1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Highschool Rivalry! Magic and Superpowers!

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Joelkjn Ōkami, Mar 1, 2019.

1. For the institute you could just say they’re the same but blue if you really want, not that you care anyways XD

2. Joelkjn Ōkami

Joelkjn Ōkami Previously Joelkjn the fox

Rules are now changed for the uniform
    thank @Jodie.xox If you like the changes

Jodie.xox likes this.
  3. The school uniform in the Institute has already been described that it needs to fit in with what power you have

Jodie.xox likes this.
  4. New char! Maybe a friend for Isak?

Name (First and Last):
    Scarlett Dowry

Appearance: Bright red hair (she dyed it), a black top with the short sleeves going from her shoulders, a short, red skirt and black heels. Sometimes she wears a short denim jacket.

School: Institute of Superpowers

Superpowers: Pyrokinesis (The non OP kind), Energy Fields (Like Violet from The Incredibles)

Personality: She’s a trickster and likes to use her powers to scare people. She laughs quite a lot, often with other people’s failures or mistakes, and doesn’t like listening to orders. She likes doing her own thing and can sometimes warm up to people if they are the right friend for her.

Vampire (Ilvermorny): /
    Werewolf (institute): Yup

[​IMG]

#164 Jodie.xox, Mar 8, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  5. Joelkjn Ōkami

6. Well, i would like to know a bit more about how that paranormal thing works and why it shouldn't be considered magic

Jodie.xox likes this.
  7. I know I haven’t made a bio, yet, and I’m sorry, but I have a quick question.

If I were to use my Dragonborne character, would they go to the vampire or werewolf school? Or do I get to decide that?

8. Joelkjn Ōkami

Do they use magic? in that case vampire. Is it not anything to do with magic werewolf

Jodie.xox and SS-I Never like this.
  9. Thank you.

Name (First and Last): Jacklyn Riggs

Appearance: Being a descendant of the glorious dragon race, Jacklyn is bigger than most humans in every aspect. She stands at 6 feet and 8 inches, and has a muscular figure. Even though she is a descendant of dragons, her face would say otherwise as it is more human, though parts of her skin are scaly. Her eyes are golden with slanted pupils, and her hair is short, silky and ginger. She has two wings that have a wingspan of 11 feet, and a tail.

School: Ilvermorny

Magicpowers: Fire breathing and Transformation (can only be used to conceal her wings and tail)
    Magic level: Biju

Personality: Jacklyn is rough and reckless, and likes to live on the wild side. She barely ever takes no for an answer, and doesn’t believe in giving up. Though, she isn’t the sharpest knife in the kitchen. She isn’t the A-plus student her parents hope she can be, but she has a big heart to make up for it. She can be nice once you get to know her, but she can be a bit too abrasive.

Relationship: N/A

Other: She is bisexual and plays the guitar

Welp, any issues?

Joelkjn Ōkami likes this.
  10. Joelkjn Ōkami

SS-I Never likes this.
  11. Why, thank you. ^w^

I’ll post as soon as I can.

Joelkjn Ōkami likes this.
  12. So, I’ve read through the RP and I’m kinda confused. What exactly is going on at the moment?

13. I'm changing Scarlett's powers and adding a photo of her wolf form :3

14. Joelkjn Ōkami

@SS-I Never Emm were just starting the school. Botch schools are waiting for the principal to hold a speech I think... I don't know about the werewolf school but ya

15. The werewolf school is done with the speech now. But i don't keep track whether there are anyone who's a first year in my school or not. So i got the tour on hold

Jodie.xox likes this.
  16. If you’d like, I could create a first year to go to the werewolf school.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  17. That's up to you. But you know, it's a superpower school. Not a werewolf school. It's just that werewolves and vampires don't get along very well. And the power of a werewolf are more like a superpower than a vampire's power so that's why we decided which school they would be in.

@kyuukestu which grade was your character in?

