• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Guardians: Heroes of old (Disscussions, sign ups. Gore in rp.)

How many Generals(named monsters) should Selensa have?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I figured this would be fun, so I’m gonna see if i can join.

Name: Liam McDaniel
Eventual Guaridian of: Earth
Weapon: A Pickaxe.
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Liam is a quick thinker, and doesn’t like when people hurt other living things. He will jump in to help anyone, and never leaves someone behind, even if they aren’t friends.
Appearance: Liam has messy blond hair, and wears an orange t-shirt. His clothes are often dirty since he is often wandering around outside in nature.
Other: Liam loves drawing, and always carries a sketchbook around in case he feels like doodling.
Species: Human
Title: The Kid of the Earth.

(I’m not very good at these things, and this is one of my first OC”s that isnt a pokemon...so, if i made a mistake, let me know.)

We need someone to join the rp and make the Air Guardian, and it would be nice to have to more named monsters, since the poll shows that the winning option is 8 named monsters.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Hmm... I was tagged a while ago but I might get around to posting a bio soon, that is, if I have any motivation to write soon.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Alright, I've got some writing motivation now, so here it is:

Name: Zikara Varixer.
Eventual Guardian Of: Air.
Weapon: A small white metal staff.
Sexuality: Bi.
Personality: Bold, energetic, smart and trusting; she always tries to avoid fighting and prefers to outwit opponents strategically than attack them.
Appearance: Tall and pale with messy black hair with a slight feathery texture, bright green eyes and a somewhat small-ish pair of feather wings. Often wears a dark emerald green long-sleeved top, pale turquoise tights and white shoes.
Other: Although she has wings, she can only hover over the ground with them.
Species: Eaglekin (A cross between a human and, surprise surprise, an eagle)
Title: The Bird of the Stars.

Accepted, PrincessPika! Sorry for not responding sooner, was dealing with real life stuff.

And that's all the guardians taken! RP will start soon....Assuming I don't get a sudden burst of laziness.

Don't worry, just try to make longer posts. If we have too many short posts, this might be locked(meaning no more of this), and needless to say, considering this is my 3rd reboot on Pokecharms(meaning 4 attempts of this on Pokecharms) and another try on Discord, I would be very..... upset.

Good ways to make posts longer are:
-Taking a new line when a character speaks for the first time in the post, then another one if another character speaks(or just do it for dramatic tension.)
-Add small details. Even if they serve no purpose, it can still be good.
-Spend more time on it. Spending 10 minutes is a good amount of time, although sometimes you might be making posts for up to an hour to make it good. (And that is speaking from personal experience)

There are a few others, but they are annoying to describe, and I'm not sure how to describe them.