• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Highschool Rivalry! Magic and Superpowers!

Yeah. Like i said. It doesn't fit well with the pacing of the RP.

Maybe. But they'd probably go after the most troublemaking one's first. As far as i know, Sirius will probably be one of those werewolves that cause most trouble. Some werewolves will be less willing to attack a human because they might be too small to engage a human or that's just how their nature is. Not all wolves are the same.

Since their magical creatures, magic is the best thing to use in order to restrain them. And therefore vampires could be deployed to deal with them. Which would just deepen the hatred between the races
Ah, I get to fight either way so I'm good lol.

All you teleporters and telepaths are gonna be pretty annoying though xD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Forced consumption of drugs? That method definitely isn't legal xD

Any measures in place to control their rampages would be up to the institution they're based at. So if Sirius rampages and hurts people then the school probably takes the blame for not having adequate measures in place. The school would need to think of some way to deal with the rampages.
Think of it more like a vaccine. You won’t be legally punished for not having one but if you decide you don’t want your child to get one and they end up dying you’d be legally punished. At least probably

Think of it more like a vaccine. You won’t be legally punished for not having one but if you decide you don’t want your child to get one and they end up dying you’d be legally punished. At least probably
Hmmm, that might work for other werewolves. It's a pretty clever solution, but Sirius' powers make her rampage even stronger than the norm. She's a very unique case so you'd need a far stronger vaccine. Needless to say there are people who are allergic to vaccines, as vaccines just introduce a virus so that your body can be more immune to it.

The concept of a vaccine is good, but the method utilized wouldn't work for this case. It's an idea worth some thought though.

Hmmm, that might work for other werewolves. It's a pretty clever solution, but Sirius' powers make her rampage even stronger than the norm. She's a very unique case so you'd need a far stronger vaccine. Needless to say there are people who are allergic to vaccines, as vaccines just introduce a virus so that your body can be more immune to it.

The concept of a vaccine is good, but the method utilized wouldn't work for this case. It's an idea worth some thought though.
There are ways to take Sirius down. Her senses are even better than a wolf's so she can easily be taken down if you're loud enough or chased away if you smell badly enough. Those are the downsides with having heightened senses.

With her already shown her powers a little, i can make the assumption that you can't hold secrets from her. Especially not a crush since, i assume, she'd be able to hear your heart beat faster than normal

There are ways to take Sirius down. Her senses are even better than a wolf's so she can easily be taken down if you're loud enough or chased away if you smell badly enough. Those are the downsides with having heightened senses.

With her already shown her powers a little, i can make the assumption that you can't hold secrets from her. Especially not a crush since, i assume, she'd be able to hear your heart beat faster than normal
Yea those are the down sides, but I'll see if I can nerf them with the berserk buff. You'd need to knock get out cold with stimulation. If she's beserk then rational thought his down the drain and I haven't quite thought through how that'll mesh with her senses.

For one though, she won't be able to deduce much by relying on her senses while she's beserk. She'll react on pure instinct to just lash out.

Do werewolves turn berserk when the Full moon's light touch their body or when they see the moon?
It's neither. Whenever there is a full moon they go berserk. They don't have to see it and it don't have to touch their skin. Just the fact that it's there makes them go berserk.
Yea those are the down sides, but I'll see if I can nerf them with the berserk buff. You'd need to knock get out cold with stimulation. If she's beserk then rational thought his down the drain and I haven't quite thought through how that'll mesh with her senses.

For one though, she won't be able to deduce much by relying on her senses while she's beserk. She'll react on pure instinct to just lash out.
Even something that reacts on instinct would like to avoid what's too loud or what smells really bad. Noise mostly mean danger. And even if you don't feel fear, you would naturally avoid any type of danger. And if something smells really bad, it would probably scare of all the prey too so there's literally no point in going to something that smells bad

Even something that reacts on instinct would like to avoid what's too loud or what smells really bad. Noise mostly mean danger. And even if you don't feel fear, you would naturally avoid any type of danger. And if something smells really bad, it would probably scare of all the prey too so there's literally no point in going to something that smells bad
That's the thing though. Since she'll be Berserk, she wouldn't be thinking of prey or anything for that matter. She'll just seek to destroy everything in sight. I do think drawing her attention with stimuli would just provoke her to destroy whatever is making that noise/smell.

