• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Decided to go through stuff to figure out something.
Eevee's Cast - 20 Active
Nathan - Project X
X - Project X
Y - Project X
Z - Project X
King Sonic and Caliburn - Sonic and the Black Knight
Silver - Sonic
Blaze - Sonic
Lora - Xenoblade Chronicles
Jin - Xenoblade Chronicles
Lucina - Fire Emblem
Robin - Fire Emblem
Cut Man - Mega Man
Shantae - Shantae
Serena - Pokemon
Iron Man - Marvel [MCU]
Keda & Alpha - Alpha
Lenka - God Eater
Alisa - God Eater
Ruby Rose - RWBY
Nomad - Nomad of Nowhere

Comic's Characters - 19 Total Active
Sans - Undertale
Chara - Undertale
[REDACTED] (Gaster) - Undertale
Miranda Keyes - Halo
Sgt. Johnson - Halo
Master Chief - Halo
CPL. Fisk - Halo
Solid Snake - Metal Gear
Doomslayer - DOOM
Logan - Marvel
Spider-Gwen - Marvel
COL. O’Neill - Stargate
CAPT. Carter - Stargate
Teal’c - Stargate
Dr. Jackson - Stargate
Rick Grimes - TWD
Negan - TWD
Rick - Rick and Morty
Morty - Rick and Morty

Dirk Strider - Homestuck
Artemis - Mythology

Jacob's Cast - 16 Active
Hiro - Kingdom Hearts [OC]
Lucario - Pokemon
Dipper - Gravity Falls
Finn - Adventure Time
Jake - Adventure Time
Toph - The Last Airbender
Azula - The Last Airbender
Star Butterfly - Star vs the Forces of Evil
Raven - Teen Titans
Akame - Akame ga Kill
Ezra - Fairy Tail
Kale - Dragon Ball Z
Bakugou - MHA
Yang - RWBY
Weiss - RWBY
Blake - RWBY

Burble's Cast - 9 Active
Hunter - Bloodborne
Raiden - Metal Gear
Samuel - Metal Gear
Priscilla - HeroSquad
Thunderhead (Sarah) - HeroSquad
Grey Knight (Kiran) - HeroSquad
Quint - HeroSquad
Jackson - HeroSquad
Commander Cecil - Zeyilis Army

Dekiru's Cast - 8 Active
Ash Ketchum - Pokemon
Todoroki - MHA
Uraraka - MHA
Iida - MHA
Dex - MHA [OC]
Midoriya - MHA
Goku - Dragon Ball Z
Jet - Ninjago [OC]

Cobra's Cast - 7 Active
Kaleb - Pokemon [OC]
Bowser - Mario
Thor - Marvel [MCU]
Rocket Raccoon - Marvel [MCU]
Spider-Man - Marvel [MCU]
Darth Vader - Star Wars
Sawyer - Lost

Excalibur's Cast - 7 Active
Jay - Miraculous Labybug [OC]
Danny Phantom - Danny Phantom
Catgirl - DC [OC...?]
Koji - Digimon
Reagan - Digimon [OC]
Alec - Gonna be honest I'm not sure.

Marron - Not sure.
Alicia - OC
Ali Catorce - OC

Bog's Cast - 7 Active
Ridley - Metroid
Angel Dust - Hazbin Hotel
General Grievous - Star Wars
Elidocorc - Zeyilis Army
Goblin Slayer - Goblin Slayer
Metal Sonic - Sonic/Zeyilis Army
Lancer - Deltarune
Susie - Deltarune

Mok's Cast - 6 Active
Nanashi (And his demons) - SMT
Dagda - SMT
PVT. Blakes - Halo
PFC Javier - Halo
Papyrus - Undertale
Noah - Yu-gi-oh!

Shen's Cast - 4 Active
Time Man - Mega Man
Elec Man - Mega Man
Specter - Ape Escape
Rex Raptor - Yu-gi-oh!

Skittle's Cast - 1 Active
Shaynuh - OC

Sarah's Cast - 1 Active
Twilight Sparkle - My Little Pony

Cloud's Cast - 0 Active
Keith - Voltron
Lance - Voltron
Hughes - FMA
Edward - FMA
Ashley - Outcasts

I think that's everyone who had a significant impact on the RP and are possibly still willing to come back. If a character is striked out, they are not active or no longer present in the RP.

