• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Helix Region RP

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Weave Succesfully hit one of the Swablu and when Weave hit it, he got the hang of hitting it.

After a while Swablu looked like it was going to faint any second. Jamie quickly grabbed a pokeball and threw it at Swablu as hard as he could.
CLICK!

"Yes!" Jamie said. Jamie sent Swablu out in delight.

(OOC. Swablu is Female. BIC.)

"Swab Swablu," Swablu sung. She wasn't looking well. "Maybe we should go back," Jamie thought in his mind. as he went off the find Angel. When Jamie did find Angel, He watched her catch Noibat. "Angel, We both caught a flying type!" Jamie told Angel as he showed her Swablu.

"Yeah we did! And they'll both become Flying/Dragon!" Angel exclaimed. They rushed back to the pokecenter and quickly healed Noibat.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie followed Angel back to the Pokemon Center. Jamie healed both Weave and Swablu and then Jamie brought out the egg and asked Nurse Joy to have a look at it.

"I'm worried about it," Jamie told Nurse Joy.
"It looks fine but I will check it for you," Nurse Joy replied.

(OOC. Egg? What egg? BIC)

Angel grabbed Noibat's pokeball and put Spirikit on her bag. She sat down on the bench, she released Noibat.

"Noi bat!" Noibat exclaimed.

She pulled Spirikit out of her bag and showed her Noibat, she wasn't afraid. She leapt out of Angel's arms and flew over to Noibat.

"(Hello... I'm Spirikit) Spiri Spi Spirikit"

"(I'm Noibat!) Noi Noibat!"

(OOC. Noibat is a boy BIC)

(OOC. No, I just forget that you had an egg. BIC)

"We should do some training for the gym, there's one in this town" Angel said.

"Noibat Noi!"
"Spir Kit!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie grabbed the pokeballs of his pokemon and his Egg. He placed the Egg in his bag and sent out Weave And Swablu.

"Swa Swa!!"
"Wadda Waddle!"

"Just a quick question, what type is the gym?" Jamie asked Angel. He knew almost nothing about the Helix region and it is an important fact to know so he hoped Angel would know.

"We're currently in Quilmist Village so the gym is a water type gym." Angel said. She walked outside of the Pokemon Center and pointed down the road, "The gym is that way" She said, she then pointed towards Snowbite City, "That's where I live"

"Spirikit!"
"Noibat Bat!"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Water types huh," Jamie said. He looked at Snowbite City in amazement. It looked Beautiful from the Pokemon Center.

"We Should do some training before battling the Gym," Jamie told Angel. He was starting to like this region a lot.

"Yeah, we do... There's a building with a bunch of trainers just like us, who need to train. We could train with them there" Angel said. She pointed towards a blue building near the forest.

"Spirikit!"
"Nooi Bat!"

Jasmine heard the noise from outside she then smiled at her mum her mum looked back "are you sure you want to see the region know" she said skeptical jasmine looked nodded and headed out seeing Jamie "hi" she smiled and waved shyly

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Hi, are you here to here to battle?" Jamie asked Jasmine.

Swablu flew onto Jasmines head
"Swa Swa," Swablu said looking confused.

Jasmine looked at Jamie happily "uh yeah sure" she smiled fumbled around in her bag and grabbed teps pokeball and threw him out crouched down and smiled "I know you can do this" she said smiling

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Wow so you're also from Unova," Jamie replied when he saw Teps.

"Swablu, your going to battle that Tepig, okay?" Jamie told Swablu.

"Swa Swa, Swablu," Swablu Sang. Swablu was ready. Weave watched right next to Jamie.

"You can go first," Jamie told Jasmine.

Jasmine smiled at Jamie "okay" she quickly nodded and tep took of responding with a ember at extremely close range "I doubt that will miss but he not putting in much effort" jasmine mumbled

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Swablu tried to dodge the ember but it was too close.

"Swablu, use Round!"

