• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Icy Roses (Romance rp discussion/sign ups)

Ember Village was always a village where Pokemon hated each other, and it was always every Pokemon for themselves, whether they were young, old, weak, or very ill. One day, however, a Froslass visited the village. Many were confused as to why the Froslass had came, as Froslasses were part ice type, and Ember Village was known for constantly being warm, which most ice types disliked. The Froslass said that she had watched over the village for quite a long time, and was sick of everyone's constant hatred, and said that she would curse the village if they didn't stop being hateful and cruel towards everyone and each other. When the inhabitants of the village chose to ignore her, the Froslass cursed the village, turning it from the constantly warm village, to an icy and cold village where it almost always snowed. The Froslass said that she would remove the curse, but only if the inhabitants showed enough love and care towards each other and others. Since the day the Froslass cursed Ember Village, many Pokemon have moved away, and new Pokemon arrive often to see the snow. The village has also became known as the village of love, which is the reason some Pokemon come to visit or live there.

#1 - No more than three characters per person, however you can make one of your characters move away from the village, but to make one of your characters move away from the village, you must have my permission first.

#2 - Fakemon are allowed, however you must write a detailed enough appearance for me and others to be able to understand your character and how they look. Fusion Pokemon are also allowed, but same with Fakemon, you must write a detailed enough appearance for them. Fusion Pokemon can not be anything extreme, and Pokemon fused with legendaries are NOT allowed.

#3 - No being related to the Froslass that cursed the village. >.> I feel like new roleplayers will try to make a character related to the Froslass, or someone will try to, so I feel this is nessecary to put here...

#4 - No characters under 12, please, and no characters with unnatural typings or learning moves they can not learn. Characters with unknown ages are allowed, but you must mention that they aren't younger than 12. Also, no characters that are good at almost everything.

#5 - In this roleplay, humans exist, but they are very, VERY far away from the village, so no humans, Zoruas or Zoroarks making human illusion or transforming into a human, and no running away to where the humans live and bringing them back, meaning no humans are to be in the roleplay whatsoever, though they can be mentioned, and characters can be Pokemon that were caught by humans but ran away or got released.

Here's the character form. Before posting on the roleplay, please wait until I tell you that you're accepted.

Name:
Personality:
Moveset:
Gender interested in:
Things they are good at:
Family:
Crush:
Other:

Here's my character's form. I'm only going to use one character for now, and I'll start the roleplay once two or three other people join.

Name: Blueberry
Species: Midnight Lycanroc
Appearance: A normal Lycanroc, but he has blue fur instead of red, dark blue eyes, and his white fur is tinted blue, and he wears black sunglasses on his head.
Personality: Calm and usually a bit quiet unless around friends, however he is flirty, though a bad flirt, and he's a bit cocky sometimes
Moveset: Bite, Brick Break, Sand Attack, and Accelerock
Gender interested in: Female
Things they are good at: Cooking, Baking, and Battling
Family: Cherry (Sister), Cinnamon (Younger sister)
Crush: None (yet)
Other: None

Last edited:
Name: Geo
Species: Midday Lycanroc
Appearance: He is gray where it is normally light brown and has dark gray markings and rocks. His eyes are green.
Personality: Geo tends to be nice and kind to everyone he meets.
Moveset: Accelerock, Sand Attack, Bite, Howl
Things they are good at: Battling, making friends, making others laugh and/or feel better.
Family: Lance (father), Georgia (mother)
Crush: None yet
Other: He is my mascot!

I'll be signing up a bit later in the evening or tomorrow early since I'm a bit ill at the moment and I had to visit the doc today.

I'll also be using my Fakemon for the RP. (Though keep in mind that there's going to be vivid descriptions and pristine details since art is not my strong point.)

*casually shoves some information*

Alright, finished with my character bios! (Though they're modified a bit and there's quite a bit of information since the last two characters of mine are my Fakemon after all.)

