• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

if you could have a pokemon what would it be

Correction, Rockman, Piplup is from Sinnoh

anyway,

I'd probly have a Lucario. They are simply full of uber win :p [size=1pt]and might I add, totally HOT!

I think I'd probably go with a Houndour, because it's just like a dog yet it can breathe fire and whatnot :p

Edit: On second thoughts, Haunter is a nice second option. Being invisible and passing through walls and stuff sounds so sneaky >:D

I think I'd probably go with a Houndour, because it's just like a dog yet it can breathe fire and whatnot :p

Edit: On second thoughts, Haunter is a nice second option. Being invisible and passing through walls and stuff sounds so sneaky >:D

Yeah but you wouldn't be able to sneak through walls and stuff with it, plus you wouldn't understand what it was saying if you sent it for surveillance on people so... that really defeats the purpose, right?

I agree with Houndour though... although I personally might go with Houndoom because he's much more evil-esque. I mean he's got Baphomet horns and a demon tail. He's definitely a "hell hound" =D

Yeah but you wouldn't be able to sneak through walls and stuff with it, plus you wouldn't understand what it was saying if you sent it for surveillance on people so... that really defeats the purpose, right?
He could just go into a wall with a box of eggs, and pop out and throw them at people you don't like :p Ah I dunno, but having a Haunter sounds cool. :D

Raichu hands-down. If I could have a Pokemon, it would definitly be a Raichu and I would name it. It would be named Sparkie. Raichus are just so cute. And if we ever have power outs again Raichu could use it's electricty to power it up again. ;)

I dont know if I could choose just one but.... *Searches rapidly through PokeDex*

Gonna be a toss up between Alakazam (for massive brainpower, possibly the ability to talk through thoughts, and instantaneous teleportation)

Lucario (Again for speech, having the fighting skills of a blackbeltninjasamurai, and the ability to perform a full blown Ha Do Ken)

and Tyranitar ( for scaring off my enemys and decimating the ones who are too scared to move)

My first pick would be Raichu, of course. It's my favorite pokemon, and I know if I raised it from a Pichu it would be super loyal, and Raichu can be pretty powerful, I'm telling you.. But of course there are runners up..

Flareon and Entei are next, both because they're fire types, Flareon mostly because it's my second favorite and it's cute and could follow me around, and Entei because well..just imagine riding on it's back, how amazing would that be? And I'm sure Entei would protect me at any cost.

This thread is relevant to my interests!
Lets see here, I would love a Mudkip because it's so cute, but i would be anoyed my everyone saying, "So heared you liek mudkips." other than that it's a toss up between Arecanine, Mightyena, and Luxray.

I was going to say Charmander, but then I started thinking...

so, after about 2 minutes of thinking (its all my mind is capable of) I finally came to a decision.

Galade.

I think he'd make a loyal bodyguard. ;D

I was going to say Charmander, but then I started thinking...

so, after about 2 minutes of thinking (its all my mind is capable of) I finally came to a decision.

Galade.

I think he'd make a loyal bodyguard. ;D

I definitely wouldn't go with a fire pokemon.. especially since most of them have fire on their bodies and will probably burn your house down unless you keep them in a pokeball most of the time. lol

Then again Vulpix/Growlithe don't have fire on their bodies... I'd go with one of them if I was going to pick a fire type.

I definitely wouldn't go with a fire pokemon.. especially since most of them have fire on their bodies and will probably burn your house down unless you keep them in a pokeball most of the time. lol

Then again Vulpix/Growlithe don't have fire on their bodies... I'd go with one of them if I was going to pick a fire type.
Eh, Im a psycotic freak who likes to burn things anyways, so it doesnt matter. ;D

Kecleon definatly, I always wanted a chameleon pet but they are costly and picky on their enviroments, Kecleon would be perfect since he doesnt mind the cold as much (not to the point of dying from it anyway)

Luxray, He took over the starter in my team, and my unevolved turtwig is still rotting in storage~ I named him Rayray :p Nidoking would be good too, 4 feet tall, not too big, But big enough to play with. He can also cause earthquakes, which is pretty awesome. aaaand Mudkip. Cuz everyone lieks mudkips, amirite? lulz, More about him evolving into swampert, who looks incredibly Epic while using Muddy water. Pretty hard choice :p

CROBAT >:3 I love Crobat! It could fly me to to school, it could scare my cat. (>:-) FTW.) It would be my best friend! And it would be perfect for halloween, and I would take on walks flies!