Franchise Density
Video Game Franchise with most active characters - Halo, though if we include Susie and Lancer in Undertale, they tie at six. With Undyne and Asgore possibly coming into the RP, and including Susie and Lancer, Undertale will win with eight, the most characters in a single franchise present in the RP.
Movies with most active characters - The MCU as a whole have four characters, and win this one.
Television Show with most active characters - Stargate at four characters.
Anime with most active characters - My Hero Academia by far, with a whopping five (Six including Dex) compared to most others with two.
Web Series with most active characters - RWBY with it's main cast of four, compared to the one for Homestuck and the one for Hazbin Hotel.
Original Series with most active characters - Project X and HeroSquad butt heads here and tie at five.

Okay there's my statistics. Probably missed some but oh well.
i like this.
i like this a lot.
i enjoy looking at statistics like these.
thank you, burble.
Dekiru also has Link from Legend of Zelda.

Also, looking at casts like Eevee’s, Comic’s, and Jacob’s, and then looking at mine, it makes me wanna expand.
almost a little late for that. you can still claim two or three more characters (i already have with the three additional Stargate characters).
but out of all the other casts, mine will be suffering the most losses, which is understandable, considering my cast is the second largest in the rp, so i'll need to be weeding them out.
you know what? i'll just go ahead and update my fate chart, as every day i get more and more willing to kill characters of mine.
Sans - Chance of Survival: 60%
Original, Sans' death was set. But more recent events have boosted his chance of survival, what with there being a chance at a happy ending for him, Papyrus, and Frisk at the end of the RP. However, there is one massive problem. Sans' SOUL (in this RP) contains one of Gaster's SOUL shards, and by the end of this RP, I do plan on Gaster reaching his full power, and waiting for the sequel.

Solid Snake - Chance of Survival: 0%
Z will be the one to kill Solid Snake. I've known Snake would be dying ever since I first got him, but now his death grows closer and closer, and I'll be honest, I'm a little tense thinking about it.

Master Chief - Chance of Survival: 90%
Master Chief is one of my mainstays. I like using his character, and his leadership qualities continue to arise as we progress. He could very well become one of the bigger hero players in the RP, if he isn't already.

Cortana - Chance of Survival: 30%
Of course, once in the Halo Universe, John will go looking for Cortana. They will reunite, but Cortana will be consumed by the logic plague inflicted on her by the Gravemind. If it consumes her in this RP or not is still on my mind, so I've offered her a slim chance to survive this specific RP.

Doomslayer - Chance of Survival: 0%
Flynn Taggart will meet his end at the hands, or whips, of the Flood. Not until after he breaks hell on them, first. Once infected, the Slayer and the Hunter will have one last battle, in which the Hunter will prevail, aided by the Slayer attempting to take back control from the Infection Form.

Logan - Chance of Survival: 50%
I'm undecided on his, but I'm not totally opposed to his death. After he gets blessed by Artemis, of course. Once he's become far more powerful, his death becomes a possibility, as he would become even more of a target for larger foes.

Spider-Gwen - Chance of Survival: 100%
She's definitely staying. I like using her, and she has good chemistry with just about anybody I could partner her up with. Not to mention Spider-Gwen is my favorite Marvel character.

Negan - Chance of Survival: 65%
He'll probably survive this RP, unless he has a fatal encounter with Rick. Especially if Rick Grimes already has a God Arc. However, I think Negan, with the help of Venom, could possibly survive, and maybe even wound Rick. We'll see if and when the time comes.

Rick Grimes - Chance of Survival: 95%
Another mainstay, though that 5% off of 100 is because of Negan and Venom. Rick is an awesome character, and so far, he's been the most human of this RP in my opinion. I think I've had him adjust to the situation appropriately.

Rick Sanchez - Chance of Survival: 50%
When, not if, WHEN I bring back Rick, Morty and Summer, Rick will probably be losing both of his grandchildren, which will force Rick to stay and attempt to kill whoever killed Morty and Summer. His survival isn't necessary, as he could still die, but I'm not putting him down without a fight.

