• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How do I link to another thread?

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
I wanted to remake a thread that hadn't been having any posts, but was interesting. I was going to link people to the original thread as well as make the remake. HOWEVER, I realized one thing: I don't know how to link! A little help?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Just paste the URL from your address bar in for the simplest link, it'll do it automatically.

To actualy link words (so they go green qnd become clickable), select them and select the Link icon from the toolbar - it looks like two chain links stuck together, and it's located after the text formatting stuff.

By the way, duplicating threads is not strictly allowed - if you don't have anything new to add to it, and just want to revive it, duplicating it is basically a greater form of SPAM. If you do have something to add to it, and it's on pages 1, 2, or 3 of its board, just reply to add your thoughts. If it's after page 3 and you have something to add, creating a new thread is fine.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Oh sorry. This was down near the bottom of page 1. Still good to know, and thanks for stopping me from accidentally making spam!