• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The sword duel continued, now with Abyss in his liquid nitrogen form and Violet in some sort of angel queen form, a bright aura surrounded her and her wings were shown in their full glory. Bithe were pushed back, each panting for breath, though Abyss more as he used more energy than Violet.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker approached the tall muscular student who was still pinning Aubrey to the wall. He knew he could never take him in a straight up fight, but he wasn't going to just let him do this to Aubrey. Her eyes changed back to blue...
"Excuse me, but it would be nice if you could stop what you're doing to Aubrey. I really don't want to hurt you or anyone else for that matter, but if you do anything to her I can't guarantee your safety."

Stop, what are you doing?! Go, turn away! Just- Just go, God damn it, you considerate idiot! That’s not me! STOP BEING NICE AND GO-!
So what’s his weakness, flower?
Aubrey stiffened. It was speaking to her; or thinking rather.
“Some people don’t have a weakness. Some people go through things that just strengthen them. He’s one of those people.” Aubrey hissed, glaring at the ground. He despair had turned to fury; furious that she’d let herself put her friends in danger like this just because she was weak. The force had appeared before Aubrey, a tall figure seemingly dripping with shadows. A pointed, ink blank hand outstretched to her, grabbing her by the chin, forcing her to look up at it. A sinister, blindingly white smile spread on the figure.
Really? I think he most definitely has a weakness. His weakness..
Aubrey was trying to move away, trying to wiggle out of it’s hold, trying to claw at its pointed hands so that it would release her, but nothing worked.
..is you.
-=-
Aubrey blinked for a moment, her eyes changing back to the green. The sinister green. In a single, swift movement, she’d twisted away, grabbing the boy by the wrist that pinned her and twisting it violently, holding it behind his back and shoving him against the opposing wall, his face against the brick, digging her knee into his lower spine.
Definitely not Aubrey.
“I-I’m sorry! I’m sorry! P-please let go!” He cried, writhing. The girl pressed harder, a malicious glint in the eyes that didn’t belong to her. And then she released him.
He scampered off, the crowd dissipating, leaving the girl and Parker.
She crossed over to him, getting on her toes until their faces were side by side.
“Don’t get too many ideas.. if you get too cocky I could just kill the girl.” Aubrey purred dangerously, lightly kissing him on the cheek before sauntering away to the courtyard.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
That green eyed... No, I can't get worked up over this. That's an easy way to get Aubrey and everyone else killed.
Parker touched his cheek where she had kissed him. He knew it wasn't really Aubrey who had done that, but still.
He pursued "Aubrey" into the courtyard, staying close enough to monitor her but far enough away to be unnoticed.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At this point, Abyss was done, he had had it, "THAT'S IT, I AM DONE, AIBREY, 2V1 ME, I DARE YOU!" Violet laughed at how worked up he was getting, she then chortled,"You can't even defeat me, how are you-" She was cut off by the cryokenesis user drilling into her stomach in his liquid hydrogen form and carring her upward, only tto dive back down and break the ground of the courtyard.

Pisces ended up being slammed straight into a tree by Valerie. "God dang it...." The voice growled, and fell to the ground. The orange flare disappeared from his eyes as they retreated back to blue. "Ugh.... God.... Why do I feel like I have a broken rib?" He asked, rubbing his head. Valerie sighed with relief. "Pisces, we have to un-possess your girlfriend." She said. "I don't have a-" he started, and then jolted up, blushing. "We're not dating, but she's possessed? Aw, snap, we gotta save her!" He yelled. Valerie nodded.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Violet, at this point, was getting pushed back by the angered Abyss, who was now pure liquid hydrogen and ice. The possessd Violet was scared and then saw Picses freed and muttered a curse word. Abyss then power kicked her into Picses, inadvertently freeing her, but he wasn't done, he zoomed up to them and almost killed them, but then he passed out.

