• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Highschool Rivalry! Magic and Superpowers!

New char! Maybe a friend for Isak?

Name (First and Last):
Scarlett Dowry

Appearance: Bright red hair (she dyed it), a black top with the short sleeves going from her shoulders, a short, red skirt and black heels. Sometimes she wears a short denim jacket.

School: Institute of Superpowers

Superpowers: Pyrokinesis (The non OP kind), Energy Fields (Like Violet from The Incredibles)

Personality: She’s a trickster and likes to use her powers to scare people. She laughs quite a lot, often with other people’s failures or mistakes, and doesn’t like listening to orders. She likes doing her own thing and can sometimes warm up to people if they are the right friend for her.

Vampire (Ilvermorny): /
Werewolf (institute): Yup

wolf_anholt1403-kira-02_20170129_1068445144.jpg

Last edited:
New char! Maybe a friend for Isak?

Name (First and Last):
Scarlett Dowry

Appearance: Bright red hair (she dyed it), a black top with the short sleeves going from her shoulders, a short, red skirt and black heels. Sometimes she wears a short denim jacket.

Superpowers: Paranormal Powers (ghostly stuff)

Personality: She’s a trickster and likes to use her powers to scare people. She laughs quite a lot, often with other people’s failures or mistakes, and doesn’t like listening to orders. She likes doing her own thing and can sometimes warm up to people if they are the right friend for her.

Vampire (Ilvermorny): /
Werewolf (institute): Yup
Well, i would like to know a bit more about how that paranormal thing works and why it shouldn't be considered magic

I know I haven’t made a bio, yet, and I’m sorry, but I have a quick question.

If I were to use my Dragonborne character, would they go to the vampire or werewolf school? Or do I get to decide that?

Do they use magic? in that case vampire. Is it not anything to do with magic werewolf
Thank you.

Name (First and Last): Jacklyn Riggs

Appearance: Being a descendant of the glorious dragon race, Jacklyn is bigger than most humans in every aspect. She stands at 6 feet and 8 inches, and has a muscular figure. Even though she is a descendant of dragons, her face would say otherwise as it is more human, though parts of her skin are scaly. Her eyes are golden with slanted pupils, and her hair is short, silky and ginger. She has two wings that have a wingspan of 11 feet, and a tail.

School: Ilvermorny

Magicpowers: Fire breathing and Transformation (can only be used to conceal her wings and tail)
Magic level: Biju

Personality: Jacklyn is rough and reckless, and likes to live on the wild side. She barely ever takes no for an answer, and doesn’t believe in giving up. Though, she isn’t the sharpest knife in the kitchen. She isn’t the A-plus student her parents hope she can be, but she has a big heart to make up for it. She can be nice once you get to know her, but she can be a bit too abrasive.

Relationship: N/A

Other: She is bisexual and plays the guitar

Welp, any issues?

If you’d like, I could create a first year to go to the werewolf school.
That's up to you. But you know, it's a superpower school. Not a werewolf school. It's just that werewolves and vampires don't get along very well. And the power of a werewolf are more like a superpower than a vampire's power so that's why we decided which school they would be in.

@kyuukestu which grade was your character in?

That's up to you. But you know, it's a superpower school. Not a werewolf school. It's just that werewolves and vampires don't get along very well. And the power of a werewolf are more like a superpower than a vampire's power so that's why we decided which school they would be in.

She's in third year, which is why I'm wondering what to do with her xD

Yeah, I know. I just forgot the name of the school, so I just stated that it was the school the werewolves went to. ‘XD

wait does your power get determined by your race or can a race have both magic and superpower?
Vampires have Magic, Werewolves have Superpowers.

The only difference between the two is that Magic is based on mental power, which superpowers are more physical power.

Edit:

At least, as far as I can tell.

Vampires have Magic, Werewolves have Superpowers.

The only difference between the two is that Magic is based on mental power, which superpowers are more physical power.

Edit:

At least, as far as I can tell.
Werewolves doesn't really have a superpower. Their primary power is based in magic but they need to be separated from the vampires. They can have other superpowers though. But aside from that, that's pretty much it :)

Last edited:
Name (First and Last): Riley Smith

Appearance: A small, average looking girl. She stands at 5 feet and an inch. Her hair is brown, silky and long, and sometimes it covers her eyes, which are hazel.

Superpowers: Ice Manipulation

Personality: Very timid, and is the last to ever speak in conversation. She gets really nervous easily, especially when it comes to class presentations or speeches. If she gets too nervous, her whole body freezes. She wants to interact with others, but she is socially inapt and doesn’t know how to interact with people, so she is usually by her lonesome reading a book.

Name: Kevin Briggs

Appearance: Kevin is very tall with a fit physique and has light brown hair that goes to his neck with the bangs wept above his right eye who are dark brown.

School: Institute

Magicpowers:
Magic level:
Superpowers: Pump up and Shadow step: Pump allows Kevin's physical abilities the more he gets warmed up, Shadow step allows Kevin to disappear and become intangible for a short period of time

Personality: On the outside, looks like an intimidating individual, but he's actually a kind guy once you get to know him. He also has a mischievous side but won't actively play tricks himself, he'll just laugh along when tricks are being played on others. Doesn't really care what others think of him as he is pretty carefree and laidback.

Backstory (optional): TBD

Vampire (Ilvermorny):
Werewolf (institute)
: Yes

Relationship: TBD

Other: MJAOW :)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Xavier Noirwoods
Appearance: Xavier has black hair and eyes and wears a gray sweater. His jeans and shoes are black and he's very pale.
Superpowers: Darkness control, he can make items out of his shadows and limbs and can move through shadows. In dark places he also has this power so he's strongest during the night.
Personality: Xavier isn't very enthusiastic about most things and doesn't really enjoy using his power unless it's for self-defense. He's relatively friendly and won't deny a fight if someone else initiates it, but he also knows when to toughen up. Will stick up for his friends.
Other: MJAOW also he's a hooman

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Are we doing dorms or do we live by ourselves?

Name: Zynthos Or'grnei

Appearance: Common Gargoyle looks, with a more human-like head, ram horns, bat ears and two rows of hooked, sharp teeth resembling those of an angler fish. His skin is midnight-black, and his eyes are like glowing pearls set into empty sockets, having no pupils, no iris, and only changing in colour with his moods (Which happens rarely). He has somewhat huge dragon wings, and his hand has claw-like fingers. His overall body looks less muscular, and more starved. His hair is long, messy, overall white with a black batch of hair covering the left eye.

(Edit: Completely forgot about the fact that clothing is pre-set. Removed that.)

School: Ilvermorny School of Magic and Creatures

Magic powers: Stone Mimicry, Evil Eye. (Not as severe or lethal yet. Petrification isn't perma.)

Magic level: Kolme

Personality: Apathetic and Quiet, Zynthos (called Z for short), is the kid in class who always sits in the far off-corner just to avoid people, and talks little to anyone. Though, he does show a disturbing interest in learning fighting and controlling his magic powers, and tends to creep others out with slightly-too-dark jokes and tending to say things that make others question his sanity.

Backstory (optional): Haven't one idea for one, probably gonna reveal it in rp or put one here later.

Species: Gargoyle-Demon Hybrid

Relationship: Not currently. If someone's willing to take this thing, feel free to.

Other: MJAOW
Just a suggestion, but what if in order to harm someone you both have to make eye contact?

Last edited: