• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I return!

*carefully sneaks back into charms*
Wow... It's been like... one and a half - two years, maybe even?
Man, I wouldn't be surprised if there's like... five people who even know who I am at this point.

I feel sorta awkward coming back after just ditching you guys for so long :-[
Guess I just sorta got wrapped up in other things. But! I never forgot you guys ...which is why I bring cake and humbly ask for you to welcome me back into the circle. *kneels down and offers cake*

*Snatches a cake slice* Welcome back ancient one! No I dont actually know you but going by your post count and the fact your not banned im guessing your an oldschool charmer :p

Haha, thank you! Yeah, that's pretty much right - depends on your definition of "oldschool" I guess :p

*opens suitcase and starts unpacking*

=D

=D

=D

-completely ignores the proffered cake and instead opts to omegaultimatesuperchargedhyperpoweredflyingtackleglomphug Daxx-

Heya Daxx!

You gotta stop doing that thing....you know....where you have a life.

'CAUSE IT DRAWS ATTENTION TO THE PROMINENT FACT THAT I DON'T.

;_; Dun leaaaaaave meeeeeeee.

-sits on daxx's shoulders and feels SO OLD COMPARED TO THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW HIM-

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

HEY!

LOOK!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

*noms.*

Oh... hey Dax... welcome back ^^

*pokes head in, sniffing*

I swear I smelled some cake around here...

Hrmm? CAAAAAAAKE!!!!

*pounces on the cake and procedes to nom a slice*

Hrm? I have no idea who you are, but you have cake. So hi! *glomps*

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*walks in and realizes everyone ate the cake already*

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!

*ahem* Glad you could return daxx. We've never really met, but you seem like a well respected individal so its nice to make your aquaintance.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Grabs some cake*

I'm not really around much at the moment myself, but welcome back, Dax. Long time no see XD

Haha wow, so many people, so little time! *delivers more cake*
Great to see you guys again! And good to meet you, strange new people!
And don't worry El, I will frequent the chat ASAP

strange is right but since you have been gone we "new people" have taken over... well not really
So without further ado nice to meet you daxx

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm pretty sure I've seen you around before... but probably in the very early days when I was just a n00b here, and looking at the oooold stuffs from before I was a member here. ^^

Anyways, welcome back to 'Charms, Dax. It's good to know that people that've been here from long ago are coming back. And I wanna know you better; perhaps a bit of a chat in the IRC could solve that?

And no, I'm never this "sophisticated"... except now. XD

*runs around screaming ISMELLCAKEBUTITSALLGONENOWTHATYOUALLHAVEEATENIT!!!!!!*

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
'Tis nice to meet you, Daxx. I'll refrain from eating the cake since at this rate you won't have any left XD
Welcome back ^^

I know you, but I doubt that you know me. :3 S'been a while, Daxx, and welcome back to 'Charms. ^ ^ Let's hope your epic RPing skills haven't diminished. The cake... it tempts me... *gnaws on choccy at a distance*

... what is this 'life' you speak of? *looks up in dictionary*

... Well, I'm not sure I know you, but I really like cake.. so I guess I'll stick around. ;D

Hi, I'm Shroomish-chan. I guess I joined after you left. Welcome back. :) (If it means anything coming from me)

*Flyingtacklewhomps the cake and gets a slice*