• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

hope y'all like 'em

INTRO: ok, these are all the sprites i have done ever since i got into it, and id really like some feedback on them. so here it is, reply if you want, but please request so this topic stays alive

PKMN trainers:
DarthVader-1.png
MaleJedi.png
FemaleJedi.png
lazzerade2-1.png
WingedBruno.png

darth vader-male jedi-female jedi-rozerade cosplayer-bruno with wings

PKMN fusions and stuff:
absoleon.png
heatfish.png
hypnomega.png
yapno.png
infernabat.png
golfernape.png
rhynter.png
shiftoleon2.png
prinleaf.png
nuzplup.png
Doteruto.png
mixes.png
mix.png
charzurne.png
migitumbreon.jpg
migitscizor.jpg
ryking.jpg
metanine.png

absol/leafeon - corphish/heatran - yanmega/hypno - infernape/go
lbat - rhydon/haunter - empoleon/shiftry - prinplup/nuzleaf - empoleon/torterra - gallade/gardevior, semi siameses - charizard/cacturne, my 1st ever - baby umbreon - baby scizor - thing to show rhydon&nidoking's similarities - shiny arcanine/metagross

mini banner:
kingofrhinosbanner2pt2.png

completed requests:
swabiursa.png
lassevee.png
maul-1.png
flareiurssa.png
squirtma.png
gengeon.png
absol.png
flygon.png
eevee.png
MorphingEmotions.png

REQUEST ARE [size=15pt]OPEN[/size]

i will take:
fusions
cosplayers
mini banners-2 pokemon max, will not make the trainer on this
trainers (though artiste and reia are better)

i might take:
custom trainers

i wont take:
walkies
back sprites
mugshots
anything else that i cant do​

banned from getting request:
gaarachomp-asking same thing everywhere

oh, and here's the link to my art thread:http://forums.pokecharms.com/smf/index.php?topic=2542.msg30830#msg30830

I have a request for fusion. How about a Flareon/Teddiursa fusion? Or is it too hard? If so, you don't have too.

By the way, I love the sprites! I've only made one so...I envy you.

Cute! Here's another one. How about a Teddiursa/Swablu fusion? I like testing your abilities! It shows me if I ask too hard of requests.

trainers (though artiste and reia are better)

Aww.. You remembered me. ^^
OHOH! I has a request! Um... What was that dude's name from Star Wars? Like.. Darth Maul or something..

I just found my brother's lightsaber thing from Halloween when he was like 8, and I wanted to see a sprite of whatever that guy's name was. So... Please? 8D

sure /im really tempted to copy nacho and say something like 'may i take you order' here/how about...um...what can i get'cha?
Thank you for resisting temptation.You dont wanna know what happened to the last guy that copied me.BTW,can i have a jolteon/gengar fusion please?

im glad you like it, to bad you cant put both of those animations into one so you have space to do another image

edit:how come you didnt use like, your original squirtle tc, and just put more spaces on it?

Darth Vader? I don't watch starwars, though...

No no, there was another guy besides Darth Vader. He had like.. A red face with black stripes sort of. And a double red lightsaber thing, and he killed someone.. I think he killed someone like.. I forget, I'm not a Star Wars fan, but my brother has a Star Wars book with the character info and stuff. -.-

Anyways, KoR, do you know the guy I'm talking about? x3 I could try to find a reference picture or something.

yea, well, see, i AM a starwars geek, and it is Darth Maul, and he killed Qui Gon Gin, mentor of Obi Wan Kenobi, wow, i even sound like one now...but either way, ill get started on that soon since i just finished nacho's request, which, by the way, was VERY hard to make it look like jolteon, but here it is
gengeon.png

Hmm...the sprites are fair. But I can see some areas of your fusions that need work. Like for example--on a few of your sprites, you didn't recolor the outline. And mabey you could fuse more parts of each pokemon.

yea well, on the 'more parts' thing, the gengar/jolteon, there wasnt much to put on there, as for the outline thing, i noticed it on char/cacturne, but that was my very first sprite and im too lazy to update it...but i dont see anything else, but if there is, could you point it out?

I'm really enjoying your sprites! Also, thanks for the sneak peek! You fuse Pokemon without those annoying "you-can-see-where-the-other-Pokemon's-part-was", and I think they're quite impressive and good mix-up choices. But I do have to say, some things still have their original outline color. And, the Gardevoir/Gallade fusions sometimes still have the other's shade of green (Gallade's is barely darker). Otherwise, everything is very well done!

