• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join I wanna be (one of) the very best!

It is completely fine. We all understand. I have been going through some of it as well. Take your time. Since this is such a small RP it is ok for us to wait for someone to post as long as it is not like a week or something.

This is the place to post your Bio, yes: and it's up to the party what they want to do, if Tony wants to go to the Lost Tower, he can suggest that to the other characters :D

If you want to start that one off as another thread called "Once Faltered, Twice the Journey! #2", you guys can get started over there, and I'll interject with Team Code when I feel it's appropriate. I'll also be willing to play the Gym leaders, if you'd like.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Okay here is my character bio:
Name: Jade Cooper
Height: 5"3
Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Jade has black messy hair that she wears in a messy pony tail. She has piercings on her ear and nose. Her skin is lightly tanned and she has dark brown eyes. She wears a blue sports bra and black short shorts, along with black worn out Converse. She has her right arm tattooed with tribal designs resembling dragons and a Pikachu surfing on her belly. She is in good physical condition and her muscles are somewhat toned. She wears an open red hoodie so she doesn't call to much attention. She also wears black leggings.

Personality: Jade is a very competitive person and stubborn. She glows with the great amount for energy she has and expresses it fully. She is the type of person that cannot stand still or quiet in a library and prefers doing things with her hands, rather then reading and listening. She will not stop until she achieves her goal and always keeps a positive attitude.

Backstory: Jade was born in Sunnyshore city, Sinnoh. She went to school until she was ten and the time to get her first Pokemon arrived. However, her parents informed her that they needed to move to Vermillion in Kanto, due to their job.

Jade arrived in Kanto, determined to start her journey there, but an event changed her life. She saw a battle between Lt. Surge and a local trainer. She was so impressed by the raw power the electric gym leader showed, that she continued to go see his battles. She even got a part time job at a local Mart to have money for the stadium tickets. She became a dedicated fan of the gym leader and showed her support in every match. After a year of being an spectator, Lt. Surge recognizes his dedicated fan and asked her to train in his gym. Jade accepted of course, her idol invited her to train and she wouldn't say no, but she had no Pokemon.

On her first day she went prepared to decline the offer, due to the fact she didn't have a Pokemon of her own. However, Lt. Surge gave her a young Pichu, which Jade named Michi. Both Jade and Michi began very close and in three months, Michi had become a Pikachu.

Jade continued her part time job in the mornings and would train in the gym in the afternoons. When she turned twelve, she was a gym trainer, challenging anyone who wanted to try and challenge Lt. Surge. She lost most of her matches, since trainers always had type advantage over her and Michi. Unfortunately, her parents had to move to Safaron city.

In Safaron, Jade and Michi joined the fighting dojo, where they trained during the week and traveled to Vermillion during the weekend to train with Lt. Surge. Because of the dojo, Michi learned doble kick and got her Pikachu Libre costume. This continued until Jade turned 14. Now that she and Michi had more experience, she tried the Kanto gym challenge, where she defeated 4 gyms, including her idol. It took Jade 2 years to get those four badges, taking her several attempts to win with just one Pokemon. She then captured a grumpy Snorlax in her travels, but then decided to return to her original region.

Soon she returned back to Sinnoh, where she began her journey, getting a Piplup as her starter Pokemon. She went through Sinnoh until she reached Crasher Wake. She lost, but the two became good friends and she trained under him for one year. She eventually had her Empoleon and defeated Crasher Wake. With 4 badges under her belt, she soon turned eighteen and decided to continued her travels.

Pokemon:

1) Pikachu Libre (Female) Michi
Ability: Static
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Nature: Jolly
Grass Knot
Nuzzle
Quick attack
Iron tail
Double kick
Thunder Punch

2) Empoleon (Male) King
Ability: Torrent
Evs: 252 HP 8 DEF 152 SPATK 100 SPDEF
Nature: Bold
Scald
Ice beam
Flash Cannon
Aqua Ring
Yawn
Protect

3) Snorlax (Male) Munchy
Ability: Gluttony
Evs: 252 HP 8 ATK 152 DEF 100 SPDEF
Nautre: Brave

Belly Drum
Stomping Tantrum
Return
Curse
Recycle
Rest

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
@Red Gallade Great! It will make it easier for them to interact :D I am thinking of what ways she could meet up with him, maybe she saw his battle with the punk from earlier and she could go asking for a battle herself OR they could run into each other in the Pokemon center and have her recognize him as a trainer. Since she is a big fan of Lt. Surge and Crasher Waker, she could have seen one of their battles, that is if he has battled any of those two.