• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

funny pokemon images of the internetz!

this one is so hillarious (it features Sonic and Shadow and is knda like a comic)
3pokemon.JPG

Since more of these topics would be spammy im sure and since this is still relevant, new funny pics!
1260348486591.jpg

Not 100% sure if this is legit but it makes sense to me @_@

1260350803409.jpg

Ahhh ledges, such easy comedy.

1260350099609.png

more Missingno

1260348102973.jpg

I just love the expression on that poo Electrode's face. Does make you wonder what "really" happens when they use Self-destruct (yes the anime and game have them fainting, but it's a freaking explosion that can bring caves, it's not going to have a nice after effect).

Sadly it took me a bit to understand the ledges one q.q

It's a YouTube video, not a picture, but it seems to fit, I think. It's both awesome and hilarious at the same time ;D
Pokemon gets the gritty reboot treatment!

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/ZKGRZsLKuV0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0[/flash]

That video didn't seem like a real trailer. I could tell what movie clips were used for it. To name a couple: Agent Cody Banks and Dragon Ball Evolution. But the concept of this trailer is pretty funny. (And yes, I know it's fake. I'm just saying that it was poorly done in my opinion.)

Now my picture.

__POKEMON_vs_YUGIOH__.jpg

I like both Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! but this is awesome.