• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fairy Tail RP Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The Kingdom of Fiore; a neutral country of 17 million people; a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there every day. It is an integral part of people's lives.

And there are those who use magic as their occupation. Those people are referred to as wizards. The wizards belong to various guilds, and perform jobs on commission. There are a large number of guilds within the country.

And in a certain city there lies a certain guild. A guild from which various legends were once born. Or rather, will continue to be born long into the future.

And its name is... Fairy Tail!

OK, first off I want to note that most of this wasn't typed by me. I asked @SamCats if she would let me make a roleplay like her and she said she didn't mind. Pretty much most of this writing was by her. Also here's the link to the RP: https://pokecharms.com/threads/fairy-tail-rp.17829

OC Form
Name:
Appearance:
Guild Mark (colour and location):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Love Interest:
Magic (only one type; Celestial Keys go here):
RP Example:
Questions:
Other:

Characters

Guild Master

Laxus Dreyar

S-Class Wizards

(S-Class must be earned in this roleplay. If your character wishes to be an S-Class wizard, let me know so that I can start to plan things out)
Lauren Dreyar // Thunder Devil Slayer/Take Over: Satan Soul // @Crims0n

Wizards
My Character:
Name: Draxon Eminy (eh-mih-nie)
Appearance: Golden eyes; Mildly tall; Black hair; White Bandanna over mouth; Gray cloak with ragged edges; Black hunter suit; Two daggers
Guild Mark (colour and location): Black; On back of neck
Personality: Draxon is the silent type and though he may sometimes seem strict, he's usually laid back. He doesn't mind insults, but will gladly accept a fight. He likes for battles to end quickly, but is still focused. He doesn't like to talk about his past.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Love Interest: N/A
Magic (only one type; Celestial Keys go here): Command T
RP Example: (Draxon may not like to talk about past but I do! Lol) Draxon was only 7 when he saw his house burn right in front of his eyes. His parents died in the fire saving him. He felt a presence nearby and immediately looked turned around. There, he saw his parents' murderer. "Burn in hell," is all he muttered. The murderer laughed as he looked at the child in front of him. "I didn't know you were a fortune teller of your own future!" the murderer yelled. Then, Draxon's powers awakened. He turned the murderer to a small being and grabbed him. Noticing a dagger of the murderer nearby, he grabbed it with his other hand. He made the murderer suffer before he threw him to the fire. Draxon then had no home, no family, nothing. He remembered of the guild his grandparents told him so much about. Fairy Tail.
Questions: N/A
Other: N/A

@SS-I Never's Characters:

Name: Nashi Dragneel
Appearance: (I'll show it later)
Guild Mark (colour and location): Scarlet, Right Hand
Personality: Just like her father, she is rambunctious, and likes to take risks. She loves fighting more than anything, and especially loves it when she fights strong opponents. She might have her rowdy side, but unlike her father she knows when she has to be serious. She takes pride in her guild and it's members, and does everything in her power to make everyone happy.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Love Interest: None at the moment
Magic: Sun Dragon Slayer
RP Example:
"Woo-hoo! I'm back everbody! Did I miss anything?" A voice exclaimed from afar. But who does that voice belong to? Why, it belongs to none other than that of Nashi. She finally came back from a mission, and was ready to finally relax.

But....there was something Nashi had to do. Something really important....
SHE HAD TO EAT!

Nashi quickly ran up to guild's bar, and wasted all of her money on food. "Ah, this is so good," Nashi said as she chowed down on her meal. But then....(go to next character bio)

Other: Daughter of Natsu and Lucy, and is Grey (Jr)'s rival
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Grey Fullbuster (Junior)
Guild Mark (colour and location): Dark Blue, Left Upper Chest
Personality: He is calm and reserved, and doesn't want to fight for a resolution. But...if something annoys him way too much, then he loses control, and his calm personality goes away.
Magic: Water Make: Magic
RP Example:
"Are you seriously spending all your reward money on food?" another voice said. The voice belonged to Grey (Jr).

