• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail RP

Karsi turned a corner and found himself facing one, no, two members of Fairy Tail.

Hana and Draxon huh? I don't remember anything about these guys... Let's just pretend I do though
"H-Hey, what are you doing out here? Jeez, I ran here 'cause I thought I heard a citizen calling for help but..." he looked rather happy to see them, despite trying to act as if he wasn't. Maybe they knew why that place seemed to be abandoned. At this point, it was obvious that he was in the right place, since other members of Fairy Tail had showed up. Could they know something he didn't?
"So, you guys know what's going on around here? I accepted a request over here but apparently there's no-one to talk to.."
Sigh... I accepted the request before anyone else and still, I'm the one asking for help... I'm putting my name to shame

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
@Satokuye
@CosmicDreams

The cloaked figure watched with amusement as a third Guild member joined the other two. She couldn't help but notice how this 'Draxon' was taller than 'Hana', and the newcomer was at least two feet taller. Was this kid even old enough to be a member?

Hana felt herself wince unintentionally as Karsi showed up. She always felt smaller around him, even if he did tower over most of the other Guild members, as well. She tried to focus on his question and not the way she didn't even reach his shoulder. "We're not sure what's going on. I just got here and apparently so did Draxon, and neither of us have seen anyone."

Last edited:
"This situation kinda sucks huh..." he said, while kicking the air next to him.
"What should we do then?" Karsi asked, mainly to himself but still in a pretty loud tone. As he did so, he looked at the sky, as he often did when he was stuck in a situation he had no idea how to get out of. It was at that moment that he realized, an unknown figure was standing on the roof of a nearby building. His blue eyes shined as he pointed at the mysteryus figure.
"Hold up! I see... How about we ask that guy over there?!"

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Hana frowned and followed Karsi's gaze. She quickly moved one hand to the hilt of her sword, narrowing her eyes slightly. "Usually, hooded people hiding on top of buildings aren't nice people." She tightened her grip on the sword but didn't pull it out yet, instead wondering whether this stranger was dangerous or not. Would she have to use her keys? She hoped not.​

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OOC: @9012_dirt

Draxon shrugged when he was asked what was going on. "I literally just asked Hana that, but she doesn't know either," he said. He looked up and nodded at Hana. "Yeah, that guy seems sketchy. Like he's watching us or something. Hey, how about I go up there and you guys ask the others what's up," he said as he expanded his legs. He hates having to expand his own body, but it just makes things faster. He stepped on the roof with one leg and then shrunk his legs. "Hey buddy, what's your deal?" he asked.

"Oh relax, you're always so distrusting..." Karsi said, mantainig his cool. This was his warrior honor talking, really. Most of the times he forgot that bandits had no problem with attacking from behind. To him, there was no way that someone would attack another person without stating that he wanted to fight first.
"It's so hot today, poor guy probably just wants to cover his head from the sun and that's why he has a hood.." He said, as he watched Draxan jump on the roof. "There, now you're gonna scare him away..." he whispered to himself.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Hana nodded to her Guildmate and turned back to Karsi. "He can handle this. We should go get the others and figure out what happened here. They're back this way." She let go of her sword and started walking back the way she'd come, wondering vaguely just who that person was on the roof.

The cloaked figure just stared at Draxon for a moment before taking a cautious step back. They had no idea how strong this guy was. Was he S-Class? Something easier to beat? They couldn't take any chances. "I don't have a deal. I just saw you three running around and decided to watch and see what happened."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"I hope you're telling the truth. You seem suspicious, though. To be honest, I still don't trust you. It's broad daylight and you're wearing a hood, and I know it isn't for the sun. With this heat that hood will just make you sweat. Plus, there are a couple more of us here. Why'd you say three? And people don't watch people for fun, at least I don't. Why are you so scared, too? If you're normal, you would be fine with just looking at a Fairy Tail wizard. We are usually there to help out, besides the destruction some of us cause. Also, you're on a freaking roof following us. Wouldn't it be more normal to be behind us or something and tell us you just wanna see what happens?" Draxon asked.

"Sure, lead the way".
Karsi observed Hana as she was walking in front of him. She sure was short.. Where he came from, Iceberg, even women were almost as tall as he was.
He decided to tease her a bit, at least to break the ackward silence caused by both of them knowing little of each other:
"What kind of man would I be, if I were to let a little girl walk around by herself in such a scary place?!"

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
The person sighs. "You talk a lot. But if it'll make you trust me more, I can take down my hood and walk around beside you. Just know that, by doing so, I will raise my guard and consider even the slightest move against me as a threat to my safety." Long story short, they didn't want to take their hood down.

Hana halted suddenly as Karsi spoke, eyes widening in surprise. She turned to face him, staring up at him with narrowed eyes. "I am seventeen years old. I don't care if you are two feet taller than me, I will skewer you." Just to prove her point, she rested her hand once again on the hilt of her sword. She was insecure as hell about her height, and she refused to let anyone make her feel worse about it.​

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Fine, but I'll only trust you if you head down there with me," Draxon replied pointing to where the others were. "And we're taking the stairs," he added. He decided to wait for the hooded person to go inside first. "While you're at it, why don't you tell me your name and why you were up here."

"C'mon now, we're just a young couple of guildmates joking, aren't we?" Karsi joked again, chuckling and raising his hands.
"Let's keep walking, we must find the others." He said, this time more seriously. "We must regroup with Draxan too, I don't feel like leaving him alone"
Now that I think about it, I was alone too...

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Hana sighed but didn't object, taking her hand away from her sword and trailing after her Guildmate. I still can't help but wonder what happened here. Did the bandits rise up? Maybe the city people got sick of them and moved away. But a whole city, just because of one group of bandits? Something isn't right...

The figure stared at Draxon for a moment longer before reaching up and pulling down their hood, revealing a young girl with dark hair and strange purple eyes. "My name is Rea Yuuko, and I am an S-Class mage of the Fairy Tail Guild. I'm in this city because of a job I took interest in, but it appears that the entire place is deserted. It would seem that you are facing a similar problem."

OOC: All I did is go to school, and I missed so much! T.T)

Imizu watched his guild members before taking off in a completely different direction, his icy hue scanned the area and he released a gruff groan. There was absolutely nothing in the city, and suddenly his horrid sense of direction had gotten him into a situation again. Not that he minded being by himself, but he figured he should ask the rest of the group if they came up the same. Of course his shortness didn't help that much, he could barely see over many of the abandoned vendor's carts that were scattered across the roads. Despite the fact the city was abandoned he couldn't help but noticed the houses and how they were all furnished, after breaking into several he confirmed someone lived here recently.

As their team split up Arya went her own way as well. She searched silently, gentle eyes scanning each alley which seemed to be empty. Eventually she just paused, she wondered if the other's had found anything... this wasn't what the request talked about. Sighing she placed her palms towards that ground and a wooden staff came from them, she then extended the staff using more wood so she above the city and oddly enough it seemed her friends had the same idea. But she didn't recognized some of the people gathered around Hana, landing upon a roof-top she watched from a distance before figuring out they were allies. She then formed platforms from her feet to move across the build's top and ended up only a roof-top away from the group, "Hello?" she called unsure of whether these people were those of which she could trust.

A bandage figure was camping in of of the buildings, taking a quick scope of some "cleaners" he figured there were two guys and two girls. "Easy" he whispered to himself after the quick scope he moved out of direct sight from the window I shouldn't move yet. he thought. until the signal i best just wait. Meanwhile another figure was lurking, but interested in a boy that seemed to completely wander off on his own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meliai felt a slightly frustrated at the task of searching through the earth. At first she thought that since the town was (supposed to be) abandoned she could figure out everyone's movements, but there are so many vibrations and footsteps that she lost track of Hana and the others. Meliai could however figure out that 1. out of the three people she came with, at least five other people are present. 2. if those extra people are enemies then maybe Hana could deal with them. 3. everyone is seeming to gather around an area so if it turns into a fight she will hear it. And lastly 4. Two people are still separate. Maybe Imizu and Arya? Whether that was the case Meliai uprooted her staff and started walking toward the two distant bodies.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lucas followed in pursuit of Grey Jr and Nashi. Sensing the quietness around him, Lucas decided it was in best interest to keep quiet as well. Lucas overheard parts of the conversation of what is to be assumed as members of the Lost Arc.

