• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
The moment we brought Sans Undertale into the RP, things were bound to get crazy.
...no. When we gave Ridley a BEN 10 WATCH.
Yet somehow, we’ve mostly made it work.
That just goes to show the quality of each and every RPer here.
It’s okay, now that I’m here, the RP is perfect.
Literally perfect.
Perfect.

Gonna use G.A.O. as a placeholder team name for Gao, Alicia, and Okimi.

Also, might temporarily kill off Okimi or Gao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Hey, this isn't really important, but I looked up Galacta Knight Gijinka designs to base mine in the RP off of because I'm lazy. I'll base my design off of this one, as a small reference.
a0-fDvrr7FLCRn7qyRNK1INUNLHGf9V1t7sUBbslZo_uCkaC1LbEzwSkOdLblLnc5QM6bYWabTJXkcpSVg_IHkSWG7fv6CTHfsenePiQyAe6d_M-fKmMcLTmogfQpFR0TO1wPOwl
However, I'll use the mask and shield from the games, and place the wings on the upper back.
She also won't be that short, with a breast-plate instead of a jacket, and the same weapon; just with a blade instead of a cone.
The horns are also gonna be part of the mask, and not real. I'll also remove the dress-thing.
Sorry; I have to make a lot of alterations to the character in order to evade breaking rules.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hey, this isn't really important, but I looked up Galacta Knight Gijinka designs to base mine in the RP off of because I'm lazy. I'll base my design off of this one, as a small reference.
a0-fDvrr7FLCRn7qyRNK1INUNLHGf9V1t7sUBbslZo_uCkaC1LbEzwSkOdLblLnc5QM6bYWabTJXkcpSVg_IHkSWG7fv6CTHfsenePiQyAe6d_M-fKmMcLTmogfQpFR0TO1wPOwl
However, I'll use the mask and shield from the games, and place the wings on the upper back.
She also won't be that short, with a breast-plate instead of a jacket, and the same weapon; just with a blade instead of a cone.
The horns are also gonna be part of the mask, and not real. I'll also remove the dress-thing.
Sorry; I have to make a lot of alterations to the character in order to evade breaking rules.
Oh no, How can this be!? I'm mildly attracted to a character from a videogame!

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
WHOA!
@StormingCobra55
You just completely disregarded Spidey's hero code!
I thought it was right when he webbed up that guy to the lamp post (granted the trucks were moving at over 60mph, so that guy is either a dead body stuck in a web, or at the very least paralyzed). but tossing the driver out of the truck without bothering to web him up, then cracking a joke about it, is the obvious showing of Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man, who killed more people inadvertently than Toby or Tom.
I'm not telling you to edit. I'm just saying that what Spidey did was NOT a part of his character.

Damn, I didn't think Holland Spidey would do that either. Would it even fall under self defense in that case?

Yeah if I wasn't planning to have the Police force conveniently have something happen to them, you guys would be facing millions in property damage and lawsuits :p

comic

Damn, I didn't think Holland Spidey would do that either. Would it even fall under self defense in that case?

Yeah if I wasn't planning to have the Police force conveniently have something happen to them, you guys would be facing millions in property damage and lawsuits :p
yeah, which i've been having Gwen attempt to prevent.
obviously she makes exceptions in certain cases, like busting through a window, and the tearing of the back door on the rear van was accidental on her part.
but yeah. case in point, Spidey showed no remorse for his actions, or even seemed to give the man he'd clearly just killed a second thought.

Pro Hero Dekiru

WHOA!
@StormingCobra55
You just completely disregarded Spidey's hero code!
I thought it was right when he webbed up that guy to the lamp post (granted the trucks were moving at over 60mph, so that guy is either a dead body stuck in a web, or at the very least paralyzed). but tossing the driver out of the truck without bothering to web him up, then cracking a joke about it, is the obvious showing of Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man, who killed more people inadvertently than Toby or Tom.
I'm not telling you to edit. I'm just saying that what Spidey did was NOT a part of his character.
Well, in Civil War, he threw a car at Bucky Barnes.

Also.
Shit, why must you do this to me?

Uh, Peter cracked a joke about driving the truck. And he wasn’t really aiming to get the man run over. I could edit that part out though.

I changed it so that he webbed the guy to the side of the vehicle.

Guys, guys, settle down here. There's all a waifu we can appreciate under this spoiler. May I present...

$

The Hag from Darkest Dungeon.

Now stop with this waifu madness, she puts all of yours to shame. Also we're probably breaking rules here with offtopic babble
In other news, we might be able to actually progress the Goldenwalk plot tonight. Provided I think fast and type faster. I've had Sam and Raiden's parts finished for a bit and the Hunter's, Kiran, and Sarah will be no problem. Cecil is slightly problematic though the invasion will actually begin, and the last thing I need to do is move Team Thor away from the building which is probably in shambles now.

Like geez. They had insurance guys. You don't need to chase them down. Gwen had the right idea :p

Gwen- "Can we not cause major damage guys?"
Everyone else destroying the building - "I'm sorry, what was that?"

Uh, Peter cracked a joke about driving the truck. And he wasn’t really aiming to get the man run over.
The problem mostly stemmed from Peter being pretty nonchalant about it. He's like...not even 18, right? Sure, he's probably seen a death or two but to actually cause it (granted to a robber who was trying to kill him first) and in a pretty brutal way (I don't think he'll be dead until his brain death, so he'd be suffering for a bit) seemed very out of character.

