• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fantamus Region

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well I'll be focused on training Eric and Zoro mostly, though I might train my others," Marcus replied as he caught up to Tessa, it was a good idea to invite her, but he felt as if some people were missing. It wasn't the same without Derek or Lilith, or even Ike, but it was their journey too so it was okay. Eric immdieately started tugging Jane's leg and demanding her to let him see Kono, he related to him, he was alone crying at some point, plus he felt a kinship with all ice types.

Last edited:
"Yeah, I saw you earlier," Derek replied to Ike. Then, his brain registered something. Noibat... evolves... into Noivern. NOIVERNMAN! The superhero created by CD Comics!

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! Can I see your Noibat?" Derek begged. He currently had Issue 27 of Noivernman folded in his bag. Noivernman and Pidove had seemingly met their match against Poacher. Poacher had been introduced in Issue 25. Unfortunately, Issue 25 came out when Derek was preparing for his journey, so he never got the chance to read it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James slowly put his hands back to normal and blinked at Sid. "Th... that's cool, I guess. I mean, it's flattering, but, uh, can you not do that? Please? That's uh... a bad thing. Maybe try to have your own personality?" he said, choosing his words carefully. He returned his Pokémon and started leaving the gym to head towards Boulder Tunnel as well.

As he passed by the Christmas tree in the middle of town, he began thinking. "You know, this seems like a pretty okay place to raise children. I mean, it's festive, fun, and not really a big city kind of thing. Biggest problem would I guess be the noise, but that makes sense," James thought.

He reached the exit and went through Route 4. It was a snowy route, but warmer than Frostencool. He saw some Spheal jumping in river and some Poochyena. James also found some rock and ground Pokémon like Geodude, and even some Mudbray and Machops rarely.

Eventually he went past a ruins like formation of Boulders and found the tunnel. Surrounding it was Boulder Path, but it led to a dead end. There seemed to be some evolutionary stone like things in the cave. "Maybe someone sells them in the path," James thought as he turned on his Pokédroid phone, by Samtot. He used the flashlight and found some Swoobat on the top of the cave. He continued going through and stopped briefly to check his Pokédex.

It said that there were some types of Pokémon like the ones outside, as well as steel types. James put it away and started walking again. "How cool would it be if I found a Steelix in this cave!" he thought excitedly.

Lilith felt out of place in the scenery. "I just got here and everyone else is already leaving?" Lilith though. Feeling more left out than ever, she left the scene, taking Brad, Mari, and Diana with her.
"Frostencool sucks." Lilith thought scornfully as she entered the gym. Lilith wanted to get it out of the way quickly so she could leave the cold environment. Unfortunately, the air inside was just as frosty as it was outside. Snow littered the ground. There were a few wooden benches and stumps for audience members and ice bricks paved a path towards the arena, where she would battle the gym leader, Neige. A cafe sat in the corner, selling warm beverages.

"Would you care for any Bulbasaur Tea? How about some hot chocolate?" A nearby barista asked her. Lilith bought some hot chocolate, taking a sip. The drink rejuvenated the brunette, sending warm cascades of chocolatey goodness down her throat. Goosebumps formed on her arms, hidden in her sleeves.

The gym battle was fairly anti-climatic. Basically, Diana weakened them, Brad finished them off, and Mari provided Aqua Rings to support the team. The team synergized well. Neige sighed. "You put in a good fight, kid. Here's the Ice Badge." Lilith thanked him and left the gym.

Before she could leave the town, she collided with someone. "Sorry!" Lilith apologized.
"No need. I was just looking for you, too." Lilith looked up to see Joseph. Lilith smiled. A friendly face was always good to see on a bad day.

Tessa looked back and saw that Marcus was following her, so she started to pick up the pace to the cave itself. Tessa then tossed out both Star and Eevee. "Come on guys, we need to hurry to the next town!" She said as she ran out to the cave itself. As she got closer, more and more rocks showed up and snow became more and more intense. Even though it started to get cold, Tessa left off her jacket.