Morty Smith - Chance of Survival: 10%
Morty has a slim chance of surviving upon his return. I honestly can't say I have much planned for him, so he probably won't make it.

Summer Smith - Chance of Survival: 10%
Same thing with Summer that was for Morty.

Miranda Keyes - Chance of Survival: 40%
I like Miranda. She's cool, calculated, and bold. A strong female character, to be sure, but her surviving the entire Flood arc might not occur, but she could very well be one of the few to make it out alive.

CPL. Fisk - Chance of Survival: 0%
He's an expendable Marine. While I do plan on developing him as a character more, he won't be surviving the Flood arc.

SGT. Johnson - Chance of Survival: 20%
Johnson will have one the most heroic fates. Similar to his death in Halo 3, Johnson will be dying in the Control Room after the assault on Installation 06 in the RP. I plan on Johnson being the one to activate Halo, sacrificing himself as everybody gets away.

Whitaker - Chance of Survival: 0%
The leader of the Insurrection. He will playing a minor role. Anybody who's read Halo comics might recognize Whitaker, and may remember he died. Well, I can explain his survival.
In the RP. So you'll have to wait. But Whitaker will be dying in the Flood arc.

Dirk Strider - Chance of Survival: 85%
Dirk will most likely survive all of this, unless he fights either Jack Noire, Gaster, or Zeliyis. These three will be Dirk's kryptonite in the RP. But he has a rather high chance of survival.
Also, for those wondering why he still hasn't spoken, is because I've taken the 'adults not talking' trope from Homestuck and kept it applied to Dirk. So we'll consider him a mute.

Jack Noire - Chance of Survival: 55%
When Jack comes in, he'll be wreaking havoc. Other than Gaster or Zeliyis, and maybe Elidocorc, he's easily one of the most powerful villains. However, he's arrogant and fears nothing. He probably won't be surviving for very long in the RP, especially if picking a fight with Gaster or Zeliyis.

Artemis - Chance of Survival: 50%
Her fate is still up to debate (that rhymed, heh). I don't really plan on using her that much, but her surviving this RP is a possibility, though I may not bring her back for the sequel.

Frisk (2nd Timeline) - Chance of Survival: 50%
Frisk 2.0, after Silver's time shenanigans. Frisk will, of course, remember the past timeline's events, raising her chance of survival drastically. At least, against Gaster. However, I can not guarantee her safety for the entire course of the RP. Though for the sake of happy endings, her fate will go undecided.

Chara - Chance of Survival: 50%
A big player in the RP. She will be recruited to Zeliyis' cause, and be a mainstay villain. However, in a fatal 1v1 battle with Sans, I do plan on the latter taking her down and absorbing her SOUL.

COL. O'Neill - Chance of Survival: 80%
My favorite member of SG-1. Out of the entirety of SG-1, Jack will be the most likely to survive, and he could have some pretty witty sarcastic things to say to almost the whole cast. He'll be making frenemies wherever he goes.

CAPT. Carter - Chance of Survival: 70%
Samantha will also probably survive. She's a good character with arguably more development than the three men on her team, making her a more engaging character, not to mention some Goa'uld like properties she obtained during her travels with SG-1.

Dr. Jackson - Chance of Survival: 50%
The most likely to die. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Daniel died the most throughout the series, and was always revived. Daniel's death in the RP, however, would be more permanent.

Teal'c - Chance of Survival: 60%
A fun character to be sure. His personality, and taking everything serious (sorta like Drax minus the enthusiasm), Teal'c is my replacement for Kratos.
Wanna know why? Because Christopher Judge plays Teal'c. Christopher Judge is also the voice of Kratos.
:D

Gravemind - Chance of Survival: 0%
He will not be surviving the Flood arc. Whether the cast manages to kill him or the ring is activated, I see no scenario for Gravemind to win, let alone survive.

Atriox - Chance of Survival: 50%
He was originally going to be killed, with a 0% chance of survival, until I wondered what would happen if the cast managed to convince Atriox and his Banished to join them, as Atriox's goal is the same as Miranda's in the RP.

Agent Carolina - Chance of Survival: 60%
Still needs to be introduced, but she's coming real soon. Carolina is a serious hot head, and actually kind of a power house. I considered bringing in the Meta as well, but that would just be too much awesomeness overload.
Carolina will most likely survive the RP, but she may get a few close calls.