Aubrey snickered maliciously. She’d made her way to the courtyard, and was sitting on a bench, back straight, legs crossed. At this point she was just watching the fight, her tiny smirk spreading to a devilish grin as Abyss knocked himself out.
“And here I thought you actually had a shot at saving her. But after watching you get so tired with just those two? Tsk.”
Her voice was venom, her eyes ivy. She stood, crossing over the broken courtyard, delicately stepping over uplifted rock, to the fainted Abyss, kneeling down and lifting his chin up, studying his face.
“Don’t know why I was worried.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss shot an ice ball at Aubrey, and then followed up with a powerful punch to Aubrey's stomach, "SHUT UP, SAVED VIOLET DIDN'T I, I'LL SAVE YOU TOO, OR KILL YOU TRYING," He rushed at her with a giant sword as a weapon. "Ugh, what happened?" Violet asked Picses as she was in his arms.

Pisces was burned out from all the fire he used and the fact he had a girl his age slammed straight into his stomach. "Ugh.... We were both possessed...." He said, hugging Violet. Then.... He began to remember things from when he was possessed. His face became bright red. Oh freaking crap even though she was possessed she kissed me on ten mouth OMG OMG OMG! He thought.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"At least we both have put body back," Violet said as her face reddened, also receiving memories of when she was possessed, Oh god wht did I kiss Picses on the lips, now I'm jealous of myself, well only one thing to do. Violet then turned arou and and kissed Picses on the lips again, meanwhile Abyss was in combat with Aubrey, in his Liquid hydrogen form, and he was angry, "DIE YOU IMPOSTER!" He swung his sword at Aubrey and delivered a combo of punches and kicks to various parts of her body.

Pisces blushed extremely hard, and you could feel the heat. At least he didn't set on fire. Okay, his organs were on fire, but that's completely normal. A high-pitched sound issued from his mouth, sort of like a squeak/squeal.
Valerie saw this and said; "Oh snap! Lip contact that was intentional! That's insanity!" She yelled, and saw Abyss destroying Aubery. "Well, *Censor*"

Aubrey, in her prison of glass, let out a mangled cry of pain at the sudden blow to her stomach, doubling over, staggering. It knocked the wind out of her, and she was kneeling, desperately trying to catch her breath. It had come out of nowhere, and the dazed girl gasped for air. She felt something sharp clawing at her skin, and all she could do was wait for it to end.
For Aubrey, it has been six weeks.
The Possessor had find a way to force time upon the girl. While it had really been a few mere hours, to her it had gone by horrifically slow. She couldn’t see what was happening anymore. The Possessor has forced images upon her, too- led her to believe that her friends had given up.
Now, she was supposedly being beat up by Austin.
And she had no idea that it was a lie.
-=-
Aubrey, however, wasn’t fazed by the hit at all; in fact she merely snickered.
“Don’t you get it?” She cried, her voice taut with shrill laughter. “You’re just killing her! Once this body dies, that pitiful excuse of a girl with it, I will remain. And I will come back for you.”
It seemed like she was just enduring the hits;
Enduring them so he would slowly wear her down until she died, leaving them stricken with grief.
Which was going to be the perfect time to come back for them.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I don't care, come after me, I'll kill you, you have to hide behind the face of an innocent child just because you know you cannot defeat me, begone from my friend's body, or I'll kill it," Abyss shouted as he kicked his possesed friend into a wall, Zoro and Oma wandered out and went over to Valerie, "What's happening?" Oma asked as Zoro saw the beat down Aubrey was getting, "Dang, who hurt Abyss?"