Nashi glared at Grey (Jr), and said, "What's it matter to you, Grey? It's my money. I think I can do whatever I want with it!"

Grey (Jr) looked away, and then said, "Humph, It's childish. Try spending your money more wisely."

Nashi got up, and smashed her head against Grey (Jr)'s head. She then said, "Oh, so I'm childish? Then why don't you tell me that to my face!?"

Grey (Jr) glared at Nashi, and said, "I don't have time to fight you."

"Oh, really? Or is it because you're scared of losing against me?" Nashi smirked.

Grey (Jr) sighed, and then said, "You're on."

And like that, the fight between the two mages begun. They begun lunging fire and water attacks at one another. Destroying parts of the guild in the rampage. (.... Go to next character for more)

Other: Son of Grey and Juvia, Nashi's rival, and twin brother to Aspen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Aspen Fullbuster
Guild Mark (colour and location): Light Blue, Right Upper Chest
Personality: Aspen is really shy, and doesn't like conflict. Even though he's shy, he still tries to cheer on his brother, or whoever's side he's on. There are times however, when he let's everything loose, and he goes berserk. In his berserk mode, he attacks whatever made him go berserk. He gets extremely shy when he is around those who he is attracted to.
Magic: Snow Maagic
RP Example:
"G-Go Grey! I know y-you can d-do it!" A voice shouted from a distance. It was Aspen, trying his best to cheer on his brother.

Grey (Jr) looked at him, and smiled. "I will! Don't you worry!" But then Grey (Jr) was punched straight in the face with Nashi's Sun Dragon Slayer Iron Fist.

"Don't let your guard down in a battle!" Nashi exclaimed.

"Don't have to tell me twice," Grey (Jr) muttered.

And like that, Grey (Jr) and Nashi clashed fists once more.

But then [Grey or Natsu] stopped there clash with his bare hands. "Alright, alright. (Natsu Response): Why didn't you guys were going to spar!? I would've loved to join! (Grey Response): Calm down, before the guild just becomes rubble."

Grey (Jr) and Nashi looked down, and they both said in unison, "Sorry." Nashi then muttered, "I still won, though." Grey (Jr) glared at Nashi, and then said, "You wish!"

(Either Grey or Natsu): Looks like some things will never change in this guild.

And like that, everyone then had a merry time. Forgetting the chaos the two young mages had ensued.

Other: Son of Grey and Juvia, and twin brother to Grey (Jr)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Crims0n's Characters:

Name: Lucas Dragneel
Appearance: (Shall be draw by @SS-I Never)
Guild Mark (colour and location): Royal Blue; Left Shoulder
Personality: As the oldest sibling in the Dragneel family, he is obviously more mature than his younger sister Serafine. Complete opposite of his hot headed sister, he is more "grown-up" in many aspects. Taking his mother's strong-willed heart, and his father's courage, Lucas is a smart, caring, and daring may I add. Though, some downside aspects is that he could take things too seriously, whether that's fighting, or simply with a joke.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Love Interest: None as of right now
Magic (only one type; Celestial Keys go here): (I believe you did say that multiple people can have the same spirits) Celestial Spirit Magic - Eclipse Spirits: Virgo, Aries, Taurus Silver Spirits: Pegasus, Aquilla

RP Example: (Not Cannon of RP) Lucas had just entered the guild hall, only to see a ruckus had already ensued. Not caring for who started it and what not, Lucas padded over to the request board, starting off the day with a job. He found one that particularly caught his eye. It read: "Mages with Summoning Magic Needed!" It wasn't everyday that someone would request a specific type of mage for a request. Neither was it intriguing for a summoning mage. There wasn't really anything that could possibly require a Summoner specifically. Grabbing the request, Lucas went over to the mark to receive the mark of approval for the job. As soon as he got the approval, Lucas went on his way out the guild halls to begin packing and prepping for the request.

Questions:
Other:
Older Brother of Serafine Dragneel, Son of Lucy Heartfillia and Natsu Dragneel

-----------------

Slayers: I'm allowing one more god, demon, and dragon slayer and that's it.

