• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Holy crap, I just got an idea.
You know how some of the cast realize that they're fighting alongside fictional characters, such as Jet and Achilles?
What if we took it a step forward and took somebody who knew they were ALL fictional characters?
Like, say...

...Deadpool?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Holy crap, I just got an idea.
You know how some of the cast realize that they're fighting alongside fictional characters, such as Jet and Achilles?
What if we took it a step forward and took somebody who knew they were ALL fictional characters?
Like, say...

...Deadpool?
Didn't somebody take him?

PLEASE.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
NOT DEADPOOL.
If we hope to tell any semblance of a coherent story, that monstrosity of a character cannot come within a kilometer of this RP! He'd ruin everything! He'd be beyond GASTER in terms of power, shatter EVERY serious plot we hope to have occur, and remove ALL NARRATIVE VIABILITY by doing whatever the diggity-damn-FUCK he pleases!

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i mean, Sans is pretty aware he's a fictional character, and has probably already come to the assumption those around him are also fictional.
which begs the question...
what defines real? what if none of us are real? what if we too, are fictional?

Jonesy could sorta be busted though.
  • Expert at using all sorts of weaponry- Shotguns, Pistols, Grenade Launchers, Sniper Rifles...Reloads them like an expert as well.
  • Can build cover almost instantly- the only limit being based on his material.
  • Can knock down houses in a minute or two. Even whole skyscrapers.
  • Bludgeons people to death, no matter who they are, in five swings. Unless you drank mushroom juice, in which case ten swings.
  • Fights Thanos and can easily win.
In actual seriousness...I have one last character. For realsies. He's the last one.

The Solider from TF2. He's ridiculous, over the top, will probably accuse half the cast of being hippies or communists, and lead most of them on a wild goose chase for the wizard Merasmus who is obviously behind such dimensional shenanigans. And when he goes back, he can claim he "Saved all the universes" and everyone ignores him because he's a total loonie.

I'll hold off on him until this arc comes to a close though.
i mean, Sans is pretty aware he's a fictional character, and has probably already come to the assumption those around him are also fictional.
which begs the question...
what defines real? what if none of us are real? what if we too, are fictional?
"Haha, that's ridiculous!" Burble said jovially. "Of course we are real. Who want to Roleplay a roleplayer anyways?"

...fuck it. I claimed Cosmo as one of my three finals already, so I'll close out my brackets. Keep in mind I still have characters I have yet to introduce, as well as a list of villains I have yet to mention that aid Z.
My last two are...
Dell Conagher, aka the Engineer. With the Soldier now in the game, why not throw in my favorite TF2 character? He'd especially have a fun dynamic with Stark.
And...
Someone you probably didn't see coming whatsoever. Joseph Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre Adventures. I won't start using him until I finish Part 2, but he's bombastic, hilarious and downright awesome. Ever since I got into JoJo (two days ago) I've been wanting to add a JoJo character to the RP, and I think Joseph's a good choice.

comic

Jonesy could sorta be busted though.
  • Expert at using all sorts of weaponry- Shotguns, Pistols, Grenade Launchers, Sniper Rifles...Reloads them like an expert as well.
  • Can build cover almost instantly- the only limit being based on his material.
  • Can knock down houses in a minute or two. Even whole skyscrapers.
  • Bludgeons people to death, no matter who they are, in five swings. Unless you drank mushroom juice, in which case ten swings.
  • Fights Thanos and can easily win.
In actual seriousness...I have one last character. For realsies. He's the last one.

The Solider from TF2. He's ridiculous, over the top, will probably accuse half the cast of being hippies or communists, and lead most of them on a wild goose chase for the wizard Merasmus who is obviously behind such dimensional shenanigans. And when he goes back, he can claim he "Saved all the universes" and everyone ignores him because he's a total loonie.

I'll hold off on him until this arc comes to a close though.

"Haha, that's ridiculous!" Burble said jovially. "Of course we are real. Who want to Roleplay a roleplayer anyways?"
you know who's similar to the Soldier from TF2?
Sarge from Red vs Blue. I already have Carolina and Church from RvB, but in the sequel, I do plan on taking Caboose and Sarge as characters.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
*Some deity sitting at a God Computer drinking God Coffee on Godkecharms waiting for a Godreply*

But to be honest, I'd be a liar if I said I hadn't thought about that myself.
Real is supposed to be something that genuinely exists as a thing and is not occurring in imagination, or being supposed.
However, humanity generalizes reality as what you can see, taste, smell, hear, and touch. If that's the case, then reality is just electrical signals in your brain telling you what's around you, and what's real or not.
Electric signals and where they go determines what is fake and real to one person. It governs our likes. our dislikes. What we know, and what we can can know.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a player; and everyone else around me in the world are just advanced NPC's. If what we know as reality is governed by brain signals, then perhaps we aren't real.
Perhaps nothing is real.
Or maybe it is; hell if I know.
In conclusion, there's always the sinking possibility that nothing is real, and nobody exists.
It's either we exist, or we don't.
Or life is just a sinking Limbo in the abyss between reality and fantasy.
I'll say it again. Perhaps nobody is real, or they are.

But there is no way of ever knowing.

comic

hey, guys, we need an official name for this RP, especially if we make a sequel.
what would we even call it?
Fiction RP 2?
that would be lame.
anyway, a name suggestion i would like to recommend to replace the title would be;
'The Convergence', or something along those lines. considering we're having a sequel, a unique sub-title could go well with it. like;
'The Convergence: Begins'
'The Convergence: Zeliyis'
or something like that. what do you guys think?

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
hey, guys, we need an official name for this RP, especially if we make a sequel.
what would we even call it?
Fiction RP 2?
that would be lame.
anyway, a name suggestion i would like to recommend to replace the title would be;
'The Convergence', or something along those lines. considering we're having a sequel, a unique sub-title could go well with it. like;
'The Convergence: Begins'
'The Convergence: Zeliyis'
or something like that. what do you guys think?
I think we should have a word cooler than ‘Convergence.’
I propose these three:
‘The Gathering’
‘The Unification’
‘Collision’

comic

Yes, but is it cool ENOUGH?
No, sir!
better than the Gathering. sounds like a group of Satanists getting together.
Unification sounds better, but not as good as Convergence.
Collision is cool, except it doesn't feel fitting.
or, i guess we could keep calling it Fiction RP.
but 'Convergence' is a word mentioned multiple times in the RP, as Convergence events are still occurring until the last character is introduced.
it just feels like a more fitting word.

Trying to figure out what is going on (Both in the RP and this discussion) and stuck in school. Will get to a response ASAP.
Here we are just goin bananas. Fortnite Jonesy being strong enough to ascend Thanos, the Soldier and Engineer from TF2 being claimed, freakin' Joseph Joestar...Have I said the RP is insane already? Because it is.

And we also have a christmas special now.

Anyways I'm with you in that I need to get a post up. I think the events so far are - Lancer and Susie meet Nanashi, and are fighting. Negan heard Lancer and already braced for a fight. Everyone is interested in Raiden and his sword. Silver reversed time to save Frisk but not her determination. Gaster took the time stone he used to reverse time. Caponek is dead and the Doomslayer needs to ditch them to gain back his killing instinct. And Specter's really just asking to get punched, but when isn't he?

The moment we brought Sans Undertale into the RP, things were bound to get crazy.
...no. When we gave Ridley a BEN 10 WATCH.
Yet somehow, we’ve mostly made it work.
That just goes to show the quality of each and every RPer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.