• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

if you could be any Pokemon, what kind would you be?

Definitelly Lucario or Deoxys or Darkrai. Lucario because it'd be awesome to have the power of aura; Deoxys because shooting beams out of the chest would be much more radical; and Darkrai because of the way he can become a shadow and make nightmares. (I'd use these powers on my sister! XD)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I actually would want to be a Ditto. I've always found Ditto to be an amazing life form, able to, apparently, change its DNA so that it can turn into pretty much any living thing with a brain. I think it'll be fun to try to be, say, any random Pokemon I wanted to for a day. Pikachu and start shocking these random trainers, then run off and turn into an innocent Caterpie, then go around flying as a Swellow, spying on people...

Yeah. Ditto would be fun. XD

Besides Ditto, I would definetly try to be some sort of ghost Pokemon. Shuppet has always appealed to me out of all the ghost types for unknown reasons, though Banette just kills me. Anyways, going through walls is fun, spooking people out would be better. And pretty much using ghost-type attacks is fun. ^^

I would probably be a Banette. Mostly because of it's Pokedex entry: "A doll that became a Pokemon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it."*

Taking that to the letter I can look pretty much like anything I want. So, I can be not to dissimilar in principle to Sally, being able to sew limbs back on and such. Oh, what fun I shall have!

*Copied from Marriland because I'm lazy like that.

Other than the Banette mentioned above, no other Pokemon really appeal to me as something I could 'be'. If we were talking Pokemorphs however...

Dude, Haunter. Why? FLOATY HANDS. Seriously, you can go and punch someone a mile away. XD. And go through walls and stuff, that would be fun too.
Or Lucario. Because of epic aura powerz.
But yeah... Shiny's got the right idea with Ditto there, just change what you're gonna be depending on your mood. That would be really cool as well.

Edit: Meh, adding the legendary I would be, I'll go with Articuno. Favorite legendary that can fly. Because I've always wanted to fly.​

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'd want to be a flying Pokemon, just to have the pure joy of flying over everything. Most likely a Flygon, because he's one of my favourites. Much as I love Manectric, I'm not sure I enjoy being a land-based Pokemon. Then again, shocking people would probably be fun.

A lot of people seem to want to be ghost Pokemon XD

Don't use green text dark charmander. It's really hard to see the text against the green background.

Also, your post made no absolute sense at all. It doesn't really flow that well with the lack of sentence mechanics (Periods, grammar, spelling, ect.). Don't use '2' to replace 'to'. It looks really annoying.

Please try to use correct sentence structure and mechanics. It will be easier for us to read as well.

If I could be a Pokemon, it would have to be Froslass, because They can withstand cold temperatures. Also because of how ghastly it looks. =D

Either that or a Skorupi. I like the idea of scuttling around light-footed on 6 legs, and then if I wanted I could evolve into Drapion =DD

Hands down, I would want to be Mew. They can do so many cool moves, they can fly, they can transform, they can beat pretty much every Pokemon in a battle... But they're legendary, so Mew is not my choice.

Ok, I just took a few minutes to think and narrowed it down to two I would like to be.

Politoed. They're one of my favorite Pokemon overall, and they just seem fun to be. They have hands, so I could hold onto things and whatnot, they can jump high and far, which is almost like flying, and they can live underwater. They're green, my favorite color, and they can learn Hypnosis by level up. I'd love to have the power to put people to sleep. Additionally, they have Bubblebeam, which would keep me entertained forever.

Natu, with plans of becoming a Xatu. First of all, they have wings, flying would be amazing and that is obviously a huge plus. Second, they're supposed to be all intelligent and stuff, and can use Psychic powers. And Teleport... Would be one of the best moves ever. Like Politoed, they're green, but unlike Politoed, they evolve... I bet evolving would be fun :D

Anyways, I'd be happy being either of those, they're both awesome.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I'm torn between two Pokemon in particular here. One of them is Manaphy - I've always wanted to see deep sea coral and creatures that live in the oceans myself and I've never had the chance to, and since Manaphy lives down there...there you go.

My other one is Rayquaza. I've always enjoyed the view you get from an airplane window, and being Rayquaza living in the ozone layer means I'd get to see that view all the time, although living off miniscule water droplets would be a bit...meh.

In terms of Legendaries, I'd chose Suicune or Azelf. Suicune because I'd be able to walk on and purify water. Lots of people don't seem to know how important water is to living things. Azelf because it is really cute.

In terms of regualr Pokemon, I'd want to be Pikachu. Pikachu are probably the bravest Pokemon alive, willing to risk themselves, even for bad guys. (Pika has protect Meowth (and I think James) a couple times.) I'm like that.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Leafia. Weary as I am of Eeveelutions, I think that Leafia is still the closest thing to 'me' I can find among the non-legendaries. Thing is a frelling plant kitteh.

I have to say, I'd be a Mudkip. I have a Mystery Dungeon game, and I have reseted the game several times trying to be a Munchlax, but failed each time. For some reason I guess I am most like because each time I became a Mudkip! They are so cute and stuff, I would love to be one of them.