Name: Her name is Alyssa.
Species: Meganium / Herb Pokémon
Type: [type]Grass[/type]
Native Region: Her native region is Johto.
Primary Moves: Vine Whip, Aromatherapy, Protect, Solar Beam.
Ability: Overgrow (Increases the potency of Grass-type moves if the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Alyssa is your normal, everyday Meganium; she does not have any sort of special features whatsoever.
Accessories: She has on a pale, fern green scarf and carries around her pouch of supplies on her back with ease.
Personality: Alyssa is one that others would describe as empathetic and attentive, as she is able to reach out to other Pokémon more easily; especially with the young that can be hard to understand sometimes. She can get carried away with her love however, as she tends to spoil Tyler and Tyle with plenty of indulging attention and such. She can be quite the chatterbox and social butterfly at times, as she can be on the other spectrum occasionally with her stern attitude if the situation presents itself.
Gender interested in: Male
Family: Agis (Father, 52 Years old); Grace (Mother, 45 Years old)
Crush: [None at the moment, subject to change possibly.]
Other: She is an RN (Registered Nurse) and tailors clothing in part of her free time for herself, Tyler and Tyle.

Name:
His name is Tyler Frost.
Species: Signita / Cross Seal Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Ice[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: Due to his memory loss, he does not know his real age. However, he is definitely not younger than the age of twelve; despite behaving like a baby in most cases.
Height: 1'10" / 0.56 m
Weight: 17.9 lbs / 8.12 kg
Special Features: He has some newly made, white elastic bandages snugly wrapped around the top of his head with Alyssa's help since he has some bruises from various fights against other Pokémon.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Ability: Torrent (Increases the potency of all Water-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Signita is a pinniped, slightly canine-like Pokémon that is primarily pale blue. His head is slightly big in proportion to his body, as he has light blue eyes and a small snout with a tiny nose capable of tracking various scents from a good distance. Two small teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth, as they are in the upper row of his mouth on opposite sides. His arms each have three fingers that lack any claws due to his seemingly young age. His underside and tail are that of a dark cadet gray, as his flipper-like tail has a black striped pattern around it.
Clothing: Tyler wears a specially made lab coat made by his friend's mother that is tailored for his body and needs. There are some pockets on the inside and outside areas that hold some medicinal items as well as his foldable clipboard and his special black, thick pen made for his small hands; which has a multitude of functions.
Personality: Tyler seems to be an outcast when faced with social encounters, as he rarely speaks due to his voice that others describe as silly and babyish. He tends to hide behind his friends or any object in sight when forced to answer a question deemed too personal. His fish out of water nature makes it significantly harder to hang around other Pokémon, since he is not as understandable as a typical Pokémon would be under normal circumstances. Although he retains some of his former traits, his emotional side often gets the better of him when it comes to bottling up his rage and tears from significant emotional stress and/or trauma. Due to his memory loss however, he does have some trouble doing some basic or understandably advanced tasks for his infantile body.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Examination, Water Snipe, Icicle Shooter
Battle Tactics: Engages very defensively in combat; sticking from cover to cover and minimizing exposure time as much as possible.
Past: Most of his past is currently unknown due to large memory loss that was somewhat resolved by his friend and caretaker. What is most known about him is that he was involved in Project Sapien, an abhorrent experiment conducted by Team Regressive in an attempt to synthesize a chemical that would permanently revert Pokémon from their final evolutions back to their basic forms. However, instead of making their desired compound... they accidentally discovered something that would completely change a person's life.
Family: Much of his family remains unknown due to his memory loss.
Gender interested in: [Not applicable since he does not exactly know what love really is yet due to his memory loss.]
Love Relationships?/Crush: [None at the moment, highly unlikely to change.]
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: His species is the Water-type starter obtained in Etepeal typically by beginning trainers. His favorite treat is wafers coated with a liberal amount of peanut butter.
Poké Browser Entry: "Signita is the water starter Pokémon for Etepeal. Typically, they are given to beginning trainers or they can rarely be seen in the wild in colder areas napping on some patches of snow near the frosty seas."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Catagory: Status (Exclusive Move)
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 35
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The user briefly analyzes the target and assesses their outlook, behavior and other newly known facts to gain an insight on the target.
Effects: Reveals information about the target this move is used on; this move can be used multiple times on the same target to gain more detailed information.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 70
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 15
Range: 25 Meters
Description: The user takes in a deep breath of concentration and launches a dense shot of highly pressurized water at the target.
Effects: The move's power is doubled if the target is hit in their weak spot.
Type: [type]Ice[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 15 x 6
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 20
Range: 12.5 Meters
Description: The user assaults the target with a barrage of frosty icicles.
Effects: May inflict Expose on the target, halving their resistance to Ice-type attacks.