Celestial Wizards: I'm allowing two more of these.
To keep things simple, you can roleplay your Celestial Spirits. Also, to make things fair, you are allowed to have a golden key even if someone else already has it. You just can't summon them at the same time as someone else is.

Name: Lauren Dreyar
Appearance: (undecided if drawn or not, if it won't be drawn, I'll describe)
Guild Mark (colour and location): Silver; Left Waist
Personality: She had gained the nice and docile composure of her mother while gaining the intensity and confident nature of her father. She has the strong will to protect her loved one, just as her mother did. She has that motherly feel towards everyone. Though, in battle, she does go serious and goes all out.
Love Interest: None as of rn
Magic (only one type; Celestial Keys go here): Thunder Devil/Demon Slayer (main); Take-Over: Satan Soul (rarely used though, just following the take over family line)
RP Example: I don't think I would need to do this again do I?
Questions:
Other:
Daughter of Laxus Dreyar and Mirajane Strauss

-----------------

Name: Lilac Strauss
Appearance: (undecided if drawn or not, if it won't be drawn, I'll describe)
Guild Mark (colour and location): Violet; Right Chest
Personality: Very sassy and confident from her mothers side. She doesn't take much from her father's side except for the fact the she used his variation of magic. She is very confident with herself always seeming herself better than other people, just like her mother of course.
Sexuality: Heterosexuals
Love Interest: None as of yet
Magic (only one type; Celestial Keys go here): Take-Over: Fairy Soul (Changeling, Driad, and Undine)
RP Example: I believe I don't have to do this again
Questions:
Other:
Daughter of Elfman Strauss and Evergreen

@Godjacob's Character:

Name: Devin Drayden
Appearance: Pale skin with black eyes, a scar across the bridge of his nose. Short, black spiky hair. Athletic, muscular build and of average height for his age. Wears a white t-shirt with a red scarf around his neck and black cargo pants with matching colored boots.
Personality: Quiet and anti-social, speaks rarely and is often mistaken for a mute. Is...socially awkward as he desires to break out of his shell, but due to past trauma and lack of experience in normal social settings makes it hard for him and he'll tend to chicken out.
Magic: 2nd Generation Rainbow Dragon Slayer (Able to generate fires of different colors along with all the usual properties of Dragon Slayers IE consume his element, fire, enhanced senses and motion sickness).
Backstory: A child, among many, taken and given Lacrima at a young age which resulted in his Rainbow Dragon Slayer powers. Was rescued by a masked mage and now desires to find and repay that mage as well as help others so nothing like what happened to him happens to anyone else.
Other: Is afraid of the dark.

@Sarah316's Character:

Name: Gale Redfox
Appearance: Short, spiky dark blue hair with red eyes and tanned skin. Skinny and tall. Wears a grey, sleeveless jacket with a grey-t shirt underneath and a pair of black pants. Wears glasses.
Personality: A book snob if you will who often corrects others on grammer and generally dislikes direct physical combat (Which puts him at odds with his father). Still has a soft spot for those close to him and will fight when he has to/is assigned to missions. All in all his refusal to fight actually stems from his own pacifist views rather than the front he puts on of being "above" fighting as an intellectual.
Magic: Steel-Make
Backstory: Son of Gajeel and Levy and one of the new generation members of Fairy Tail. Took a liking to literature from his mother's side and as such desired to be a great mage like them. However, this path was altered based on the horrors of fighting and strives to find a better path to resolving conflicts. Though this view may not mesh well with the reality of his path...
Other: TBD

@9012_dirt's Characters:

Appearance: Charlie holds a thin build, an almost frail figure with a scar across his chest, up his left thigh, and from his right hip stretching across to the left shoulder. Although's Charlie's skin is a sun-kissed, slightly tanned skin it is usually covered by his choice of clothing. Contrast to his dark skin Charlie's eye have a brilliant, bright pink coloring and his hair is an ashy-blonde shade with grey streaks. His hair isn't too long, reaching just about the top of his ears, yet it is always shaggy and deshelved.
Personality: Charlie's personality is hard to determine, one ca say he is shy or in a way he is just rude. He doesn't talk much and never expresses any kind of opinion out-loud, he answers questions with shrugs or soft nods and simply agrees with everyone. He is extremely attached t his dog but otherwise doesn't build bonds with anyone, however despite his lack of showing it, Charlie is grateful to Fairytail and would never stand by watching it be destroyed.
Magic: Arc of Embodiment
Backstory: Little is known of Charlie's backstory, all he remembers is being taught by a face he can't remember. When he was young he would create artificial friends but having spent little time around humans he had trouble with it and ended up creating Genrou who had stuck around. A member of Fairytail found him a when he was 12 and he ended up joining, but he refuses to talk to anyone or make friends.
Other: Is not mute, just doesn't talk.
Genrou: a dog which Charlie created himself as a child, is now his companion. Although the dog is constantly sucking off Charlie's life-force the boy has grown used to it. (Male Picardy spaniel).

Name:
Layri Tskia
Appearance: Despite being a rather small female, Layri has a strong build- with a muscular tone wrapped tightly in pale skin. Freckles dot across her cheeks and shoulders, which have a dark red tone matching her curly hair. Although it reaches her hips when down, Layri keeps her fluffy red hair kept in a messy bun atop her head. Layri's eyes hold a deep green tone, darkened as it reaches outward from the iris and several brown specs can be seen floating around her pupils.
Personality: Layri is an energetic and enthusiastic girl, she doesn't care about people's past or current actions and emphasizes on her judgement of one's intentions. She believes that everyone has good intentions, some people need help seeing it in themselves though- never the less, she knows that crime deserves punishment. She is an overall happy figure that tries to stay positive and can be thought of as rude at times do to her lack of filter while she asked questions of people's intentions.
Magic: Binding Magic, (Uses vine-like ropes)
Backstory: Layri always wanted to be a member of fairytail, she grew up in magnolia but her parents moved when she was very young. After a plague broke out in her town and over half the population died she fled with a group which soon broke up leaving her for herself, that's when she traveled back to magnolia and joined Fairytail.
Other: Has Acrophobia

@Sentorus67's Characters:
Name: Meliai Fraxer
Appearance: long, unkempt black hair, with somewhat of a pale complexion to her, she tends to hunch so people thinks shes shorter than she really is. she wears droopy brown robes and carries a wooden staff with her

Guild Mark: Green, Left eyelid
Personality: Meliai is a very self-interested person. Unless she finds a reason to help, she will always choose what is the most beneficial for her. She has a high interest in art and loves to talk about types of paintings and plant life. Her aunt runs a flower shop in which she occasionally helps with.
Sexuality: Asexual

Love Interest: N/A
Magic : Great Tree Ark

RP Example: Meliai tossed the last bouquet onto the wagon. "Careful with those, they are very delicate petunias" her aunt says, carrying a bag of food. "Our customers paid a high price for them". Meliai shrugs and grabs a bonsai tree from the wagon.
"Someone paid a high price for this?" she thought the tree looked cute, but not something you would wait a week to be delivered. Meliai hops onto the wagon while her aunt gets on top of the horse as they start their travel. As they enter through the forest path Meliai begins to dose off, thinking about her own private garden when she gets back home. At some point she felt the wagon comes to a halt and she woke up abruptly, only to try and doze off once again without checking why.
"Well hello there madam what do you have there" she heard some people talking to her aunt. Must be bandits she thought, but decided not to do anything in hopes they would just leave. "Come on. If you just give us a little a little something we will be on our way." this was another voice,but still Meliai tried to be willfully ignorant and not act. Then finally her aunt shouted loud enough for her to hear "Meliai, please, do something." This convinced Meliai to actually get out of the wagon while holding the bonsai with her. "Can you guys go away? It's just bunch of flowers so go and rob someone else." The remark seemed to anger the bandits as one pulls out a blade while the other prepared a lightning spell. Meliai holds up the bonsai tree.
"Auntie i don't think anyone will be mad if they didn't get this thing." As a bandit begins to attack she tosses the tree at him, immediately the tree grows to half the bandits's size, wrapping around him and rooting the bandit to the ground. The other bandit charges his lightning spell, but then trips over a root that begins to bind his legs together.
"I'm sure they wont miss it" Meliai says, as though the bandits never even existed. She walks over the fallen and trapped lightning mage and grabs a fully bloomed purple rose "I'm sure they will love roses more, roses look much prettier." Melial hops back onto the wagon and they continue their travel, leaving the bandits to whatever comes across them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now for a new addition