"I know right?" One member replied to the other. "But Master doesn't want us to leave yet, so just listen to him." The hunter said grouchily to the other.

Lucas whispered to the crouching members of Fairy Tail. "Should we pounce them when we can?" The celestial mage asked, pulling out one of the Golden Gate keys in preparation for a possible battle.
----------------------------------
"Wyvern Scale it is!" Lauren claimed as the other two chirped in on the job, seeing as the Wyvern Scale would be the best choice. It was a huge pay, but to split it to a thee-way, it's just a decent pay for all three mages. "Where's the closest Wyvern near us?" Lauren asked herself, not knowing to go to which range to collect Wyvern Scaled.

Grey (Jr) looked back at Lucas, and said, "No, I think we should find out more of their plans before we make any rash decisions. You got that, Nashi?"

Nashi looked angrily at Grey (Jr), and then mumbled, "Fine."

The treasure hunter sighed, and then said, "I guess you're right. But..." The treasure then looked behind himself, to where the Fairy Tail mages were hiding, and exclaimed, "But I think we should deal with these intruders first!"

Grey (Jr) scowled, and then mumbled, "Well, there goes my plan." Grey (Jr) then jumped out of hiding, and then exclaimed, "How did you figure us out!?"

The treasure hunter smirked back at Grey (Jr), and said, "Your little girlfriend caused such a ruckus, it would be impossible not to hear her from a mile away."

Grey (Jr) grew angry, and exclaimed, "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" He then looked back at Nashi, and said, "But, figures."

Nashi slammed her fists together, and exclaimed, "I don't care. I've been itching to have a good fight all day!"

The treasure hunter growled, and then said, "You don't dare underestimate us treasure hunters! Come on, guys!" And like that, the treasure hunters in the room charged the four mages.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lucas rolled his eyes at his sister's incompetence yet again. With a gold key in hand, Lucas immediately chanted. "Gate of the Maiden, I open thee! Virgo!" A woman appeared along with a dazzling gleam of light. Short lavender hair, leather clothing and a whip in hand, Virgo glinted with a smirk. "Punishment Time!" With a slash of her Fleuve d'étoiles, it gleamed a bright blue with yellow streaks and aimed directly at one of the hunters.

"Argh!" One of the few men exclaimed as he fell down onto the ground.

"Spica Hole!" Virgo exclaimed in glee as she dishes out the punishment to her enemies. With a snap of her fingers, holes appeared in front of the men, hopefully making them fall within the pits.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon, dumbfounded, facepalmed very hard. So hard, in fact, that it left a mark. "Sorry! I didnt know you were Rea. I'm from Fairy Tail, too. I'm Draxon, but I don't know how I should be ranked as a wizard. Hey, how come you didn't recognize me? I couldn't tell who you were because of your hood and sorry for talking so much. I'm not usually like this but when it's just you and a stranger you have to be cautious... damn it. I did it again didn't I? I'll just shut up and let the others tell you cuz I have no idea what's going on either," he replied. He started heading down and didn't speak any more words.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Rea watched Draxon with mild amusement as he babbled on, taking the time to free her hair from her cloak. She followed after him silently, focusing her thoughts on what might have happened to this city. Was anybody hurt? That was her main concern. In her eyes, if people were hurt, she had already failed the job.

Hana frowned as she turned another corner. She could've sworn this was where she'd left the others. Had she taken a wrong turn? Was she lost? "Karsi, I don't mean to alarm you, but I have no idea where we are."

He sighed as he heard Hana's words. "It's fine, we'll find them eventually.. Let's get on the roof, we'll have a better chance if we search them from above" Karsi said, as he prepared to jump. With his Requip magic, he materialized a set of light-armor on himself, so that he would be not only faster but also lighter. Then, he jumped on top of the nearest building he could find, and started inspect the area.
He saw Draxon and a girl, and started waving his hands to get their attention.

Meliai continued her pursuit of where she think Arya and imizu went when she spotted someone through a corner. Hana. She started to walk towards the guild member when she spotted that there was a presence atop of a nearby building. Melia hides behind a building and uses her magic to create a very small tree from where she thinks Hana was. When Meliai thinks the plant is only big enough to get Hana's attention only she tilts the mini-tree to point it to her discretion, hoping that hana would get her message.

In order to create a new villain, will I have to fill out any forms?)

Arya watched her team-mates before deciding to drop down and make sure they were alright. But suddenly before she could move a force brought her inward and she couldn't even scream before she was enveloped with a shadow.

Imizu huffed irritably, "Whatever, if those kids wont show up than I'll just complete this mission without them." he muttered. He got an eeirie feeling that someone was watching him and his sensitive senses caused him to look behind him.

(Not much of a post... sorry I'm in a hurry)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon left the building and waved back at Karsi. "Don't worry, the hooded figure was just Rea from the guild," he shouted. He sat down on the ground and rested his chin on his hand. "Why did I talk so much? Well at least I didn't attack her. I just wish I wasn't made fun of for being out of character," he thought with annoyance. He sighed and stood back up. "Hey, do you know where the others are? I want to get back to the guild," he said.

Shiro smiled brightly, happy to have come to a conclusion about the job. He didn't know a whole ton about Wy was starting to really need more cash, so any income was happily accepted at this point. This also seemed to be the more exciting job, so he was totally down. He pondered Lauren's question on the nearest location of the large draconian beasts - and after a few short moments of thought he had spoken up.

"Ah! I believe there are a couple said to be found within Mt. Hakobe. Wanna try searching there?" The boy offered.

Although Mt. Hakobe seemed to always be the place with the dangerous encounters and monsters, he enjoyed the cold - and Blizzardverns, winter-attributed Wyverns, were a bit more rare than the casual kind found within forests. So hopefully the job requester would be willing to cough up a bit more pay when they are shown the more unique scale. He would, however, run to his nearby apartment to grab a few of his utilities to aid the trip, so he was prepared to upon hearing the thoughts of his two newly found companions for the job.

Most of the treasure hunters in the room fill in Virgo's holes, but some of them dodged the Celestial Spirit's attack with their magical weapons and aimed towards all the the Fairy Tail mages.

Nashi smirked, and jumped right next to some of the treasure hunters. "Sun Dragon Iron Fists!" Nashi exclaimed as she attacked some of the hunters. Some of them were hit by the attack, but some of them blocked the attack with their weapons. Woah! These treasure hunters are tougher than they look.... I LIKE IT! Nashi then continued with her attacks.

Grey (Jr) readied his attack, dodging many of the treasure hunter's attacks. "Water Make: Giant Blade!" Grey (Jr) exclaimed, as he formed a huge sword made of water. He started slashing away at some treasure hunters, but one hunter's weapon in particular clashed against Grey (Jr)'s sword. They then begun clashing their weapons, each blow causing the room to shake.

Aspen stayed in a corner, many treasure hunters cornering him. "What are you going to do now, kid?" asked one of the treasure hunters, menacingly. Aspen just stared at the hunters, not saying anything. The hunter then got frustrated, and tried to stab Aspen. Aspen had the weapon sticking right through him, but it didn't seem to faze him. Aspen then finally mustered, "I'm not like my brother, and Nashi, I don't really like fighting. But, you and your friends have hurt this town way too much. Snow Nebula!" Aspen then threw out his arms, and out came a blizzard of snow which blew all the treasure hunters against a wall.

All of the remaining treasure hunters kept continuing their attacks, showing no mercy.

Arya kicked her feet in a struggle but the large shadow figure, which seemed to make a fist, kept it's grip. "Wood make wedge!" she yelled as a large wooden platform sprouted from the ground and pried the fist open. Well actually it seemed that the fist had opened on it's own, she couldn't recognize where she was, most likely under ground and her vision was slightly blurred do to the fast transportation of the shadow. The suddenly a figure stepped out from behind her, unknown that the figure was hiding in her shadow she gasped and turned around only to see it had disappeared again. Then the man came up a good distance from her, he seemed to be a young adult with a slender build although a cloak was covering his body and a hood shaded his face. "Wood make cage!" she quickly declared and out of her hands a large set of bars was shot at the man but a grin seemed to form across his hidden features, "Silly girl, you can't trap a shadow-" he chuckled.

