• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

hope y'all like 'em

well how do you know how old i look like? on the contrary, im a lot younger than most people expect (especially if i havent shaved for about 2 weeks)

oh, btw, heres a slightly edited version:
KoRFEmugshot-1.png

i messed with the hair a bit to make it look a bit better, along with lengthening the gap on the hood a bit
compare them and you'll get it

i finally decided to get off my bum and sprite myself, seeing as almost all of my friends haze done something along those lines

mebyme.png

it was kind of hard to get the colors on the hand to look normal...but i did the best i could, and since the hair had already looked good, it just stuck...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
You wanna comment, Kingie? I'll give you one.....

Nice coloring. I really like your color choices. Especially on the hoodie for some weird reason...

And I should suggest that you shouldn't expect anyone to comment a lot. Summer Vaction is over for many of us, me included, and so there are two things in many people's minds: School and/or work. Just what I'm saying.....

Sprite Dump ;D sorta...

umbritty.png

umbreon/skitty fusion, i like how the eyes look demented :p

batman-skitty.png

i liked how the umbreon/skitty was going so right in the middle of it i decided to make a batman version of skitty...though i think i need to give it a belt for it to look better

New Contest!!!
cyborg.png

who's that fusion ??? four pokeymans, one result

1._______
2._______
3._______
4._______

will edit later with more but now i have to go to bed

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I can see a few...
Lucario
And I know I've seen that scythe before, but I forgot where....

Besides that, I'm stuck. But defenetly Lucario.

Lucario - Base
Absol - Sythe thingy

I know the legs, come from Combusken, or some bird type, but cant put my finger on it

I have absolutely no idea what the 4th is though ???

all right, well ill give you only 2 hints, and they are
a)that each arm is from a pokemon that can learn some sort of punch by lv up
a)they are from separate bases than anything else
and these hints are for the last two unknown bases only

I'm just spit balling here, but I think I see either Ampharos or Cacturne in one of those arms.

Hey dude, I haven't talked to you in a while. I saw you might take custom sprites. Well, if you want a challenge (if you want to take it), I've got one for you. Can you make her a sprite? :
Akaila2.png
You don't have to, but it would be nice.

ill try, but dont expect it to be the best you've ever seen or anything, and im kinda busy trying to make a banner for a friends forums so it might be a while

ehe...ehehe...ehehehe...bump...

i made my first animation, based on a circle guy i drew in class one day, though it's pretty simple...
charrie-moving.gif

ehe...its giant...i guess the online animator wasnt so good...

and here is the sprite-sheet-ish-thingy
charrie-comicstrip.gif

and uh...a polliwirl with a shield and a sword-ish thing...i tried not to use any scratch in there which is why the sword is kinda suckish...
poliwarrior.png

oh, and the thing in my sig (this is an during the editing stage version)
chateau.gif

i accidentally put it in .gif form so it's kinda miss colored

oh, and the silver guy from the previous page consists of:
1. Lucario
2. Absol
3. Cacturne
4. Machop

hope yall dont bash me too hard for my bad sprites