"I see you got the Ice Badge," Joseph noted, looking at Lilith's badge, which was pinned to her bag. "Oh, yeah. I'm just about to travel to the next town. Do you still have to battle Neige?" Lilith asked. Joseph laughed. Lilith cracked a smile. "Calm down, child." Lilith patted his shoulder. "You're right, it wasn't that funny. I battled Neige a long time ago. This is my hometown, so I had to battle some of the gyms out of order," Joseph explained.

Lilith nodded. "That makes sense. I just happened to live in the perfect town to start the gym challenge. It's just for plot convenience."
The duo began walking through Boulder Path. Lilith balanced on a rather lengthy log, walking wordlessly next to Joseph.
"Is this the real life? Is this just Fantamus?" Lilith began singing the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. "Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality..."

"You're really good at that," Joseph said. "What, the balancing or the singing?" Lilith asked.
"Well, both, but mainly the singing," Joseph clarified. Lilith blushed at the compliment. "I love singing, but my mom never allowed me to pursue it..." Lilith said wistfully.

"Aren't parents supposed to encourage their kids?" Lilith sighed. "Not my mom." The air seemed to get colder after Lilith's statement. Lilith didn't like getting personal, as it made her seem like she was looking for attention.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eric seemed irritated and tapped Jane to tell her "I know your not dead," he almost scratched her, but instead Eric stole the Pokeball containing Kono and released the Sneasel, Eric waved before suddenly getting recalled by Marcus.
"So Tessa, are we here?" Marcus asked as he called out Eric. The scarfed Pokemon was very irritated and attempted to attack Eevee as a result, before realizing that an ambush out of anger would be something his former trainer woukd do, so he retracted his claws and did nothing, stopping mid-run.

Last edited:
Dan and Snivy had wondered further into the cave, along the way they had passed what he had presumed was some sort of evolutionary stone structure that had led to a dead end. Dan took a moment to take a mental image of that before he glanced down at his partner.

"Well, guess we gotta change direction." Dan said as Snivy had given a nod, though when the two had turned Dan had felt something bump against his leg.

Dan glanced down and saw what appeared to be a lone Swinub, who had followed the pair into the cave though Dan had no way of knowing that as he crouched down while Snivy gave a curious inspection.

"Hey little guy, what are you doing around here by your lonesome?" Dan asked, as he figured this was a young Swinub given its appearance which had made him question why it was by itself. Though over in the distance Dan had saw another trainer that he remembered was named James.

Is this Swinub lost? Does it belong to James? Well only one way to find out...

Dan would carefully pick the Swinub up as he walked over towards James with Snivy in toe; the Swinub seemed to snuggle as Dan held it.

"Hey James, is this Swinub yours?" Dan asked James, as he tried to get the trainer's attention.

Last edited:
Sid-Roggoth had kept his face carefully blank when James showed trepidation at the idea of being shadowed. However, a hiss of irritation escaped through his false teeth. He had to be better about not voicing his intentions. Now if he followed James, the boy would get nervous, act unnaturally, and fail to "train" his pokemon in the same manner as had previously won him gym badges. The same doubtless held true for most of the other pokemon trainers as well . . . with the possible exception of Jane. She still possessed some primal fear that was impossible to quell completely, but the girl was bolder than most. Perhaps she would reveal the secret to successful pokemon raising.

Fortunately, the border between Frostencool and Boulder Tunnel was still very low-temperature, which would serve his needs well. Sid-Roggoth found a dark and out-of-the-way corner, and proceeded to shed his meat suit, leaving it lying like a corpse on the cold stones. It would stay preserved there, or at least resist decay long enough for him to reclaim it. Until then, he slithered through the tunnel, keeping to the darkest cavities of the ceiling. Now he was free to observe the activities of James, Jane, and any other trainer who had won two badges, and see for himself how they went about it.

