• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

funny pokemon images of the internetz!

Since it seems the old one is too far back to be found, post here pictures that you have found that have made you laugh and are pokemon related ^_^ so no I bring you bidoof torture!

PS: Slowpoke.

1227903827268ps6.png

imdyingsquirtlegy5.jpg

Oh and the theme song in posts!

@above comic:

It totally would, though I disagree with the war as a whole, Dialga looks awesome in there.

Here is a lil something I found on Dev Art, made by LarfAndAHarf this made me chuckle a bit. This is for you Day!
Dah.png

And this one is by San-renard, and its my lil dedication to Stel :p
Pokemon_CUT_by_san_renard.jpg

And the last one, a classic comic made by DarkmasterN also found on Dev Art:
skitty.png

PS: I dont take credit for any of these awesome works I just dug em up and faved em instantly.

I've got 2 ones that I Wuv to Lol at!

1st up! Lucario's Shorts!

Ok, Imageshack was being Bitchy to me, so I had to use the 'clickable thumbnails' for this one. Evil Imageshack...

Anyway, next is... The Lord of Darkness!

Ok, Imageshack is being SUPER BITCHY to me... I'm gonna use tinypic next time...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
One thing I would like you all to know. When Images from dA are concerned, rather than uploading them to an image host and posting them, if possible, link to the original picture on the artist's page, as several artists frown on downloading, reuploading and posting their works without their permission.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Pikachu + EVA Unit 01 is still one of the most terrifying crossbreeds I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of effed up crossbreeds in my life.

I got good pictures!
i do have more pics, but i cant fit them all. im not going to double post unless i have permission from a moterator. okthnx ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]