• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Eeew, hot chocolate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Eve
Species: Eevee
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: She has the appearance of a female Partner Eevee.
Personality: Eve has a burning spirit that can't be contained. She's a bit rebellious and mischievous, and is always up for adventure.
Other: TL;DR

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Anyone who knows me on this site would know exactly what Pokemon I use in Pokemon RPs ;)

Also, my answer to the poll is E): I don't drink hot chocolate because I have an anaphylactic allergy to dairy. :(

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
edit: oof I would die if I could not consume dairy
and I would die if I consumed dairy at all. I've had an anaphylactic reaction before, it was NOT fun. It was nine years ago and I still remember it vividly. (I was 4.)
The same thing goes for gluten and peanuts. (Yeah, eating out is... difficult.)

Eve's probably my favourite Pokemon OC to roleplay with. She's just so fun :)

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
and I would die if I consumed dairy at all. I've had an anaphylactic reaction before, it was NOT fun. It was nine years ago and I still remember it vividly. (I was 4.)
The same thing goes for gluten and peanuts. (Yeah, eating out is... difficult.)

Eve's probably my favourite Pokemon OC to roleplay with. She's just so fun :)
f in the chat for you my bro
I've barely roleplayed cosmos and hes already my favorite to roleplay :D

edit: @PlayfulFox47 I have no clue, ask one of my braincells

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
I know but I don't like having same characters as others. I must stay unique! Ainsley would be such a cute fit for this rp though..

I never thought about using Pepper! He's usually not far from Georgie though. Idk I have some thinkin' to do on this...

Hey @tea cakes what do you think? Leafeon, Flareon, or kind of sort of Sneasel? (I can explain the kind of Sneasel after lol)

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
I know but I don't like having same characters as others. I must stay unique! Ainsley would be such a cute fit for this rp though..

I never thought about using Pepper! He's usually not far from Georgie though. Idk I have some thinkin' to do on this...

Hey @tea cakes what do you think? Leafeon, Flareon, or kind of sort of Sneasel? (I can explain the kind of Sneasel after lol)
we could always have more eeveeloutions but I'm bad at decision making

Hey, I'm wondering if I can make a minor char for this RP whom runs one of the stalls and is related to Colin. (But someone I won't have after romance.)

Thanks.

Name:
Gregory (Preferably Greg)

Species: Machamp

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: A normal Machamp who wears Brown jeans and a Blue tie. When at work, he wears a black apron and goggles.

Personality: Greg is mainly seen as a blunt individual who isn't afraid to speak his mind no matter how rude the comments may be, he has a high amount of informality and takes his job very seriously... despite this, he does show clear signs that he cares for his family. Because of the sensitivity of his work, he is mainly seen as a perfectionist.

Other: He works as a craftsman at a jewelry store as he mainly specializes in jewelry.
He is Colin's older cousin.
He is not looking for love.
Just in case, tl:dr.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Thanks.

Name:
Gregory (Preferably Greg)

Species: Machamp

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: A normal Machamp who wears Brown jeans and a Blue tie. When at work, he wears a black apron and goggles.

Personality: Greg is mainly seen as a blunt individual who isn't afraid to speak his mind no matter how rude the comments may be, he has a high amount of informality and takes his job very seriously... despite this, he does show clear signs that he cares for his family. Because of the sensitivity of his work, he is mainly seen as a perfectionist.

Other: He works as a craftsman at a jewelry store as he mainly specializes in jewelry.
He is Colin's older cousin.
He is not looking for love.
Just in case, tl:dr.
Cool beans (accepted)
no seriously take those beans out the freezer
edit: I mentioned that Cosmos has a brother and I don't know if I want to involve him or anything.

Krisseon

Okay I have decided who I'll be using!

Name: Ainsley
Species: Leafeon
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:
Ainsley looks like a regular Leafeon. The only difference is that he has a limp caused by an untreated injury to his back left leg and a clear scar marking the area.

Personality:
Ainsley is a very understanding and easygoing fellow. He likes to lay in the grass under the sun and lazy about. When his friends need him he's there, but he's really not much of a fighter. He prefers the peaceful approach if he can manage it. He's confident when it comes to helping others, but when it comes to himself he can't seem to find words, and shies away from any subject involving himself. He's an empath, so he can feel what others feel, which makes him so good at making others feel better.

Other: tl;dr?

Name: Pepper
Species: Flareon
Sexuality: Bicurious

Appearance:
Pepper looks like any other Flareon, but instead of the usual yellow floof on his head, it's a bit longer with a wave to it. It frames his face nicely, giving him more of an elegant look.

Personality:
Pepper is quiet and observant, often choosing to brood in the background and watch rather than participate. He can be quite stubborn and set in his ways as well. He's rough around the edges, but a real sweetheart if you can get past his walls. It's not easy, but it's well worth it, as he treats his friends as family and protects them with his life. He's definitely not afraid of a fight, as it's one of his favorite things to do and the best way for him to express himself. He's also a bit of a Tsundere. ;)

Krisseon

Also sorry Playful. I know we're both similar in not liking to use same pokemon as others, but I couldn't help it! Ainsley is just such a bean and I he fits so well for this rp lol.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Okay I have decided who I'll be using!

Name: Ainsley
Species: Leafeon
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:
Ainsley looks like a regular Leafeon. The only difference is that he has a limp caused by an untreated injury to his back left leg and a clear scar marking the area.

Personality:
Ainsley is a very understanding and easygoing fellow. He likes to lay in the grass under the sun and lazy about. When his friends need him he's there, but he's really not much of a fighter. He prefers the peaceful approach if he can manage it. He's confident when it comes to helping others, but when it comes to himself he can't seem to find words, and shies away from any subject involving himself. He's an empath, so he can feel what others feel, which makes him so good at making others feel better.

Name: Pepper
Species: Flareon
Sexuality: Bicurious

Appearance:
Pepper looks like any other Flareon, but instead of the usual yellow floof on his head, it's a bit longer with a wave to it. It frames his face nicely, giving him more of an elegant look.

Personality:
Pepper is quiet and observant, often choosing to brood in the background and watch rather than participate. He can be quite stubborn and set in his ways as well. He's rough around the edges, but a real sweetheart if you can get past his walls. It's not easy, but it's well worth it, as he treats his friends as family and protects them with his life. He's definitely not afraid of a fight, as it's one of his favorite things to do and the best way for him to express himself. He's also a bit of a Tsundere. ;)

Sorry, eating curry dinner :3! You are accpeted and I welcome two floofy bois into the world ♥!

also someone should save cosmos lol

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Is it too late to join?​
Name: Phoenix
Species: Braixen (Shiny)
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Appearance: Phoenix is very different from other Braixens. She has long, curly, styled tufts of apple-red fur with salmon-pink accents growing out of her long, fluffy droopy ears with bow-shapes and flower-shaped clips, either blue of yellow in colour. She also wears a collar around her neck with a laced bow and a white cardigan. Her tail is bushy, with apple-red and salmon-pink accents. She has inferno red eyes.
idk.png
(Drawing by me)
Personality:
She is a very sarcastic and sassy fellow who has no problem with being reckless in her own ways, known to be a bit of a prankster, she can be either a playful mess or easily destructive of she pleases. Phoenix's attitude can be considered blunt yet with a sense of style, always carrying a dramatic persona everywhere she goes.

She does, however, avoid holding emotional relationships with others, and tends to be a loose cannon most of the time instead of being a rather serious character.

She's theatrical, while also bursting with passion. She loves theatre, and loves being in the spotlight. She's optimistic and often gets carried away with her optimism. However, she can be stubborn whenever something doesn't go her way.

Other: She loves singing, and she is very talented at it. TL;DR

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Is it too late to join?​
Name: Phoenix
Species: Braixen (Shiny)
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Appearance: Phoenix is very different from other Braixens. She has long, curly, styled tufts of apple-red fur with salmon-pink accents growing out of her long, fluffy droopy ears with bow-shapes and flower-shaped clips, either blue of yellow in colour. She also wears a collar around her neck with a laced bow and a white cardigan. Her tail is bushy, with apple-red and salmon-pink accents. She has inferno red eyes.
View attachment 737413
(Drawing by me)
Personality:
She is a very sarcastic and sassy fellow who has no problem with being reckless in her own ways, known to be a bit of a prankster, she can be either a playful mess or easily destructive of she pleases. Phoenix's attitude can be considered blunt yet with a sense of style, always carrying a dramatic persona everywhere she goes.

She does, however, avoid holding emotional relationships with others, and tends to be a loose cannon most of the time instead of being a rather serious character.

She's theatrical, while also bursting with passion. She loves theatre, and loves being in the spotlight. She's optimistic and often gets carried away with her optimism. However, she can be stubborn whenever something doesn't go her way.

Other: She loves singing, and she is very talented at it. TL;DR
Nope, not quite! You are accepted and i welcome this floofy gal