• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fire Emblem:Monarchs. (+13)

Carnel, Lilith and Silver all rode out onto the battlefield.
"Gods, there are so many of those things!" Silver said. "What the hell are they, anyways?!"
"No idea." Carnel replied. "We've got to call them something, though."
"How about Abominations, my liege?" Lilith suggested.
"Let's go with that." Carnel continued. "You see those three villages? We have to go help them. Lilith, you're the fastest out of all of us with that horse. You go defend the village farthest away."
"Right away, milord."
"Silver, you're faster than me on foot. You're heading to that middle village. I'll take the closest one."
"Gotcha."
"Make sure to kill as many of them as you can! This area's not safe until all the Abominations are gone!" Carnel said, drawing his blade.

Objective
Rout the Enemy

Optional Objective
Warn three villages
-Concoction
-Iron Sword
-Iron Lance

Lilith charged forwards, clearing about half the field in one stride. She encountered an Abomination, and struck it down in two blows. Silver dashed forward, following her. He diverged from her path, however, as they weren't heading to the same objective. Silver found an Abomination near the village within arm's reach of him, so the warrior slashed it in half. Carnel dashed towards the closest village, encountering an Abomination. He attacked, but the Abomination didn't go down. It scratched Carnel with Blighted Claws, and Carnel jabbed it one last time, killing it.

Eli heard someone call in his direction. He would usually ignore it, but he was out of breath and needed a break. The mage turned around, stumbling a little bit. His legs were shaking. Eli felt as if he could collapse at any time. But, he used some of his strength to stand. He couldn't collapse; he hand to find his sister.

Hiding on top of the trees, Monoki watched over Carnel and saw him fending off these 'Abominations'.

She then noticed an Abomination about to assault Carnel from behind. Monoki couldn't let herself seen nor could let him know that she was watching over.

No choice left, she quickly jumped down and dashed towards it and swiftly cut the back of its neck as a purple gas emitted from the cut and causing it to evaporats before dashed away from Carnel's sight.

"...Hopefully I could assist without being seen." She said before an Abomination attempted to hit her with its Blighted Claws but she sensed the attack and barely dodged in time before trusting her handblade through its abdomen and sliced upwards, splitting it in half and continued her dash.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Noticing the mage stumbling, Alex ran to him as the group followed.

"Sir! Are you alright?" He worried. Talon then pulled him back slightly by the shoulder.

"Give him some space Alex." Talon said.

Eli, out of breath, responded, "I'm fine." Eli turned around. He tried to run again, but tripped and fell. His tomes scattered. Eli sat up and started to recollect them. He was still breathing heavily. "I'm gonna be late. She's probably gone by now," he mumbled loudly.

"Sir! Are you injured!" Alex exclaimed as the group ran towards the mage. "Let me help you with that." Alex helped picked his tomes.

Hearing the mage mumbling, Hans wondered who he was reffering to.

"Pardon me young man, but who is this person you speak of." He asked.

All three of the heroes reached villages within minutes of each other, Carnel first. Entering the village, he saw an old man inside. "Close the gates to this village - now! There are monsters outside! Death awaits you if you leave the borders of this village! I'll return to tell you when the danger is passed."
"Wait, good sir!" the old man said, raising a hand. "You're a blade wielder, are you? Here. Take this. It serves you better than any man in this village."
Carnel got an Iron Sword!
As soon as the prince left the borders, two heavy wooden gates slammed shut.

Meanwhile, Silver had reached a second village. "Hey, people! Close the gates or you're all gonna get killed by monsters!" Silver shouted. He was about to leave again when something tugged at his leg. It was a little girl. "Huh?"
"Y-you're a hero, right? Y-you'll protect us from the monsters?"
"I'll do my best, kid." Silver said. "But I can't guarantee that one or two will slip by me. That's why you've gotta make sure they can't get in."
"Mister hero, take this. It'll c-cure your wounds when you're injured." the girl said.
Silver got a Concoction!
Silver walked out of the village with the vial in hand. He smiled as the gates closed.

Lilith then arrived at the last village. "I am Lady Lilith, a knight of Mavos!" Lilith said, walking through the town on her horse. "Monsters are coming! Close the gates, lest they enter and kill you! My companions and I shall fight the monsters back!"
"Thank you for warning us, brave knight." a townswoman said. "You'll take care of the monsters for us? Then take this. It should come in handy."
Lilith got an Iron Lance!
Lilith rode out of the village, the gates closing behind her.

ALL OPTIONAL OBJECTIVES COMPLETE!

Eli shook his head. "I'm fine. Just... Tired," he said. He grabbed his tomes. He stood up and faced Hans. "Brigands took my sister," he responded. He was breathing heavy. "I need to go," he said. He turned around and started to walk off. He was still breathing heavily.

Monoki watched in the distance as the three villages closed their gates one by one, eliminating any possible ways for the Abominations to cause harm on the villagers.

She then noticed three of then headed towards her.

Focusing her Chi into her blade, it glowed brightly, temporarily blinding them. She then slashed a horizontal Chi strike, cutting through the Abominations, disintegrating into oblivion as she slightly tipped.

"... I-I've used too much Chi..." She dizzly said as she quickly ran off.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
As the Mage told them who he was reffering to, they all were shocked.

"Halt, sir! We may be able to assist you in your search!" Flint exclaimed.

"Is there any indications of where she could be?" Hans calmly asked.

"Hm..." Talon looked towards the camp, thinking.

"Is there something wrong Talon?" Victoria asked.