Hmm I would have to say either Snorlax or Dragonite

Snorlax cuz it sleeps it eats it sleeps...it eats...I mean who could want a better life? and besides, it's great protection. just have it sit on any attacker.

Dragonite cuz well, what can I say? Dragonite's badass. what else is there to it?

But if I had to find one that fit inside then it'd be Raichu or Scizor.

A real Pokemon? That's a tough one... I guess there're some possibilities...

Munchlax
Pros: Since they eat everything, if I didn't like what I was having for dinner, I could just slip him the food.
Cons: He's really heavy. I have a dog which I'd imagine my Munchlax would eventually attempt to consume. If he evolved, I'd be in trouble.

Mightyena
Pros: He could be my own watchdog. I'd imagine he'd see my real dog as a odd-looking poochyena, so they should get along.
Cons: I don't know what it eats and I'd hate to wake up to find all the furniture destroyed.

Eevee
Pros: Loyal, a good companion. It would be like having a second dog that can transform into one of seven odd creatures.
Cons: It's small and I don't know what might happen between it and my dog.

Overall, I think eevee would be best.

id probably want a gabite so when it evovles i'll look so cool in front of the hunnies with big booties at my school. and i'll be able to kill my friends dog that is real mean. plus gabite is small enough for a pet in my house....if only pokemon were real. ::)

If I could have a real Pokemon, I'd want it to be...a Mightyena (shiny), mainly because I love dogs, and having a dog capable of dark deeds ;D would be really good. If a burglar came along, it would be cool to steal what the burglar had as opposed to the other way around.

What? You were expecting a Suicune? Of course, I'd want one, very handy purifying water, and being able to travel very fast so you can go where you wanted to go like the wind (you'd never be late again), but I figured this was for 'normal' Pokemon, and so chose Mightyena.

I'd also like a Lucario, for protection, and for someone to talk to, a Jigglypuff (after getting earplugs), so if a date was going sour, I can make 'em fall asleep and escape, and a Honchkrow so I can get away quickly. Also so I can get all his buddy Murkrow to 'foul' his ride ;D. And a Dragonite, for placing said ride on it's bumperbar atop a flagpole.

Yes, I am vindictive. Can you tell I've had my share of bad dates?​

Hmm. I'd have to say.. Hmm. This is a real tough one. *thinks*
Probably Eevee.
Cause Eevee can evolve into a multitude of different Poke'mon.
That, and I have an Eevee on my keychain.

I would definately be a scyther. They are fast, stealthy and are my favorite color, green.

Not to mention they evolve into a scizor, my favorite pokemon.

I would definately be a scyther. They are fast, stealthy and are my favorite color, green.

Not to mention they evolve into a scizor, my favorite pokemon.

It's what pokemon would you want to HAVE not Be.

On another note, I would love to have a Houndoom. I forgot to mention him before when I said which fire Pokemon would make good house-pets.

Wow. This is gonna be HARD. Okay, I'll say to my undying love and layalty to this pokemon: Cyndaquil. It's so cute a wanna hug it every time I see it, it's FIRE!!!!! *ahem*, and it's small so it can fit in my bookbag so I can take it to school. And possibly burn the people who annoy me. If not that *points to Linkachu* She pratically said everything. (And if I had a Raichu I'd buy a Link hat and put it on my Raichu). If not that: Aerodactyl. Cuz' it's something that resembles a cross between a dragon and a dinosaur (Insta-win!!), and it could fly me whever I want. If not either of those three, either the Eeveelutions or Raikou. The evvelutions are all cool: Vapoeon is just plain awesome, Jolteon looks real basass with those spikes and can electrocute you and yet have the speed of a cat/dog so it's harder to hit. That's much better than Pikachu ever provides. And Raikou because it was the first legendary I caught in Coloseum, so it sorta has a special place with me already, and it was born of lightning (OMGOMGOMG!!!) and it frickin' races with lightning! *huggles*

(And Michieru, you must've read my mind. I also like Houndours. For the same reason as Cyndaquil.)

