• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail RP

Nashi humphed, and said, "Dang it, Lucas! I wanted to beat those guys up! But you're right, we have to go quickly!"

But before Nashi could go any further, there was a loud noise coming from the other side of town. Nashi then turned back to see giant spikes made out of....water? Oh, no. It can't be!

Nashi then started running towards the spikes, only to see, none other than, Grey (Jr) and Aspen. She glared at Grey (Jr), and exclaimed, "What the hell! I thought you said you weren't going to come with us! Are you planning on taking the reward for yourself!?"

Grey (Jr) sighed, and then said, "It looks like the mission was posted twice on the request board, and Aspen had chosen it."

Nashi then said, "Alright, whatever you say. Say, what the hell did you guys just do?"

Grey (Jr) responded with, "We found some of those treasure hunters, and beat them to a pulp. Apparently their called 'The Lost Arc Guild', but that's all they told me. What about you two?"

Last edited:
A train had pulled into Magnolia's train station. From the train, a girl in a black leather jacket departed, her hands in her pockets. The people around her paid her no mind. As far as they knew, after all, she was like everyone else. Naomi thought she saw a couple people glance at her Guild emblem, so maybe not everyone figured she was the same as everyone else. The girl pulled one hand out of her pocket and looked at the two rings on it. Both had gold bands, but the adornements on the rings were different. One was a swirl of grey and blue, while the other was a swirl of orange and yellow. Her Storm and Fire rings, respectively. They were very effective. She removed her other hand to look at her third ring. Like the others, it had a gold band. The adornment on this one was a crystal-like color. Her Wind ring. Naomi smiled at the memory of collecting her different rings. She had been walking the entire way, and finally came back to Fairy Tail. Naomi opened the doors, hoping to slide in unnoticed.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lucas followed Serafine to the source of the water magic, Grey Jr.. Conveniently, they had chosen the same request. Looks like multiple requests did come through after all. "Basically the same thing, not much information." Lucas said to the Fullbuster twins. There isn't a lead for this at all." Lucas began pondering for a bit. An idea popped into his head. He pulled out one of his silver keys. "Gate of the Giant Eagle, I open thee! Aquilla!" A giant red hawk with black horns and white feathers sticking out of its body appeared. "Aquilla, I need you to scout the area for a possible guild building." Aquilla gave a screech before getting an aerial view. "As for us, Grey, did you possibly see their guild mark? We can scout for more of their members if we know their guild mark."

Grey (Jr) looked at Lucas, and said, "Yeah, I did get a look at their mark. It basically looks like a temple."

Nashi smirked at Lucas, and then said, "I see what you're doing, bro. We use your spirit to find more of them, and then we kick their asses to a pulp!"

Grey (Jr) then said, "Oh, please. We have to think more strategically than that."

Nashi then slammed her head unto Grey (Jr)'s, and said, "How about I beat your ass to a pulp!"

Grey (Jr) glared back, and said, "I'd like to see you try, you fire-breathing gecko!"

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Can you guys get any more louder. We'll draw attention to ourselves. The last thing that we need is to be ambushed by the guild." Right as Lucas had said that, a bunch of people, with the same guild mark Grey had described, had appeared out of no where. Most likely due to the two obnoxious teens that had to fight all the time. "Looks like we've got company." Lucas said aloud and began attacking the hunters. He wasn't used to summoning two spirits yet, it was safer to conserve his magic to. He began to attack using hand-to-hand combat, all thanks to Miss Yukino, a good friend of his mother. She taught him how to fight using martial arts and not having to rely on his spirits all the time.

"Alright," Nashi said as she slammed her fists together, "Looks like I'm going I'm going to be fighting earlier than I thought!" Nashi then ran up to some of the treasure hunters, and kicked two of the into each other using "Sun Dragon Crushing Talons".

Grey (Jr) sighed, and said, "This is all your fault, Nashi. Why am I always the one fixing your problems?" He then used one of his spells "Water Make: Giant Fist" and slammed multiple treasure hunters.

Aspen mustered up some courage, and said, "I'll help you, onii-san!" Aspen then used "Raging Blizzard" which also hit many treasure hunters.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lucas was fighting the hunters until Aquilla suddenly swooped down and attack an enemy in front of Lucas. "Did you find the guild?" The giant eagle nodded and flew off to the general direction of the guild. "Guys! My spirit found the guild! Let's move!" Lucas said as he was chasing Aquilla. Unfortunately, there were some hunters who still tried to stop them. Lucas either narrowly dodged them or beat them up while he was chasing Aquilla to the Lost Arc guild.

Nashi, Aspen, and Grey (Jr) then started chasing Lucas towards the treasure hunter guild, each taking down random hunters on the way.

Nashi then said, "Hey, Lucas. What do you plan we do as soon as we get to the treasure hunting guild?"

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lucas yelled behind him to respond to his sister's question. "We'll plan when we get there." Lucas said as he slipped in between two hunters. "Right now, we have its location. Better to scout out first." Lucas said. Soon the group was out of the town and into the forest. "What? The guild isn't within the town?" Aquila gave another screech and landed on a forest branch, distances away from the guild. Clearly, it belonged to Lost Arc as it had the guild mark Grey Jr described before.

Cassandra smiled "well I haven't talked about that in a long time" Cassandra said as she thought to herself "Well it was about six years ago, I was studying under one of Fiores best scholars, I was inordinately intelegent and had easily surpassed even the best teachers at my school, I was living my dream until my 13th birthday, a demon by the name of Zagam had escaped hell and began to wreak terror and destruction on my home city" Cassandra squeezed her fist tightly before continuing to speak "I knew that none of the mages in my town could take him down so I aproached him and asked if he would consider making a deal, he thought for a second and then said that he would agree to give me something that could defeat him in exchange for my inhuman intelligence, I accepted" Cassandra's voice began to shrink "when I accepted a bright light came from me and in my hand appeared a silver gun with a single bullet, then all I can remember after that was the demon on the ground at my feat then I had this urge like something was trying to escape me, I bent down to touch the demon and suddenly it turned into a purple light which then came to me and that was that I eventually found out that I had used take over magic and then I learnt how I could control it until I could fully transform into the demon" Cassandra said as she went back to normal "well I think I talked for a bit to long there" Cassandra said as she looked around to see that a lot of people had left the guild hall "well enough about me how have you been lately and how are your pearents?" Cassandra asked

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"My parents?" Lauren asked Cassandra. "Well there's my father, Laxus, but he is just doing some regular old guild master work. Probably even stressed out. And my mom, well she still works as a pin-up model here and there for Sorcerer Weekly, but usually she's out on missions with Uncle Elfman and Aunt Lisanna. Thus that leaves me by myself majority of the time. But by now it's quite normal." Lauren sat in silence not much to talk about with Cassandra as they were merely only acquaintances and not close and the best of friends yet. "Hey. You interested in taking on a mission? There still a couple of missions on the request board left." Lauren suggested the two do.

"Oh boy, a mission with you two lovely ladies? Yes please!" A voice of a sly young man could be heard from the entrance of the Fairy Tail guild hall doors - as if on perfect timing.

It was none other than Shiro Hiraga, the energetic, and yet dreadfully overbearing flirt of the Guild. The ashy blonde teenager began walking up to the request board, his celestial keys jingling on their ring at his side. Eventually he made it up to Cassandra and Lauren - Lauren of who he didn't know entirely well - but that didn't stop him from flashing her a charming smile.

"How are you two? It's been a while." Shiro spoke, throwing an arm around Cassandra. Admittedly, he had been a bit lazy the past couple of days and hadn't come in to do any jobs. He looked upon the request board, and then turned back to the two girls, both of who were a couple years older than himself.

"If its a mission you're doing, please allow me to tag along! I need the work, and I believe it would be fun! What do you say?" He asked, obviously not letting his younger age interrupt his confidence displayed before the two of his guild-mates.

Arya skipped to a place beside Imizu as she called Maliai over to their small huddle. She was excited to be honest, it would be her first team mission with more than people. "So... are we taking the wagon?" she asked referring to Maliai's offer of her aunt's vehicle.
Imizu seemed agitated by the way that his guild-members gathered around him, he handed the map to Arya before ducking under her arm to escape the crowd. He reached his hands behind his head in a stretch and shrugged, "Yeah whatever... but we're leaving it in another nearby to walk the rest of the way, I want to go in stealthy." it felt strange describing his plan to others. "And if any of you have a problem with that... I don't care." he growled the last part before glaring back at the group.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Someone's grumpy today... Hana frowned as she glanced over at Imizu. But she wasn't in the mood for arguing today. She looked back to the map in Arya's hands, trying to figure out how far away this place was.

