• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open In The Shadows: Another Gijinka Rp (Discussion)

Sorries for latez repliez Me and my family went to sunday mass Anyways, Recap it's just basically a welcome party for 2 new inhabitants in Corisance City You can read their bios in the previous page but I'm assuming you already saw it

I hope it's not too late for me to join

Name: Kaisa (He's back :))
Nicknames/Titles: His name means 'Flying Blade' in the steel type dialect, so I suppose
Species: Skarmory

Character Appearance:
Hair: None (Skarmory head)
Eyes: A sort of grey
Height(optional): N/A (Can't be bothered to figure out
Weight(optional): N/A (can't be bothered to figure out)
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): I'm just going to use this space to describe Kaisa himself. He has a Skarmory head, with a sort of grating voice owing to the beak. The legs and feet are human, but coated in a layer of metal, as is the torso. The head sorta blends with everything else seamlessly though, so it doesn't look too strange. Oh, and also, he has no arms. Only wings. And a Skarmory tail running down his chest
Clothes Accessories etc.: None. It's hard without hands

Personality:
General Personality: Very laid back, and I suppose you could say sassy. He's the kind of person to yell YOLO before jumping off a cliff
General Happiness: Normally pretty happy, unless somebody gets hurt, in any way. Then, you'll kinda feel bad for the person responsible
Social Level: High. (Is that how you rate someone's social level?)
Positive Personality Traits: Rarley gets embarrassed, always confident and happy to help someone. Relaxed, most of the time
Negative Personality Traits: If he doesn't someone, he will become icy to them until he finds something he likes about them. Not speaking unless it's a retort or criticism, or more commonly just not being around them in general. Normally doesn't think about the consequencss of doing something, though this is rarley social
(All optional)Favorite Foods: You can't beat some fresh Leppa berries
Favorite Drinks: Lemonade
Favorite Colors: Silver, blue
Dislikes: Fire, bullies. People who act much bigger than they are
Hobbies: Fighting, tree cutting, treasure hunting

General Character Info:
Relationship Status: Unknown
Place of residence: Unknown
Place of Birth: The Hoenn region
Friends: Unknown
Enemies: Unknown

Character Abilities and Proficiency: Sturdy
Weapon(s): His wings and beak
Moves: Brave bird, slice, X-scissor, steel wing
Unique Abilities: The ability to learn moves from others, provided he has a bit of time to practice and the move is possible (Eg, he can learn iron head after watching another Pokémon use it, and having time to practice it, but not flamethrower or Leaf Blade, since that's kinda impossible)

History/Background
Birthplace: Hoenn region
Parents: Father was a Talonflame Gijinka (That's how he learnt Brave Bird, since it's a move too complex for him to learn from scratch) and mother was a Skarmory
History: He was born a Gijinka, so the stuff injected into others wasn't in him, and his parents had managed to break free of it, his mom because of her steel typing helping against the drug, his dad through pure willpower. Then, he set off to Coriance city, after hearing it was a sort of safe haven

Please tell me if I need to change anything

Last edited: