• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open HALO: A SPARTANS STORY (contains violence)

He shrugged. "Not sure. But since they're giving the team A.I.s based on their victory here, it's likely I'll be temporarily excluded from receiving one, since I didn't have the chance to participate. But, from what I've heard about A.I.s in general, they usually pick one based on their personality, so that they'll be a good match for the Spartan."

"Your on Eclipse interesting but you seem fimialiar" Dillon said removing his helmet making his Russian accent most obvious and showing his neck length red messed up hair "Did you go to the UNSC boot camp on reach a good 10 years ago" Dillon said very curious. He walked towards the new guy "you should been here comrade" he said smiling at the battle they had "you would've pushed us past victory against Fire team Ivy." As he finished he put his helmet under his arm and held his hand out to the new recruit of the team.

Caleb would take his hand and shake it. "That sounds about right, give or take a few years, maybe." He said, as he released his grip from Dillon's hand. "Yeah, it's unfortunate, but the Pelican I was on had a malfunction, so it took us longer to get here than it should have."

"Well what ever Ai I get ill be happy with," Meadow nodded, she looked at her teammate and waved. She reached up to her helmet and took it off, tucking it under her arm. Her eyes looked her two teammates over as she backed up a bit, letting them talk. Looking down the hall she saw a group of workers walking down the hall toward them. She nudged her teammates to move so they wouldn't be on the path before moving so she stood against a wall, "reach? Fraid I've never been there before or atleast not that I remember".

"Beauty of a planet." He said, stepping to the side to allow the workers to pass. "So, what are your combat specializations?" He asked his teammates, trying to get a feel for the kind of people he'd be working with. "Personally, I specialize in Close Quarters and Hand to Hand Combat. I use a Bubble Shield with healing properties for if any hostiles are far away."

Zak appeared around a corner "c'mon" he started walking forward but froze mid step
He turned around and looked at the newcomer activating Promethean vision
Spartan 818 or Caleb
"you one of us soldier" he tried to sound commanding but failed

"I'm a bruiser or tank, what ever you prefer to call it. Specialize in aborning damage, being a meat sheild or distraction, and covering my team. im here to cover your backs and sheild you guys," Meadow hummed, one gloved hand moving to skim through her hair. The large woman looking over her team with a lazy grin on her face, "hey captain? Yeah he's on our team, you excited about getting an Ai"?

"yes i guess" he said
and holstered both of his weapons
(please when it comes to your turn please name your AI)
"and i heard what you said you still will receive an AI. Spartan Palmer informed me of this she said we win our team benefits we lose our team well you know " Zak said
"the second reason is because our team is going to be the first for a 'field test' which means Covenant" Zak continued he held his hand out for Caleb to shake

"Covenant? Really, wow. Right off the bat," Meadow sighed hooking her helmet back it place and turning to walk down the hall. The larger woman tucking her arms behind her back, "I don't know about all of you but I wouldn't mind getting something to eat. So if you need me I'm going to be trying to find a mess hall or something".

She then strode off down the hall, a skip in her step from the earlier battle. People traversing the hall way moving out of her hallway as she pushed through to find a place she could get food.

Zak ran after her "same i will be back in time for the AI" he yelled
he spotted her and jogged up beside her
"what planet are you from i am from Reach?" he asked
"and where did you learn to fight with that thing" he continued indicating the hammer

"I grew up on in a small mining colony on the outer reaches of UNSC space. Didn't even have a name, it was was small. When Covenant started raiding colonies, we were evacuated in the fear we were next. Learned to weird this after my uncle brought one home from a scouting mission, that one was broken but my dad got it up an running and we practiced with that one. Got my hands on this beauty during training. So what's you story if you don't mind me asking," Meadow looked at her commanding officer turning a corner and smiling under her helmet when she spotted the Mess. She claimed a table by taking off her helmet and slamming it into said table before getting comfortable.