"Swa...Bluuuuu!!!" Swablu sung Loudly . "Swablu is good at singing, this will help in battles..." Jamie said in his mind.

Lunar yawned "I'm going to challenge the gym... anyone want to watch? Lunar asked returning Ninja and.Crobt. "Welp Matrix. Let's do this...!" Lunar said

Last edited:
(OOC. No one liners guys. And the gym leader's pokemon are Wartortle and Brionne and he does double battles. And his name is Aqua. BIC)

"Spirikit! Use High jump Kick!" Ange shouted. Spirikit leapt into the air and swung her leg at the trainers Trumbeak. The Trumbeak was thrown against the wall, it fainted.

Angel walked out of the training building, feeling satisfied with herself, she had won two battles so far. She brought out Noibat and decided to get ready for the double battle. She had an idea. "Noibat! Spirikit! Use Acrobatics together!" Angel shouted, Spirit's wings turned pink and Noibat's turned blue. They both flew into the air at incredible speed, leaving at trail behind them. Angel smiled, she was gonna win this battle.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie watched as Tep got closer and closer. He knew exactly what to do.

"Swablu, fly higher!" Jamie told Swablu. Suddenly Swablu ascended to the top of the building to dodge the tackle.

"And now Take down!" Jamie Yelled. Swablu then started to go down like a meteor, fast.

(OOC. Does that mean two people will challenge the gym at one? BIC.)

Last edited:
Lunar sighed "I'm going to get a room at the Pokémon center." Lunar said walking into the Pokémon center. "Hello I'd like a room for the night please!" Lunar said. Nurse joy nods and gives Lunar a key and lunar went to her room

Jasmine looked at the swablu dropping like a hammer tep knew he couldn't avoid it so he looked at and fired a ember up which missed

The swablu land on teps teps then dropped to the ground unable to continue

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Wow, we won!" Jamie exclaimed. Swablu looked exhausted from battling. She flew onto Jamie's Head.

"Quick, lets take Teps and Swablu to the Pokemon Center," Jamie told Jasmine.

Jamie then ran fast to the Pokemon Center. "For once I know my way around," Jamie thought in his mind. He couldn't wait to tell Angel he won a battle.

(OOC. No, it means that you use two Pokemon at the same time. BIC)

Noibat and Spirikit flew up into the air, they were going higher and higher super fast.

Gently, Spirikit and Koubat fluttered back down to Angel. "That was great you two! We're sure to win!"
Angel said. She then ran off in search for Jamie.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
(OOC. Okay, thanks. BIC)

"Yes, it was a good battle," Jamie replied. Jamie then got his Pokemon healed so they could be ready to battle the Water Gym. There was just one problem, He thought he would go in with Angel. "I don't want to go alone, and I don't think Jasmine would want to," Jamie thought.
So instead of going to the gym, he went to find Angel.

As Angel turned a corner, she bumped straight into Jamie. "Are you ready to battle the gym?" She asked.

"Spiri! Kit!"
"Noibat Noi!"

"I am! Noibat and Spirikit are ready to battle!" Angel exclaimed. She ran to the gym and opened the door, the gym was surrounded by water, with a battlefield in the middle. "We've come to battle!" Angel called.

Aqua walked out from a door at the other side of the gym and walked over to them. "Who's going first!" She said excitedly.

(OOC. Aqua is the gym leaders name. BIC)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Wait do we just..." was all Jamie could say before Angel entered the gym. Jamie shrugged and followed her into the Water Gym. It look spectacular. It was definitely a Water themed place.

"Uhh you can go first," Jamie told Angel. He didn't really know what to do. It's been like that almost his whole time travelling. Jamie found the spectating area at sat down. Weave climbed onto Jamie's shoulder and Swablu flew onto his head.

"Swa Swablu!! Waddle!!(Go Angel!!)" Jamie's Pokemon Yelled.

