• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hecatoncheires Academy

D

Deleted member 227971

this lookS fuN
*Yeets into existence*

Name: Lukas Rift
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Hooman
Appearance: Stands at around 6ft, and rather lithe, but despite this is not the most fit. He has wispy blonde hair, freckles and milk blue eyes. Wears a blue silk scarf that was given to him by his mother, a dark red hoodie, jeans, and black trainers.
Abilities and Powers: Omnikinesis, but is still learning to control his powers. He has most control over his areokinetic and pyrokinetic abilities. Using it for too long can make him extremely tired, and give him headaches. It also uses a lot of energy, and he seems to almost never be full. Telekinesis gives him headaches easily, pyrokinesis usually leaves him with tiny burns, etc etc etc
Personality: Despite coming across as cold and unfriendly, Lukas is very warmhearted once he trusts you. His attitude is rather laid back, but his temper is short.
Important Traits: None yet.
Crush: None yet
Other: Was teased in primary school, one of his nicknames being 'waffle burger'

My second character will be a sona of mine, just played younger.

Name: Kalia
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Species: Anthropomorphic Cheetah
Appearance: VERY LARGE IMAGE WARNING
16065262_Yi5lyfLw5N8H8MZ.png

Art is by ImpWimp on TH, character is MINE
Looks like this, but with more wind-blown looking hair, and she wears a orange-pink gradient t-shirt and jean shorts.
Abilities and Powers: Abilities of an everyday cheetah, but she has much more keen eyesight, more endurance, and more agility.
Personality: Kalia is very calm and collected, yet extroverted and loves making new friends. She is a huge optimist, never letting problems get in her way. She can be extremely overprotective, and will go out of her way to fix problems that aren’t hers. Surfing, or anything water related, is her way of calming down, whatever the occasion may be.
Important Traits: Loves smoothies and milkshakes. Buy her one and she'll be your best friend.
Other: Waffle Burger. Other information can be found on her TH page

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
this lookS fuN
*Yeets into existence*

Name: Lukas Rift
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Hooman
Appearance: Stands at around 6ft, and rather lithe, but despite this is not the most fit. He has wispy blonde hair, freckles and milk blue eyes. Wears a blue silk scarf that was given to him by his mother, a dark red hoodie, jeans, and black trainers.
Abilities and Powers: Omnikinesis, but is still learning to control his powers. He has most control over his areokinetic and pyrokinetic abilities.
Personality: Despite coming across as cold and unfriendly, Lukas is very warmhearted once he trusts you. His attitude is rather laid back, but his temper is short.
Important Traits: None yet.
Other: Was teased in primary school, one of his nicknames being 'waffle burger'

My second character will be a sona of mine, just played younger.

Name: Kalia
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Species: Anthropomorphic Cheetah
Appearance: VERY LARGE IMAGE WARNING
16065262_Yi5lyfLw5N8H8MZ.png

Art is by ImpWimp on TH, character is MINE
Looks like this, but with more wind-blown looking hair, and she wears a orange-pink gradient t-shirt and jean shorts.
Abilities and Powers: Abilities of an everyday cheetah, but she has much more keen eyesight, more endurance, and more agility.
Personality: Kalia is very calm and collected, yet extroverted and loves making new friends. She is a huge optimist, never letting problems get in her way. She can be extremely overprotective, and will go out of her way to fix problems that aren’t hers. Surfing, or anything water related, is her way of calming down, whatever the occasion may be.
Important Traits: Loves smoothies and milkshakes. Buy her one and she'll be your best friend.
Other: Waffle Burger. Other information can be found on her TH page
Looks like my character got a femal doppelganger! But she can onoy be a cheetah!
I love cats

Thank you so much for mentioning me. For some reason Pokecharms stopped giving me notifications again. They really need to fix that.

@DoggoKing22 Accepted. @Cmeriwether Accepted. @Astrapi Kalia is accepted, but for Lukas, omnikinesis is really strong, even if he can’t control it fully. Maybe an extra downside like “he gets tired after using it too much?”

I will make a post shortly where the principal calls everybody to an assembly (that idea sounds pretty solid).