Church - Chance of Survival: 75%
Church is a great character, and if Carolina and Cortana dies, Church could become the new AI for Master Chief, opening up some unique storylines. Besides, we could all use a little more Church.

W.D. Gaster - Chance of Survival: 100%
Gaster's survival is a guarantee. He'll be one of, if not THE Main Villain in the sequel RP. He's easily one of the most powerful characters in the RP at the moment, and will remain victorious in almost any of his encounters with anybody in this RP.
The only being Gaster will be actively avoiding in the RP is Zeliyis.

Arbiter
While the Arbiter may be dead, I still have plans for his Flood Form. Now, there isn't a bond yet between Thel and John, but both are still two of the Halo Universes greatest fighters. During the Flood arc, I plan on a 1v1 conflict between the Flood form of Arbiter, and Master Chief.

Rtas Vadam
Similar to Arbiter, Rtas will reappear as a Flood form, though his will be against Sgt. Johnson, who will ultimately defeat and kill the Flood form. Even in death, Rtas still dies.

Lord Hood
Lord Hood is long gone, having been killed by Miranda before he could revert to the Flood.

Frisk (1st Timeline)
This version of Frisk still exists in a sense, resonating within the SOUL Gaster has obtained, until he finds a way to erase her completely from within, meaning currently in the RP, we technically have two Frisks.
Is it just me, or is most of my stuff happening during the Flood arc?
Nowhere
"-ur power is limitless, child. Merely think it, and you-"
"-only thing more powerful than Chaos energy is more-"
"-mein friend, you are truly unlike any other-"
"-I don't-"
"-rror - does not compute-"
"-ON'T LET YO-"
A ripple in the timestream. Suddenly, a wave passed by the lone girl, as a shade of what could have been passed her by.
The anomalies had more of an effect than they realized.
A door was open.
this is actually interesting. there were already other plans to pull Chara out of this void she was trapped in, but this opens another door for me to do something with her before she's recruited into Zeliyis' army.
The Underground, Ten Minutes Earlier
Mew Mew was hanging out in what used to be the Dog Room, trying to get more used to her - because she was a her now despite what may have been thought by others - new body through positive emotions. But being positive was getting exhausting, so she sat down with a sigh. "Yikes. This new body is cool, but it takes a LOT out of me... and I'm talking to myself. Wonder what would have happened if I had kept the dogs around?"
"CHRONOS CONTROL!"
"NYAH!" Mew Mew leapt back, claws out, as three people suddenly appeared in her room. A grown human and two anthropomorphic kids. "What are-?!"
"Oh, s-sorry, I didn't know there was anyone-" Silver began to apologize when Blaze walked in front of him.
"You are in grave danger. You have to leave here, now." Blaze said.
"And why should I do that?!" Mew Mew demanded. "This is my place! I took it fair and square!"
"Because if you don't, you are going to be killed by what's coming." Blaze replied.
"...uh, why should I trust you?"
"Because we come from the future." Silver said, the Time Stone vanishing. "Blaze is right, a dangerous foe will soon be here, and we need to get everyone out of the crossfire. Including that kid."
"Wait, what kind of danger is Frisk in?!"
is Mew Mew a new character to the roster? or is she just here as an NPC? because if that's a new character... Burble, Undertale has taken over!

Fair warning, super busy this weekend with important school work so I won't be so active. I'll try to reply but just wanted to warn you guys.

Also @Pro Hero Dekiru when are you planning to toss Goku into the world? Just curious is all and kinda want to toss Caulifla into the insanity XD

comic

okay, somebody explain to me the whole reason why Sonic is the one who pulled Excalibur from the stone, and not King Arthur.
and are all of the other Knights of the round table hedgehogs or some other animal, too?
or are characters like Sir Launcelot and Sir Gawain still actually in the story?
and where the fek is Arthur if Sonic beat him too Excalibur?

