• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Galar Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"That's nice to hear, what's that Toxel's nature," Keith asked Shotiko, "that could be the reason why it hasn't evolved," said Keith, "I told you he's awesome," said Kevin.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Congratulations, you'll be getting an Amped Form of Toxtricity just like mine over here" Keith exclaimed in delight. "Since there's 3 of you we'll do a team battle Shotiko you can battle with me Kevin and Hali, will work together to take us down" "Let's do this" Kevin said

"Sure Thing"
"a Battle Here? Seriously Give Me a Break" Said Piers
"Fine You Can Battle,Just Don't Destroy Everything.."
"Ok Toxel Start Off by Attacking Meowstic With Nuzzle!"
Toxel Jumped In To Strike

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Toxtricty use Eerie Impulse on Obstagoon," said Keith "Obstagoon try to dodge it" But it was too late it hit Obstagoon. "Dang It a critical hit" said Kevin

"Nice Job Toxel!" Toxel Smiled a Little
"Toxel Try to Use Acid on Meowstic"

Toxel Used Acid,But Zen Headbutt Stopped Acid and Hit Toxel With a Super Effective Hit!
Shotiko Got Worried,Toxel Had Never Been Hit This Hard!

Last edited by a moderator:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Toxtrcity use Fire Punch on the Meowstic" exclaimed Keith. Toxtricity hand started going on fire as he ran towards the Meowstic and got ready to hit it.

"Thanks a Lot Keith But Now Lets See What i Can do!" Exclaimed Shotiko
"Now Use Belch!"
"Before We Came Here,I Gave My Toxel a Oran Berry i Found in The Wild Area,and Its Currently Eating it,Which Means That Belch Will activate!"
"Belch is an Extremely Powerful Move That Only Activates When The User Has Eaten a Berry!"

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Obstagoon use Obstruct," Kevin said Obstagoon crossed his arms protects himself "Try getting through getting through that," said Kevin gleefully.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Dang It," said Kevin Obstagoon was poisoned. "That's what you get for battling two poison types little bro," Toxtrcity use Blech on Meowstic. Keith said

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Both Pokemon hit Obstagoon and he fainted. "Dang It," said Kevin "You did well Obstagoon, Go Corviknight use Drill Peck on Toxel," said Kevin.

"Toxel,Try To Get Away!"
Corviknight Came in For The Attack,Toxel Moved To The Right,But Drill Peck Hit Toxels Leg a Little Before Toxel Could Properly Dodge.
"Toxel No!"

Toxels Leg was Hurt,If Shotiko Didn't Do Anything,Toxel Would Fain
"Toxel Roll Out of The Way"
Toxel Dodged But Impact from Meowstics Attack Threw it On The Ground

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Toxcrictity use Fire Punch on Corviknight," said Keith said Corviknight fainted because it's hit critical and type advantages, "Dang it. come on Hali you can do this," said Kevin

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Toxcricity was hit. "You're right Toxcricty use Giga Impact on Meowstic," Keith said Toxtrcity was ready to attack. Toxtrcity powered up its attack and striked.

Quick attack hit...But It Wasn't Over,Shotiko Took a Deep Breath and Got Ready to Battle
"Toxel,Lets do This...Use Nuzzle on The Absol!"
Toxel Went in For The Strike,He Understood That It Was His Chance!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Excuse me, children, this is not how we RP here. Read our RP forum rules before doing anything else here.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.