"It would definitely be easiest to take your aunt's wagon, Meliai." She said finally, looking over at her Guildmate.​

Cassandra smiled at Lauren "that sounds like a great idea" Lauren said before turning to Shiro "ah there you are I was wondering why you haven't been here all day" Cassandrasaid before standing up and pushing Shiro off of her "never do that again" Cassandra said as she walked over to the quest board "you can come if Lauren allows it but if you do come if I catch you trying to hit on me or Lauren there will be consequences" Cassandra added in a serious tone

Imizu's blue gaze narrowed before he shook his head and began walking slowly forward."Well hurry up, standing there looking over each other's shoulders isn't gonna help." he called over his shoulder as he was already out the door.. With the older mages back, the guild was getting a little crowded anyways. Imizu read the flyer between his fingers, he wondered why so much money would be offered for a simple gang-bust- but he didn't really care, so long as he ended up with the reward.
Arya nodded, "I don't mind driving." she offered with a smile. "Maybe when we're done we can even stay at Hargeon for a bit!" she grinned, she loved the beach. At hearing Imizu she huffed, he was so impatient as she quickened her pace to keep up with the boy she formed a small wooden ball in her hand, she formed these balls for offensive measures as well as a simple way to deal with stress or excitement.

Grey (Jr) looked on at the guild. "Alright," he said, "We have to make a plan before we enter that guild. We have no idea what they might be plotting, so we'll need to have our guards up."

Nashi walked passed Grey (Jr), and said, "There's no need to make a plan. All we have to do is beat them up till they give up, and make them tell us their plans."

Grey (Jr) sighed, and then said, "It isn't that easy, Nashi. We need to...."

But before Grey (Jr) could finish, Nashi went running into the guild.

God dammit! Grey (Jr) thought, Why can't she ever go through with a plan!? Grey (Jr) then looked back at Lucas, and asked, "Should we follow her?"

Last edited:

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Hana rolled her eyes but didn't object, taking her keyring from her belt and counting her few keys as she followed after Imizu and Arya. She wondered how this mission would go; whether it would be successful and if so, how hard would it be? ...And how many things would end up destroyed because of it?​

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"So much for plans." Lucas mumbled at his sister's incompetence. Lucas turned to Grey Jr. "Yeah, we should." Right as Lucas said that, he ran after his sister towards the guild hall. "Aquilla you may go!" The eagle gave out a screech before disappearing. Saving up magic is probably the smart thing to do right now. Although treasure hunter guilds don't use magic, they don't know what plans and materials they may have to counter back.
---------------
Lauren gave a shrug. "Sure why not. The more the merrier." Lauren said to Cassandra. "Alright you're in." Lauren said to Shiro as she made her way towards the request board. She wanted to do an S-Class mission, but it was probably safer for the two under her to take a regular mission. Two missions caught her eye though. "How about one of these two?" Lauren asked both Cassandra and Shiro. She held up one that says "Sea Creature Rampage" while the other says "Collect Wyvern Scales"

Grey (Jr) and Aspen ran after Lucas and Nashi.

Dammit! I wish Nashi didn't come along! She's making this mission worse than it should be!
Grey (Jr) thought.

After some running, Grey (Jr) finally caught up with Nashi, but there was something different about her. Nashi was standing near the edge of a wall, standing like she was listening in on a conversation. Grey (Jr) went up to her, and asked, "Hey, what's going on?" Serafine quickly put her finger on Grey (Jr)'s mouth, and signaled him to look over the wall.

Grey (Jr) looked over the wall, and noticed a bunch of guys standing near a table. One of them spoke out, "What gives! This town is completely useless! There isn't any treasure! And all of the townsfolk are getting boring. We should just leave. All of those rumors of the 'hidden treasure hiding within this town' must've just been lies."

Cassandra look at at the quests "don't think we could handle an S-class one huh" Cassandra said before letting out a smile "your probably right but you'll have to take me on one sometime" Cassandra added "umm I don't know how about the Wyvern scales, don't want you to beat the sea creature in one shot do we now" Cassandra said with a smile "what do you think Shiro?"

