Whimsicott

Character Appearance
Hair: Naturally white-blonde in colour, her hair is like a large afro, crazy and literally everywhere. Because it is weighed down, it comes down to her mid-back.
Eyes: Large and orange in colour, there's often a glint of mischief in them
Height(optional): 4' 11"
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): She has green curled horns that cover her ears, I swear they're natural!
Clothes Accessories etc.: She wears a green, star-shaped bowler hat that somehow sits on the back of her head. She also wears a white playsuit with a square scarf that's cream in colour. Cream fingerless gloves are worn over her hands and knee-length black-brown socks are worn under her ankle-height boots (coincidentally in cream). Because of that, her clothes are prone to easily becoming dirty, not that she minds.

Personality
General Personality: A fun-loving person who totally doesn't make tearable puns and find them hilarious. She is a mediator and doesn't like fighting, but she will if she must; her fighting style is basically her just messing with the opponent.
General Happiness: 9.5/10 she's just always happy unless the situation is tense, but even then she tries to lighten the mood
Social Level: 9.5/10 she kinda needs to be around others to survive she isn't very strong so she prefers to be around others, may it be helping or entertaining them, even at her own expense.
Positive Personality Traits: Fun-loving, mediator, a very charming and kind person
Negative Personality Traits: Her mischievious nature makes her hard to trust, naive, very foolish
Likes: Jokes, may it be practical or puns | Her friends | Flowers and just nature in general
Favorite Foods: Anything really, especially junk food
Favorite Drinks: Sakura cola
Favorite Colors: Green, Brown, Cream
Dislikes: Team Phantom and Fighting
Hobbies: Pranking and Parkour

General Character Info
Relationship Status: None/Single
Place of residence: Corisance City
Place of Birth: Unova
Friends: None yet
Enemies: Team Phantom

Character Abilities and Proficiency
Weapon(s): Anything nearby or her scarf if necessary
Moves: Encore | Tailwind | Moonblast | Giga Drain | Psychic | U-Turn | Protect | Endeavor | Worry Seed
Unique Abilities: Can malipulate her body to pass through things no matter how small, though she only uses it if she needs to escape | Not really an ability but she's often mistaken for a sheep

History/Background
Birthplace: Pinwheel Forest
Parents: Whimsicott (mother), Jumpluff (father)
History: Emi was born as an Cottonee to a rather unusual pair of parents, because of this, she ended up looking like a ball of cotton growing up. At a very young age, she was found by Team Phantom, who originally mistook her for a ball of cotton and took her in for research. She never saw her family after that. On her way to wherever their headquarters were, she evolved through a random sun stone she had found; but she was discovered to be a pokemon like the other Unovan pokemon taken away from their homes. She was soon injected with Mirror and immediately hid away as a ball of cotton, never obeying anything that the grunts said. She ran away the first chance she could find and was eventually found by a human who teleported her to Corisance City in Tandor; she immediately felt relief run through her as she arrived and made the city her home. When Team Phantom took over, she started fighting for her freedom in whatever way she could.