• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

hope y'all like 'em

*squeals with delight*
Omfg, that is excellent!
You nailed the hair perfectly, (it's basically the same shade as mine even, so I'm even more delighted.)
You got the shirt in a more appealing pose than I did, or could even try! You even got the upwards arm thing, and the sleeve is still realistic, which I didn't do so well on...
The skirt is just a little blocky, but hey, it's still OK!
And the shoes~ well, you did do quite well actually! I like them, so keep them!
Just wondering, it's OK that I use the sprite, for my avvy? And do one minor edit: make the BG transparent.

EDIT: I noticed after I posted that when you take away the black BG, the skirt isn't blocky. So you did a wonderful job in absolutely every way! Thank you so much! Sorry I didn't modify right away, I had to get my brother from his school.

Morphing Emotions, im glad you like it, and you can use it in your avatar

S_E Shiny_Eevee, i know the eyes look bad, but i tried to get it to the color of kirlias eyes, i might change it back later if you want me to

Woo! I've got a new request idea because it's been stuck in my head!
Gardevoir and Umbreon fusion, and a Milotic and Umbreon fusion, just like how you did Umbregon and Umbresol!
[size=7pt]I mean...if you get the time to...[/size]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Morphing Emotions, im glad you like it, and you can use it in your avatar

S_E Shiny_Eevee, i know the eyes look bad, but i tried to get it to the color of kirlias eyes, i might change it back later if you want me to

Um, you don't have to. I think it's okay just the way it is right now.

My request Lol (you got alot.) If its not too much trouble or 2 hard a misdreavus and roselia fusion and a Drifloon and Misdreavus Fusion

Thx
~Tom

yea, he did, which is why i banned him from requesting from me...anyways, here are daytime umbreons requests:
milotic.png
umbrilotic and um...uh...shiny eeve/daytime umbreon, i could use a little help here...oh, and
gardevior.png
umbrevior

yea, he did, which is why i banned him from requesting from me...anyways, here are daytime umbreons requests:
milotic.png
umbrilotic and um...uh...shiny eeve/daytime umbreon, i could use a little help here...oh, and
gardevior.png
umbrevior
Woot! Pretty awesome, but the Umbreon body would have looked better with the Milotic hair, as mentioned after your post.

I am loving that Umbrevior. It's like awesome...heck, making a Umbrevior Cosplay would be cool, but I don't think making fake pokemon cosplays is the most common thing...I might do it...once I get those stuff I need to finish, done.

i finally finished the yoda! yay! i decided to not go with a child's sprite, thanks to chidorirasengan's gimli for the idea, either way, here it is:
yoda.png
i know the vest could use some more details so ill get on that right now

edit:
yoda-1.png

*chases down G_M and beats with a monkey*

i finally finished those requests:
roselia.png
drifloon.png

and here are some scratch swords:
swords.png
i think the top 2 are shaded with that pillow shading style or wahtever, but the bottom one is a bit too blocky for you to know it is, heck, if i didnt make it, i wouldnt even think it was made like the other 2, btw, these were made to test my shading whenever i didnt have e-net

*claps*Nice job on the scratch swords.*blocks attack on gm with guitar from guy in siggy*Dont start a thwacking war cause i WILL win.
EDIT:The second one is the best.

i didnt twack him, i just needed to get rid of a monkey who followed me home from the zoo, besides, gardy'z the one who fought back, so now the monkey is chasing him ::)

score=0-1-0

btw, G_M, can i call you gardy? or gardyz

i didnt twack him, i just needed to get rid of a monkey who followed me home from the zoo, besides, gardy'z the one who fought back, so now the monkey is chasing him ::)

score=0-1-0

btw, G_M, can i call you gardy? or gardyz

*Has a monkey on my face*

I don't mind. Although, I have wondered why everyone puts an underscore between my initials.

*Walks around with a monkey on my face and hits a wall*

*gets monkey crobar for GM**gets monkey off and trains it to not go on GMs face*There.Now you have a trained monkey.

Gardevoir Master and Nachoman; you're both getting warned for SPAM, or more specifically just the 'P' part of the word.

* Pointless Posts : Posts that have NOTHING to do with the topic. At all. If the conversation sways off topic, that's one thing. If it's just starting a whole new topic with no connection to last one, start a new freakin' thread, or keep it to yourself. And keep topics where they belong. Don't post a question asking about avatar help on the general Pokemon discussion board.

Talking about monkeys is quite pointless in just about everybodies book.​

But what if it's all just one giant metaphor of how to improve his sprites by using clever association to relate to the... yeah, I ran out of steam on that one.

Anyways, the sword looks okay, but if the three of them are for use on a pokemon sprite (middle trainer looks best btw) then pillow shading isn't the best way to go. Is the bottom one supposed to be a gunblade?

if that means that the blade is bent forward if someone is holding the handle straight up, then yes, and maybe the were using metaphors to request i try a monkey driving a tank (like i could ever do that...)

ok, the score is at 2-2-0, i guess nobody likes the last one...its ok though, im not too fond of it either

I like A. It's belt is shaded well, and I'm a sucker for a sword slung across some guys/girls back. ^_^
actually, i had a feeling that you'd like that one the most, seeing as how i got the idea for the sword like that from you (hope thats ok, i just really liked the idea)

btw, i updated my art thread with the new sprite in sketch form, with a beanie though(i think)

well, ive thought it out, and decided to make some changes:
s-man.png

straightened the sword of B, changed the strap a bit on A, i think A looks pretty much the same, just tried to add some, how do you say, texture to it, and the used-to-be gunblade type guy(B), if you like the older one, then you dont have to change your vote, otherwise, tell me you like the new one better, as for A, you dont have a choice

wait a minute, teh score is 3-2-0

oh, and i changed the belt on C to make it look teh same color as the sheath

thanks, and everyone, voting is closed, not requests, just voting, because i have decided on submitting both A and B, in hopes that one will get in

but i wont submit them until later today (hopefully) so that i can use the one that i made with a beanie

ok, ive just figured out where to get the FE mugshots from, so i decided to make one of myself
KoRFEmugshot.png

the hair's a bit messed up, but thats all i can see