• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Icy Roses (Romance rp discussion/sign ups)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
xD
Dang...
I'm so impatient xD.
I'll wait.

I can't wait...
Uhhh....
I just want to rp....
I want to use my character for once...

Can I at least post something?
Probably not...

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I forgot about my old account, and it got absorbed into mine.
(I didn't know that was banned....)

I don't break any rules other than that; however.
I've role-played before, and know what you can and cannot do. I won't be of any hassle. I don't even want to be a main character. I just want to have fun.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
???

(My character isn't even meant to be a main character. I mean just look at him. He's an introverted, shy, and just generally nervous with other pokemon. If the plot suddenly focuses on him, that's fine, it is just that it would freak James out.)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Well James is my OC just generally, for all kinds of RP, except that he's an otter, so he's an Oshawott in Pokemon RP. He's basically me, but I think of myself as more introverted than I am, so it's me with a huge sprinkle of introversion. I like using him, and my icon is actually James. :)

I wait so long to RP, and no-one even knows I'm doing it...

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. So I received a number of reports about this thread, and yes, there is a problem here.

@Sun and Moon - You are not allowed to force decisions on other people's characters without these people's permission. This means you can't randomly decide they have bruises, you can't randomly pick them up. You can't do anything to anyone else's character without their express permission - because that is called autoing, and that's prohibited by our rules.

Brush up on the rules, please. Any further complaints of autoing on your part will result in official warnings.