At arriving at a wagon Imizu looked it over before huffing, it seemed kinda small fro 4 people. With a shrug he looked back to see is Arya really was driving like she had earlier offered. He looked down at Hana's keys with a shrug, he never really understood Celestial mag magic. Arya smiled before attaching the SE-Plug to her arm and looking forwards, "You guys ready?" she asked causing Imizu to roll his eyes.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
"Ready as I'll ever be!" Hana grinned, putting her keyring back on her belt and climbing into the wagon. As she waited, her thoughts wandered and she began another one of her weird habits. She lay her sword across her lap and began tracing the designs on the hilt and blade, muttering something unintelligible that would probably make everyone who saw her like this think she was crazy.​

Meliai kind of crawls over the horse in an awkward fashion. It is clear she does not know how to ride a horse. "Alright. Lets be on our way." she slaps the horse a little too hard and when the horse jerks into motion she almost falls over. "Be sure to say the directions in advance, i know my aunt needs time to properly steer this thing." Meliai already felt herself sliding off the horse but tries to remain relaxed.

Sorry I got the vehicles mixed up, it's a horse drawn cart correct? In that case Arya is also in the back.)
His inability to read a map really held him back in times like this, "You navigate!" he shoved the paper at Arya who gladly took it. Arya looked over the map before smiling, as the horses started she began giving out directions and Imizu just sat looking at his feet. Occasionally the boy would look up with a distainful glqare but otherwise his focus remained on the wooden floor.

Shiro examined both of the job requests before him, reading their descriptions - mainly looking over their highest pay reward. After a while of consideration, he snapped his fingers and smiled at the two girls before him.

"What do you guys think about the Wyvern Scales? That one sounds fun enough, and I'm sure I could get in some more combat and cooperation practice with my spirits." The blonde spoke.

He was happy to finally have another working opportunity after his small break - because bills and such were piling up on the teen who had jumped the gun on moving out on his own. Shiro also admittedly needed much more magical practice. He was trying to currently pick up spells that could help him be more useful outside of summoning his spirits, but hadn't prevailed to much. The posibility of combatting creatures such as Wyvern would surely help him advance in his magical energy control - even if only a little bit.

He also figured that if the three had decided to take the job defeating a sea creature, that he would eventually have to summon Aquarius to be useful...and it wasn't a day on their contract that she could be summoned - so he decided it'd be in his best interest to avoid that situation.

Meliai thought that dragon slayers were the ones who had transport problems, but to her the horse was a nightmare. The steer was either a slow turn or violent whip around while each hill was its own private battle to climb up, and most importantly Meliai had no idea where she was going. She never actually looked at the location and was helpless on where to go if it wasn't not for Arya. After a long tussling trip Meliai spots a somewhat distant set of buildings. "Is...That...it?" she says huffing as if she ran instead of horse riding.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Hana looked up as Meliai spoke, poking her head out of the wagon and looking ahead. She squinted to try and see it better. "I think that's it." She couldn't be sure though, since she'd already completely forgotten where they were going. She knew what the mission was, but not where. Not that she'd admit that.​

Arya looked down at her map several times before nodding with a grin, "Yup, right ahead!" she smiled. She poked her head out beside Hana's and gasped at the city, not that she had never seen it- but she was so excited. Suddenly though a growl cut through her happy mumbles-
"We get off here." Imizu growled before jumping off the back of the wagon before the vehicle had even stopped. He then eyed the distant city and looked at the flyer before ripping it into several pieces and forming a pool in his palm of which the shreds disintegrated inside.

"Ok, uggh.." Meliai was happy that they finally reached their destination and most importantly they can stop riding for a while. When they got a little closer to the outskirts of the city Meliai halts the horse's movements which immediately caused her to topple over. "Alright guys well walk from here" said Meliai trying to play it off. "If were dealing with tough terrorists its best not give them any idea where came from." She forms a little tree as a post to tie the horse and begins walking towards the city. "Also when we get there we should split up and find out any information on who the attackers are. You should probably tell Imizu about this just so he doesn't get mad that we didn't tell him my plan"

Anyone can play as any of the bandits/ add onto the plot of the mission so long as we all agree on the idea first.)

Arya giggled at Meliai's struggled and attempt to play off her fall, she then stepped off the Wagon and stretched. She listened to the plan before grinning with a nod, "We should have a signal in case anyone get's in trouble." she added eagerly.
Imizu watched the wagon travel a bit more and rolled his eyes, a lizard crossed his path causing him to glare at it before huffing and shooting a squirt of his tinted water at it causing the reptile to scurry away. By the time he caught up the others they had finished discussing their plans. "Wipe those expressions of relief from your faces, this mission is far from over." he growled briefly before looking up. His bright gaze traveled to the sky before returning to his 'team'.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Hana stepped out of the wagon and stretched before looking around. She listened with mild amusement to Imizu's obvious hatred of everything happening right now, and took note of how her other companions acted. "Arya's right. About the signal. Can't count the amount of times I was on a mission with no way of knowing that my partner was in danger." Her gaze was constantly moving, but she found it glancing to Imizu more often than not. She frowned thoughtfully as he shot at a lizard before finally tearing her eyes away and focusing on the task at hand.​