Name: His name is Tyle Frost.
Species: Signita / Cross Seal Pokémon (Chiral Form)
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Ice[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: [To be announced in the RP, his age is the same as Tyler's.]
Height: 1'10" / 0.56 m
Weight: 17.9 lbs / 8.12 kg
Special Features: He is Tyler's chiral counterpart and as such, most things about him are mirrored from Tyler; though some things remain the same such as his habits and more.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Ability: Deluge (Increases the potency of all Water-type moves when the Pokémon is healthy, but decreases however when the Pokémon is in a pinch.)
Appearance: Chiral Signita is a pinniped, slightly canine-like Pokémon that is primarily black like the night skies. His head is slightly big in proportion to his body, as he has garnet red eyes and a small snout with a tiny, black nose capable of tracking various scents from a good distance. Two small, black teeth can be seen above his baby blue tongue when he opens his mouth, as they are in the upper row of his mouth on their respective sides. His arms each have three fingers that lack any claws due to his young body. His underside and tail are that of a lightly tan hue, as his flipper-like tail has a white striped pattern around it.
Clothing: Tyle does not wear any clothing except for a cloud white, tailored garment fit for his size and body. It is fastened around his lower back area and covers his bottom along with part of his tail. Even though it may make some other Pokémon have a few laughs at him, he prefers to wear it reguardless since he does not like to be totally unclothed and he prefers to not wear anything else. He does not wear anything else since the articles of clothing Alyssa attempted to get him to try on were either loose fitting or ended up causing a slight fight between the two as a result of discomfort.
Personality: Even though Tyle may be not as social in life like Tyler, he is not as anxious when engaging with others in various conversations. Despite his infantile voice that is exactly like Tyler's, he still attempts to speak up for himself and Tyler when faced with social situations. He is rebellious towards others and often picks fights with others especially if he envies them. His defiant nature can often get the better of him at times, since he tends to commit almost everything Tyler would not want do in a lifetime for bad behavior.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Chiral Fervor, Tide Buster, Arctic Pulse.
Battle Tactics: Engages in a very aggressive manner in battle; relentlessly assaulting the enemy and ultimately leaving them with no breathing room.
Past: [To be announced in the RP by the character itself in dialogue when the correct action(s) and/or conversation triggers this.]
Family: Much of his family remains unknown, though it may be revealed in the RP.
Gender interested in: Mostly females if he can let his jealousy ease for a brief moment at least.
Love Relationships?/Crush: [None at the moment, highly unlikely to change due to his behavior.]
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: Like Tyler, his favorite treat is wafers coated with a liberal amount of peanut butter. He also likes to play tricks on Tyler from time to time when the situation presents itself.
Poké Browser Entry: "Signita is the water starter Pokémon for Etepeal. Typically, they are given to beginning trainers or they can rarely be seen in the wild in colder areas napping on some patches of snow near the frosty seas."
Poké Browser Entry (Chiral Pokémon): "It has been said that Chiral Pokémon are rare to come by, though some scientists claim they are formed when the Pokémon possesses an unstable amount of negative emotions to the point where it could escape from themselves. Various rumors around Etepeal state they are to be a mirror counterpart of the Pokémon; as such most are typically hostile towards others while a few are kind and sometimes timid much to their former species they came from."
Moves Information:
Category: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Type: [type]Dark[/type]
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 3
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user's body surges with extreme adrenaline, as they will cease to feel all pain during this moment. While under the effects of this move, the user does not take any damage from all moves whatsoever. However, after the effects of this move wear off, the user goes into a state of exhaustion; losing HP at a dangerous rate and having all battle stats reduced by three stages. To prevent the user from having an overload of chiral energy, this move is restricted to only one use per battle and should only be used as a last resort.
Effects: Grants the user one turn of invincibility, but HP drops at a highly dangerous rate and all stats are reduced by three stages for the rest of battle after however.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Category: Special
Power: 30 (Uncharged), 100 (Charged)
Target: Single Enemy (Uncharged) / All enemies in a straight line (Charged)
Range: 15 Meters / Piercing (Charged)
Description: The user fires off a blast of highly pressurized water at the target. This move can be charged to deal more damage and hit through more targets.
Effects: No secondary effects.
Type: [type]Ice[/type]
Category: Special
Power: 75 (Direct Hit), 30 (Splash Damage)
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: All enemies in range
Range: 10 Meters, 2.5 Meters Area of Effect
Description: The user launches a pulse of ice or frosty air at the target.
Effects: May inflict expose, halving the target's resistance to Ice-type attacks for five turn cycles.

