• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open In The Shadows: Another Gijinka Rp (Discussion)

Name: Jayson
Nickname/title: Jay
Species: Lucario

Character appearance:
Hair: black hair with a red tip covering his left eye.
Eyes: Royal blue
Height: 5"6"
Marking: a scar in his right eye
Clothes accessories: His bandanna and 3 ring pierce in his right ear

Personality
General personality: kind and loyal to his friend, but he can go berserk when they hurt his friends
General happiness: 5.0 He could sometimes be happy and sometimes he can have serious thought in his mind.
Social level: 5.0 he could sometime be suspecious when he meet someone new
Positive personality: trustworthy, outgoing and energetic with his friend
Negative personality: sometimes he wants to be alone
Favorite food: anything sweet and sour
Favorite drink: oran berry juice
Favorite color: blue
Dislikes: Team Phantom and being useless
Hobbies: Training and like to cause a little bitbof trouble

General character information
Relationship status: Single
Current residence: Corisance city
Place of birth: Sinnoh
Friends: none
Enemies: Team Phantom

Character abilities and proficiency
Weapons: his fist and his brass knuckle
Moves: bone rush, close combat, aura sphere, power up punch, and metal claw
Unique ability: He can use his aura energy to heal and strengthen his attack, but when he goes berserk his aura turn red

History/ background
Birthplace: Iron cave
Parents: Weaville ( father figure)
Mother unknown
History: Jay was rescued by a Weaville when he was riolu. Weaville was the only pokemon he trust when he younger. Then one day he got separate Weaville by Team Phantom. Team Phantom took him to a lab and injected him mirror. Few weeks later he escaped from the lab and notice a human to come this way. He have no choice he and he decide ran toward him. All of sudden he been teleport to Corisance city. He was ready to rebel against Team Phantom and be free.

(Sorry to join late. I just also want let you know that i wont be very active on Wednesday and Friday because of judo)

Basic Information:

Name:Zoe Cullen
Nicknames/Titles:Zoe.
Species:Human

Character Appearance:
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Red
Height(optional):
Weight(optional):
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc):
Clothes Accessories etc.:Black Worn Out Trench Coat,Black Shirt, Blue skirt a pair of glasses, Yellow shoes with short heels

Personality:

General Personality:Kind Hearted or so she has been observed with it
General Happiness:9.0 She keeps a smile on her face at all times except when the situation is serious
Social Level: ???
Positive Personality Traits: Kind, Calm,
Negative Personality Traits: Clumsy
(All optional)Favorite Foods: Cookies
Favorite Drinks: ???
Favorite Colors: ???
Dislikes: Marc's Blabbering
Hobbies: Watching Beautiful Scenery

General Character Info:
Relationship Status: ???
Place of residence:Corisance City
Place of Birth: Zynite City
Friends: Marc, Kerin
Enemies: ???

Character Abilities and Proficiency:
Weapon(s): Grace saw her hiding a Sniper Rifle inside her Trench Coat even that it was obvious
Moves: None
Unique Abilities: ???

History/Background
Birthplace: ???
Parents: ???
History: ???

I'll edit these as we go along

Basic Information:

Name: Marc Rin
Nicknames/Titles: Marc, Rin
Species:Gallade

Character Appearance:
Hair:Blue
Eyes:Blue
Height(optional):
Weight(optional):
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc):
Clothes Accessories etc.:Like a Normal Gallade clothing thang

Personality:
General Personality: She acts the same as Zoe but very overprotective
General Happiness:10.0 SMILEZ FOR DAYS
Social Level: ???
Positive Personality Traits: Calm
Negative Personality Traits: Talkative
Favorite Drinks: ???
Favorite Colors: Blue
Dislikes: Zoe's Clumsiness
Hobbies: Talking about things

General Character Info:
Relationship Status: ???
Place of residence:Corisance City
Place of Birth: Unova, Nuvema Town
Friends:Zoe, Kerin
Enemies: ???

Character Abilities and Proficiency:
Weapon(s): ???
Moves: Psychic, Mind Reader
Unique Abilities: ???

History/Background
Birthplace: Nuvema Town
Parents: ???
History: ???
I'll also edit this as we go on through the rp

Last edited:
Y'know who I haven't used for anything yet?

