• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How to make a mobile image work in the Creative Corner

So ever since the update people have found an issue where images taken from mobile do not work. I have encountered this problem also, but I know have a way to solve it. Keep in mind this only works on mobile.

1. Read the rules!!! Remember that snapshots from video games or things you didn't make are not allowed in the Creative Corner and will result in you recieving a ban or warning.

2. Go to http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg (Image converter to JPG) .

3. Click on "Choose File." From there go to your photo library and select the photo you want to use.

4. Scroll down to "Size". For both lines, type in "2000" pixels (It won't work if you put a comma) for both lines. Do not click/alter/type in anything else!

5. Press "Convert File." From there save the image to either your Dropbox or Google Drive (I perfer Drive, its much easier).

6. Go to your Drive/Dropbox and select the image you saved. Hold your finger on it until a screen saying "Save Image" appears. Save it.

7. Now your image should work on Charms. If you have any problems, just ask me. Thanks, and hope this helps!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
For what it's worth, I've now put in a fix that should stop this happening, or at least throw a proper error when it goes wrong. If you're having to convert your images to make them upload, let me know so we can get it fixed for real - I'd rather we not have to use workarounds!