Well, got it. This is going to be interesting since I'm RPing with a character that has kinda like a twin brother in a lot of ways even though he's essentially like the dark side though for the most part...

Name: Sorrel
Species: Gardevoir
Appearance: A red Gardevoir. Meaning that instead of having light green, it's red.
Personality: She tends to sweet and kind. Whenever someone she cares about feels sad, she go and comfort them like a mother.
Moveset: Psychic, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Protect
Gender interested in: Male and Female
Things they are good at: Comforting some one and singing.
Family: None
Crush: None
Other: None

So... would we be starting off as if we lived in the village or if we're moving there? (I should be able to keep Tyle under control if he gets out of hand since Alyssa knows how to handle him a little at least...)

I'll most likely have my characters do the same since Tyler and Tyle would be more than suited for the conditions there while Alyssa is thankfully used to it. (As long as a blizzard doesn't come at her though haha.)

Alright, let's do this then. I hope my speed won't be outpaced by even a snail's since I am a bit ill unfortunately; though I do have pristine experience with writing and such and I am willing to put that to great use here for this RP.

Rex

Resident Furry
dodger_by_weazel75-dbr8umt.png
Name
: Robert "Dodger" Dodgson
Species: Dewott
Appearance: Tall for his species, standing just over 3'1". His torso, left arm, and left leg are covered in intricately woven black tattoos of unknown meaning. He tends to cover these up, however, with bandages and pants, of all things. Dodger displays complete heterochromia, a red right eye, and a green left eye, a configuration commonly known as boat lights. Dodger further accessorizes with a pair of orange tinted glasses, and a black newsboy cap.
Personality: Easygoing and not at all hard to get along with, Dodger is nonetheless emotionally distant. While he is nice, he doesn't make friends easy, and rarely ever opens up to people. He drifts through life, going where the winds take him. He is serene, passionate about his hobbies, but largely directionless.
Moveset: Razor Shell, Swords Dance, Aqua Tail, Aqua Jet
Gender interested in: Male and Female
Things they are good at: As a Dewott, Dodger is well trained in the use of his scalchops, the twin shell weapons of his kind. He is more artistically inclined, however, can read and write the Unown script as well as footprint runes, and is a dabbling artist and calligrapher.
Family: A younger brother, Dylan, who he hasn't seen in some time.
Crush: None.
Other: Dodger drifted into town one day with nothing but the clothes on his back and a sack containing some supplies and money. When confronted about why he's stuck around as long as he has, the reasons given range from "the air is cleaner here" to "the cold helps me think."

Sure, Wynaut, my 8th roleplay at the moment.
So much Lycanroc, can I use my Unnatural OC Dawn?

Name: Dawn
Species: Limited Midday/ Limited Midnight (will change form by time of day)
Appearance: A regular Lycanroc, but he changes form depending on what time it is. He carry’s a pearl in a bag which he holds.
Personality: Often Friendly, But when you mess with him, he will get rubbish and most likely stay away from you.
Moveset: Accelrock, Sucker Punch, Counter (Midnight), Crunch (Midday)
Gender interested in: Females
Things he is good at: Making Friends, Finding treasure.
Family: Sol (Father |Status: Deceased) Lunar (Mother |Status: Deceased) Dusk (Brother| Status: Deceased) Alpine (Half Brother/Friend |Status: Unknown)
Crush: N/A
Other: This is my main OC

Do I have to tell you how he can change form based on time?

Name: Jay
Species: Jolteon
Appearance: Has a bandage tied around his right arm to keep his arm warm
Personality: Escape artist, has a hobby for fixing things, and sometimes steals food
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Bite, Swift, Pin Missile
Things they are good at: ...fixing stuff.
Family: His dead mom Vaporeon, and his unloving dad Umbreon
Crush: None yet
Other: Goes to school because Pokemon school doesn't cost money. I think.