His stealth wasn't perfect. Although he was effectively invisible and noiseless, anyone in his presence with a good sixth sense would detect something . . . off. It was an annoying side effect, but with any luck, the humans would pass it off as a silly mind trick by a spooky cave.

Now, then . . . someone was coming along. Jane. What was she up to?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus saw his another tunnel and decided to go his own way, recalling Eric before he could make any serious threat, in fact, Eric hadn't even layed a hand on Eevee.
"Let's see what's in here," Marcus whispered to himself as he wandered around the cave, he took out Eric to get experience, Solar to light a small flame and Zoro to scout ahead.

Lilith hopped off the log. entering the tunnel. Joseph followed behind her. "So, what's your goal for the adventure?" Joseph ventured. "I don't have a specific goal, per se. I just wanna get away from my mom, explore the region, and cat-" Her voice faltered. Lilith didn't wanna reveal her goal. It seemed stupid to her. "What is it?"

Lilith sighed. "Don't laugh. I know they're super rare and all that, but dude, my sister-" Lilith paused. "She really, really wants a shiny Pokemon or just a Pokemon in general. I want to catch it for her."

"Why would I laugh? Shiny Pokemon are the fricking bomb.com!" Lilith laughed, pushing his shoulder playfully. "You're such a ner-" Before the brunette could finish her sentence, a Dwebble fell from the ceiling, hitting Lilith right in her solar plexus. Lilith's mailbag fell, spilling out the contents. The Dwebble attempted to scurry away, tripping on a Great Ball. The Dwebble stayed inside, and Lilith unintentionally gained a new team member.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus heard a faint whisper of Jane's cry, but it was too weak for him to notice. Suddenly, Zoro was attacked by a Sandile, it leapt straight at his, seemingly without a plan. Eric was about to attack, but Marcus stopped him, instead he held out his last Pokeball that he got from the Professor and watched as it shook three times before being caught.
"Well, guess I got a complete team," Marcus shrugged as he slowly walked further into his section if a much larger cave. It was a relief that he wasn't being swarmed by Zubat, unfortunately, he was being swarmed with Swoobats, the arguably inferior version of Zubat. Zoro had a very obvious fear of the Pshycic bats and flew away as fast as it could, crying out in terror, leaving Marcus to pursue it, Solar and Eric in tow.

Ike shrugged. "Sure, you can see Noi." Noibat got off Ike's shoulder and went up to Derek, floating around him with intent. He chirped and flew around a little, and waited for Derek to get closer inspection.

Tessa continued forward through the cave, Star brightening the way. She never noticed being alone, cause she was just to excited. As the female walked forward, a pair of eyes struck through the darkness of the ice cave. It wasn't ferocious eyes, but calm and relaxing eyes, almost scared. "Brighten it up." Tessa said quietly. Star slowly started to charge up his power, causing the area around her to brighten up. Before the trio, Star, Eevee, and Tessa, stood an Alolan Sandshrew. Tessa's face quickly turned to one of joy. "Awhh." She said while reaching for a pokeball. "Wanna join me?" She said as the ice pokemon walked forward to her. Tessa reached forward with the ball and tapped the pokemon's head, capturing it. "Wonderful." She said to herself.

Derek stared at the beast. So small, yet capable of such amazing feats. He remembered back when Noivernman had just been starting out... Back in Issue 1, he wasn't aware of strong he was. Just like Noi, Ike's Noibat.

"That's really something," Derek said, before getting an idea, "Hey, do you wanna battle? I've always wanted to see a Noibat's power."

"Sure," Ike replied to Derek's request. "It'll be a two on two, since I only have two Pokemon. We'll battle here, I'm assuming" He took position around ten yards away from Derek and returned Noi. "Battle will start once you are ready, and it'll end when either of our Pokemon can't battle. A'ight, Geck, let's fight this guy!" Ike sent Geck out and he appeared on the battlefield - or, makeshift one, anyway. Geck was fired up to battle after he heard Ike tell him all about Derek's battle request. "Let's do this!" Ike said.