Basic Information
Name
: Applejack
Nicknames/Titles: Jackie
Species: Meowstic

Character Appearance
Hair
: Her hair is a relaxed, medium bob with side bangs. It's a light brown-orange color, dip-dyed light grey.
Eyes: Her eyes are an azure blue that sparkle in the sunlight.
Height: Jackie is around 5' 4" tall.
Weight: She's very fit, only weighing about 117 pounds.
Markings: Dotting her body are spots of the same light brown-orange and grey of her hair, but they're part of her skin.
Clothes/Accessories: Applejack has many an accessory, and will change them out more often than not. Usually, she likes to wear these three outfits, depending on her mood (yes, these are all named after the drawings I made of them):
  • Tomboy-ish: black skater dress, leggings, black high top Converse sneakers, Pokemon hat
  • Cute: light pink sweater with red hearts at the elbows, leggings with roses printed on them, light pink Converse sneakers, rose tucked behind her ear
  • Chilly: panda hoodie, black sweatpants, black Uggs, green mittens
Here's a visual of all three, which I made myself on Polyvore.

Personality
General Personality
: Applejack is usually a very happy-go-lucky girl with her eye on the future. She always wonders about different scenarios and how they'd affect certain people and other things in the long run, even if they'd surely never happen. If something doesn't go her way, though, Jackie's power can be hugely immense and cause serious damage to many things. With the help of some others, she's learning to keep this anger and power under control- just don't get on her bad side.
General Happiness: As previously stated, Jackie is most likely in a happy state. Sometimes, however, it's just a ploy to hide how she truly feels.
Social Level: Applejack's fairly sociable, but she's not much of a conversation starter.
Positive Personality Traits: enthusiastic, responsible, encouraging, understanding, considerate...
Negative Personality Traits: possessive, clingy, suspicious, impatient, stubborn...
Likes: thunderstorms, sour foods, being out of the house...
Favorite Foods: kiwi, tiramisu, Sour Patch Kids...
Favorite Drinks: root beer, lemonade, orange soda...
Favorite Colors: blues, greens, reds...
Dislikes: bitter foods, punk rock music, dog gijinkas...
Hobbies: playing electric guitar, cooking, certain video games

General Character Info
Relationship Status
: She's single as a pringle, but ready to mingle, she believes.
Place of Residence: Corisance City
Place of Birth: Anistar City, Kalos
Friends: nobody specifically at the moment
Enemies: Team Phantom

Character Abilities and Proficiency
Weapon(s)
: a battle ax (one with a blade on either side, like this one)
Moves: Psyshock, Confusion, Barrier, Yawn
Unique Abilities: She possesses a massive amount of psychic power in her ears, which she uses whenever she gets mad, but more often than not, they're clamped shut and the power is not used. Also, she can read the minds of a few people, but this can only be done every once in a while.

History/Background
Birthplace
: Anistar City, Kalos
Parents: mother: Honesti the Liepard - father: Nestor the Meowstic
History: Applejack was born by the sundial of Anistar City- other than her parents, it was the first thing she had ever seen. As the average wild Espurr, she lived off of Berries found in the nearby forest and, on rare occasions, the food that people dropped. For the longest time, she didn't have a Trainer, always sticking with her parents and steering clear of humans. Unfortunately, two different humans caught her dad, and then her mom, leaving Jackie alone. A third human, not long after her sudden abandonment, ended up catching her, but Jackie never quite liked him, no matter how many PokePuffs or head rubs she was given. This Trainer took her to a very unfamiliar region, where she was then abandoned in favor of a new party member. Jackie's hatred toward humans grew much, much stronger on that day.

She reached a certain point of anger when she was caught for a second time, now by a group of scientists. Unable to fight back, Jackie could do nothing as she was injected with Mirror, and her transformation into a half-human only made her want to cry. In a fit of rage, she unleashed her energy, destroying part of the lab, and wound up running. She stayed a refuge for some time, still getting used to her new abilities of human speech and understanding, when she stumbled upon Corisance City. She noticed that many creatures like her were there, so she decided to stay. If she was to be a freak, then she might as well be so with others like her. Since then, she's grown to accept her gijinka ways and has become a better and happier half-human.

~~~~~

Just tell me if I need to change or fix anything, alright?

Sorry, I've been busy. If you don't mind me asking, what's happening right now? From what I gather, a helicopter full of Gjinka have arrived but not much else