Also, one last OC, she will come later in the roleplay
Name: Splash
Species: Vaporeon (Kenetic) I do not know what to name it yet.
Appearance: A regular Vaporeon, but the one thing noticeable that makes her different is her robotic legs, which where torn apart from a car crash from her former trainer, she ran away but got taken to a lab to get new legs, which run off of Kenetic force from the ground. She shortly ran away before the people at the lab tested her new legs.
Personality: Shy, likes to keep her legs hidden, but will be hard since their is frozen water.
Moveset: Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Shadow Ball (one move that I need to ask first: can I learn a fakemon move, called Hypercharge, it’s not a damaging move, but a status move where it raises the users speed by two if water type, but raises SpAtk if Electric.
Gender interested in: Males
Things they are good at: Hiding, Tracking
Family: All her family members are dead, however, if you look to her family tree of ancestors a thousand years ago, you will notice she is related to Dawn, they are distant cousins they never knew about.
Crush: (N/A, athough it would change)
Other: He is mostly attracted to Eevee or any of the rest of its Eeveelutions.

Thanks
Just some random info of Hypercharge, the Z move of it won’t be in the roleplay but I typed it anyway.

Hypercharge: The user gathers all its energy stored inside it and sends it to their cells, supercharging their energy.

Z-Hypercharge: The user combines the bond their trainer and it has, and uses it for its organs. Sharply raising the Speed, Defense, And Special Defense regardless of type.

Name: Electro
Species: Lycanroc (Dusk) (If allowed)
Appearance: He has a huge scar near his eye from a fight with a trainers Lycanroc.
Personality: Modest, unassuming or moderate in the estimation of his abilities or achievements.
Moveset: Rock throw, Thunder fang, Counter, Accelrock
Things they are good at: Reading, Cooking
Family: Caught by trainers
Crush: None (Not yet.)
Other: (No information yet)

Last edited:
Name: Lorelei
Species: Lurantis
Appearance: A normal Lurantis, but she wears a light blue scarf.
Personality: Lorelei is both nice and kind. She likes to help others when she can.
Moveset: Fury Cutter, Petal Blizzard, Leafage, Razor Leaf
Gender interested in: Both Males and Females
Things they are good at: Making ice sculptures, cutting items
Family: Unknown, she never speaks of them.
Crush: None yet. Hopes to find one.
Other: My most recent Pokesona. She has lived in the mountains with some Alolan Ninetales for two years, so she can handle the cold.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: James
Species: Oshawott
Appearance: Smaller stature, small scars and bruises, but generally cute because of his smaller size.
Personality: Shy/Introverted, Smart, Probably will have a mental breakdown if they get in a conversation.
Moves: Tackle - Tail Whip (Doesn't Like to fight, isn't good at fighting anyways.)
Things they are good at: Being Lonely
Family: None
Crush: None (YET)
Other: James has no family because he lost them in an accident involving a river. James most likely won't end up in a romantic relationship, only because he is bad at everything relating to relationships. This is my Fursona, but made into a Pokemon. My actual fursona is an otter, but they aren't pokemon. Oshawott is the closest thing to an otter.

Seems interesting, and I wanted to join, so...

Edit: YOU SKIPPED ME!!! (xD)
I'll wait.

Edit II: Please accept me....

Last edited:
@Excalibur Queen That works. :p Also, I might as well make another character now because there's a lack of females. XD (Its not gonna be Blueberry's sister, Cherry, though, 'cause there's too many Lycanrocs)

Name: Autumn
Species: Leafeon
Appearance: She is an Autumnal Leafeon (has orange Autumn leaves), and wears a black witch hat
Personality: Calm, somewhat talkative, and usually prefers being alone so she can read
Moveset: Magical Leaf, Bite, Shadow Ball, and Hidden Power (Water)
Gender interested in: Both Male and Female
Things they are good at: Brewing potions and Organizing stuff
Family: Sunny (father, alive), Mary (mother, dead), Chelsea (aunt, alive), Ralph (brother, alive), Randy (brother, alive), Victoria (adopted cousin, alive), Vicky (adopted cousin, alive), Trix (niece, adopted by Ralph, alive)
Crush: None
Other: Is somewhat of a which (She can cast spells and brew potions, and isn't very good at casting spells)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Seems Augustis was a sockpuppet of a child who refused to read the RP forum rules on his previous account, and evidently refused to do so now. His head has been lopped off and placed on a pike as a warning to fools. Carry on. And make sure you follow the rules too because some people here have some slight one-liner problems. xP