That's the problem with playing other characters sometimes- you can easily forget quirks or parts of who they are in favor of accidentally creating someone else with the same names and powers, y'know? It's tricky to nail down a character that isn't yours.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Considering my last post, I just went out on a limb and guessed that Sonic, the king, would be in the throne room. Uncharacteristic for him, well, since he's... y'know... Sonic, but I just made a guess.
I can change it if anybody needs me to.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I'd be willing to drop Mettaton or Undyne with Z and Papyrus, just for the sake of it. It seems likely that Undyne would be a superior choice, as Papyrus is also there, but, whatever.

Considering my last post, I just went out on a limb and guessed that Sonic, the king, would be in the throne room. Uncharacteristic for him, well, since he's... y'know... Sonic, but I just made a guess.
I can change it if anybody needs me to.
Eh, he’s probably sorting out official stuff there with Merlina.
I'd be willing to drop Mettaton or Undyne with Z and Papyrus, just for the sake of it. It seems likely that Undyne would be a superior choice, as Papyrus is also there, but, whatever.
Undyne could be interesting, especially with Papyrus. It could lend credence to Z’s manipulation that Team Stark are the bad guys and they’ve tricked Sans.

Ooh, Noah done f***ed up.
Also, it’s not just hedgehogs. It’d be more likely the guards are different types of Mobians, like a jaguar and a swallow.
Also, is it cool if Sir Perceval slices Noah’s Duel Disc? Because I plan to use this as an opportunity to introduce Sir Perceval and hold Noah at swordpoint for daring to threaten the kingdom.

comic

Ooh, Noah done f***ed up.
Also, it’s not just hedgehogs. It’d be more likely the guards are different types of Mobians, like a jaguar and a swallow.
Also, is it cool if Sir Perceval slices Noah’s Duel Disc? Because I plan to use this as an opportunity to introduce Sir Perceval and hold Noah at swordpoint for daring to threaten the kingdom.
on the contrary, Blatant Mokery and I have already planned this battle out.
it's Bro vs Noah. Bro's gonna hop in use his brotastic bro sword to bro Noah until he bros from too much bro.

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not. In the case you aren’t, I’m afraid that won’t work due to this Bro having no connection with Camelot, and Sir Perceval being the only one that can interfere in time and I’m not cool with Noah angering literally the entirety of Camelot by partially destroying it. Lancelot would just stab him.

comic

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not. In the case you aren’t, I’m afraid that won’t work due to this Bro having no connection with Camelot, and Sir Perceval being the only one that can interfere in time and I’m not cool with Noah angering literally the entirety of Camelot by partially destroying it. Lancelot would just stab him.
bro, did you just try to bro me?
no, bro. bro might not give a bro about Camelot, but bro will bro any big bro monster that tries to bro. bro is already in camelot anyway, and despite not having control over time, bro is already broperior to any other bros camelot has to offer bro for bro.

Mokko

@Eeveechu151 that scene with the card deck stabbing was a little... yeesh. Could I ask you to edit that or something? Noah won’t be destroying Camelot, even partially, if that’s your concern, because it was planned that Dirk would stop him beforehand, and he’d then fight Noah.

Besides, that scene was just a bit much, and I feel a tad autoed.

Oh. So there was an actual plan. I got the sense that the monster was kinda just meant to be taken out. Sure, I'll remove it. I don't think it'd be considered autoing, though, considering Sir Percival never actually did anything to Noah himself.

Mokko

Oh. So there was an actual plan. I got the sense that the monster was kinda just meant to be taken out. Sure, I'll remove it. I don't think it'd be considered autoing, though, considering Sir Percival never actually did anything to Noah himself.
I don’t think it’s, by Pokecharms definition, autoing, but the deck can be considered a weapon of Noah’s, and it’s a bit crucial for him to keep. If you’d like, Sir Percival could, of course, still capture Noah/bring him in for trial at the end of the fight with Dirk.

I'll have Sir Percival enter at the end of the fight, then. I was planning for her to report on the movements of the Knights of the Underworld anyways - we can just have her get caught up with a horde to delay her. And Dirk or no Dirk, Noah's DEFINITELY facing punishment for threatening Camelot. Further punishments will be determined on whether or not he damages the town or not.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I don’t think it’s, by Pokecharms definition, autoing, but the deck can be considered a weapon of Noah’s, and it’s a bit crucial for him to keep. If you’d like, Sir Percival could, of course, still capture Noah/bring him in for trial at the end of the fight with Dirk.

Yeah. The equivalent of defeating a pokemon instantly, even though you weren’t attacking the trainer themselves

...more so the equivalent of a Team Rocket Pokemon than a trainer's Pokemon since as far as I'm aware it's meant to be defeated anyways. Plus, Percival considers things like that Knights of the Underworld. So she really wouldn't hesitate.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
...more so the equivalent of a Team Rocket Pokemon than a trainer's Pokemon since as far as I'm aware it's meant to be defeated anyways. Plus, Percival considers things like that Knights of the Underworld. So she really wouldn't hesitate.
Weather she would hesitate or not doesn’t matter, suiting the target is what we are speaking of

It's pretty much equivalent to a Knight of the Underworld or Specter's defenses. They're meant to be destroyed and not truly controlled by a player character. Stabbing the deck may have been a bit much I concede, but I fail to see how Sir Percival destroying it would effect the story or harm Noah's character in any way.

comic

It's pretty much equivalent to a Knight of the Underworld or Specter's defenses. They're meant to be destroyed and not truly controlled by a player character. Stabbing the deck may have been a bit much I concede, but I fail to see how Sir Percival destroying it would effect the story or harm Noah's character in any way.
think of it like this.
Noah's monsters are like Nanashi's demons. or like Specter's Caponek . they're expendable, but they're not NPCs. every action they make is dictated by the roleplayer who introduced them.

Status
Not open for further replies.