• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Helix Region RP

"I guess so" Angel said, placing her 2 other pokeballs on the counter. "I'm pretty sure we're ready."

Nurse Joy returned with Weave, Nymkit and all of the pokeballs. Nymkit leapt off of the counter and flew onto Angel's head. Angel let out Noibat and Popplio. Noibat sat on Angel's shoulder and Popplio slept in a bubble on Angel's hand. "We're Definitley ready for this battle" Angel exclaimed.

Nix walked down a path and he sighed "hmm i wonder if i'll meet anyone today or a partner" he said and he smiled at them then he chuckled a little. Dusk barked and he looked up at Nix.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I think we are as well!" Jamie said confidently. He already had 1 badge so he thought the second one would be easy.
"LET'S GO!" Jamie said running to the Gym

Kally sat on Cynthia's shoulder as she began her journey through the first route. She chatted with Kelly on the way without truly knowing the path they were taking. Pokemon were all around wandering the forest in harmony.

Angel walked into the gym, it was beautiful and very confusing at the same time. The floor was painted blue and the roof was painted green, there were fake trees coming down from the roof. Angel could see Kelsea, the gym leader standing at the other side of the gym. "Kelsea! Jamie and I challenge you to a gym battle!" Angel cried.

"Welcome to the Opalanna City Gym!" Kelsea said, walking over to them. She looked at Weave and Nymkit. "Ah, I see you have strong Pokemon..." She said, "Are you ready?"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Jamie entered into the gym and he was impressed at how the gym looked. "It's very abstract," Jamie thought.
"You bet we're ready!" Jamie said to Kelsea. "Who's going to go first?" Jamie asked Angel.

"You can go first if you want, I went first last time" Angel said. She looked around the gym, it was amazing. It felt like she was upside down.

(OOC. Kelsea's Pokemon: Aromatisse, Klefki, Mawile. BIC)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Looks like i'm going first," Jamie said confidently.
"Don't keep your hopes to high, Aromatisse, your first!" Kelsea said while throwing Aromatisse's pokeball.

Jamie thought about his options. He decided on his newest pokemon as it was super effective on a pure fairy type

"Salandit, let's go!" Jamie yelled. "Use poison gas!" Jamie said to Salandit.

"Aromatisse, use disarming voice!" Kelsea exclaimed. A bright pink mist went shooting towards Salandit. Meanwhile Aromatisse coughed and spluttered in the poison gas.

"Go Jamie!" Angel yelled.

Nix saw Cathrine and he smiled , wanting to talk to someone " hey miss!" he said running out to her and screaming " I'm nix...wanna have a battle"he said and he chuckled " and be friends?" he asked.

Catherine stopped in her tracks and turned. "1 vs 1" she said as All leaped down and licked her paw. They got in a battle stance as if they were in sync with each other

Nix chuckled and he nodded and Dusk jumped down and he got ready to battle " Ok You go first " he smiled at her and he waited for her attack.

Dusk and nix eyes met quickly. Dusk dodged out of the way right before she almost hit him. Dusk smirked and he ran at Kally and he used Shadow claw as well.

Kally simply scooted over as the pokemon flew past her. She licked her paw as if nothing was even happening in the first place. Catherine did the same and stayed calm

Dusk growled and he smirked " Shadow ball now!" Nix said and he smiled at Dusk. Dusk nodded and he shot a shadow ball at Kally and he smiled at her.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
The Disarming voice hit Salandit but because Salandit is a fire/poison type, it wasn't very effective.
"Salandit, use Venoshock!" Jamie cried. Salandit fired a poisonous liquid at Aromatisse.
"If the pokemon getting attacked is poisoned, it does more damage!" Jamie yelled.

Aromatisse had indeed been poisoned, but he wasn't giving up. "Aromatisse! Use Moonblast!" Kelsea yelled. Aromatisse leapt up into the air and conjured a ball of pink light, then he shot it at Salandit. Aromatisse crashed to the ground, coughing. He lay on the ground still, not fainted but close.

(OOC. Male Aromatisse... Seems legit XD. BIC)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
(OOC. It's actually a 50-50 ratio XD. BIC.)
Salandit ran into the Moonblast as she knew she couldn't dodge it. Salandit wasn't that tired as fairy moves aren't very effective.
"Wrap this up with Venoshock!" Jamie yelled. Jamie shot more poisonous liquid at Aromatisse.

"Aromatisse! No!" Kelsea cities, but the jet of poison had already reached him. "Aromatisse, return. Go Klefki!" Kelsea said, "You won't have as much of an easy time now"

"Klefki! Use Iron Head!" Kelsea exclaimed. Klefki's head turned bright pink and she charged towards Salandit.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Klefki's Iron Head successfully hit Salandit and Salandit was pushed backwards. Jamie panicked a little. Klefki's typing stopped Venoshock from doing any damage.
"Use Ember!" Jamie yelled. Salandit fired some fire at Klefki.