Name: Lucas Fraxure

Appearance: He looks to be around the around the age of 12. Lukas is a demon. In his human form he wears a big orange and white fur hoodie with blue shorts and very worn out jeans. He has black hair and many people would say his eyes are a little to big for his head. When in his demon form he sprouts four orange wings that look like petals. His eyes become giant bug eyes, his teeth sharpen, his claws grow into claws, and he sprouts too small antenna.
Guild Mark (color and location): Not a part of the guild but likes to visit once in a while to check on Meliai.

Personality: With all the knowledge he has in him, Lucas likes to act like a learning child instead, he tries to avoid being serious. He does not have sympathy for people he does not know and will kill without much hesitation. He does not like to talk to other demons and is deathly afraid of demon slayers.

Sexuality: Asexual
Love Interest: He loves Meliai like a big sister and acts as such.
Magic (I can change this if necessary): Nature magic-can summon flowers, His curse is the Curse of Pestilence- He can turn nearby flowers into bugs.

RP Example: The odd boy wandered into a bar. The entire room stared at a child so nonchalantly walking in. The boy waddled to the stool and made a pretty lousy jump trying to get on. " Bring me the best stuff you got!" he said with so much giddy he started to swivel in his wooden stool. "Kid your not supposed to be in here" one of the drinkers grabbed the boys head.

"But i'm huuunggryy" the boy was clearly exaggerating but did not turn to face the drinker. "I said OUT!" the drinker tried to lift the boy by his head into the door, but as soon as the kid's butt came off the stool the drink felt a ferocious bit on his forearm. He dropped the kid and looked at his arm. Insects. Hundreds of insects were now swarming on his arm biting every piece of skin they possibly could. "there hungry too. very very hungry" The boy responded with a toothy grin. The drinker screamed as more and more bugs seemed to just flow out from his arm. Then he stopped moving and silence replaced the bar. the others just looked on as if they didn't see anything. "Know" the kid continue his attention to the bartender. "What do you have to drink"

Questions: I probably should of asked if demons are allowed. Are they?

@Tlord22's Characters:
Name: Zack Grimoire
Appearance: He has Red hair and Midnight purple eyes, He wears Skinny Blue Jeans and a Black T-shirt with white Stripes and a Long,Purple Jacket with a skull Pattern.
Guild Mark (colour and location): It is Black and on the back of his neck
Personality: He Has never really gotten along with people and is overprotective of his little sister. Also he likes to have the last word.
Sexuality: Straight
Love Interest: None
Magic (only one type; Celestial Keys go here): Living Magic
RP Example:
Questions:N/A
Other: Doesn't remember his parents, Is Sophie's big brother

Name: Sophie Grimoire
Appearance: She has Emerald green hair and Azure Blue eyes, She wears a Bright Red dress with a yellow Flower pattern on the front of it.Also she wears a Necklace with a Leaf shaped Jewel
Guild Mark (colour and location): Green and on her left elbow
Personality: She is rather shy but once She trust's someone she can be rather talkative and also Hate's to see her friends in harm's way.
Love Interest: Aspen
Curse : Calamity (main) thorn (Secondary)
RP Example:
Other: Has had a crush on aspen Since she first laid eyes on him, Zack's little sister

