• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hax's Chaotic melee of all things Pokecharms...

The picture turned out really nice. I like the pen look to it all. I generally suck at drawing THAT many people at once haha. Good job ^ ^

HEY HEY I COUNT AS A GIRL TOTALLY

Well lolno, but anyway, this is so pretty : D I can't tell most of them without looking at the words other than Jenova, but it's really really nice

That is awesome win :D

I couldn't recognize myself at first because of the lack of glasses, but the rest of me is surprisingly accurate.

I can not draw people that well, foret trying to draw them in a decent looking group XP

Nice job again RX :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just... fucking amazing, RX. Bloody frelling amazing work. So much detail shoved into one group shot, and they actually DO look like the members they're supposed to represent! Hats off to you. This is just awesome stuff :D

Great job! This is truly amazing. I could never do that, let alone one person really well. People just aren't my thing. I hope you do another shot like this soon.

I'm in a picture :D

This is the first time I've been included in anything. This looks really good, must have been hell to draw all those people in though. Charms has a hell of a lot of girls.

...which one am I? I'm a div.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
RX, you've done another wonderful job. I love the version of me that you included, and everyone else looks wonderful as well.
Tatile, I think you are the one with the computer-like thing and the glasses on their head nearer to the top of the piccu, but I could be wrong.

Er. Wooooow :o

I love this RX! Everyone looks just right, and I reckon I could tell who about half of them were even without the names at the bottom :) Great job!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
0__O

That's a lot of girls...

Very awesome piccu, which must have been very hard to do! All the details and getting us all to fit on there... just thinking about it makes my head spin.
I adore how you draw me, I really do

ohmygooooooddddddddddssssssssssss this is so amazingly adorable and wonderful and beautiful and such a fantastic group photo of all the girlies.
You are amazing
how are you so amazing?
-perches upon and lovenoms for GREAT JUSTICE-

I love how everyone looks in your style, I really do ~

That is pretty epic. Just wondering though if I read the desc. right, I have neko ears O.o Its still frelling adorable but confusing lol.

p.s: I am pretty amazed you could fit that many people in there @@

Squee! It's all of us! In one picture! Wow! Exclamation Point!
I guess I'm officially known as the Espeon with the bandanna, which works for me. Pritty!
~:D:D:D ~​

Oh my gosh RX, this is just too awesome. Kudos for getting every Charms girl pot on! *hugs my representative*

Raargh, I cannot find myself. I feel stupid. However, as soon as I find it, it's going to be my Facebook profile pic. :D

I feel flattered.

Edit:I think I may have found me! Am I the one with the closed-eyes happy expression with the animal ears below the Espeon-type girl?

Rough Draft is rough.
The following comic took place on New Year's Day =D

page001copy.jpg

I just had to bury my face in a pillow for a minute or so to stifle my horribly giddy EEEEEEEE'ing
it got hard to breathe so I had to stop though.
:>

um
DFSGSDHGFH
I think the second page is my favorite
if not only because of Bluez's incredible "fdsgdghfhfghsdfg" expressions gods they're so cute especially when couples with your "D|" expressions at first hurr hurr
Saya's less-than-appalled faces are too cute toooooo~

I
dsfgdfgdhgs
I love this
it makes me warm and squishy inside my belly

Argh, As soon as I saw the montage of all the female 'Charms users, I guessed you were going to post a montage of the male users, but -

I never expected this.

It's very well presented RX. I'd like to see the inked version, if you have the time. Keep on arting!

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
oh my lord you are fantastic your female users montage was awesome then you kicked it up a notch with your comic strips ;D

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

That better be canon :U
RX's manga is awesome~ You should actually start making more of those as a series. (Just a suggestion, don't actually do it if you don't want to.)

ZillaBath.jpg

Even Water-Types need a bath every now and then :>​

It's like washing a car. An orange, ticklish car :D Sami and Sem await to rinse Zilla with their Hygiene-based weaponry >>;

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
That's one large water gun Sem's carrying. o_O Nevrtheless, it's so cute~ I love how everyone's barefoot and stuffs

I
I don't even know where to start with this it's just so so so cute.
So cute.

'Zilla looks so giggly and ticklish and happy you just know he loves it. Things don't get much cuter than a large, large buizel giggling and being giddy whilst being scrubbed down as the second wave of infantry waits in the wings for the opportunity to hose him down.
So cute

WARNING! This post contains a Dark and somewhat Bad Joke.

You have been warned.

notniceRotom.jpg

Rotom wasn't always a nice Pokemon :<
alternatively
Ye Olde Rotom
alternatively
unapproved Rotom Forme Designs

Rotom Shock Forme is c/o Tangrow's silly mind. Rotom Saw Forme c/o Stel's.​

Lolz. This is the best compilation of Rotom art ever. This literally made me laugh. If only Rotom had those forms...

Eeeeee!

I love them all. I would love having Guillotine Rotom. He'd be all scary and frighten my c-travelers, but then it turns out I use him to cut berries, fruit, and other things in place of scissors.

They're all adorable. I love their little smiles~​

Rex

Resident Furry
Looks like Rotom finally found the Old Chateau's torture room! They all look great, Iron Maiden Rotom made me laugh.

XD

First of all, Bluez becoming a dad one drunken New Year's was hilarious.

Second, the Buizilla wash was adorable. I love Semmah's water balloon cannon.

Third, your Rotom formes are awesome. They show a darker side to Pokemon that all should see. :D

Rotom makes torturing fun!
Woah, that is a dark joke.
I love them. Especially the iron maiden, I love how that one has a nice big pair of lips.​

NobodyKnows.jpg

Lack of proper introductions here so meh. This is Ruin, one of my main RP/Fic Characters. His profession is a rather unusual one, dabbling in all sorts of things from Gym challenging, to Coordinating, to something different altogether. Ruin owns an Antique shop in Solaceon Town, and carries the most unusual things one could ever consider. Once you step into his shop, it is certain he will have something that is exactly what you need. That is of course, if you can enter his shop at all...

Ruin's Pokemon:
Rio the Raichu
Leo the Torterra
Bluez the Buizel
Lilli the Lopunny
Athena the Vespiquen
Raven the Murkrow
Diz the Medicham
Knuckles the Cranidos
Alisa the Scizor
Azael the Spiritomb
Delan the Jolteon
Kusanagi the Drapion
Maya the Riolu
Saya the Sneasel
Gamma the Porygon-Z
Hien the Ninetales
Sohi the Froslass
Hime the Spinarak
? ? ? ? the Pokemon egg

and

Abby, Becky, Cody, Dexter, Elfie, Fagin, Ghandi, Heidi, Ijo, Jackie, Kelly, Lemmy, Manny, Nona, Oprah, Paquin, Qwerty, Rose, Stan, Tucker, Uvonne, Vowel, Winx, Xyon, Yoz, Zack, Mutt and Jeff the Unown.​

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF RX.

That is a massive picture of win and awesomeness.
Tell me your secrets of putting so much people into your piccus and making it look not crowded at all D:

I love Raichu's expresssion! It looks like it's thinking "What's going on?". I adore it. The Unknown weaving through the Pokemon and Ruin look amazing. You nailed perception exactly right. Great job RX!