Can I change Xavier's powers? I know I'm being needy and my complaining is completely unnecessary, but I fear his powers are too similar to Astrapi's Lukas and that's always been a pet-peeve of mine. I'm super sorry to be so nit-picky, but I think it would benefit the RP to have more variety in abilities rather than have two characters with very similar powers. If allowed to change I have two ideas- one would be power-stealing and the other would be solid-creation. Power stealing simply means that he can copy anyone else's powers, with setbacks and limitations of course. Solid-creation would give him the ability to create anything that he can think of that is a solid object- leaving out objects that work as mechanisms or technology.

Let me know if there is anything that needs to change.

Name: Sable Cromwell
Sexuality: Gay
Species: Witch
Appearance: Sable has a very youthful appearance. He tends to look a lot younger then actually is. It could be because of his longish hair. His hair comes his shoulders and is very stright. His bangs almost cover one eye. His hair is a bright vivid white that really looks nice against his very pale skin. He tends to wear a pastel pink beanie that has a cloud like affect with white and pastle blue. The most striking feature of Sable's face are his eyes. They are a dark pink that seem to have a fire in them. He does have a few piercings. One on his eyebrow, on his left nostril, and spider bites on his lower right lip. In his ears he has gauges in the lobe, and two rings that are further up on his ear. On his neck rest a crescent moon choker and a heart shaped locket that is hidden by his shirt. For shirts he tends to wear ligher colors. His favorite shirt is a black sweater that has splashes of pastel colors in the center with the words in a dark but bright pink, "I am a Fucking Unicorn". For pants he tends to wear a pair of form fitting black skinny jeans that are ripped along the knees. For shoes he tends to have on a pair of black combat boots that he painted flowers on.
Abilities and Powers:
Being a witch there are a few things he
can do inherently.
  • Cast spells from his spellbooks which he always has on hand.
  • Make potions that have differing affects to them.
  • Can summon his familiar which is a black cat named Salem.
There are also few things that are uniquely his own.
  • He has some control over fire and can summon it with a snap of his finger.
  • He can help plants grow and use them for various things.
  • He can speak with most animals that are magical by nature. Well also his cat Salem.
Personality: He is very rebellious, but it really does not show seeing as he has very good grades. Sable is someone who is not afraid of a challenge and will go for the win everytime. Though he can be quite and relaxed as well. He tends to spend time drawing and playing music. He loves to be with others who enjoy his passion.
Important Traits: Ambitious, Kind, and stubern are the three traits that would describe Sable.
Crush:
Other: Waffle Burger

94097_tJqh1xOi.png

Name:

Gianna Ula
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Species:
Human
Appearance:
Her eyes a golden sheen of yellow. Her hair is blonde with streaks of gold. With a smile bright and her eyes shining she can captivate most her nose a slight triangle with freckles on and above the nose. She has a mostly thin build accept for her hips.
Abilities and Powers:
She is able to control electricity and can change almost any part of her body to gold.
Personality:
Although her appearance and power may seem to characterize her as a rich person she is actually quite poor. Her parents abused her power using her for fame and fortune. She soon ran away learning that more of her power has to do with electricity. She soon found adoptive parents who loved her very much she worked hard to get the best grades and eventually passed the test and went to the school. She is actually quite nice with a sense of humor that can make people laugh. She is mostly an introvert, she socially recharges alone. If she doesn't she will not be able to correctly conversate.
Crush:
None yet.​

OHOHO! I randomly thought of Xavier's new power while on the toilet! GRAVITY MANIPULATION (only on himself and things he's touching). It's very similar to his previous ability, but it's more original compared to other abilities in the RP. Once you give me the OK, I'll edit his bio so you can re-accept him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Serone Lenford
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Appearance: Serone wears black Glasses, dress shoes and pants; has black combed hair and eyes; wears a white long sleeve dress shirt with a black tie; is pale and is 5’7”
Abilities and Powers: Telekinesis: Can control an invisible force force perfectly to perform many tasks such as moving objects and himself, block objects or attacks, separate things, provide pressure and other uses
Personality: Very uptight about what his peers do and will try to maintain order in classes, doesn’t appreciate messing around, doesn’t act nice to people unless he sees it as a benefit that’s worth it, doesn’t even usually talk casually to his friends
Important Traits: Cares a lot about school and education, only becomes friends with people he respects, only respects people that are serious and powerful
Crush: None
Other: Waffle Burger? What kind of cursed thing is that! The thought fo it is simply preposterous.

sorry for kinda short bio i’m not that good at them and I’m on my phone which i’m not good at posting on...

Last edited: