• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Galar Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Young 13 Year old Boy wake up... in the morning felt Kinda dizzy but got out of it quite fast and got up to looked in the mirror,his brown hair was all messed up so he brushed it and put on his clothes,picked up his pokeball,and went outside for a little walk He brought out his trusty partner Toxel,he really wished he was endorsed by someone to train his little toxel as its not really strong...
after going out Young Shotiko Decided To Went Over To Wedgehurst to See if There Was Anything Interesting and Stood in Fear as he found a Chewtle Was attacked By a Trainer,The Trainer Was hitting the chewtle and hurting it!
"Stop it!" Yelled Shotiko as he Went Over to Stop The Trainer.
"Oh Yeah? Go Zigzagoon!"
The Battle Started and both trainers brought out their pokemon,when zigzagoon Tackled Toxel Really Hard,Throwing it on the ground and Damaging it,But Shotiko Had a Plan,The Zigzagoon Came in For another Try When..
"Toxel Use Nuzzle!"
Toxel Nuzzled The Zigzagoon Paralyzing it,The Opponent Was Scared as His Zigzagoon Could no Longer Continue To Battle and he Ran Away With Fear.
Shotiko Picked up The Chewtle and Took it To The Pokemon Center Right away When He was Stopped by a Old Lady,It Was Prof.Magnolia!
"That Battle Back There..You did Quite Well" Said Magnolia
"Umm Thank Y-you" Said Shotiko in Fear
"You Could Become a Powerful Trainer,Here Have This"
Shotiko Could Not Beileve His Eyes!
He Was Endorsed,They Later Went To Prof.Magnolias Lab,Recieving a Pokedex,Pokeballs and Went to Wedgehurst Station,When He Encountered a New Face...

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Kevin was at Wedgehurst Station, when a kid showed, “Hey squirt, what are you doing here is Professor Magnolia still endorsing runts,” Kevin sighed “Well I’m Kevin, and this my partner Rocker, as you can see he’s the best Obstagoon that you’ve ever seen,” said Kevin. He sneered at Shotiko.

Last edited:
"This guy is dangerous.." thought shotiko..
"Well..nice to meet you kevin.." said shotiko
"Well im going to the first wild area so we can continue our journey..Would..You like to come along..?"
Kevin was not to be messed around with...
"Are You Shotiko?"
It was Nurse Joy!
"Here is The Chewtle,its feeling fine now!"
"Thanks a Lot Nurse Joy" Answered Shotiko in Hapiness
Chewtle Jumped out of Nurse Joy's Hands and Started Hugging Shotiko
"It Really Like's you!" Said Nurse Joy
"I know!"
"Chewtle I'll take you with me!"
Shotiko threw the pokeball at chewtle and caught it,The Train was Leaving in 5 minutes,but how was kevin going to respond?

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Hmmm... with a runt like you, I guess so, follow me I got the perfect spot for Pokémon Catching.” Kevin said while walking away. Kevin turned around and sneered “Before let’s have a little battle to see what you got, kid. And maybe, just maybe if you do well, I help train that Toxel to be stronger.”

Last edited:
"A-a battle,well guess so..I Accept your Challenge!!" Shouted shotiko in confidence,but he didnt know what was coming his way..
"Ok chewtle you start this one off"
The clash between these 2 trainers began!
"Chewtle Use bite!" Shouted shotiko,but kevin had a little trick up his sleeve...
As they battled a mysterious trainer watched them from the shadows...

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
The Bite hit Rocker, but it didn’t do a lot of damage, “Let’s do this Rocker, use Hone Claws!” said Kevin as he smiled and chuckled as Rocker sprung to attack.

As obstagoon sprung to attack,shotiko stood in fear..not knowing what to do...even if he attacked he couldn't stop or do much damage back..
"Chewtle dodge it!" Chewtle tried to dodge,but the giant impact from obatagoon flung chewtle and it was all lost...chewtle couldn't get up...

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Kevin looked at Shotiko, "Hey, kid your not that bad, not all trainers can land a critical on Rocker, over here, follow me, let's head to my place my brother has a Toxtricity he'll be sure to help train your Toxel" Kevin said

But on the way, Kevin and Shotiko bump into Hali with a Yvetal flying above her. ¨Hello...¨ Hali said ¨ive got a TM06 - Toxic. here you two can have it.¨by the way. im Hali. im endorsed by the dark type gym leader Piers.¨ said hali while feeding Yvetal a rare candy. ¨And my partner is Yvetal, as you two can see.¨

Last edited:
This was the First time shotiko had ever seen a Legendary Pokemon,To Be Precise a Angel of Darkness!
"Nice to Meet You Hali!" Said Shotiko
"Hey Kevin,So How is This Training Going to Work out? Plus We Need to Get to Turrfield,Well Hopefully..There's a Entire Wild Area Ahead of Us...Plus We Need To Meet Up in Motosoke Which is Past The Wild Area,Well We Can Figure it Out,So Hali How About You and Your Yalveltal.."
"Plus To Know Each Other Better i Think We Should Exchange League Cards,Well..?"

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
(OOC @YveltalMaster849 First, of all you double posted and are using a legendary pokemon, did you get permission from an admin?)

"Come on, let's get to that wild area before anyone else gets there, it a popular place, and Hali, thanks for the TM I guess?" Rocker snarled in excitement.

Last edited:
Shotiko Taught Toxic To Toxel and We Arrived at The First Ever Wild Area,We Could Even Se The Giant Gates of Motostoke and Many Pokemon!
but something terrible happened..
"Oh Look it a Corviknight,That's Coming over here?"
Corviknight Started To Fly Faster and Faster until Shotiko Forsaw a Move!
"Its Drill Peck,Everyone Get Away! The Corviknights on a Rampage!"
Hali,Kevin and Shotiko Both Ran Away,But Shotiko Tripped on a Rock and Started Rolling Down The Hill,Eventually hitting a Dynamax den,Kevin and Hali Arrived to Help Shotiko and Corviknight Landed on The Den Itself!
The Den Lit up,Erupting a Giant Bright Red Light,and Suddenly Shotiko,Kevin,Hali and the Wild Corviknight were in a Max Raid,and
The Giant Budew was Inside The Den!

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
(@superanty123 I don't think you know this, but your autoing, controlling other people character and it's against the rules, I don't want this RP to get locked)

"Oh come on, ok let's do this Obstagoon use Hone Claws on the Budew and the Corvinknight" Obstagoon jumped out hit both of his opponents. "That's how you hit like a boss," Kevin said

"Toxel,its about Time We Do This"
Shotiko Thought to Himself - "I Could attack The Budew,but Corviknight is The Bigger Problem"
"Nuzzle Corviknight Toxel!"
While Corviknight Was Still Recovering From The Hit,Toxel Paralyzed It With Nuzzle.
"and Now Use acid on Budew!"
Toxel Spit Out The Acid,Not Doing Too Much Damage,but at Least it Was Worth a Try.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Ok, let's catch the Corviknight, Obstagoon use Hone Claws again," Obstagoon jumped at the Corviknight, again and dropped its heath to 10%. Kevin threw a Great Ball at it. "Come on Come on," Kevin said. The Corviknight stayed in the ball. "YES!" Kevin exclaimed, "So what are we going to do about the Budew"

"Dont Worry About it..I Got This"
Shotiko Picked up a Pokeball,but Something Was Going on,Shotiko Felt his Right Hand Move When a Regular Braclet on His Hand Turned into a Dynamax Band,Shotiko Grew The Pokeball,Threw it at Budew and...Caught it..

