• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Great Snowburg Festival of Love! {DISCUSSION}

Do you put marshmallows in your hot chocolate?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Eeew, hot chocolate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I put hot chocolate on my marshmallows like a boss!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you all see my strategy yet? By making a character who works at the restaurant, I get to meet EVERYONE! MWA HA HA HA HA.

Also I had a rotating triangle strategy for taking orders: recieve order, take to kitchen seat a person, recieve order, take to kitchen, bring back food, recieve order, take to kitchen, bring back food, ect. ect.

I have also realized that Glaceon also has Helping Hand, so that is also great for the job. Mara the Jynx, who left, did a better job because she actually had hands to carry the food in... whereas Aisa either has to balance it, or has a special harness that the trays attach to. Maybe she wears it under her coat, and it magnetizes the trays to it. I actually really like that.

after a ferocious slam to my headboard

and falling asleep on my desk after waking up

and then getting woken up by an angry, confused child

I have arrived. (somehow)

I have to write up something new because I didn't really have anything but now there's like 70 million responses (not really, but eh) and there wasn't much to do with a guy going up to his hotel room in an inn nobody's heard of but eh, I'll get to it.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
after a ferocious slam to my headboard

and falling asleep on my desk after waking up

and then getting woken up by an angry, confused child

I have arrived. (somehow)

I have to write up something new because I didn't really have anything but now there's like 70 million responses (not really, but eh) and there wasn't much to do with a guy going up to his hotel room in an inn nobody's heard of but eh, I'll get to it.
33 degree Fahrenheit beans

edit: waiting for people to go to their Inn so I can timeskip so we can m o v e o n (I gotta go to bed in an hour )

I'll be making a post for this tomorrow morning, so in like 10 hours? The struggles of timezones, I guess. I hope I'm not delaying anything, if so please do continue - I'll find a way to write myself in.

Thanks for looking after me then. I might spend some time tonight catching up on what has been written so far - then I can get an idea of what I'm writing into. I'd also be perfectly okay arriving in the morning if you guys feel like you need a timeskip. I'll make it work somehow ^^