• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Fairy Tail RP Discussion

Yeah, but what i had been doing (in a long post) was the man trying to set up the trap. Plus, it was just mentioned that Taylor wasn’t with them. So I have to find a way to have Taylor not included with the group and join later, while still making plot work......

Ugh, I hate when this happens.

Yeah, but could you edit the post to say the three of them. Taylor would have followed them to begin with, and I could pull something off with that.

editing past post can lead to confusion. Since we were unclear about how much time has passed we could say that it did not take long for Taylor to catch up with the two, we go to the village which is the source of problem and continue with your plan. It may not start the way as expected , but we can definitely steer it back.

My iPad has to charge a bit, so I’m going to mention, in case things happen while I’m gone, but the trap for getting rid of the wizards is a pitfall. It may seem cliche, but it will alert the villain to release the frogs. And then they will be able to attack, and fight using their long tounges until the wizards leave the hole. Also, the one Taylor killed was one of the dumber and weaker ones.

I was about to say, that frog seemed like a pushover LOL

In any event, internet here is shit. Will get better when I get back home. Will try to post as often as I can.