1) In this version of the story, instead of taking Excalibur, King Arthur took the scabbard from Nimue, granting him immortality at the cost of a dark curse that ate away at his humanity, turning him into a man-devil. Excalibur itself was split into four Sacred Swords - Caliburn, the core of Excalibur, Arondight, the blade of Sir Lancelot, Galatine, the dual blades of Sir Gawain, and Laevatein, the rapier of Sir Percival. Caliburn became the new Sword in the Stone before being drawn by Sonic, working identically to that original Sword in the Stone. It's slightly confusing how things work with Caliburn in relation to the Sword in the Stone and Excalibur, as he's supposed to be both. My guess is he became the new one when Arthur was corrupted.
2) Several characters in this version of Camelot are identical to existing characters, like in Secret Rings. Sir Lancelot is similar to Shadow, Sir Gawain is similar to Knuckles and Sir Percival is similar to Blaze. Nimue, the Lady of the Lake, and the local Camelot blacksmith are replaced by Amy and Tails respectively. Merlina is an original character to the game, being the granddaughter of Merlin himself. Also an elf, because instead of humans there's elves for some reason. No other characters appear in the game. Yes, this does mean there are only three Knights of the Round Table in this version.
3) Dead. King Arthur was actually an illusion conjured up by Merlin for the sake of giving Camelot a king, being identical in structure to the Knights of the Underworld. I suppose that's why it was so easy for the Scabbard of Excalibur to corrupt him. Sonic was summoned by Merlina for the specific purpose of putting down the corrupt king and ending his iron grip on the land. With the power of the Sacred Swords, the immortality granted to Arthur by the Scabbard was nullified, allowing Sonic to strike him down once and for all. I recommend you watch a cutscene movie to give you more context.

(From left to right - Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain and Sir Percival. Sonic stands on the cliff above in his outfit prior to his kingly garb.)

(The Blacksmith.)

(Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.)
latest

(Merlina.)

(The King Sonic from the Mobius: 30 Years Later storyline in the comics; the design fits for the Camelot version, so I'm using it.)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Also @Pro Hero Dekiru when are you planning to toss Goku into the world? Just curious is all and kinda want to toss Caulifla into the insanity XD
For one, I have no idea where to drop Goku. Probably in Camelot, but since this site isn't alerting me every time this thread is updated, I don't know what Camelot this is. is it Sonic's Camelot? Is it the ACTUAL Camelot? Is it another Camelot I don't know of?
Secondly, I know who my last characters will be, if they haven't been taken yet.
The first is one who might have already been taken, but I'm gonna check anyways. Props to EC151 for the inspiration.

I'd like my first final character to be the doppelgänger of Shadow the Hedgehog, Sir Lancelot himself.

As for my second character, I'd like to even things out a bit. I wanted to take Jevil, but we have a bunch of Undertale/Deltarune characters already.

So for my final final character, I would like to take someone who could quite possibly serve as an antagonist and servant to Zeliyis, Galacta Knight.

Last edited:
...oh. Huh. I wasn't planning for Lancelot to hang around any further than the Camelot arc... but I guess he could go with to "protect the King" and potentially build tension between the two expanded on later in history.
Also, this is indeed the Camelot from Sonic and the Black Knight. Specifically, a version of the kingdom taking place after the games where the Knights of the Underworld still exists but aren't a prominent force, Sonic is king, and the land has been terrorized by a dark warlord known as the Alchemist.

wait wtf seriously i was kidding
Tingle is amongst the eschelons of fairies. He dupes Link and his many incarnations into believing him nothing but a pointle- Okay nah he's pathetic. Even in his own game series (Yes, he's has two spin offs) he's absolutely pathetic. He hires bodyguards in one and in the other he's the butt of every joke.

Hmm...For a final character, I think I will take the most powerful of them all. One to ascend the gods. One who is so powerful, he'll split the earth in half if he blinks the wrong way. The one. The only.

Fortnite Jonesy.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Tingle is amongst the eschelons of fairies. He dupes Link and his many incarnations into believing him nothing but a pointle- Okay nah he's pathetic. Even in his own game series (Yes, he's has two spin offs) he's absolutely pathetic. He hires bodyguards in one and in the other he's the butt of every joke.

Hmm...For a final character, I think I will take the most powerful of them all. One to ascend the gods. One who is so powerful, he'll split the earth in half if he blinks the wrong way. The one. The only.

