• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Geminos: ~Threads of Uncertainty~ (Discussion Thread)

Which 8 types should we use as Gyms?

• Fire

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Water

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Grass

• Steel

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Electric

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Fairy

• Ice

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Dark

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Dragon

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Normal

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Fighting

• Bug

• Psychic

• Poison

• Ground

• Total voters
Name: Tyler Zyr
Appearance: Thick curly dark brown hair blended with clean cut short sides and a longer fringe. He has a light tan skin tone with ocean blue eyes. Wears a white vest under a short sleeved blue and grey shirt-sleeved flannel. Also wears khaki colored shorts and black open toe sandals.

Around his neck is a chain with the crest of the Kalos region. Depicted on it is a crystal flower between two large branches. They grow from beneath and extend above the flower. One side of the branches is alive, symbolizing life, while the other side is dead, symbolizing death.

Pokémon: Froakie
Ability: Protean

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Tyler Zyr
Appearance: Thick curly dark brown hair blended with clean cut short sides and a longer fringe. He has a light tan skin tone with ocean blue eyes. Wears a white vest under a short sleeved blue and grey shirt-sleeved flannel. Also wears khaki colored shorts and black open toe sandals.

Around his neck is a chain with the crest of the Kalos region. Depicted on it is a crystal flower between two large branches. They grow from beneath and extend above the flower. One side of the branches is alive, symbolizing life, while the other side is dead, symbolizing death.

Pokémon: Froakie
Ability: Protean
Bio is really short, not gonna lie

“Hello, I would like to know if there’s any way you can download anything important I need to know on my Poketch, like a travel guide and a map for example.”

When you buy a bunch of Poketch apps for your Pokegear, rip rip.

Alright. I do believe most people want to skip-hop to the next day, so I guess as soon as the trio of @Godjacob ,@Swirled and @DarkHydraT do their thing at the City Hall, then we can all turn in for the night.

Sounds good?

I suggest that City Hall offers accommodations for Trainers, though they're also Hotels in the city, and I believe the Pokemon Center also offers accommodations.

Alright. I do believe most people want to skip-hop to the next day, so I guess as soon as the trio of @Godjacob ,@Swirled and @DarkHydraT do their thing at the City Hall, then we can all turn in for the night.

Sounds good?

I suggest that City Hall offers accommodations for Trainers, though they're also Hotels in the city, and I believe the Pokemon Center also offers accommodations.

Sounds fair to me. Once I have Devin get his Pokedex/Pokeballs and some info we can settle for the night and travel tomorrow.

Sounds good?

I'm fine with that, though I wonder how it affects my encounters. I did roll for a Route 1 encounter on day 1 after all

Is that Grimer dead?
Lmao, no. It just made a bunch of baby Grimers.

upload_2019-9-29_12-29-49.png

When pieces of it break off, they become new Grimer.

Lmao, no. It just made a bunch of baby Grimers.

View attachment 751681

When pieces of it break off, they become new Grimer.

Good. Just wanted to put it out there that casual Pokemon murder should not be something our characters can get away with casually. As criminal organizations and Pokemon hunters are deemed villainous for stuff like that and usually less sever things.

Though I learned something new about Grimer. So TIL

Which is why I made that extra post putting the Grimer back together, were you not reading Jacob?
Smh, Koop sterilize Grimer around the world.

Good. Just wanted to put it out there that casual Pokemon murder should not be something our characters can get away with casually. As criminal organizations and Pokemon hunters are deemed villainous for stuff like that and usually less sever things.

Though I learned something new about Grimer. So TIL
The only thing that's dead is that Magikarp, and it was a delicious meal.

What was the list of Pokémon on Route 1 again?
Habitat: Hills/Plains
  1. Ponyta
  2. Growlithe
  3. Yoongus
  4. Comfey
  5. Sandshrew
  6. Electrike
  7. Bouffalant
  8. Phanpy
  9. Patrat
  10. Litleo
  11. Nidoran
  12. Blitzle
  13. Girafarig
  14. Rhyhorn
  15. Tauros
  16. Gulpin
  17. Shinx
  18. Togepi
  19. Sentret
  20. Rattata
  21. Chatot
  22. Poochyena
  23. Ledyba
  24. Snivy
  25. Cyndaquil
  26. Stantler
  27. Miltank
  28. Hoppip
  29. Khangaskan
  30. Mankey
  31. Rockruff
  32. Aron
  33. Drampa
  34. Machop
  35. Nosepass
  36. Jangmo-o
  37. Shuckle
  38. Spoink
  39. Skiddo
  40. Makuhita
  41. Magby
  42. Lileep
  43. Sawk
  44. Vullaby
  45. Rufflet
  46. Charmander
  47. Minior
  48. Absol
  49. Spinda
  50. Castform
  51. Throh
  52. Ferroseed
  53. Pidove
  54. Meinfoo
  55. Chingling
  56. Bagon
  57. Aerodactyl
  58. Doduo
  59. Cubone
  60. Torchic
  61. Abra

So does Sandra being a Vegan mean she only eats Grass-type Pokemon or...

Cause the only fruits I remember seeing in the series are grown on Pokemon. Snover and Tropius grow berries and stuff.

Though I'll have to check on that Poke-farm produce.

Well, least in the anime, it is implied that there are animals and stuff that are not Pokemon. We see regular fish when the ship Ash and co go on sinks to the bottom. And there are a bunch of description references to real world animals for comparison stuff.

But again, only implications. I think regular salads exist without the need to gut an Oddish lol

So does Sandra being a Vegan mean she only eats Grass-type Pokemon or...

Cause the only fruits I remember seeing in the series are grown on Pokemon. Snover and Tropius grow berries and stuff.

Though I'll have to check on that Poke-farm produce.
Fruits from Snover and Tropius are okay to eat, she'll also eat berries like Oran Berries, dairy and the like, candy like the Rage Candy Bar or Big Malasada's without meat and apples and such. Basically anything that doesn't result in killing or harming the Pokémon

At least will be produced naturally
At Least it will naturally start a health pandemic lmfao
Fruits from Snover and Tropius are okay to eat, she'll also eat berries like Oran Berries, dairy and the like, candy like the Rage Candy Bar or Big Malasada's without meat and apples and such. Basically anything that doesn't result in killing or harming the Pokémon
I preferred when she was gutting Oddish.

Fun Fact: Lumineon and Lanturn prey on Staryu and Starmie...so sleep well tonight.

upload_2019-9-29_13-10-10.png