This probably isn't a big surprise but I'd like to be a Lucario. I'm not sure when I started adoring this Pokemon but hey. Lucario are graceful and elegant Pokemon able to use both brains and brawn.

Another Pokemon I wouldn't mind being is Sneasel. I also find this Pokemon graceful but in more of a vicious way. The thing could claw your face off if you messed with it. It looks fragile but can defend itself if the time called for it. I've adored Sneasel since the 2nd gen and things really haven't changed.

According to a quiz:
You Scored as Gengar

You are an Gengar, You like to sneak out at night to summon your dead family members at the graveyard so you can scare people until the sun comes back up so you have to go back inside to wait for the next night...

Although i'd really like to be a Dragonite or a Marowak.

C

Celadon

I would like to be a Diglett. Why? Because Diglett are cute, small, and fast. In other words, they combine all the three of my favourite pokemon qualities.

Other than that, being a Huntail would be great since I like water types in general. And I like marine life. And Lucario also would be great because, as RC said, they combine brawn with brains.

As most people have probably realised, I'm a fan of Solrock. Big fan. Love 'em to bits, so I'd probably end up as one of those.

Calmly floating around, thinking about stuff, sounds a lot like me :p

The pokemon I would be is Infernape because I like fire and fighting types and thoose are also my favorite types.

I also like how he looks like, for example fire on his head,thats something you don`t see everyday.

His moves are cool to like blast burn,mortal combat,and my favoite hyper beam.

but he looks weird when he waiks with 4 arms.why do they make him run on his arms on the wii if he looks to weird >:( ???

i think ill be an umbreon, because i'm a night person. and its one of my favourite pokemon! i love the eeveelutions... and i love it attacks..

my 2nd is... let me think a moment.. i think it would be a charizard. just lave it how strong it is and it is my favourite fire starter. just think, flying all the time and DESTROYING THE EARTH WITH A FLAMETRHOWER AND A HYPER BEAM! ow.. sorry thats my imagination again... i would like it though...

I think I would be a Luxray. They can both be nasty and nice at the same time. Both Luxray and I can be sweet and shocking (in Luxray's case, literally, unless you count my nasty habit of static-shocking people) at the same time.

In addition, you have to love be able to short out electric devices. I would love to do it to a friend's music player when he turns it up too loudly.

I'm all up for that Haunter idea. I would love to just float around and mess with things. Floating is almost like flying and it's even better when you can't run into walls.

And floaty hands are win.

Tough question. I would have to say Espeon for my top choice. Look at the thing. If you didn't know better, you could say it was Mew's Evolution. That said, it also has amazing SP. ATK and Speed Stats. It's deceivingly cute, and can tear your arms off using its mind!

And though I tend to Shy away from Legendary Pokemon. Given a chance I'd be Groudon. No doubt about it. With its astounding Attack Power and High HP... it's one tough cookie. Plus, it looks like a freakin' Godzilla knockoff.

hmm most likely an growlithe cause its evo rocks and it was my first fav pokemon X3 and who wouldnt want to be an adorible dog who cant use flamethrower XD

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Riku, you get a warning for abuse of smileys and exclaimation marks. Kindly read the rules and use common-sense when posting.

Alex, I'm sorely tempted to straight-up ban you for one of the most idiotic posts in history. However, since I'm feeling nice today, you can just get a warning as well. I suggest you read the rules and use your brain as well, unless...*beckons to the dragon over the shoulder.*

Ditto for obvious reasons. If not Ditto, then probably Larvitar. It's frickin' awesome, Pupitar can propel itself huge distances like a jet, and Tyranitar is...well...Tyranitar!

Either a Banette, Kecleon, Sableye or Drifloon.

Banette because it's, well, a plushie, meaning that it could sew accesories and stuff, so that I could look like whatever I wanted.

almost any legendary or a totally kick ass blaziken
Blaziken.jpg

lol can you tell the difference? 522x522 pixels

Isn't it obvious? Gengar! Melding with someone's shadow, and floating around is awesome. Plus, i'm a klutz so instead of tripping over stuff and hitting a wall, i can just go through the wall.

I would love to be a Blastoise or a Graveller.(Sorry if I misspelled Graveller)

Both were two of the first Pokemon I ever had in Blue Version, ;D.

Hmm... I'd probably end up being a Porygon-Z. I just love how quirky they are. Plus, I'm already attached to the internet, so the ability to float freely in cyberspace sounds zetta fun to me :3

If someone decided to ban me from that, though (as, if I were in cyberspace, I'd cause all sorts of crazy shenanigans), I'd be a Rotom. As such, I would spend about 90% of my time encased in any electronic device I could find. I believe my favorite device with which to wreak havoc would be microwave ovens.

Hrm, this is a toughie.

Possibly a Farfetch'd, because I'm very odd and social. I will protect things I love for my life as well. Maybe a Meganium or Milotic, too. It depends on my mood :p

If I could be any Pokemon I would either be a charizard or a umbrion cause I just love them so much Charizard cause of its speed and power and umbrion cause of its shear beauty and clever battling style