Derek only had two Pokemon as well. This would be fun. Derek sent out Gligar.

"Alright, Gligar, start this thing off with Acrobatics," Derek said.

Gligar grinned, and zipped towards Geck. He twirled like a scorpion ballerina, and struck at Geck.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OOC: I love how all our Pokémon are handed to us basically
BIC: James turned around and saw the person he met at the gym. "No, sorry, that Swinub isn't mine. Maybe you should get it," he suggested. He turned around and started walking again while talking. "You know, you never told me your name," he reminded Dan. He kept on going through the cave and encountered some Zubat, which Rosetta quickly defeated. James also found some Rock Pokémon like Geodude which he used to train up Chlorist. Eventually he heard a sound of a human that's familiar. He went around the corner and used his flashlight, to which he found Jane. "Sup, I brought a guy from the gym," James said.

Dan heard of James' denial towards the Swinub being his, and then had heard of James' suggestion as he glanced at the Swinub and had thought it over.

"Well, what do you think little guy? Do you want to travel with us?" Dan asked as this seemed to stir a reaction from the Swinub. Who smiled at Dan.

"Swinub!" Swinub said, with much enthusiasm & a nod as Dan had figured that was confirmation enough even if he lacked the ability of Poke-Speak as Dan held a Pokeball to which the Swinub poked with its nose as it was transported inside. After a few wiggles, the Pokeball dinged which signaled Swinub's capture. Dan smiled before he saw James go on ahead and quickly followed him with Snivy in toe.

"My name is Dan, sorry guess I'm not the best at greetings." Dan said with a sheepish grin as he realized he failed to introduce himself before he arrived with James towards where Jane was.

Getting rid of the human facade had the exact opposite effect of what Sid-Roggoth had been hoping for. Not only was hiding in plain sight proving to be a bust, but now, he was suspect even in the blackest corner of darkness. At this rate, there was no way he would be able to genuinely observe a trainer in action, for as long as he was a distraction.

Unless . . . what if he caused a bigger distraction? The Snorunt's Round had given him an idea.

Sid-Roggoth opened his true mouth and screeched. It wasn't a scream like a distressed animal, or something that could be heard on human audible frequency. It was a high-intensity 40 kilohertz, a signal whistle that was meant to disrupt the surrounding animal life within a certain radius. After thirty seconds, there came a noise of rumbling from below, and a great flapping of wings from all around. Soon, Jane would find herself surrounded by a horde of manic wild pokemon, and she would have no more leisure time for peering into the abyss. Nor, for that matter, would any humans in the vicinity.

Now, he thought, as the surrounding stone itself began to shudder, let us see the fruit of your training.

Anger flared up in Sid-Roggoth's mind as the centipede pokemon's Twinneedle stabbed him in the darkness. At the level Solaris currently was, the pain barely registered. No: it was Jane's nerve to strike at him that made him livid.

How dare you! You are naught but food, putrid food at that. Contemptible little mealworm, know your place in the universe!

A moment later, the anger passed, and he considered what had just happened. The girl had better instincts than she had first shown on the day of their meeting. She'd sensed his malevolent presence, and felt the sudden coming of many feral pokemon. Rather than face impossible odds, she had triggered a defense mechanism and fled for her life. Would he not have done the same, if threatened by a shoggoth? But still, this experiment to observe pokemon training methodology had gone amiss. Perhaps the other trainers in the tunnel would react differently, with hundreds of cave denizens now riled up in a frenzy.

But if he couldn't assimilate the quintessence of pokemon training . . . well. There were always other methods for getting gym badges.