@Ry_Burst's Character:
Name: Taylor Farland
Appearance: Taylor has thick dark brown hair, that is almost shoulder length. His skin has a slight tan, and his eyes are a bright blue color, while his eyebrows are somewhat bushy. He is muscular overall, as his magic relies on his physical strength. He wears a sleeveless black tank top, with bandages wrapped around his hands and all the way up to his elbow, on both arms. Over this, he wears black fingerless gloves. Across his back is a bronze shield, which he keeps there with the shield's straps, wearing it like a backpack. He wears black jeans, along with black sneakers. he keeps his clothing simple and isn't someone you would describe as fashion savvy.
Guild Mark: Crimson. Right Shoulder
Personality: Taylor is someone who is quick to fight and is known for getting into brawls. He is loyal to members of his guild and will fight to the end for them. He believes in respect for the dead and the living. However on a lighter note, he is known to crack jokes, and having a good sense of humor. He believes everyone deserves a second chance.
Love Interest: TBD
Magic: Requip - Whenever possible, Taylor uses a blade. When relying on speed, he summons two blades, at about 3 feet in total length with a bit of a curve to them. However when in a more intense fight, where he wold need power and defense, he draws the shield on his back, and summons a broadsword. He also has a katana, battle axe, and mace at his disposal. He switches with the weapons, depending on the situation.

Name: Terrance "Fuego" Sanchez
Appearance: Fuego has fair skin with a faint tan, and red eyes. He has a faint scar across his forehead. His hair is spiky and uncontrollable, with a reddish brown color to it. He stands at 6'11" and weighs around 172 lbs. He has a muscular physique. He wears a red t-shirt, that's tucked in to black pants. Over his t-shirt, he wears a black short sleeved jacket with white accents, open. His shoes are black combat boots. The clothes, he's specially made to be fire proof after one incident in town a year ago...
Guild Mark: Gold, Right Hand
Personality: Fuego is a fiery young man, who was a taste of adventure. he is reckless and loves a good fight. However a good amount of his fights end up in destruction, if he loses control. This is part of the reason, he tries to have missions that aren't in widely inhabited regions. He cares deeply for others, and does his best not to hurt people. But he is often described as a bull in a china closet. He admires Natsu Dragoneel, and wants to be overcome him one day. He has a deep seated fear of losing people after an incident when he was a young lad, with his parents. The scar on his forehead is his reminder of this. However, overall, Fuego is quite chipper and wild, deserving of his nickname, Fuego.
Magic: Fire Magic - Fuego uses his Fire magic primarily on offense, and little notice of defense. He primarily uses the fire from his hands or arms for battle. He uses both his feet and hands, for fast movements and jumps, by leaping high or rushing forward, like a jet. He makes his entire arms covered in fire, and uses his arms to fight, with a barrage of punches, jabs, and elbow slams. He also fire blasts of fire from his palms and elbows for quick long range damage. he is immune to his own flames.
Spells
  • Phoenix Rush - Fuego's body become engulfed in flames, and he fire jets of fire from his hands and feet to propel him forward. He rushed towards his opponent and tackles them in a full force tackle. The flames vaguely look like the shape of a Phoenix dive bombing forward.
  • Phoenix Inferno - Fuego claps his hands together to form a swirling ball of fire. He pulls it back, and then pushed it forward placing his palms out. The ball of fire expands and a pillar of fire spirals out of it and rushed towards his opponent.
  • Phoenix Typhoon - Fire swirls around his feet, in a small circle. Then it grows outward, emerging Fuego in a massive typhoon of raging flames.
  • Phoenix Wing Slash - Fuego's flaming arms become the min part of this spell The flames become much larger and almost look like a mixture of wings and scythes. He swings his arms at high speeds slashing at everything in sight.
  • Magma Storm - Fuego fires multiple small balls of fire into the sky, which explode. Then medium size bursts of fire, rain down across the battlefield. Good for massive damage, but there is a huge lack of control and tons of collateral damage.

There's also Gray, Lucy, Natsu, and Juvia which are all controlled by @SS-I Never

Have fun!