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Nice job, dude, there's no way this is your first time doing this," Obstagoon clapped in excitement. "Now that I got that Corviknight we can fly to the wild area" Kevin said

"Guess So.."
and As Soon as he Heard That From Kevin,Flashbacks Started to arrive..
Shotiko Heard Voices in His Head:
"Now Hold You'r Pokeball Like This"
"Try To Be Calm,You Got This"
It Bothered him the entire way...

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Um..Dude, are you ok, your just staring into space like that" Kevin said to Shotiko, "Did I say something wrong?" He asked. Obstagoon looked at Shotiko with wonder.

"o-oh its nothing..Lets Just Try To Get To Motostoke and Book a Room in Budew Drop inn,We don't Want to Miss the Ceremony Tomorrow..."

(phone rings) ¨Hello? who is this?¨ ............................................ ¨oh ok.¨ said hali.
¨uhh I have to go somewhere right now see you soon Kevin and Shotiko.¨ ¨Byee!¨ ( hali walks to Yvetal and flies to the destination.)

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Well we're almost there come on race you, there" Kevin said as he took into a sprint to Motostoke followed by his Obstagoon. "I'm loving this" Kevin exclaimed

"H-Hey Wait Up!"
Shotiko Ran With Full Speed,They Finally Took Their First Step in Motostoke and Looked For The Budew Drop Inn,Eventually Finding it and Staying In.
"What's That Sound,It Sounds Like..Yelling?"
It was Coming From Upstairs,When Shotiko got There,He Found 3 big Men,With Trumpet Like Tubes and Dressed Like Punks Complaining That They Can't Stay in The Hotel,But With Them was another new trainer...

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"What in the world is going on here, this is not a circus this is an inn," Kevin said to the men. "And please dress yourselves properly," Kevin said.

¨Hey guys im back!¨ I caught an espurr and evolved it into a meowgistic!¨ ¨umm who are these people blocking the line?¨ ¨wait a minute where you get that Y shaped horn microphone thing.¨said hali asking the strange men.
¨Kevin, Shotiko who are these men?¨

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"I'll take the first shot," Kevin said "Hey you big idiots over here, let's battle if we win you get out of here!" Kevin said in excitement. He threw Corviknight out of his ball.

The Grunts Had a Zigzagoon and Nickit on their side
"Chewtle Water Gun The Nickit!"
Water Gun Landed,Throwing Nikit Against The Wall!
"Zigzagoon Covet on The Corviknight!" Yelled The Grunt
Zigzaggon Went in For The Attack!
"Nickit Use Snarl on Corviknight Too!" Yelled The Other
They Were Doubling up On Corviknight!

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Oh come on you really don't wanna do that," said Kevin said "Corvikinight dodge it and use Drill Peck on the Zigzagzoon" Corviknight swooped in attacked the ZigZagZoon. Kevin smiled.

"Nice Shot,But Now It's Time We Finish This!"
"Chewtle Water Gun The Nickit!"
"We Are Not Gonna Fall For That Again!" Yelled The Grunt
"I Know,That is Only a Distraction"
When Nickit Jumped Backwards Chewtle Redirected The Attack To Zigzagoon!
"and That Was a Surprise attack!"
"They are Good" Said Grunt A
"You Haven't Heard The last of Team Yell!" Said Grunt B
They Ran Away With Fear..
"Team Yell?" Said Shotiko in Confusion

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Oh I've heard those guys' most annoying people I know," Kevin said, "Well let's get a room I guess," Kevin said Corviknight screeched in victory and started flying around. "Ok, that's enough in you go," Kevin said as putting Corviknight in a Pokeball.

¨ ugh... no wonder I recognized them. they are team yell... I see them around the dark gym all the time. they are annoying. and are superfans of my friend marnie¨ ¨ I only know Marnie because I was endorsed by the dark type gym leader.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"It's in Spikemuth, my brother is friends with Piers, I go visit him there all the time," Kevin said "It's pretty cool actually" That's where I got Obsatgoon, that time he was just a Zigzagzoon,"

Status
Not open for further replies.