• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Tell me where is Marduk, for I much desire to speak with him...
He is dead...he got killed on the bridge...by a Balrog of Masquarade-ordoth

Can I continue with Aston's battle now please?

Jagson WHAT?!!!!

Please explain what you plan to do after Drew dies?

EDIT: Had Aston do his battle since i'm literally waiting for someone to reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit sorry guys for some reason this isn't showing me that this was updated again
Yeah Ashton's Up and Marduk's been eliminated since the battle wasn't posted in the day period allowed.
Yes the Red Scarves are the good guys. since Johto I've stated time and time again that Cortez's end game is world peace though he originally planed on doing it a different way but Gideon got in the way of that.
and they didn't play any part in Kanto.

Shit sorry guys for some reason this isn't showing me that this was updated again
Yeah Ashton's Up and Marduk's been eliminated since the battle wasn't posted in the day period allowed.
Yes the Red Scarves are the good guys. since Johto I've stated time and time again that Cortez's end game is world peace though he originally planed on doing it a different way but Gideon got in the way of that.
and they didn't play any part in Kanto.
Aston has done his 1 vs 1, all dusted.

Wait so it's different from last time? I thought it was exactly the same.
Well I figured this was the generation that double battles where introduced it only seems right that we incorporated it into the tournament.
It's rigged! Why is Riley always first?!
I just put the names into a randomizer and click shuffle five times and you ended up first both times.
Cause he will be the first to get kicked out. :')
No Luke and Marduk where the first to be kicked out.