Arya smiled at her partner's agreement, but since they all had different magics she wasn't sure what the signal would be. Then suddenly Imizu decided for them, "I'm sure if you scream loud enough you''l attract somebody's attention." he muttered. He cracked his knuckles before looking back at the group and releasing a sigh, he then walked towards the city. He didn't care whether or not the others were ready, dragging his feet across the solid dirt ground he bit his lip in thought. What if somebody else did get caught, would he really have to go back for them? Shaking his head free of the thoughts he quickened his pace and soon arrived at the paved, concrete city which seemed rather quiet.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Hana followed after Imizu, swinging her sword around absent-mindedly and humming to herself. She was vaguely aware of them reaching the city, and almost unconsciously stopped walking, ceasing the song she'd been humming and adjusting her grip on her sword. She looked around, frowning. It was quiet. Too quiet. "Hello?" She called out, hoping the worst hadn't happened to this city. "Is anyone here?"

Karsi stood still, in the middle of the road.
"Oh just go alone Karsi, you'll be fine, really!" they said... yeah, as if...
He quickly inspected his surroundings. He was trying to not make it seem so obvious that he was lost. What a disgrace it would be, for a warrior to accept a request and not being able to carry it out.
But how could that be? He was sure that he was in the right place. Yet the city was clearly abandoned, wasn't it? There was an almost surreal silence, Karsi could almost hear his own heartbeats.

Then, all of a sudden, while he was still standing there cursing himself, he heard a familiar voice. There was no doubt! Even though he couldn't really tell who's voice that was, Karsi remembered hearing it a lot ever since he joined Fairy Tail.
Could it be? Was he saved?! Come, my hero! Show me the way! he thought, while running as fast as he could towards the voice.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Hana was about to give up when her oddly sensitive ears picked up something nearby. She turned in a slow circle, narrowing her eyes and listening closely. She could hear footsteps. Maybe the city wasn't abandoned after all! She shoved her sword through her belt and turned to her companions. "I heard someone! Over this way!"

Without waiting for their responses, she spun on her heel and took off towards the footsteps that were slowly growing louder. It sounded like whoever it was was running. Was something wrong? Had the bandits raided the city? What happened to all the people? She'd find out now, hopefully. Just around this corner...​

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon was heading back to the guild and decided to pass through a city. He was humming all relaxed, and then he heard something. He got perked up, since he thought this would've just been a regular walk through a quiet place. Then he thought,"Wait a second, this is a city. It should be loud, not quiet. Ugh, I'm so dumb. I should've been seeing if there were some criminals running amok or something. What's more stupid is that I didn't even care of how quiet it is. Guess I miss it too much that I enjoy the silence without realizing there even is silence." He heard something again and headed towards it. Then he saw human figures. "So there is- wait, what?" he began thinking. As he got closer he realized the people there were other members of Fairy Tail. Deciding to have a little fun and spook them, Draxon silently made his way to Hana and put his hand on her shoulder.

Meliai watched as Hana moved towards the sound of footsteps coming near them. She decided not to immediately follow but instead give distance in case it was some form of trap. To her surprise Meliai heard another pair of footsteps coming from a different location. Meliai roots her staff to the ground and and begins searching for any other ground movements.

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Up on the roof of one of the buildings, a cloaked figure stood, watching the ground below with cautious curiosity. Their gaze settled on the blue mark on the arm of a passing person. "Fairy Tail, huh?"

Hana stopped suddenly, feeling it jolt through her ankles, as something touched her shoulder. She took a second to catch her breath before slowly turning around, resting her hand on the hilt of her sword. For a moment she didn't recognise them, but then it clicked and she let out a sigh of relief. "Draxon, don't do that." She frowned, looking up at the Guild member who was a full foot taller than her!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Draxon grinned as Hana was frowned. "Sorry, but I have to enjoy myself every once in a while. Which, was what I was doing right now. Anyways, what the heck are you doing here?" he asked as he pulled his hand back to his side. He felt another presence nearby but didn't know where, so for now he was just being alert. If there was trouble, Draxon would try to take care of it.