You really didn't fuse enough for any of them. But this is the worst:

You didn't recolor the outline, now it looks like spec.
Also, some files were saved as JPEG--always save as PNG. Also, only make banners if you make the beackgrounds yourself. Don't JUST use a Gimp Pre-made one etheir..At least apply effects if you are to do that.

Hope I could help!

yea, well, the absol leafeon one i didnt really put much time into it at all, maybe 3 minutes max...ehe..ehe..ehe...and the backgrounds werent the pre-made GIMP ones, i found that on google, but if you think its wrong, then ill make my own background for the mini banners on the requests, and, as i said before, the charizard cacturne was my first sprite ever, so cut me a little slack please?

and nacho, do you owe me a free request?

Calm down, I was just trying to help. If you want I know of a few guides for the GIMP.

On the good notes of your sprites-For the most current ones-You did an amazing job. That Jolteon/Gengar turned out great. Gengar is tough to fuse with. ;)

Calm down, I was just trying to help. If you want I know of a few guides for the GIMP.

On the good notes of your sprites-For the most current ones-You did an amazing job. That Jolteon/Gengar turned out great. Gengar is tough to fuse with. ;)

I really think you should of put that with your original post. It doesn't make much sense to just push someone on the ground, then lend them a hand to get up, now does it?

You mean changing colors? Well you know where you see those 2 color boxes(one ontop of the other)Double Click and choose your color.

Again-nice job on the sprites and good luck.

Oooh... -steals Darth Maul guy and puts him in a small cage- You stay there until I find somewhere else to put you. 8D

KoR, can you also make Queen amidala? I think that's her name, I'm not sure. -runs off to look for my brother's character ook- AND YODA! 8D

Well, you are taking requests, and you do seem quite good in the spriting area, so here. I have a sprite of her, but I can't load it to the net on this computer without a lot of fuzz.

She has waist-length blonde hair, exactly like Cynthia's.
She wears a white shirt that doesn't cover her shoulders, and has no straps. Yet, it does have sleeves, and long sleeves that cover her arms up until her hands. It doesn't cover her belly button either.
Starting at her waist is a celery-green skirt, of which ends at her knees.
She wears black shoes, that have straps that end right above her ankles, they elevate her heels, but are flat on the bottom.

She is... me! I will PM you the bases I prefer, but go ahead and work with what you want. I can't PM right now, I have to pick up my brother.
There is something else that I will explain further in the PM.

I has a request! Do you think you could make an Umbreon and Absol fusion or Umbreon and Flygon? I really wanna see those two.

ok, wow, a lot of request, well reia, i dont think i could make queen amidala, i might be able to do her senator's version, but the queen is just too detailed, M_E, ill get on it after that, and Umbreon, i think ill start with those to warm up, just because trainers are a lot harder

eh, sorry for double post or whatever...but...i finished Daytime Umbreons sprites!
absol.png
flygon.png

ooh, i wonder if i can triple post if nobody replies???but i dont want that to happen, so tell me if you like 'em

eh, sorry for double post or whatever...but...i finished Daytime Umbreons sprites!
absol.png
flygon.png

ooh, i wonder if i can triple post if nobody replies???but i dont want that to happen, so tell me if you like 'em
OMG! Those kick beyond ass!

The Absol one is all like, "OMG, I wish I had one of those to ride to school." and the Flygon is like, "I wonder how much of the school I could destroy with this buddy on my team...I could do it at night and not get caught unless it has fun...there goes my fun." XD Can I name them Umbresol and Umbregon? Those seem to be the best names I can think of for them. XD

I have tons of Umbreon related ideas, if you ever need another warm up or get bored, I'm probably online to let out another Umbreon related fusion.

well im glad you like them, i think ill go with your ideas for the names, i named them abseon and flybreon, haha, i know they stink, but hey, i already said i like yours...ooh, i think i know what to do after i finish the all the requests ill have some contests, though not like others...

edit: i finished S_E's sprite
eevee.png
i know it was supposed to be kirlia as the base, but all i could do was put on eevees ears :( sorry...

edit:edit: i finished Morphing Emotions sprite, though i couldnt get the shoes just right...anyways, here it is:
MorphingEmotions.png