Last edited:
Hey Cosmic I want to join the rp but the magic I plan to use is black arts if that's alright and also I want to make a character who uses Curses instead of magic

As in Living magic and I wouldn't mind being a guild member and Curse character I make Will be a guild member as well if that's alright

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That's alright. Also since I've RPed with you, you don't have to put in a RP Example but you're still in if you do.

No Cosmic I making two characters one who uses Living magic, Which he used to bring back his Little sister who now uses Curses like the members of tartaros.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Uhhh I don’t think so

He’s making 2 OCs
One OC with “Living Magic”
Another with “Curses”

You’ll learn of curses later in the manga/anime

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh... it's ok, I learned what curses are. Hmm.. I'm not sure if you can do the revival thing though. I thought you meant like the way Hades did it, not like the Book of Zeref. Also the curses magic is fine, just again, don't be too overpowered with it.

"Grey Jr just replied back with a grunt, and headed to the opposite direction of Nashi and Draxon. That jerk, thought Nashi."

Sorry, just replied to that part. I'll go edit my post.

Name: Zack Grimoire
Appearance: He has Red hair and Midnight purple eyes, He wears Skinny Blue Jeans and a Black T-shirt with white Stripes and a Long,Purple Jacket with a skull Pattern.
Guild Mark (colour and location): It is Black and on the back of his neck
Personality: He Has never really gotten along with people and is overprotective of his little sister. Also he likes to have the last word.
Love Interest: None
Magic (only one type; Celestial Keys go here): Living Magic
RP Example:
Other: Doesn't remember his parents, Is Sophie's big brother

Name: Sophie Grimoire
Appearance: She has Emerald green hair and Azure Blue eyes, She wears a Bright Red dress with a yellow Flower pattern on the front of it.Also she wears a Necklace with a Leaf shaped Jewel
Guild Mark (colour and location): Green and on her left elbow
Personality: She is rather shy but once She trust's someone she can be rather talkative and also Hate's to see her friends in harm's way.
Love Interest: Aspen
Curse : Calamity (main) thorn (Secondary)
RP Example:
Other: Has had a crush on aspen Since she first laid eyes on him, Zack's little sister

Name: Taylor Farland
Appearance: Taylor has thick dark brown hair, that is almost shoulder length. His skin has a slight tan, and his eyes are a bright blue color, while his eyebrows are somewhat bushy. He is muscular overall, as his magic relies on his physical strength. He wears a sleeveless black tank top, with bandages wrapped around his hands and all the way up to his elbow, on both arms. Over this, he wears black fingerless gloves. Across his back is a bronze shield, which he keeps there with the shield's straps, wearing it like a backpack. He wears black jeans, along with black sneakers. he keeps his clothing simple and isn't someone you would describe as fashion savvy.
Guild Mark: Crimson. Right Shoulder
Personality: Taylor is someone who is quick to fight and is known for getting into brawls. He is loyal to members of his guild and will fight to the end for them. He believes in respect for the dead and the living. However on a lighter note, he is known to crack jokes, and having a good sense of humor. He believes everyone deserves a second chance.
Magic: Requip - Taylor uses the Knight requip, relying on blades weapons. He has a decent number of weapons and uses whatever is needed judging by situation. These are his more common ones.
  • Twin Solar Sabres -
  • Shuragami -
  • King's Sword and Shield -
  • Terra Axe - A large double bladed axe, with a long mahogany handle, and dark iron blade. The blade itself is dyed a dark brown.
  • Breezy Kunai - A silver kunai knife, which he uses for a throwing object or a distraction. He also uses it for sheath and quick movements.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Accepted. By the way I’d like to see a sword fight between Draxon and Taylor. It would probably be interesting...

I'd say Taylor has already been a member for a few months, but has spent that time training. hence why he isn't well known and only knows the more famous guild members. Whatever mission he does next will be his first official on as a part of Fairy Tail.

Zack is a mid A-rank and he won't be fighting you as One some of his spells take a long time to cast and Two he also has to transform an inanimate object into a creature those giving it life. Also Sophie is a low A-rank wizard