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
When Parker heard what "Aubrey" had said he realized he had to do something to stop Abyss. If Abyss was going to try and kill Aubrey just to get to the enemy Parker was going to stop him. He ran closer the the fight, getting ready to defend himself if he needed to.
"Abyss! You need to calm down! Killing Aubrey isn't going to do anything other than hurt people..."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss just ignored Parker, he couldn't listen to reason, he wouldn't, he was filled with nothing but anger and hatred towards "Aubrey" He wanted her dead or freed, "Pick your choice, let the body your possessng die, or let it free,"

The creature grinned. This was what it wanted. To be treated like a ragdoll until the girl it possessed was dead.
The Possessor was starting to warm up to Abyss. He was making the plan surprisingly easy, after all. She merely stood, heaving herself up with “tired” legs.
“Please, explain to me why I wouldn’t want this little flower dead?” She said, voice sickeningly sweet. “Specially considering.. even if you were to save her, she hates you now.” Her voice became soft, but still menacing- still evil. “After all.. you all were the people to abandon her.. for her, it’s been two months. And yet you all just forgot about her.. you gave up on her. Carrying on with life as though you’d never lost a friend. Of course, you aren’t her friends anymore.” The creature smiled sweetly, green eyes glinting with malice.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"You mother*censor I WILL *CENSORING END YOU!!" Abyss got close and almost killed her, but then something clicked, something that he knew would free Aubrey, but at the cost of something else, "I can give you something, anything you want, just name it, and it is yours,"

The girl merely grinned; not evilly, but in an amused way.
“You really don’t know?” she asked softly, her voice adopting the sick, twisted tone from moments earlier. Aubrey was fighting it, but everything that had happened-
She was dying.
Her breathing was ragged, tears slipping down her face. The Possessor, finally making a true appearance, slipped out from one of Aubrey’s bleeding wounds, ink-black seeping out, her body falling limp to the ground. The Possessor, made of shadows that seemed to be dripping, oozing a thick black substance similar to tar. It practically slithered out of the wound until it made itself up- it was almost eight feet tall, with long, bony arms, that went out to pointed, skinny fingertips, that reached out, grabbing Abyss by the chin and staring at him. It had no eyes, no face rather, until the blinding white smile that Aubrey had seen spread upon its face, so big that it reached where its cheekbones would be, had it been human.
“I want every single one of you dead.”
It whispered, past the devilish smile, before vaporizing into the air.
-=-
Aubrey was on the ground. The cold, cold stone ground. She was bleeding from her stomach, where the blade has hit her, and the cut from earlier had reopened, on her cheek. She was bruised in every spot of her skin, and it looked like her wrist was broken.
The reaction she would have when she learned Abyss did this to her was unimaginable.
She was unsure if she should fight death or accept it, but she was damn near accepting.

Pisces slammed his face into the dirt, and you could see a bit of burnt dirt appearing around where his face was planted.
"Whoa." Said Valerie, watching the whole thing. "That was horrifying." She said. If she wasn't such a sarcastic airhead, she would probably be curled up crying.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss was scared, that thing scared him, but at least it was gone from Aubrey's body, "Guys I did it-oh there goes my limbs," He fell on the ground unconscious, trying to reach Aubrey, You're free now, and you've been lied to, we never have up on you, we fought to try and get you back, and we succeeded, so please don't die on us, or I'LL bring you back to life, just to kill you, not actually, but just don't die.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker rushed over to Aubrey, gently picking her up and moving her away from Abyss.
"D-Don't touch her, don't even try to come closer to her..."
He looked at the girl in his arms, he was thankful she was back for now but he knew he had to do something.
Parker felt something warm run down his shirt, and without looking knew exactly what it was. He set the girl down and pulled her shirt up to reveal the giant gash on her stomach. He felt flame growing in his hand and reached down towards the girl.
"This is gonna hurt but bare with me, we need to stop the bleeding. I'm gonna cauterize the wound."

