• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail New Generation

"Black I really do suggest you put your clothes back on please, I really don't want Lily to see a man who's not wearing any clothes sense I really want her to stay pur and innocent"Valerie informed as she continued to cover the white exceeds eyes

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Fine, but if you or Lily see me. during any sort of fight, the clothes will be off," Black said to Valerie and her exceed, putting his shirt back on reluctantly.
Maybe I should get an exceed or some other kind of companion.

Valerie sighed in relief before taking her hands off her exceeds eyes. "I guess you have a stripping habit like your fathers" the blond muttered as she rocked Lilly to sleep. Even though Lilly acts like a baby at times she's actually older than the age she acts but the white exceed is mature when she wants to be. Valerie continued to rock Lily as she hummed a song her mother's celestial spirit Lyra had taught her

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Really it runs in the family," Black said as he restrained himself from reaching to take off his clothing, since he did promise not to take off his clothing unless in combat.
"So anyways, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Black left the old man's house, ready to fight the dark guild, ignoring the previous comment.

Valerie followed the male as she continued to let Lily sleep in her arms. As she continued to walk, Valerie was thinking of ways to keep Lily safe in case she needed to fight and in the end she decided to summon one of her spirits to take Lily to the celestial world

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"By the way Val, if I may ask, why do you wanna keep Lily pure and innocent? Eventually, she'll grow our of it," Black stated as he got on the train for the dark guild encounter. He couldn't wait to fight another guild, who knows, maybe he might get to fight a god slayer.

" Well the reason I want Lily to stay pure and innocent is because I don't want her to remember they way I found her" the celestial dragon slayer grimly stated as she got on the train with Black

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Why, what was she like when you found her?" Black was concerned for the small cat-like creature, he hoped that Lily hasn't been abused in the past or something, that would be bad and it the abusive one might need to be hunted down to be punished.

"When I found her in the woods when I was a kid, Lily was only a baby and she had all these cuts and bruises on her little body" Valerie whispered as she fought back tears. "That's why I love to spoil Lily, I want to make her forget what happened back then but it's nearly impossible sense her past is pretty much burned in her memory"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black frowned at this news, he had hoped Lily hadn't been abused in her last but since she had, now someone has to pay.
"Don't worry Val, I'll make sure she stays innocent," The Devil Slayer promised his friend, waiting to arrive at the scene where the dark guild attacked.

Valerie smiled at Black before whispering a thank you. "Black if you don't mind me asking, why are you afraid of birds?" The blond asked. "While we were on Pegasus you started freaking out when a bird passed by"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black scowled, he didn't want anyone finding out about his ornithphobia, especially not Valerie, but he had to tell her.
"I was five when it happened. Me and my dad were at the beach, mostly cause that was one of the few places where we could take off our shirts and not get weird looks. Anyways, My dad was going to talk to some of his friends and I was told to watch the food. As I was doing so, I was assaulted by seagulls. I've been afraid of birds ever since," The young Fullbuster was blushing out of embarrassment as he told Valerie the story behind his fear, he thought it was stupid but he had to be honest.
"Alright, I've told you about my fear, now tell me why you're afraid of flying,"

Valerie turned a bit red when Black asked her about her fear but it was only fair. "I'm not afraid of flying per say I'm more afraid of heights" the blond stayed as she combed her slender fingers through Lily's fur. "I was 6 at that time and I think I already had Lily at the time, anyway my dad wanted me to experience what it was like to get carried by an exceed so my dad made Happy carry me up into the air and to mess with me the blue fur ball dropped me but Happy was too slow and couldn't catch me, instead one of my spirits did". Valerie recalled the memory and frowned

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait how can a tiny exceed that's a quarter the size of me carry a 16 year old girl?" Black asked Valerie, he had been told about his Happy often carried Natsu around. Did he think it was true? Absolutely not, but he now wanted to know how it was possible.

"Well first off I was 6 at the time and second Happy may look frail and tiny but all exceeds are very strong and can carry us" the blond stated. "But I don't trust that blue menace and so when it comes to flying I either use Aquila or Pegasus and speaking of Aquila I think I can help you get over your fear of birds"

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black gulped, no way was he going ANYWHERE near a bird, especially a spirit bird.
"No thanks, let's wait until after the dark guild is defeated," Black suggested nicely, although he was blatantly refusing to meet Aquila.

"Suit yourself but just so you know Aquila has a human form as well" Valerie stated as she took out a shiny silver key before holding it on the palm of her hand

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I don't trust those filthy features as far as I can throw them," Black grumbled when he looked at the Silver key holding Aquila, hoping never to be forced to meet the eagle-like celestial spirit in his life.
"Hey! When are we going to reach the dark guild's location?"

"I have no idea when were giing to reach it but once we do reach it we can't split up sense we will become more vulnerable " Valerie stated as she twirled the key with her finger

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Alright, I guess," Black mumbled discouraged that he couldn't take off his shirt as part of his plan was to leave behind Valerie and more importantly, Lily, so he could let loose. He had to restrain himself from taking off his shirt so instead, Black focused on Valerie as she twirled the key to take his mind off of it.

Valerie stopped twirling the key in her hand before stopping it and held it properly. "Open gate of the grand eagle, Aquila" Valerie whispered and in a flash of golden light a tall woman with long wavy brown hair with pale skin wearing a long white flowy dress appeared. "Aquila take Lily to the celestial realm" Valerie ordered and in response the spirit noded her head before dissapering to the Celestial realm with Lily in her arms.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black screamed when Aquila appeared and took Lily to the Celestial Realm. He hid under his seat, shuddering in absolute fear and unease.
"Is she gone?" Black whimpered, still shuddering from Aquila's short lived presence.

The blond tried her best not to giggle but sadly failed. "Yeah, Aquilas gone but she was in her human for and also you were attacked by seagulls, Aquila doesn't do that" Valerie stated as she placed the silver key back on to the ring attached to her belt where her other keys were

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black sighed, he had not meant to freak out the way he did, but even if someone were 0.01% bird, the Fullbuster would be terrified.
"Good, I still don't trust her though," Black removed his shirt once again and tossed it in Valerie's direction.

Valerie caught the shirt before throwing it back to Black without even having to look up as she looked at her white dress. "Black don't be too distracting I'm trying plan the perfect way to attack" Valerie muttered as she closed her eyes and thought of which spirit would be perfect. "Aries...no..um what about Libra...uhh someone's gonna end up dying....oh how about Capri...that goat scares me...." The blond wizard continued to mumble as she instinctively grabbed Leo's key before opening her eyes to appreciate the look of the shiny black key belonging to the Eclipse lion

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Whatever," Black said absently, sleeping through the rest of the ride, hoping to get to the dark guild soon.
Why should be distracted by me being shirtless?

"Leo im going to count on you the most" Valerie whispered as she kissed the dark key which made it shine brightly. "Thank you for being there with me always Leo". The celestial dragon slayer then placed the key back with her other Keyes, "Black I think we're almost there" Valerie quietly stated as she looked at the window

Last edited: