• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Helix Region RP

Angel walked out of the door of her house and breathed in the fresh air. Spirikit sat on her shoulder timidly, looking around warily. "It's okay Spirikit" Angel said. Her parents had just allowed her to start her journey with Spirikit. She ran through her garden and out onto the road, she could see trainers everywhere. Angel could feel Spirikit's fear and put her in her shoulder bag. She looked around at all the pathways to the forests, wondering where to begin.

(You can sign up at the Helix Region Discussion and Sign up Page, located in the Pokemon roleplay discussion section.)

Last edited:
Lunar was sitting in the forest talking to Matrix (the clefable) while cutting up berries with Ninjas (the greninja) help. "What kind of berry would you like Matrix?" Lunar asked kindly. "Clef Clefable!" Clefable said pointing to the sliced oran berry. Ninja gave Matrix a few slices and gave Lunar sliced Wacan berry "Gre." Ninja said. "Thanks ninja! That should be enough to last us a while." Lunar said

Angel decided to take Route 1, she walked down the path and into the forest. When they were away from most of the people, Angel brought Spirikit out of her bag and out her on her shoulder. As she was walking she heard distance sounds of a Pokemon, she ran towards the noises and found a girl with a greninja and a Clefable. "Wow! I've never seen those Pokemon before!" Angel exclaimed.

Lunar turned to face Angel her eye patch visible "What?" She asked "oh them? the clefables name is Matrix. Greninjas is ninja." Lunar explained. Ninja looked up and growled while Matrix stood up and waved to Angel "Cleffa!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie Placed Weave on his shoulder and ran into the forest. When they arrived, Weave Immediately jumped off Jamie's shoulder and ran into the forest. "NO COME BACK!! YOU MIGHT GET HURT!!" Jamie yelled as he tried to catch up to Weave. Weave was fast but Jamie was faster. Jamie picked him up, sighed in relief and placed Weave on his shoulder again. When he turned to start heading back, Jamie didn't know where to go. Jamie tried walking back but he didn't know which way was the way out of the forest. Eventually he found footprints and followed those hoping they would lead to the way out. "This is why I didn't want you running off!" Jamie said annoyed.

"Hi Matrix, Hi Ninja" Angel said, "I'm Angel"

Spirikit tensed and Angel felt it, she picked her up out of her bag and showed her the new Pokemon. Spirikit's eyes widened as she saw the Clefable, she could sense the fairy type. She leaped off of Angel's shoulder and flew over to the Clefable, landing on its head.

"Spiri Spikit!" Spirikit said excitedly. She didn't usually meet another fairy type.

Matrix smiled "Clef! Clefable!" Matrix said "I have another Pokémon..." Lunar said adjusting her scarf before grabbing a pokeball. Ninja sighed "Greninja..." it muttered. He didn't trust his trainer around poison types. He was always worried they were going to hurt her. Especially after her childhood incounter with a beedrill.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Weave heard pokemon talking. Weave jumped off Jamie's shoulder and followed behind. Jamie was yelling "NO, DON'T GO AGAIN!!" Jamie finally caught up to him after a while and when Jamie picked Weave up, he could see Lunar and Angel. Weave walked up to them and said "Waddle! Sewaddle!!" Jamie quickly followed.

The Crobat came out and waved at the sewaddle "Cro!" It said cheerfully. Lunar smiled and picked the sewaddle up and saw Jamie. "Is this cute little thing yours?" Lunar asked while Greninja stood in an offensive position just in case.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Yes, unfortunately," Jamie replied. "I'm Jamie and this is my partner Weave," Jamie said. "Sew!" Weave yelled. "So, do you guys know where we are in the forest?" Jamie asked. "This little troublemaker got us lost," Jamie said and picked Weave up.

Lunar nods "yep! Follow this path!" Lunar said pointing to the marked trail. "Gre... ninja!" Ninja mumbled. "Crobat can show you if you want.." Lunar said

"Spiri!!!!!" Spirikit yelled as the newcomer burst into the clearing, she leapt off of Matrix and flew to Angel's shoulder. Spirikit was shivering. "It's alright Spirikit" Angel said calmly, "They aren't enemies"

Angel looked at all of the Pokemon she had met in the last 5 minutes, A Clefable, Greninja, Crobat and now a Sewaddle. The trainer with the sewaddle walked closer to Angel and Spirikit flew back over to Matrix.

"Spir Spirikit..."

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie Spotted Spirikit, It was a pokemon Jamie had never seen before. Jamie scanned his pokedex over it. "No data," the pokedex said. "Oh right I have a Unova pokedex so some pokemon might not be in here," Jamie thought in his mind and then scanned the other pokemon: Greninja, Crobat and Clefable.
"So, where are you two going?" Jamie asked.

Last edited:
"I'm Angel and this is Spirikit" Angel said, picking up Spirikit off of Matrix's head, "I don't really know where I'm going yet, I guess I'm just gonna travel Helix"

Spirikit leapt off of Angel's shoulder and flew over to Jamie. She looked at Sewaddle curiously, she was about the same size as Sewaddle and that comforted her a bit. She flew to the ground.

"(Come down and play!) Spiri! Spirikit!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Nice to meet you Angel!" Jamie replied. "My goal is to defeat all the gym leaders and become champion, My goal was originally becoming the Unova champion but we moved,"

Weave smiled at Spirikit and jumped off Jamie's Shoulder. Weave loved playing with others.

"(Let's play!) Sewa! Sewadle!"

"(Climb on my back! Trust me!) Spiri Spir, Kit!" Spirikit exclaimed, lowering herself so that Weave could climb on.

"I'm not going to challenge the gyms here, I know that Spirikit would be so afraid." Angel said, "I'd rather just travel with Spirikit"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Weave immediately hopped on Spirikit's back. "(Something tells me this is gonna be awesome!)Wad Waddle!"

Jamie nodded. "Did you want to have a battle?"Jamie asked Angel. "I have never battled against a trainer before and something tells me I would lose to them," Jamie said pointing to Matrix, Crobat and Ninja.

"Sure, I've never battles either and it will be good practise for Spirikit" Angel said.

Spirikit leapt off of the ground and flew up above the trees.
She flew around in a few circles and landed on a tree. She lowered herself so that Weave could climb off, their trainers didn't even know they were gone. They were on a tree just above Angel and Jamie.

"(This is fun) Spirikit Kit" Spirikit said.

Angel looked in her bag and found that Spirikit was gone and Weave was gone too. "Hey! Where's Spirikit and Weave!" She exclaimed.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Oh no," Jamie said. "WEAVE!" Jamie called. "Wada?" Weave replied. Jamie was puzzled.. He heard him from above?

"(Spirikit I think they want us now) Sewa Wadle," Sewadle told Spirikit. He had already gotten into trouble for running off, he didn't want to get in trouble again (for now).

"Spirikit! Where did you go!" Angel cried. She looked around but couldn't see her anyway.

"(Yeah we probably should go back) Spiriki Spirikit" Spirikit said, she flew down with Weave on her back, she landed on the ground inbetween the two trainers.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie was relieved to see both of them okay. "Please don't go off like that!" Jamie told Weave for the Millionth time. Jamie picked up Weave and said "we're battling Angel and Spirikit now, this is our first trainer battle so please do your best," Jamie said and placed him on the ground. Weave was excited.

"Are you ready?" Jamie asked.

"Spirikit, we're gonna battle Jamie and Weave, Okay?" Angel said softly. Spirikit tensed as she heard the word battle but was relieved when she heard that she was battling Weave.

"(Alright! I'm ready!) Spir Spiriikit!"

(OOC. Here's a bit of info about Spirikit, she's a Flying/Fairy type and her Moveset is: High Jump Kick, Aerial Ace, Acrobatics. BIC)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
(OOC. Ok thanks for the info. Weave has Tackle, Endure, Bug Bite and Razor Leaf. BIC.)

Jamie was nervous for his first trainer battle but he was also excited. He was also glad it was against someone he knew.

"Weave use Bug Bite!" Jamie told Weave.

"Sewwww!" Weave started to charge at Spirikit.

"Spirikit!" Angel cried as Spirikit was thrown back, "Alright Spirikit! Use high jump kick!"

Spirikit ran towards Weave and then leapt into the air, she swang her foot at Weave praying she wouldn't miss.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
High jump kick hit Weave on the head. Weave got pushed back.

"Weave, razor leaf now," Jamie said. Jamie was getting excited.
"Sew, waddle!" Weave started to shoot razor leaves at Spirikit.
"This will be close," Jamie thought.

"Spirikit! Dodge it quick!" Angel cried, Spirikit flew up into the air. She didn't completely miss it, The Razor leaf hit her foot and she had taken a bit of damage.

"Spirikit! Use Acrobatics!" Angel exclaimed.

Spirikit's wings turned bright pink as she flew in somersaults, then she flew as fast as she could towards Weave.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie quickly calculated how much damage that could do to Weave. "Being a grass and bug type, acrobatics will do a huge amount of damage." Jamie started to worry. "Weave use endure"

Weave then had a strange coloured aura around him. Then the acrobatics hit. It didn't protect him completely from acrobatics however it stopped him from fainting.

Jamie was astonished at how strong the acrobatics was.
"Use Tackle," Weave was getting tired.

Spirikit was hit by tackle and sent tumbling to the ground, she was weak and tired but could still battle. "Spirikit! Use Aerial Ace!" Angel said.

Spirikit leapt into the air and did a flip she then flew straight towards Weave.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Weave, use tackle," Weave Jumped up and used tackle but aeriel ace was stronger.
Weave slammed into the ground and fainted.
"Weave!" Jamie Shrieked. Jamie ran and picked Weave up.

"Great Job Spirikit!" Angel said. She ran over to Jamie and Weave, "The Pokemon Center is this way!" She said.

She ran down the path and out of the forest, a Pokemon Center was in the distance.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Great, Lets go," Jamie replied.

Jamie followed Angel with Weave in his arms. Weave was sleeping. "hang in there," Jamie said in his mind

When they arrived, Jamie immediately went in and gave his pokemon to Nurse Joy.

Angel handed Spirikit to Nurse Joy, a few minutes later when Spirikit came out, she was all better.

"Spiri! Spirikit!" Spirikit said joyfully.

"What should we do now?" Angel asked Jamie.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Sewa!" Weave said happily when he came back from Nurse Joy.

Then Jamie stopped and looked at the Pokemon Center. It looked amazing. He never really payed attention to it when he first came in because he was so worried about Weave.

"I guess we could try catch more pokemon," Jamie said. "I'm definitely not going to win my first badge with just Weave,"

"I think after that battle, Spirikit has gained more confidence" Angel said, "So I am going to challenge the gyms"

"Spirikit! Spiri!" Spirikit said happily.

"Yeah! We should go to the forest and catch some more Pokemon!" Angel exclaimed.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"That's great! I won't be doing them along then," Jamie replied.
"Waddle!" Weave said Joyfully.

"So, where should we find pokemon?" Jamie Asked?

"Well the closest areas are the forests and the mountains" Angel said. She pointed out the window where a huge mountain surrounded by forest was.

"Spiri! Spirikit!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Cool, lets go!" Jamie replied. He was excited about catching a new companion.

"Now Weave, I don't want you going off at all. Stay either on my shoulder or somewhere I can see you," Jamie told Weave. Jamie then started to run to the mountain and forest.

Angel ran towards the forest and Spirit flew. When they reached the forest, they stared in awe at the mountain looming over them. "We have to be careful in there" Angel said, "The forest is huge and we could get lost easily." Spirikit snuggled up inside of Angel's bag and went to sleep.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Alright," Jamie said.

Weave started to look around. It reminded him of his old home, Pinwheel Forest. Weave was very glad they chose to explore this forest.

Jamie then spotted a group of swablu. He wanted to catch one but didn't know how to get their attention...
Finally he thought of an idea.

"Weave use razor leaf and try hit one of the swablu," Jamie told weave.

Angel walked around with Jamie and they found a group of Swablu, Angel decided she didn't really need a Swablu. She continued to look around, eventually she found a Noibat hanging upside down from a tree. She threw a great ball at it.

Click!

Angel ran over to the pokeball and picked it up, her first catch. It was a lot easier than she though it would of been.