Aubrey’s eyes opened just a fraction of a centimeter, revealing green in her iris. That would’ve been concerning, if it weren’t for the fact that her eyes fluttered open entirely, revealing blue. Entirely blue, with a single, brilliantly bright streak of green near the bottom. A souvenir.
At the sight of Parker, she would’ve leapt towards him, had she the strength and minus the wound on her stomach, but that would be something she could do later. All she heard was “cauterize”, and a fleeting look of panic crossed her face, but of course she couldn’t say anything. Or do anything for that matter. She was limp.
All she could manage was a weak nod, screwing her eyes shut and bracing herself.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"I'm really really sorry!"
Parker gently ran his finger across the wound on her stomach, being careful not to let the flames touch anywhere else. He could see the parts he already touched sizzle and close up. It was almost as painful for him as it was for her. The muffled screaming, the twitching muscles, the very obvious pain she was in. If it weren't for the fact she would probably die if he didn't do this he would have stopped a long time ago.
After what seemed like hours he finally finished the work and and looked at Aubrey. He could see the streak of green in her eyes.
I promise I won't let anybody hurt you like that again...

It felt like she was burning.
No, wait. Scratch that. She was burning.
She gritted her teeth, finding herself holding onto him by his shirt, clutching the cloth in balled fists, mainly because she just needed something to hold onto, similar to how people bite down on something when they’re in pain. The tears that had been threatening to spill definitely spilled, streaking down her cheeks, wobbling on her chin and her mouth opened in a silent scream.
A few agonizing moments later, though, it was over. She was wondering what the hell happened, how Austin could hurt her so badly, and why it took two months of mental torture for them to get her back.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss slowly woke up and asked around, "Hey, what happened, is Aubrey back?" He was so blinded by his anger that he had no idea what happened, he had assumed that Aubrey was freed some other way, but he knew that the precense, whatever it was, wanted them all dead, and it considered him some kind of threat at best, and a science experiment at worst.

Aubrey had blinked slowly, the pain ebbing just enough for her to move. She leaned up, wincing lightly, wrapping her arms around Parker, hugging him tightly, a wordless ‘thank you’. Last time she was in a position like this “she’d” kissed him, although she obviously had no memory of this. She looked down, feeling vaguely sick to see her blood on his shirt. Her blood. BLOOD. And quite a lot of it.
“..sorry.” she mumbled gently, considering she’d ruined it, which was a little weird, but whatever.
And then she whimpered in pain, gingerly touching the cauterized wound, as leaning up for a hug was about the extent of her abilities.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker hugged Aubrey back, very very gently.
"There's nothing you need to apologize for Aubrey, I should be the one apologizing..."
Parker helped her lay back down, softly removing his arms from her back.
"No more moving okay? We don't want that wound opening back up, the nurse and other staff should be out here soon."
He sat down next to her, he couldn't help but blame himself for part of this. That's not what's important right now.
"I'll stay here with you until they get here with real help, I don't know if they'll let me go with you after that but I promise I'll try to."

The girl nodded very briefly, wincing. It occurred to her how much it hurt him to burn her, when it had been the other hand just next to that one that had killed his best friend.
She didn’t even want to think about how it would’ve felt to have picked her up only to find her heartbeat gone.
The medical team arrived, followed shortly by the principal, and after that, just about all the other staff.
And after that, just about every student that attended the school.
The nurse quickly kneel down beside the girl, preparing a stretcher (which seemed a little extravagant), and the principal immediately asking all the kids what had occurred; specifically Parker, considering he was closest to her at the moment. Another nurse quickly went over to Abyss, who was still unconscious on the ground, the final one striding over to Pisces, Violet, and Valerie, making sure they were okay, too.

Valerie was a bit bruised, so she said; "Nah, I'm fine." She said. Pisces, however, was bruised and cut all over his back. He also felt like his spine was cracked a bit from that tree impact. "Ugh... Please take me. Maybe Violet too...." He said, bags under his eyes as he turned to Violet.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'd like a trip, Abyss needs one too," Violet said as she pointed to her unconsious friend, in Abyss's coma he was greeted by a familiar face. Hello, old friend, It spoke in the form of possesed Abyss.
What do you want? Abyss asked meanacingly as he drew his ice sword, the possesed Abyss did the same, but his blade was purple while the original's was light blue.
I only wish to talk, The possesed Abyss said as he materialized a table with two cups of coffee and invited his non-possesed counterpart to.
What's your game? Abyss inquired even though to the untrained ear, it was a threat. He drank his coffee that he was offered to show that he was being hospitable.
If you want to stand a chance against me, you need to get stronger, you interest me, don't make my interest misplaced.