"Just a hunch but I need to check." He said as his eyes glowed red.

Searching within the camp, he saw several malicious purple aura while a small patch of green aura can be noticed at a certain location.

He then notice a group of Brigands with a girl with them, his eyes dimmed as he turned to the Mage.

"I think I know where your sister is." He said.

The bandits brought the girl with them into a small wooden camp set up. A few bandits roamed the perimeter.

--

From the other end of the fields, a man appeared with an Iron Axe flung over his shoulder.
"Gods! What are these creatures?!" the man said, shocked. "Wait... that's a knight over there! Maybe she can help me! But first, I had better take care of these things." An Abomination tried to attack the man, but he dodged and chopped the creature in half. He charged towards the center, cutting the heads off two more Abominations. Carnel, Lilith and Silver had all met up, but they were surrounded by five Abominations. Breaking from their current position, they dashed into action. Carnel used Hurricane Strike to take out two of the beasts, Silver took out two himself, and Lilith speared the last one.

Eli turned around. "Where?" He demanded. He readied his fire tome. He stared at Talon. His expression was serious, with anger all over. His tome was clutched tightly in his hand.

The Mage turned towards Talon with an aggressive tone in which caused him to flinch slightly.

"Woah, woah, calm down," He said before pointing towards to camp in the distance. "I saw a group of brigands with a woman over there."

"Perhaps we can assist you on getting her back." Victoria suggested.

"Yeah, we can help." Alex said.

Alex felt bad for the Mage since his sister was taken. He knows how it would feel to be seperated from someone that cared for him.

"No," Eli said. "I can do this by myself." The mage turned around. "Thank you for the concern, bit I don't need it," Eli said. He started to walk off. "Oh and thanks for pointing me in the right direction."

Monoki managed to climb up and hid herself in a tree before her legs gave out. Reaching in her pocket and popped a pill, recovering some stamina.

She looked out and noticed the group killed the group of Abominations, she noticed three left.

"Three left..." She said, trying to move her leg. "Still need to recover..."

Hans walked up and placed his hand on the Mage's shoulder.

"Please, we can help."He said "Besides, how are you going to get your sister alone?"

"Even if you're skilled in magic, do you think you can last long enough against all those Bandits?"Talon pointed.

Last edited:
Eli didn't respond for a few seconds. He clenched his free fist. "Fine. You can help," he scoffed. Eli turned around. His glare was pure seriousness. There was no hint of anger, sadness, or the other. He stared at the group.

Carnel ran over and slashed one of the Abominations apart. Another tried to strike him from behind, but the axe-wielder put a stop to that by striking down the monster. Lilith and Silver finished off the last one.
"Thanks for your help." Carnel said to the man. Your aid in defending these villages did not go unnoticed."
"I appreciate the thanks, but that wasn't actually my objective." the man said. "In truth, my only purpose for taking down the monsters was to free up your knightly friend so she can give me a hand."
"I serve Prince Carnel only, sir." Lilith said.
"Prince...?! So then, you're the son of the Marchioness?"
"Indeed. If you don't know that, then you must be foreign." Carnel said, sheathing his sword. He waved, sending Silver and Lilith back to the villages to tell them to open their gates.
"I couldn't ask for better help. Not that I would get any." the man said. "My name is Cole, of Holin's Axe Brothers. We... were a group in service to royalty. I'm the last one left. But that's not important right now. I need help rescuing a girl captured by bandits."
"Bandits?! You're not telling me they're this close to the villages?!"
"I ran a long while - at least a half day." Cole continued. "They haven't found these villages yet, as they've been expanding from within Holin."
"So the bandit problem in Holin really is as bad as they say..."
"You said a girl was captured by the bandits?" Silver said, walking over. "Just great. They're probably planning to sell her to slavers."
"What?! Cole, how do you know about this camp?" Carnel asked.
"Because they captured me, too. She helped me escape. I've been looking for someone who can go back with me to help free her." Cole continued. "Will you come with me? She needs help."
"Of course." Carnel said. "Lilith! Silver! We're headed to the bandit camp! Cole, lead us there!"
The group all joined together and departed, dashing off towards the bandit camp.

(Chapter End)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rewards and Goods

Items - Iron Sword, Iron Lance, Concoction

"Alright now. Talon, Flint, both of you scout the camp for more information." Victoria ordered.

"At once, milady!" Flint saluted.

"Okay then." Talon replied nonchalanty.

They both head to the camp, scouting the area. Flint circled around the area at a distance, measuring how big the camp was. Talon scanned the camp, locating where the Bandits and the hostages were.

They then return to the group.

"We've returned, Lady Victoria!" Flint exclaimed. "The camp has at least seven tents."

"Four of them have a few Bandits, one holds supplies while the other holds the hostages," Talon then pointed at the middle of the camp. "There's also a bigger aura in that tent. It could be their leader."

"Hans?" Victoria turned to the Sage.

Hans placed a hand on his chin and thought for a moment. Snapping his fingers, he turned to Victoria. "Conner and Flint will divert the Bandits outside of the camp, leaving their posts to allow Talon and I to engage with some of the remaining ones." He then turned to the Mage. "While Prince Alex and the young man will be with you to free the hostages."

"I don't know about this, General Hans." Conner said hesitantly.

"Oh come now Conner! When has General Hans' tactical skills ever fail?" Flint pointed.

"Fine by me. I just hope these Bandits can be much of a challenge like those Brigands we fought before." Talon said, drawing out his Feather Blade.

"We can do that. Right.. er..." Alex paused, realising that they have never asked for the Mage's name.