• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hecatoncheires Academy

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
I tried to nerf the weather manipulation-
94097_L7fnb4M9.png

Name:
Kana Marisa
Sexuality:
Transgender - Into Girls.
Species:
Human
Appearance:
Kana wears a Tannish Coat with a white Shirt underneath, as well as a scarf that matches her jacket. She has a light skin color, and has Blonde hair, a Straight cut ( I wouldn't know how to describe it. ), but enough for long pieces on her left and right, and medium length in the back. She also wears Black pants, and Any shoes, preferably black. She also wears reading glasses. She is also somewhat Thin.
Abilities and Powers:
Her " Super Power " would be Weather Manipulation.
Personality:
Kana is your classic bookworm, Striving for constant A's, If not A+'s. She actually wasn't like your usual " Male ", and rather be with the girls. Though, she realized that was rather boring, even after realizing himself being a her. So, she just kept to himself after events.
Crush:
N/A
Other:
Considering her powers include a huge amount of elements and even flying, she should have to use alot of her energy on a Element / Weather type to focus on its power. If its only a small amount, it would be a small amount of her energy.

I'm reposting his entire bio seeing as I edited a few different pieces to better match his new ability.
Name: Xavier Rosthing
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Appearance: Xavier is rather average looking, in all His has rather fair skin, being a creamy pale color and rarely sporting any marking or bruise. Xavier stands at about 5'6 and has a thick build. He has a rather muscular physique, being more squat than lean and having a good amount of muscle to show for it. Xavi has an angular face, with a deep jawline and a thin nose. His eyes are a stoney grey color, and they are shadowed by a pair of dirty blonde, thick eyebrows. Xavier's hair is a sandy brown color, with varying streaks of dark and light blonde in different areas. His hair is thick, bouncing around his head freely and curving towards his face like a mushroom. Xavier typically has his hair parted to the left side, but upon using his power it never stays in place and ends up looking rather messy.
Abilities and Powers: Metal Manipulation: Xavi can create and manipulate metal around him. Just like an elemental-based power, he can create metal in a place that there is none, or he can move and bend metals in his area at will. This includes metals on somebodies body (like jewelry) or simple steel beams in a building. He's most well versed in using his metal to coat himself and protect him from harm, though with training his power holds strong offensive capabilities.
Personality: Xavier is strong headed and short-tempered to say the least, immature in many ways. He's not the brightest bulb around, though his stupidity can be rather endearing at times. He has no regard for social boundaries, and forget about having a filter (which is sometimes good and sometimes bad). From having such a defensively strong ability, since a young age Xavier has had a mindset which makes him believe he is rather invincible, making him rash and cocky. He tends to like rough housing and has never minded getting injured, typically smiling or getting excited when something manages to pierce through his metal.
Important Traits: N/A

I'll wait until he's accepted and then pick up where I left off.

Name:
Tabitha ‘Tabby’ Dearheart

Sexuality:
Straight

Species:
Silvarian Elf

Appearance:
Along with the traditional long ears of an elf, she has soft silver streaks through her brown hair which isn’t usually noticeable except in moonlight. Her hair reaches her waist but is usually tied in a ponytail. The elven girl has large dark brown eyes, a light porcelain skin tone and soft coral orange lips. Standing at 5’2, she’s short but surprisingly nimble and quick.

Abilities and Powers:
Archery: A sure-fire shot, she can usually hit her mark even without looking due to her high concentration levels. In her home, she liked to shoot leaves in half for fun when she was a child and eventually became a hunter when she was old enough.

Water Manipulation:
Ranging from a few droplets to play around with to a small lake, she can create water by focusing from the air around her by converting the elements. She can also breathe in water.

Personality:
She’s a studious person but she’s also playful, not above pranking others by splashing them with a few droplets of water in class. She is always trying to make friends and strives to be the best in anything that she desires.

Important Traits:
Tabby is very ambitious, striving for the top spots in school, archery and swimming, and anything that catches her attention. Unfortunately she’s clumsy which ends up in her usually sporting bruises and bumps from falls.

Crush: None
Other: None

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
@Pokéboy098 , for mythology, we can talk about anything correct? Like " The Epic of Gilgamesh ", considering thats an old mythology myth and one of the oldest known piece of literature? Im not really sure what to put but I just really want to say something < V <

Just to let you all know, Xavier and Nikolay are still chilling in the Rp. Just wanted to make sure nobody thought I dropped it. I'm just kinda busy right now and it doesn't seem completely necessary to reply yet- I promise I'll post once things start picking up more.

Mrs. Waverly: The Latin teacher. She is pretty talkative and is known to go off on random tangents. Her powers are the ability to act as an intermediary for thoughts. Basically, she can sit in between two people and let them communicate telepathically, or she can communicate telepathically herself.
Oh? Does this ability work between multiple people?

Can she, for example, work as a telepathic multi-person call?

Oh wow how did I do this so fast...
Name: Seo Yoshisuki
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Appearance: Seo has a noticeably short stature, constantly looking tired from the endless torture of school. He has amber hair and hazel eyes, though never pays attention to his haircut. He wears an indigo sweatshirt and grey sweatpants along with black shoes.
Abilities and Powers: He can alter what someone else says at will, which is generally confusing to everyone. Sometimes a person doesn't know they are being targeted, and think that they came up with the thoughts on their own.
Important Traits: Team-player, compassion, creativity, intellect, and much much more.
Crush: None
Other: Oxygen is pretty epic I guess. Also waffle burger.
That's an interesting ability. I wonder how it works though.

Does he alter the person themselves, sorta like mind-control? or does he alter the sounds?

Name: Xavier Rosthing
Species: Human/ Wind Spirit (can explain if necessary)
Wind Spirit Form Appearance: Though currently unable to achieve, and unaware of its existence. Xavier has an alternate appearance when he activates a part of his ability. This look changes a few key features. His eyes lose pupils, become absent spaces of white instead. His hair and eyebrows turn white, through the style and texture does not change. His gains a set of thick, feathery wings on his back. And, white markings appear all over his body, consisting mostly of wavy lines and swirls that start at his toes and finger tips, and spread up to his chin.
Abilities and Powers: Air Manipulation: Xavi can create and manipulate (and wind) the air around him. Just like an elemental-based power, he can create air in a place that there is none. Xavier is rather well versed in using his ability to move through the air, in fact it is rather impressive how well he can fly and evade attacks while in air. His trouble tends to stem from attacking others, where his attacks lack both strength and accuracy.
Wait a second, this is my gimmick (Just read through the discussion and realised you gave him a rework but still, let me make my joke)

Also this definitely looks interesting, I'll give it a shot tomorrow, it's not all that often you see a well-made original RP like this

Last edited:
I’m not sure whether or not to post. There are a lot of people who haven’t posted recently, as well.

On and unrelated note, I figured that I would tell you my plans for the rest of the roleplay. After this day is over, we will timeskip to the next day of interest. Any ideas on when we should timeskip to and what should happen between now and then would be welcome. I was thinking maybe timeskipping to the weekend or the next school week would be best.