Zak took off his helmet and sat next to Meadow
"i was born on a UNSC watch outpost on Reach. when i was six Suddenly out of nowhere covenant drop pods shot down and elites and grunts swarmed the area." he shuddered "My parents were shot right in front of me i picked up my fathers knife in a rage and flung it at a grunt killed it. I was the only escapist. Ten years later the UNSC sent out the Spartan recruiting program and here i am now 16 years old and a leader" he said taking a glass of water from a jug

"That's rough. Really rough," Meadow sighed before standing up and grabbing something to eat. She sat back down and pushed the dessert she got over to her captain then picking at the food she got. The bruiser Spartan pointed at the dessert with her fork as she chewed, swallowing quickly and pushing farther toward her teammate, "have it. Sweets and me don't mix very well".

"okay" Zak said "thanks!"
He pulled it over and tried it
it tasted amazing once he finished he stood up
"oh and wait" he put the energy sword on the table "i found this on the training ground and i will use it to end the life of the elite who shot my parents" he picked it back up " lets go get our AI then" and walked away waiting for Meadow to catch up

He had shaken Zak's hand when he offered, and decided to wait near the facility where they would be implanted with their A.I.s. *Well, I met about half of the team. Good to be acquainted with at least some of them before we go in to a possible full on firefight. Covenant so soon, though? They must really want these A.I. field tested.* He thought to himself, patiently watching the clock, waiting to get the implant.

Meadow finished her food and she followed after commanding office, her helmet tucked under her arm. She waved to Caleb when she saw him, placing her helmet on. She moved around people but continued to follower the leader of her fire squad, "what do you think your Ai is going to be like".

Zak walked into a small room and turned around "I think we receive our AIs in front of everyone so ehh that means we are undoubtedly going to make enemies" so when we are called we can go and receive AIs "okay" he looked at the other two people in the room Dillon and "Angel will probably receive theirs later"
He looked back.

"Our next mission will take place shortly afterward soo yeah. And if Angel does not respond soon enough Meadow will be promoted to second in command.
Zak turned and heard their name "one last thing I think I found myself a nickname.. Sparky" he walked into the stage he shuddered *if AIs were handed out out of what kind of person you are then I am so screwed* he thought to himself
Spartan Palmer walked up to him first shook hands and held her hand out for his helmet he took it off and gave it over.
When she finished attaching a small module to his helmet she handed it back. He put on his helmet securing it.
"Ehh hello any AI in here" he asked

Something in the corner of his eye in his helmet caught his eye
What looked to be a miniature all blue version of himself stood there.
"Hello Spartan Zak I am your personal AI unit"
"Whoa" Zak breathed " do you have a name or something"
"You can call me Delta"

Meadow nodded respectivly and waited for her name to be called. The tall woman holding herself with pride when she heard about the maybe promotion, she looked at Calleb and turned her body to look at him, "are you excited? I wonder what it's going to feel like with another voice in my head. I hope they don't like sugar or we might not get along".

Caleb gave a slight chuckle at the sugar comment. "Well, yeah, I am excited. Not sure what it'll be like, though." He said, then continued, "However, I've done some reading on it, and supposedly it takes most only a day or two to get used to the second voice. Lets just hope we work well under pressure if we're not used to them before we deploy."

"I don't think they would do that. Atleast I hope they won't. I've heard that it can hurt while your getting used to it," Meadow smiled under her helmet, the red and white spartan quietly listening to the talk of other around her. She growled under her breathe when she heard some other fire teams complaining and talking bad about her's. She clenched and unclenched her hands as she tried to keep her calm.

Dillon waited for the others to get implanted with an AI "a second voice in your head doesn't sound so bad if you already have 5" as he said this he chuckled at the thought of some outside intelligence giving advice he could finally spend more doing what really matters, shoot the enemy. He slipped his helmet in front of himself and looked at the visor "So Caleb, where are you from" Dillon asked intrigued by the fact that his teammate went to the same training facility as him " I'm from Russia back on earth."

"Earth? Really I haven't meet many from the original planets. Mostly colonists for me," Meadow turned her attention back to her teammates as she over heard Dillon talk, she let herself relax and block out the chattering not in the back ground. The colonist woman folding her arms over her chest as waited to hear where Caleb was from.

"Yeah, Earth" Dillon heard what Meadow said so he shifted to face her with his blood red eyes "but I was transferred to Reach with my brother when my father died during the events of the battle for Harvest." He broke eye contact since he didn't want a fight with someone holding a gravity hammer. he looked at his helmet before putting it under his arm "It was my brother and I against the world we trained on Reach until covenant invaded we stayed to fight" he put his helmet on losing his emotion "of course he lost his life to an elite and it gave me this" he moved his hair revealing a scar made by an energy blade across the side of his neck "I killed it the next shot I had."

Caleb hesitated for a moment on the question. He wasn't used to talking about his past. But they were his team. It wouldn't hurt to tell them. "I was an orphan on Reach for a couple years, after I managed to get evac'd off Miridem before the Covenant glassed the planet. Most of my training took place on several different facilities. The one on Reach just happened to be one of them, which is where you recognize me from, Dillon."

"Well atleast you two know eachother. That's good," Meadow smiled as she looked between her teammates. She clenched her fists again as another comment reached her eyes, "one moment you two".

Turning on her heel she marched up to the other Spartan that had been complaining and insulting her teammates. Tapping on his shoulder, she looked over the other warrior making him shrink back. She then proceeded to stare him down, making him back away only for her to slowly take a step after him.

Meadow turned and gave Spartan Palmer her helmet, straighting up and standing at attention after she did so. She shot the Spartan she was terrorizing one last glare then turned her attention back to Palmer. Her eyes flickered over to look at the rest of her teammates then back at the person infront of her, standing tall with pride as she accepted her helmet back, said a quick thank you, and put her helmet on. A pale red figure materialized infront of her, a man in Spartan armour like hers stood and waved, "uh? Nice to meet you".

"Nice to meet you too, Spartan Meadow. I am Theta. I hope our partnership will work out," The small Spartan spoke and moved around to look at the room they were in. Meadow watched the little Ai embodiment curiously and moved her hand to poke him. Her finger fazed through him and Theta get an amused huff, "you cannot physically make contact with my Spartan Meadow".

"Just call me Meadow or what ever you want. We don't have to be so formal," Meadow replied moving to stand out of the way of Palmer, "we are kinda sharing a head so I think we can drop the formalities".

Last edited:
"so ehh rumor has it the AIs are based on the Alpha so what part of him are you?" Zak asked
" I am based on the logic of the Alpha" Delta replied
*why would i receive logic* Zak thought to himself
"Because you are a leader" Delta replied
"What the!" Zak exclaimed "you can read my mind"
" in a way"

Spartan Palmer walked up to Caleb
she held her hand out for his helmet

"Zak! Who did you get," Meadow asked inching closer to her teammate. The large woman looked at Delta and waved happily, "oh! Didn't see you there, my name is Meadow. Who are you".

Theta stayed where he had first appeared watching agent Palmer with interest. The red ai then looked down at himself and changed so he was a spiky haired man in a military uniform. He noticed that Meadow had moved away and appeared next to her head, "I don't believe that talking to your commanding officer in such a manner is acceptable".

Last edited:
Zak shrugged "I got Delta he seems cool" giving Delta respect by nodding at Delta
"Wait can't I retract you or something I think I read that somewhere it was in a journal written by someone called Master chief I dunno" Zak said
"Ah yes you can" Delta replied and zoomed in to appear in Zak's helmet.
Delta changed form into a wild haired girl in the UNSC uniform
"And that's a she for your information" she said with a wink.

Caleb stood at attention as he handed over his helmet to Spartan Palmer. After he received his helmet back, he put it on, seeing a green figure in MARK VI Armor materializing his hud.