Last edited:
The principal nodded briskly at Valerie while the medical team took away those who were injured.
“Those of you who are fine enough to not need medical attention, please come with me,” she declared simply, gesturing for them to follow her. When she turned and saw about the entire school population crowding around with wide eyes, she frowned. “Go on! Get back to class!” She barked, and immediately they all scampered away.
The principal was a nice woman, but she could be slightly intimidating.
She led them to her office, sitting them down.
“So- please, tell me; what happened? And leave nothing out.”

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle got up from his room & basically took that Hogwartz Harry and Hermione walk alone by himself. Just wandering the area for the school. So far covering the school grounds isn't that bad except being lonely.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker followed the principal to her office as directed. He really really wanted to stay with Aubrey, but he knew he would have time to see her later.
"W-Well you see... You might not believe me, but this involves some evil possession-type stuff..."
He explained everything to the principal, and to his immense surprise she didn't seem very shocked. Almost like she was expecting this...

The woman nodded grimly, arching her brow when it came to the demon’s appearance.
“Yes.. we have been getting reports recently of a tall figure, similar to the one you described. Watching students from behind corners. Lurking. This is good information. The girl- Aubrey, you said- she’ll be okay, I’m sure of it, although it was your quick thinking that saved her life. For that I thank you. This school’s reputation is already low enough...” at this, she seemed to wince. A dead student would’ve shut it down. It was already dangerous enough to house these unstable children, even away from society.
“You can leave. Thank you, again.” She mused, standing up, crossing over to a phone on a different desk. As the door shut, her muffled voice could be heard; “It’s worse than I thought. They’ve summoned him. No, no- gone for now. Nearly killed one of the damned kids, and there are more.. his accomplices, I presume..”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Abyss woke up again, panting heavily, he turned to Valerie and asked, "Hey, can I tell you some stuff?" Violet was stirring down and was absorbing what just happened to her, not only was she kidnapped, she was possesed, used like someone's play thing, then discarded, she felt violated, and she didn't like it, if she wasn't so scared, she'd be crying.

"What is it?" She asked, worried about Abyss. She saw Pisces laying on a bed with Violet, and he ended up falling asleep. She decided to mock him about it in a month. "I'm here for anyone, as long as they pay me after." She said, that last part being a joke.
Pisces dreamed about his home. He dreamed about his family. He dreamed about A.V. His younger brother. The one that no longer existed. Because of the ghoul. Now, all he had were his mom, dad, older Bros Marcus and Grant, and his younger sister Katie.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle saw the principle then scratched his eyes and looked again. He saw Parker and the principle. Was there a problem or am I just over thinking?...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well I kinda had a weird dream, my possessed self came and we had coffee, he makes it pretty well, not gonna lie, anyway, he told me to get stronger or else he's gonna kill us all, I think it's the demon, I just have too many questions and not enough answers," Abyss elaborated as he was on the verge of hyperventilating, Violet kissed the sleeping Picses on the cheek and sat down to think about her home, mostly her brother, Apollo, he was always nice, she just wanted to see him again.

Pisces's dreams took a sweeter turn. He saw all his friends. He saw the world, innocent. He felt warm inside. He felt like he could live in luxury here. He felt.... Safe.
"Then we better start going to class. I'm sure me, Pisces, and Zoro would be happy to help you train." Valerie said, smiling a bit.
Pisces awoke to see Violet beside him. "Hey..." He said, his smile frail. He felt his spine still tingling from the healing done on him.