"Alright! Noibat Spirikit! Let's do this!" Angel shouted, Spirikit and Noibat fluttered up into the air, Sprikit was a bit nervous.

"Let's go Brionne and Wartortle!" Aqua said, she threw two poke balls and out came her pokemon. "You can move first" She said.

"Alright! Noibat and Spirikit! Acrobatics!" Angel exclaimed. Spirikit and Noibat few at high speed towards Wartortle and Brionne, Spirikit hit the Brionne hard and Noibat slammed himself into the Wartortle, lowering Wartortle's health dramatically.

"Wartortle, use bubble beam! Brionne use Bubble!" Aqua shouted, a vicious beam of blue bubbles rushed towards Noibat, hitting his legs. Brionne leapt towards Spirikit and blew a huge bubble at her, throwing her to the ground.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie was watching the battle like a hawk and he was impressed when Spirikit and Noibat used acrobatics. It was amazing how they could use the move together so fast.
"Luckily, i'll have an advantage because Weave is a grass type," Jamie said to himself.

"Well mareanie, if the professor wants us to study how the pokemon of this region fight, then the Gym would be a great place to start." Aria entered the gym to see the double battle going on between Angel and the gym leader. She got a bit closer until she was practically right next to Jamie and pulled out a notepad. When she tried to pull out a pen, however, she almost immediately dropped it into the water surrounding the battlefield. "No, not again..." she mumbled.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie noticed a Girl she had never seen before enter the gym. She started to right notes? Jamie was certainly confused, Suddenly she dropped her pen in the water. "At least it's not fire," Jamie said with a smile to the girl. "Do you want me to try and get it?" Jamie asked Aria.

"Don't worry about it," Aria replied to Jamie "I can wait for the battle to end to get it. I'm pretty sure Professor Kukui just sent me here to see if pokemon learn any sort of special moves here, anyways." Aria put the notepad away and continued watching the battle. "I'm Aria, by the way, I'm sort of an assistant for the professor."

Noibat rushed at the Wartortle using dragon breath, at the same time Wartortle used Water Gun. There was a huge explosion and both Pokemon fainted.

"Quickly Spirikit! Use High Jump Kick!" Angel said.

Spirikit leapt at Brionne and swung her foot, hitting Brionne. "Brionne!" Aqua cried as Brionne was hit, "Brionne lets go! Use Bubblebeam!"

Spirikit leapt into the air dodging the bubble beam, she then used Aerial Ace. Brionne's health was low and so was Spirikit's.

"Brionne! Water Pulse!" Aqua shouted.

"Spirikit! Acrobatics!!!" Angel Shouted.

Brionne shot a fierce blast of water directly at Spirikit, but Spirikit leapt into the air and dodged. Spirikit flew at extreme speed towards Brionne, slamming herself into her. Brionne slammed against the wall, she had fainted. Spirikit was panting.

"Well done Angel" Aqua said, "I present you with the waterfall badge"

Angel took the badge from her hand and showed Jamie. She quickly returned Noibat and picked up Spirikit. She ran and sat down with the other people.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Ok suit yourself," Jamie told Aria.

Jamie then watched the end of the battle. Angel did it, she won her first badge. "Yay Angel," Jamie shouted a little bit too loud. Weave was now determined to win the badge. "You were fabulous," Jamie told Angel as she sat down.

"Thanks!" Angel said, blushing a little. She brought out Noibat and gave him a revive and a potion, she then gave Spirikit a potion. "It your turn Jamie, go and win it!" She exclaimed.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie nodded as he rose to the challenge of battling Aqua. He had watched Angel's battle but Angel was stronger then Jamie. Jamie then stood at the challengers side of the battlefield. Swablu and Weave hoped off Jamie and stood on the Wet battlefield. Jamie then looked at Aqua's Pokemon, A Wartortle and a Brionne. They were both strong looking pokemon.

Jamie breathed in and said confidently, "Weave, Razor Leaf, Swablu, Disarming Voice."