• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantasy High School Discussion: Accepting New RPers 6/19/18

I just go into reference mode..
rip harambe 1997-2016
stop, i coulda dropped my crossaint !
BUT CAN IT DO THIS
i shoved a whole bag of jellybeans up my a s s
SOMEBODY TOUCHA MAH SPAHGET
hi welcome to chilis
bone apple teeth
tidE PODS
i dont need no degree to be a clothing hanger
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN
THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONCEQUENCES ?!
iridociclytis
brother may i have some öats
please do not disturb the pigeons for they are consuming the crumbs (not a vine. just my friend lmao)
chris ! is that a weed??
ok i could go on forever but im tired of that lmao

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Pisces looked at Violet. "Heh." He said, and put his arm around her. Valerie noticed, but smirked and shrugged it off. "Oh, and btw,(she actually said the letters BTW.) it's literally a game. And also, I ship Parkery Forever." She laughed, and then whispered to Zoro. "You come up with a ship name for Pisces and Aubery yet?" And gave a smug grin.
Did you mean Pisces and Violet?

oh rip
Aubrey gets shipped with aLL THE PEOPLE

aubrey x oma would be the most innocent happy thing they would sit in daffodil fields and have picnics and why am i thinking about a fiction homosexual relationship that isnt canon i
hate myself
aubrey x pisces would just be them sitting in the same room tagging each other in memes

i need to stop
heckin

kill me im sorry
someone once told me that it was rude to picture uncanon ships and i’ve been scared of that ever since so I’m so

sorry

Lol so you know how Ari's...Ari?

She's actually a Ninjago OC of mine. And I got to thinking, what if after the arc that Cosmic proposed, what if we did something with her origins? What if we invited these people from a Ninjago RP did something where a portal or something like that opens up on campus, and it spits out some people? These people would be all/part of the Ninja team from Ninjago, and we could have something like this: Ari was swallowed up by one of these things, and she's been missing for about a year and a half. She forgot mostly everything and developed false memories from the traveling(due to circumstances when she was sucked through and the spacetime travel itself), but the Ninja are like "OH MY CHEESE NUGGETS YOU'RE ALIVE" and Ari's kind of like "WHO ARE YOU B*TCH I WILL CUT YOU" and all is revealed. I can go into Ari's backstory and stuff if need be, and obviously the other Ninja will leave at the end of the arc. Another portal. Ari will stay, though.

I dunno, I just sort of wanted to propose that and incorporate some things from Ari's origins. Obviously, it needs to be approved. Maybe I could convince one or two of my friends from said Ninjago RP to play non-canon characters? Again, it all depends on whether or not this is approved by @Kyle From Hoenn. (figured I'd tag ya, seeing as we haven't seen a reply from you for a while in the discussion)

DUDE YOU LIKE NINJAGO TOO???!!! I AM NOT ALONE!! I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!!!

Sorry, that was really random, I just saw the word Ninjago and I freaked out. I love that show ;3

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
When I think Ninjago I think *picks up naruto book and turns on tv at the perfect scene*
*says with naruto*
"WIND STYLE RASENSHURIKEN!" *Throws a play shuriken* "I'm Sasuke who da hell are u?!"

Anyways ninjago was good for some time but now I hate it (Sorry im a hater...)

Anyways again I'm never on due to school but I read... Some of the story U guys are playing mario cart 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was too busy trying to be a cool kid and impress my teachers to get into ninjago because im a loser but i mean
im happy you guys found a group ?
idk dude

Some stuff I’m addicted to (aka hi here’s some stuff i like);
Pastel colors!
Memes
WRITING (henlo i want to be an author lol losER)
Sushi !!
Socks?? Im wearing this pair right now and its a pastel blue (duh) with cute little pigs with red balloons tied to them and they make me feel like im seven and they’re adorable and i loVE THEM
Boba/Bubble tea!! Go try it!!
FROZEN YOGURT

DOGS. THEY’RE SO FLOOFY AND HAPPY AND WOOFY AND THEY WOULD LITERALLY DIE FOR YOU DOGS ARE SO SWEET AND THEIR LITTLE TAIL WAG OR IF THEY DON’T HAVE TAILS (my dog hazel doesn’t have a tail because she’s an Australian Shepherd and she’s gr8 ♥) THEY JUST WAG THEIR ENTIRE BUTTS LIKE ISN’T THAT THE BEST DOGS DESERVE SO MUCH GIVE THEM THE GOD DAMN WORLD
the color yellow
FRECKLES OOF
Roller coasters !!
Thunderstorms !
Dodie Clark !!
Seriously dodie clark is so precious go listen to her music
it’s kind of girly i guess but like still i suggest ‘burned out’ and ‘party tattoos’ and ‘would you be so kind’ and if that turns into a dodie binge them congrats you’re hooked but you might not like her i dont know i just like her go listen ok bye ♥ ♥
UHHHH my roommate !! We yell a lot!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Literally anything on Pinterest
Harry Potter !!
go ravenclaw woop
TraVELLING OOOO
Tea !!
PILLOWS
REALLY GOOD SHIPS (not boats lmao like OTP y’know)
avocados lol
DRAWING!!!!!
REALLY REALLY SOFT WARM BLANKETS
Mugs ?
i have this one that my sister painted and it’s a cactus and if just says ‘dont be a prick’ becaUSS CACTI ARE PRICKLY and its gr8
Baseball caps!
CACTI
Stuffed animals !!
I know its really childish to still like stuffed animals but seriously !! Stuffed animals are great im still a pretty young kiddo kinda please stop judging me
TYPEWRITERS AHHHHH
ok sorry for the rant i’ve been in this car for about 8 hours and i just got way too hype about stuff i like because I’m really bored !
im so sorry for making you read all this
unless you didn’t
then
then good lol

Last edited:
you
you read it all ?
jesus im so sorry lmao

but yeah im a very passionate person i guess
i like a lot of stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

meanwhile @ the list of stuff I don’t like;
MY FACE
MY VOICE
onions.
MY NOSE
MY LEGS
MY-
stopping there cause you get it lmao

im
w e i r d :00

When I think Ninjago I think *picks up naruto book and turns on tv at the perfect scene*
*says with naruto*
"WIND STYLE RASENSHURIKEN!" *Throws a play shuriken* "I'm Sasuke who da hell are u?!"

Anyways ninjago was good for some time but now I hate it (Sorry im a hater...)

Anyways again I'm never on due to school but I read... Some of the story U guys are playing mario cart 8!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um, so that's a no...?

okay so
i might not get back on for a bit
uhh
so online school is weiRD
turns out you get no reminder when you join in the middle of the year that you have to do aLL THE QUIZZES YOU’VE MISSED IN THE LAST ENTIRE S E M E S T E R
so yeah
im having a heart attack
tbh i’ll probably get kicked out of the hotel for screECHING
anyWAY
sorry in advance for inactivity byE !

also the interactions between suicidal Abyss and Aubrey

honestly abyss and aubrey are a pretty good pair (not romantically duh, they’d be a horrible couple) but like
“That” pair of friends
who just insult each other all the time
and that’s the only way they know how to tell them they care about them (again, not romantically)

YES
“its like genetics couldn’t decide what color they wanted you to be so they just squashed both colors together and now ur here”
“at least i didn’t act all emo just to be found out like twO HOURS LATER”
“ur right. you lasted two and a half hours.”
“Ikr I’m so talented :]]”