It'd need to be strong enough to physically or otherwise harm her so that her desire to get away from it overrules the Moon's lunacy.

That's the thing though. Since she'll be Berserk, she wouldn't be thinking of prey or anything for that matter. She'll just seek to destroy everything in sight. I do think drawing her attention with stimuli would just provoke her to destroy whatever is making that noise/smell.

It'd need to be strong enough to physically or otherwise harm her so that her desire to get away from it overrules the Moon's lunacy.
Gunfire would definitely be loud enough. That could scare away a wolf with normal hearing (yes, i know that they aren't going purely on instinct but still). So since she has even better hearing, she would most likely avoid that

Pretty much nothing at the moment. There's three people on the school grounds near the gate. And Isak is headed to them. Do you want us to wait for you to come before i start the schoolday? Can't speak for the other's but Isak can if you want

Pretty much nothing at the moment. There's three people on the school grounds near the gate. And Isak is headed to them. Do you want us to wait for you to come before i start the schoolday? Can't speak for the other's but Isak can if you want
Sure, so should I just say she strolls in?

I still dunno!
I just realised that I’m gonna have to read so much because I have two chars in different places, too
Do what you feel like. You can have her entering in a funny way if you want. Like walking like a crab xD

You don't have to keep both characters if it gets too hard to keep up. But just so you know, i wouldn't mind getting you catched up every now and then

Do what you feel like. You can have her entering in a funny way if you want. Like walking like a crab xD

You don't have to keep both characters if it gets too hard to keep up. But just so you know, i wouldn't mind getting you catched up every now and then
I’m literally just lazy. XD
I normally have two at the same place, but of course you know the only roleplay I did that in because you’re in it
I’ll have to post tomorrow, I gotta head off now :3

Sorry guys for not posting, I haven’t been getting any notifications from this thread for some reason.
Can someone catch me up to speed so I can post on the RP?

Not much is happening in either of the schools. The vampire school is preparing for homeroom and one of the students hit count Dracula with a paper i think. And in the wolf school there's just a bunch of the students that are gathering around the schoolgate for some reason. But they'll be getting to homeroom soon too

Not much is happening in either of the schools. The vampire school is preparing for homeroom and one of the students hit count Dracula with a paper i think. And in the wolf school there's just a bunch of the students that are gathering around the schoolgate for some reason. But they'll be getting to homeroom soon too
Okay. Is there any way you think I can introduce either of my characters or should I just go with the flow?

Okay. Is there any way you think I can introduce either of my characters or should I just go with the flow?
@Jodie.xox what i'm about to say applies to you too because you asked the same thing. I'm taking responsibility for the roleplay and my character and how i'm gonna deal with them. I can't give tips to everyone about how they should introduce their characters. I don't know. I barely keep track of them. I know most about Joel's and Jodie's first one and some things about Kyuu's OC. I can't keep track of everything here. I'm sorry but i got real life to deal with too. Not meant to be mean but seriously please stop asking me how to introduce your OC's. It's not my responsibility to do that. This might seem mean but, i don't care how they're introduced as long as it's not completely silly (like riding a shark to the school).

After that rant i still now feel obligated to give you some way to introduce your OC's, which i still don't care about how you do, i'm just giving examples;
-take a tour around the school (either show the first years or be shown around yourself)
-unpack your stuff in your dorm
-walk in normally through the school gates
-walk in like a jackass through the school gates
-go to homeroom
-or be in homeroom already

Those were just a few examples. Do your best