Fortnite Jonesy.
It’s too late to say no, you’re stuck with Jonesy, forever, until the sequel, possibly. Bios will be up today, I promise, also, might wanna rethink the whole franchise density, SU is about to become one of the most dense tv shows, five rubies and a Peridot, as well as a possible fusion of a corrupted gem and jasper, possibly just the corrupted gem, probably just a corrupted gem. Also, might as well bring both MTT and Undyne, also, Asgore is still open, if nobody wants him, I’ll temp use him. Anyway, Bios are up soon.

...Bog, WHAT? Your post just came out of nowhere... If you really want to bring Flowey in, maybe don’t try doing that while Frisk is still in the room. Also, Chara didn’t show up in the Dog Room.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Either way, with the whole '999999999999' thing, i figured 'well, that's Chara', BECAUSE THE CLUES I GOT FROM IT SAID 'CHARA'S HERE, TIME TO PUT OUR (Comic and I) PLAN INTO ACTION'.

That came from the Time Stone, representing the damage done to the space-time continuum by Chara slashing the rift open, causing a feedback to a gem connected to space-time. Chronos Control merely moves someone through space-time, Chara RIPPED A HOLE in it.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Well, since the final call for characters is still going, I’d like to claim Peter Quill.
Or, there’s another name you might know him by...
Star-Lord.

comic

Negan: Hey, all you pussies you think I'm a pushover. I'm here to tell... well... hey, I mean show you why I'm a bigger problem for all of you than you could have ever f*cking predicted.
Negan: If this doesn't show you well enough that I am one helluva force to be reckoned with, then maybe the fact that I am paired with the same Venom based on the new movie might paint you a pretty little picture.
Negan: See, no matter what any of you do, I will be there. I will save those who deserve it, and punish those who go against my views. By punish, I mean beat the f*cking f*ckety f*ck out of them. So the next person who messes with me... well...
Negan: Let's just say they're already dead.

before anybody calls me out, i already did state Negan's abilities in this RP would be based on what he could do in Tekken 7, and now that this gameplay trailer has finally dropped, i'm more than happy to have Negan bash a few skulls in.
i love Negan so much.
he might become a more prominent villain in the RP before he's converted, killed, or captured. something along those lines.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Negan: Hey, all you pussies you think I'm a pushover. I'm here to tell... well... hey, I mean show you why I'm a bigger problem for all of you than you could have ever f*cking predicted.
Negan: If this doesn't show you well enough that I am one helluva force to be reckoned with, then maybe the fact that I am paired with the same Venom based on the new movie might paint you a pretty little picture.
Negan: See, no matter what any of you do, I will be there. I will save those who deserve it, and punish those who go against my views. By punish, I mean beat the f*cking f*ckety f*ck out of them. So the next person who messes with me... well...
Negan: Let's just say they're already dead.

before anybody calls me out, i already did state Negan's abilities in this RP would be based on what he could do in Tekken 7, and now that this gameplay trailer has finally dropped, i'm more than happy to have Negan bash a few skulls in.
i love Negan so much.
he might become a more prominent villain in the RP before he's converted, killed, or captured. something along those lines.
Angel Dust: That little toy you have is pretty cute, but, We're the superior symbiote, Gramps.

comic

Angel Dust: That little toy you have is pretty cute, but, We're the superior symbiote, Gramps.
but could Angel Dust beat Tekken 7 Negan?
the symbiotes enhance the abilities of their host x10.
so if we're being technical when it comes to strength (not durability, because Carnage is harder to kill than Deadpool), then that would make Vegan the superior symbiote.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
but could Angel Dust beat Tekken 7 Negan?
the symbiotes enhance the abilities of their host x10.
so if we're being technical when it comes to strength (not durability, because Carnage is harder to kill than Deadpool), then that would make Vegan the superior symbiote.
On a different note, Carnage + Angel Dust name fusion, Carnage Dust?

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Also, @The Bog Hog, are my and the other characters accepted?
And I'll take back what I said about Galacta being an enemy. Might make for a useful ally/character development.
Oh, one more thing. For the sake of being easier to RP as, I'll gjinkify Galacta Knight. And, I know the game verifies Galacta as a male, but I'm gonna say my version's a female, since it makes more sense to me considering the choice of color in his/her armor.
It also seems more badass to me that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.