Lilith sighed, gathering up her things and slinging her mailbag over her back. Neither Joseph nor Lilith realized the Dwebble was caught. "Let's just, like, move on, dude. This cave is like... I don't know, I kinda like have a... Sixth sense? It just feels off." Lilith rambled on. "I kinda see where you're coming from," Joseph nodded. "But I wanna hang around a bit and explore. We'll probably see each other again anyways, plot convenience does that." Joseph explained. Lilith shrugged. "Well, cool. I'll see you later, my dude." Lilith trekked through the cave. She pulled out her Cherubi Phone and turned on the flashlight app, traversing throughout the dark cave.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James smiled until he saw all the bat Pokemon surround him. He released Rosetta which began protecting her trainer by using Rock Blast. He began running out till he reached the ladder, forgetting about everyone behind him. James saw Jane also leaving but just kept on going through till he thought he was safe. Then he returned his Pokemon and started trying to get his breath again. He realized he left all his friends behind and face palmed. James turned back and began calling out "Jane" and "Dan."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus soon found himself surrounded by ground type Pokemon. Of course, he used Venus and Xeta to clear his path, Venus had just landed a water gun making a Diglett faint, and before the bright haired boy knew it, his Marill was glowing a color similar to his hair.
"Wait....what?" Mark asked himself as he watched Venus's form change and eventually become an Azumarill.
"So I guess you've evolved now, that's cool," Marcus commented on Venus's new form and then started to call out for his friends yelling "Tessa", "Jane", "James", and things of the like.

"Snivy Vine Whip! Riolu Force Palm! Swinub Mud Slap!"

Dan, who had suddenly been surrounded by bats. Had his partner and Riolu who he had called out fight them off before he had heard the voice of James. Dan glanced over to the ladder before he faced his team.

"Alright, Snivy & Riolu on my shoulders. Swinub on my head. We're getting out of here!" Dan called out as indeed Snivy and Riolu had jumped on Dan's shoulders while Swinub jumped on Dan's head just as directed. Dan had decided to go with this given there had been no time to recall them with all the bats that had kept at them. Regardless Dan dashed over to the ladder and began to climb up it before he reached James.

Dan fell on his back and panted, while his Pokemon jumped off him and surrounded his trainer. Dan glanced up at James with a tired smile.

"Could have...told me bout the ladder sooner." Dan said to James, though he had been too tired to get angry as he focused on getting his breath back.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Venus was skipping every time she took a step, and she defeated the Drilbur, and Noibat like they were nothing. Xeta helped out with the Drilbur and Roggenrola while Eric hunted down the Noibat for sport. Eventually, Marcus saw some light, and none of his Pokemon were evolving.
"An exit!" Marcus shouted in relief and he noticed another shadowy figure sttus exit, he could barely make it out, but he thought he knew the figure that seemed to be female.
"Jane, is that you?" The azure haired boy asked the figure while Venus was hopping around her trainer with joy.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James smiled back and then shrugged. "C'mon, let's go find the others," he said as he grabbed Dan's arm. Then he heard someone shouting his name. He began running in the direction which he heard the noise, while dragging Dan, and began seeing some light. He kept on going and found Jane and Marcus. James snickered and let go of Dan. "Wow, Jane. So cold-blooded. Maybe you're a tsundere?" he teased. Then he went past Marcus and looked around and saw that it was pouring. "Guess I have double rain protection," he said as he put his hoodie over his beanie. Then he went back inside and looked at Marcus. "I see Tessa wasn't enough for ya huh?"

Tessa turned a corner of the cave just soon enough to hear James's latest comment. "Be careful who you say that around." The girl said, Luxio growling quite loudly at him as well. Tessa then stepped ahead of him. "And I see you don't want us seeing you with Dan then, huh?"