Wow. This is gonna be HARD. Okay, I'll say to my undying love and layalty to this pokemon: Cyndaquil. It's so cute a wanna hug it every time I see it, it's FIRE!!!!! *ahem*, and it's small so it can fit in my bookbag so I can take it to school. And possibly burn the people who annoy me. If not that *points to Linkachu* She pratically said everything. (And if I had a Raichu I'd buy a Link hat and put it on my Raichu). If not that: Aerodactyl. Cuz' it's something that resembles a cross between a dragon and a dinosaur (Insta-win!!), and it could fly me whever I want. If not either of those three, either the Eeveelutions or Raikou. The evvelutions are all cool: Vapoeon is just plain awesome, Jolteon looks real basass with those spikes and can electrocute you and yet have the speed of a cat/dog so it's harder to hit. That's much better than Pikachu ever provides. And Raikou because it was the first legendary I caught in Coloseum, so it sorta has a special place with me already, and it was born of lightning (OMGOMGOMG!!!) and it frickin' races with lightning! *huggles*

(And Michieru, you must've read my mind. I also like Houndours. For the same reason as Cyndaquil.)

the reason i didnt go with Cyndaquil (who is my favorite starter) is because he has flames on his back and realisitically he would probably end up burning your house down (which is why i didnt go with any fire pokemon that had fire ON them) Vulpix/Ninetails. Growlithe/Arcanine and Houndour/Houndoom are the only fire-type i could really see as good regular pets, without the danger of burning everything down, lol. (there's still danger but less of it. :p )

I would have to go with Vulpix/Growlithe or Eevee, i would also half to say i would like something like one of the legendary birds so i could get them to fly me to different places rather then taking local transportation. The main reason i would choose Growlithe is because it is my favorite pokemon of all time. Lastly i would say for the sake of practical use i would want something like jolteon so i could power my house for free >_> just raise a few and let them rest when they get tired, plus feed and water them :p. = instawin

the reason i didnt go with Cyndaquil (who is my favorite starter) is because he has flames on his back and realisitically he would probably end up burning your house down

Touche. But can't Cyndaquil retract the flames on its back as well. Like a pufferfish. Heh. Pufferfish.

While assuming that there is no limit number to how many I like and reflecting on my personal bias in favor of minimum-weakness (three or below) Pokemon, I would have to name Marshtomp, Forretress, Dragonair, Spiritomb, Snorlax, Eevee, Electabuzz, and Skarmory to begin with.

Touche. But can't Cyndaquil retract the flames on its back as well. Like a pufferfish. Heh. Pufferfish.

Yeah. In the anime, Cyndaquil has been seen without his back ablaze, particularly when he sleeps. In their place are four red spots. When he wakes up or after he materializes from his PokeBall, the flames ignite with a brief sound effect.

Id love to have a cute Kecleon on my shoulder or hanging off my head ^_^. And it would be pretty handy with the tongue and all...it ould probably make me even lazier then I already am with fetching drinks with the tongue lol.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
And it would be pretty handy with the tongue and all...it ould probably make me even lazier then I already am with fetching drinks with the tongue lol.

That would be so cool! When you put it like that I think I'd be tempted to have a Kecleon too

I'd love a Charmander, fire hazard and all. Though I've never used Vulpix in the game, Foxes are my favourite animal, so based on that I'd also have a Vulpix ;D

I'd have a Honchkrow to fly me around... lol, if pokemon were real people would sure become lazy!

And of course I'd have a Manectric, just because I love him so much 8)

ohhhh... this makes me think so hard... wait not really (looks at his pearl team) wow... all my favorites all in one place!

Mudkip- cute and deceptively strong and eventually evolve into the awesomeness that is Swampert!

2x Ralts (one of each gender)- fun little guys that will make extremely cool highly intelligent devoted followers that can help in all sorts of ways, plus a Gardevoir/Gallade couple would just be too fun (I can see the tv dramas now!)

Aron- one always needs to have the guard dog type, and Aggron definitely fits the bill, but mine would be really nice to friends

Mareep- they start off cut and cuddly, but there is no worries when you have an electric generator backup in the coolness that is Ampharos!