Jodie.xox, SS-I Never and kyuukestu like this.
  18. She's in third year, which is why I'm wondering what to do with her xD

Jodie.xox likes this.
  19. She could also show some first years around school like Isak does. Or she could be bored in her classroom

Jodie.xox and kyuukestu like this.
  20. I'd rather start a fire in the school...but I don't think that'll be allowed. I'm waiting till a perfect Idea of mischief passes through my head.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  21. Yeah, I know. I just forgot the name of the school, so I just stated that it was the school the werewolves went to. ‘XD

Jodie.xox likes this.
  22. That'd be the Institution lol.

I suppose I should slip a post in soon then.

23. wait does your power get determined by your race or can a race have both magic and superpower?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  24. Vampires have Magic, Werewolves have Superpowers.

The only difference between the two is that Magic is based on mental power, which superpowers are more physical power.

Edit:

At least, as far as I can tell.

25. Werewolves doesn't really have a superpower. Their primary power is based in magic but they need to be separated from the vampires. They can have other superpowers though. But aside from that, that's pretty much it :)

#185 Killerbunny the god, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    kyuukestu likes this.
  26. Is one limited to one power?

27. No. You get two powers. But not more than that

28. Are the two placed in the same category of is one magic and the other superpower

29. You get either superpowers or magic powers

30. So if I have two powers they will be placed under the same category?

31. Yes they will

32. indeed, that is how it works.

33. Name (First and Last): Riley Smith

Appearance: A small, average looking girl. She stands at 5 feet and an inch. Her hair is brown, silky and long, and sometimes it covers her eyes, which are hazel.

Superpowers: Ice Manipulation

Personality: Very timid, and is the last to ever speak in conversation. She gets really nervous easily, especially when it comes to class presentations or speeches. If she gets too nervous, her whole body freezes. She wants to interact with others, but she is socially inapt and doesn’t know how to interact with people, so she is usually by her lonesome reading a book.

kyuukestu likes this.
  34. Name: Kevin Briggs

Appearance: Kevin is very tall with a fit physique and has light brown hair that goes to his neck with the bangs wept above his right eye who are dark brown.

School: Institute

Magicpowers:
    Magic level:
    Superpowers: Pump up and Shadow step: Pump allows Kevin's physical abilities the more he gets warmed up, Shadow step allows Kevin to disappear and become intangible for a short period of time

Personality: On the outside, looks like an intimidating individual, but he's actually a kind guy once you get to know him. He also has a mischievous side but won't actively play tricks himself, he'll just laugh along when tricks are being played on others. Doesn't really care what others think of him as he is pretty carefree and laidback.

Backstory (optional): TBD

Vampire (Ilvermorny):
    Werewolf (institute)
    : Yes

Relationship: TBD

Other: MJAOW :)

35. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

Name: Xavier Noirwoods
    Appearance: Xavier has black hair and eyes and wears a gray sweater. His jeans and shoes are black and he's very pale.
    Superpowers: Darkness control, he can make items out of his shadows and limbs and can move through shadows. In dark places he also has this power so he's strongest during the night.
    Personality: Xavier isn't very enthusiastic about most things and doesn't really enjoy using his power unless it's for self-defense. He's relatively friendly and won't deny a fight if someone else initiates it, but he also knows when to toughen up. Will stick up for his friends.
    Other: MJAOW also he's a hooman

#196 5DigitNeb, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  36. 5DigitNeb

Are we doing dorms or do we live by ourselves?

Just a suggestion, but what if in order to harm someone you both have to make eye contact?

#197 5DigitNeb, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Grand Master Koop likes this.
  37. I like dorms

5DigitNeb likes this.
  38. 5DigitNeb

lol in that case wanna be dormmates? I can just imagine them trolling each other by suddenly disappearing after they do something xD

that is, if we do dorms

Grand Master Koop likes this.
  39. 5DigitNeb

@kyuukestu what do you mean by "dracula impersonators?" there are no vampires in the school Sirius attends :v