Lilith walked down the cave, Brad following closely like the obedient dog he was. Since she was now walking alone, she plugged in her earbuds and listened to one of her favorite artists, Billie Eilish. Lilith happily sauntered down the cave, partially singing along to the songs while balancing on random rocks and logs. As she walked along, she jumped and touched the roof of the cave during lower points of the cave. Mari had worked up the confidence to battle a few Geodudes, making her stronger. Lilith was in a good mood. Her walk with Joseph boosted her happiness, though she secretly wished it lasted longer. She was starved for friendship, as friends were few with a neglectful mother.

Suddenly, Brad let out a bark and nudged his owner. "What is it, boy?" Brad nodded towards a path. It looked like a crack in the wall, but when Lilith peered inside, it looked to be a path, with a visible light at the end. It seemed to be a shortcut, so Lilith followed it. It connected to the area by the exit. Brad looked to be smiling and exited the cave, running towards Caliborn.
"Heh...I guess you really like him..." Lilith smiled a bit before following. Diana hopped onto Lilith's mailbag and Mari squealed, struggling to keep up, making a strange parade of Pokemon and Humans.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: It was Eric that spotted Jane playing dead not Marcus
BIC: "Okay.....I'm sorry?" Marcus replied half confused, he honestly had no idea why Jane was mad at him, but he felt bad, he exited the cave and went to heal his Pokemon. Once done, he found a nearby bench and took out the Pokeball where Eric was in. The Scarfed Pokemon came out with a starry look in his eyes.
"Hey little buddy, go play, have fun," Marcus said as the Sneasel skipped away until he was out if site. Then his smile morphed into a sinister grin and started to hunt for a Snorunt named Kono.

Dan had little time to recover before he had felt James grab him by his hand and he was soon dragged across the floor against his will. His Snivy, Riolu and Swinub having followed them close behind.

Once James had come to a stop, Dan got up and glared at James as he had dusted himself off. The banter of the others having been secondary as he quickly flipped his backpack around to check it. Or rather, as he had checked what was inside it.

"Hey! Easy there, I've got a baby on board and me being your ragdoll isn't gonna help it grow." Dan said, as he had referenced his Pokemon egg inside the backpack which thankfully had seemed undamaged from being dragged around the cave by James. Which caused Dan to let out a relieved sigh.

To the extent that he was capable, Sid-Roggoth was ecstatic. Stirring up the wild pokemon in the tunnel had easily been his most fruitful decision thus far. The humans were mostly gone by now, but they had left a path of destruction in their wake, consisting mostly of downed bats and earth-elementals. The cave floor was littered with their weak and broken bodies, stepping-stones for the strong on the path to glory.

He had learned much amidst the chaos. Dan had taught him at least three methodologies by which pokemon tortured their enemies, such as whip lashings, brutal punches, and crippling blindness. James's lesson was even more valuable: find a weakness to exploit (such as Rock against Flying), and you could massacre legions of targets. And between Jane and Marcus, he learned that a sufficient concentration of ruthlessness, maintained over a long period of time, eventually rewarded the aggressor with a new and improved body. Torracat had been Torracat when Sid-Roggoth had claimed mastery over it. Knowing that these bio-weapons had theoretically limitless potential for destruction filled him with exhilaration, and a little fear.

Sometime later, Sid-Roggoth emerged from Boulder Tunnel, once more wearing the bipedal meat suit that let him pass for a homo sapien after applying the usual security measures. Torracat was gashed and bruised in his pokeball, and Drowzee probably had more bite marks on his body than hairs on his neck. They had fainted and been revitalized, fainted and revitalized, almost to the boundary of death, and perhaps past it once. Despite the suffering, they had gained a tremendous surge in power- enough to annihilate the next gym, surely. Sid-Roggoth made his way through the rain towards the Zormy Towne Pokecenter, impatient for their recovery. They would not lose any more.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James blinked and got a small blush, but only for a second. Then he turned to Dan. "Sorry, also you're a great guy but I don't like you that way. I'm straight. But uh, you know sorry for the egg nearly being broken by me," he said with a shrug. Then he left the cave and passed through Route 5. Maybe it would've been prettier if it wasn't rainy, but that almost never happens.

Once James reached Zormy Towne he went to the Pokémon Center and put his Pokéballs in the tray. Then he left and bought a red umbrella. He began walking around and saw Lilith and Jane near the library. He put his hoodie down and his beanie in his backpack, then went over t them. "Sup ladies, need some protection from the rain? Specially you, Jane. You did tell me to be straight forward," James said with a smirk. He was still teasing, but she gave a great chance for him.

"Uh, dude, I'm standing over an overhang. This thing protects me quite enough, thank you very much." Lilith looked over to see Brad and Caliborn playing. She smiled. Suddenly, Jane emerged from the shop, grabbing her hand. "Oh, um, okay, that's happening." Lilith simply saw it as a friendly gesture and thought nothing of it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eric looked around and noticed Jane, the girl that pretended to be dead and the one that always seemed angry for some reason. He knew that she owned Kono and wanted to see her, but knew he couldn't just attack her, he had to behave and be nice so he wouldn't make his trainer look bad. He walked up to the group of trainers, inhaling and exhaling before walking up to them.
"Sneasel," The scarfed Pokemon told the humans which roughly translated to, "Wassup," He walked to Caliborn and Brad and attempted to shake their hands or in this case, paws.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James waved as he saw them leave. "Remember to call me, I gave you my number Lilith!" he shouted as he said goodbye. Then he saw Eric, but left. He sat on a bench and put his umbrella down, letting all the rain cover his body. "I should just leave all my friends. Nobody likes me," he said as he put his hands on his forehead. "Maybe I should just be like Marcus. He's normal but he has Tessa," he thought.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marcus saw James having some kind of moment on the bench, so he decided to talk to him.
"James, are you okay?" He was concerned for his friend because he looked genuinely depressed, not like those people who go and say they are suicidal and depressed as a cry for attention, James genuinely looked like he was considering ending his life, and that was unacceptable.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Gina was looking outside to the rainy day, thoughts filling her find. It's kinda cool to see it rain, it's like the earth is crying out it's heart, and it can't bear the pain. Death isn't a solution so you must make a revolution, stand up and fight, before you see the night. Gina liked rhyming in her head, she wanted to travel and learn more about the world to get inpiration for poems.
"Ready Gamma?" The hazelnut haired girl asked her Combusken as she left the house, putting the Fire type in the Pokeball to avoid sickness and water damage.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
James looked up and saw Marcus talking to him, though he didn’t hear much of what he said, a bit of ignoring and also the rain. Suddenly he felt a lot of anger towards Marcus. “I’m fine, I don’t have mental issues or something. Just thinking of how stupid I am,” he said as he added a small chuckle. He then stood up and headed towards the Pokemon Center. He realized Jane and Lilith didn’t leave, he just left himself after he got denied. James went inside and grabbed his Pokeballs. He released Chlorist and holded her in his arms as he sat on a bench in the center. “If I don’t care about what I do then I should at least care for my Pokemon. Besides, Chlorist is just a baby. Imagine if I abandoned her. That’d be a big reason to go to hell,” he thought.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Tell me about it, for some reason Jane is angry at me and Tessa is avoiding me, I guess we can just think of how stupid we are together," Marcus told James even though his voice had no sort of light tome to it. Gina noticed James entering the Pokemon Center and decided to greet him.
"Hey, how are you, my name is Gina, " She introduced with a bright smile on her face and plylaying around with Gamma's Pokeball.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Hey Gina. Nice to meet you I guess. Listen, I’m not good at meeting people, but if you’re a trainer then we’ll probably meet later on the road,” James said as he returned his Pokemon. Then he heard what Marcus said and got really mad at him. He picked up the kid by the shirt and glared at him. “Listen here, don’t act like you have problems. The sight of you acting like that sickens me,” he said as he dropped his friend. He stormed off the center and began looking for the library, maybe lose himself in some books.