Imizu groaned as he pushed out a chair and sat in it, not like anyone was gonna stop him because the house was abandoned. Then suddenly a voice made him jumped- "What are you doing here sonny?" asked an elderly woman who came around the corner, then from the other side of the house a large man appeared and a small child. Imizu narrowed his eyes, they weren't here before were they? He took a step backwards before hearing the growling of a dog behind him, he would have believed it if it were not for his advanced hearing of which he heard another magician running away. "Water God's Bellow!" he growled before a incredible force of tinted black water spewed from his screaming mouth and shot at the wall- he had planned on flooding the house to see how these people would react, but instead his blast shot right through the wall before and the house came crumbling downwards. From under the rubble Imizu managed to push himself upwards yet he could still barely see in the cloud of dust that had enveloped that street.

Meliai was worried that her signal did not reach and tried to peer over back to Hana. But when she slowly inched back a POP! all of sudden launched her backwards. This isn't good. She thought. He must've spotted me. Then another blast seemingly out of nowhere smacked her hard in the face. In a state of panic she sprinted in the opposite direction and dashed into a boarded empty house. Now covered in a more wooden surrounding she calmed a bit and placed her foot into the floorboards. What happened she thought. Her foot started to merge with the floorboards and began searching out how the enemy was attacking and where everyone else was.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon realized he would reach the guild faster if he found the others himself. Luckily, it wasn't as hard as he thought. As soon as Draxon heard the noise of destruction, he grinned. "Looks like I found another guild member faster than I expected," he thought. He jumped and saw a destroyed house. He landed near the building and saw Imizu. "Hey there. I'm not your enemy, so don't worry. So what is going on?" he asked.

Arya huffed as she stomped a foot, "A shadow? No. But a human?" Arya scoffed as the wooden trail caught hold of the man's foot yet it seemed he didn't even try to evade the attack. He shifted before disappearing into what seemed the floor and coming up behind Arya who felt his hot breath on her neck, "Who are you?' she whisper yet she didn't get a response. A burst of wind slaughtered her attempted surprised attack of wooden spiked and although she couldn't see she could feel the shadow's behind her, then suddenly a shove sent her across the room and laying on the floor. This fight seemed so one sided, Arya clenched her fist but was unable to stand and as if she weren't already exhausted the mysterious figure added a tight shadowy blanket on top of Arya which she couldn't manage to lift.
"Pathetic." he scoffed, "There was a time, when I would have worried about the arrival of Fairytail." he chuckled before sinking once again into the darkness and leaving Arya to herself as he sought out his next victims.

Imizu rubbed some of the dirt from his face and out of his ruffled hair before coughing, he narrowed his gaze on a new figure. Even if he wanted to attack with the extra weight of the rubble he knew he wouldn't be fast enough. Pushing away from the pile using a short blast of water to propel himself free of the trash's grasp he know stood, half covered in dust and scowling. His icy gaze barely even focused on the older male before he shrugged, "Shut up. I don't care who you are- if you were my enemy I wouldn't be standing right now." he pointed out with a scoff. As much as he hated to admit it he had been tricked, and the thought of it made him turn red with anger- "Some damn wizard is using illusion magic against me." he then paused to correct himself, "us. I think we're all being targeted." he muttered while blinking out the reaming dust that stung his eyes.

For a second Meliai was not being blasted and was able to think. Any footprints near her were gone. Whoever was attacking her seems to spend most of their time either high up or away from the ground. That means they have to have high mobility or air magic to keep attacking. But another message from far away was much more alarming. On the ground was the silhouette Arya exhausted and struggling on the floor. With extreme urgency, Meliai merged with the ground completely and traveled through the ground with ferocious speed to where Arya's body was. When she got to the same room Meliai ruptured out of the ground with all but her legs still stuck to the ground. "Damn, too much magic use." She tried to pull her legs out of the ground but they were firmly rooted in place. Meliai tried to make sense of the dimly lit room, but it seemed much darker than it should have been. "Arya" she shouted in the dark "Where are you?"