• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
No but that just gets super confusing and sounds like a joke. Dirk allows us to recognize you’re talking about an actual character. It’d be appreciated if you referred to him as such...
It'd be appreciated if he could be referred to by his technical name.
Bro and Dirk are essentially separate characters. Bro is the 'older sibling' to Dave (he's actually his ectobiological father), while Dirk Strider exists in a totally different universe as a teenage version of the adult Bro.
They're essentially the same characters, but also different.
It's the same for the relationship between Rose Lalonde and her mother. She is referred to as 'Mom Lalonde', but in another universe, she is the teenage version of Mom, with the name 'Roxy Lalonde'.
Besides, as I've stated, Bro has already let Kiran know his name is 'Bro'.
It was my mistake for referring to him as Dirk in the beginning, though I will admit, my original intention was to use young Dirk rather than Bro, but over time, my opinion changed.

Yeah, if the Warzone people are going to Goldenwalk soon, then that means trouble for the Sawyer’s group. They are in the Warzone as well, just not really fighting as much as Erza’s group. Sawyer is still confused about Riot and how he is inside of him.

Also, just watched Venom for the first time last night. It. Was. Epic.

So now I know more about Riot’s signature powers (the blades, the upped strength, etc.)

Also, Elidocorc vs Lucario could be a good matchup. Of course, we could always pit Elidocorc against Peter for a good old rematch.

244.png

BtlFace_42.png

c18.jpg

I have vast stores of waifus.

I would like to bring up two potential waifus:
mt2rPN
Stripes the Raccoon, a Sonic OC belonging to the Deviantart user FinikArt, I am a bit obsessed with this fluffball.

And
dRGCrZ
Geopardmon, belonging to the Deviantart user Aki-Ta. I love him dearly.

Well I never saw that Smash announcement coming. If you get what I'm saying.

But I'm personally waiting on Eevee and Jacob. I will be working on my post in the mean time just to not twiddle around like I did last time.

comic

It’s happening boys
My heart is reaching critical mass
I’m about to f***ing explode
can I take Ant-Man as a final final character or no
lol, i remember when i claimed Ant Man, but then i decided not to use him.
but, unless Bog goes against his words, i'd suggest bringing in good ol' Scott Lang for the sequel.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Just finished watching Bee and PuppyCat, would've taken Bee if I had watched the show earlier. I can honestly recommend it.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Now I'm wondering how the f#ck Ant-Man got out of that last scene in the movie.
Speaking of getting out of situations, how are the Underground team gonna progress with the plot? You want me to put in a crystal there?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Speaking of getting out of situations, how are the Underground team gonna progress with the plot? You want me to put in a crystal there?
Sheer luck, there was no 'antman did this', he was lucky enough to not be part of the other 50%

Sheer luck, there was no 'antman did this', he was lucky enough to not be part of the other 50%
Maybe he was too small?
No, he was just lucky, an ant could die if Thanos snapped, if the ant was lucky, it would survive, that's what happened with Antman.
In the post-credits scene of Ant-Man and the Wasp, Janet van Dyne mentions a “time warp” that Scott is to stay away from AT ALL COSTS. Due to us seeing footage of Scott at the door to the Avengers warehouse and Cap mentions it being from years ago, that’s likely how he escaped. And Bog, Dekiru’s not referring to the snap, he’s referring to Scott being stuck in the Quantum Realm. Which I believe I have sufficiently answered.
For the Underground team, I’m not entirely sure. I’d like them to get in contact with Team Negan... perhaps they encounter a Genesis Portal in Snowden?

comic

In the post-credits scene of Ant-Man and the Wasp, Janet van Dyne mentions a “time warp” that Scott is to stay away from AT ALL COSTS. Due to us seeing footage of Scott at the door to the Avengers warehouse and Cap mentions it being from years ago, that’s likely how he escaped. And Bog, Dekiru’s not referring to the snap, he’s referring to Scott being stuck in the Quantum Realm. Which I believe I have sufficiently answered.
For the Underground team, I’m not entirely sure. I’d like them to get in contact with Team Negan... perhaps they encounter a Genesis Portal in Snowden?
wait, why Team Negan?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Due to my earlier idea of Negan and Azula tricking Silver and Blaze into fighting on their side. Frisk would probably go along with it too, but Jay could be slightly problematic for that...
Alright, where do I put Mettaton? Undyne's going with Papyrus, I've talked to Eevee, so we agree on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.