"So, you're my A.I.? What's your name?" He asked. "My name is Omega. I am the embodiment of anger and rage." The A.I. replied, de-materializing and re-materializing next to him, in a much smaller form. "Anger and rage, huh? Sounds like you'll be helpful in combat." He said, as he walked to the others.

"I also heard you can help me run some of my suit's equipment better. True?" He asked. "That would be correct. I can also temporarily boost your SPARTAN-III strength implants, though the duration would only be for a couple of minutes." The A.I. replied. "Alright then, I'm looking forward to working with you, Omega."

"This is Theta. He doesn't seem to bad," Meadow replied and Theta shook his head in disapproval. Turning to look at him she raised a brow underneath her helmet, "is their something wrong, Theta"?

"Nothing, Spartan Meadow. I am simply confused. Why do you insist on talking to your commanding officer as if he was someone of your rank," Theta looked at his Spartan, the Ai accusing in his stance. Meadow stared at him with an unamused look and Ai continued to talk, "also I would appreciate not being talked as if I am not here".

Last edited:
Caleb had been close enough to them to hear the conversation. "Well, Gamma, despite the fact Fireteam Eclipse is less than a day old, I like to think that we're a tight unit. We usually don't deal in formalities among ourselves." He said to Meadow's A.I. "That about right?" He'd ask, looking at the other two SPARTANs.

Dillon watched as the team got their AI "The way they put in an AI is nothing like how it was when I got recruited" as Dillon said this he began to smirk as he took off his helmet and pointed to the back of his head "They drilled a small hole in the back of your head so that it connected with an AI port" he paused looking at those who got AI "the hole connected with the neurotransmitters in your brain so they could see your thoughts and find injuries easily I have one of those."he put his helmet back on "After all I fought for Reach all those years ago."

"I would like to believe that as well," Meadow nodded and Her Ai nodded before disappearing. Meadow straightened up and looked at Caleb with a nod, "thanks for backing me up there. So who did you get? Can I meet them".

Thetareappeared this time little screens floated around him as he tapped on them. Small calculations could be seen flashing up and then disappearing, "Spartan Meadow, did you know that you have a small percentage of aboriginal Canadian in you genetic signature. Perhaps you would like to explore it. That seems like a quite painful process, Spartan Dillion".

Last edited:
Caleb nodded as Omega materialized next to him. "Greetings, Meadow. I am Omega. Out of the A.I. being given to Fireteam Eclipse, I represent rage and anger." Omega would say. "Also, apparently, our A.I. can enhance our combat equipment, as well as boost our strength enhancers from our implants for a short time." Caleb said.

"That sounds awesome," Meadow looked at Caleb and her Ai huffed at being ignored. Theta noticed Omega and titled his head, disappearing and reappearing infront of the other Ai. Meadow turned her attention to watch her Ai confused to why he was suddenly so interested in the other program, "Theta, you should probably give him space".

(I have to admit gamma is hard to do as would anyone mind if I switched my Ai?)

Last edited:
"It is a painful process" Dillon said to the AI called Theta "75 Spartans were chosen only 25 survived the process and then 16 of them were driven to taking their own loves not able to cope with a second voice in their head" Dillon removed his helmet looking at the AI port on the back of it "I was lucky the AI distribution stopped before I got one so I didn't have to take my own life but things have changed" he continued on with no emotion in his voice. Dillon walked down the hall until he arrived at the mess hall he grabbed something to drink and.started back for the place where everyone was at.

Last edited:
"So, what's Theta's unique attribute? I think I heard Zak's A.I. say she represented Logic, and Omega is Rage and Anger." Caleb said, looking curiously at Theta. "So what's yours, Theta?" He'd ask in a neutral tone. He would, of course, patiently wait for the A.I. to give him the answer to his question.

"I'm trust! It's nice to meet you," Theta smiled appearing infornt of Calleb with a smile. Meadow smiled as the small Ai figure then started to cheer up. The Spartan watched her computer program partner and called the child like program to her, he whined a bit but ended up sitting on her shoulder armour.