• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail New Generation

Due to her keen smell and hearing Valerie sensed Black and groaned "what is he doing here, he's gonna get lost" Valerie whispered but the girl handed Lily the rabbit and instructed the cat to take the bunny to the clients house and get the reward and to wait for her outside of the forest. The white cat noded her head and flew in the direction of the clients house while Valerie ran back into the forest using both her hearing and smell to locate Black

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black looked around for Valerie, getting irritated that he had no success in finding her yet.
"Where could she be? It's not like this place is very big," Black grumbled to himself, until he realized, Valerie had enhanced hearing, he could just shout and she might be able to hear him.
"HEY VAL OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU, I NEED YOUR HELP WITH SOMETHING BIGGER THAN THIS FOREST!" Unbeknownst to him, he had awoken a beast that was getting ready to attack him due to it being awoken from its nap.

Simona listened to Lilac as she explained what she knew of the situation as she scanned the rather....barren town before them. It had been a ghost town, to be rather blunt and given the Dark Guild had a notable effect on the community she doubted they'd be able to get in contact with the chief. Simona turned to Lilac when she got her answer.

"I think more intel is needed. We know nothing of this dark guild and any information we could get about them or their workings could only help us." Simona said to Lilac as she had made her preference clear.

Valerie rushed up to Black before covering up his mouth "I also have heightened smell so maybe next time you need me just stay still so I can follow your scent" Valerie whispered. "Black this forest is not normal, while I was here I was attacked by a monster and this forest may seem small but with every step I took it seemed to get bigger and bigger" the girl quietly stated

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Then how'd you escape?" Black asked Valerie, his voice muffled by the Celestial Dragon Slayer's hand, which did make him feel slightly uncomfortable.
"I guess that makes sense, usually in forests you find cute squirrels, not feral monsters that try to kill you," Black joked, not taking the situation as seriously as he should have.

"Well unlike you I can smell and hear my way out of this place" Valerie replied as she slowly took her hand off Black mouth. The girl then grabbed the boys hand and lead him out of the forest

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black gasped as he was pulled away by Valerie. He had no time to react but he did have time to think how awkward this made him feel.
Crap, I just wanted to get her help, now she's saving me, this is really awkward,at least mom isn't here to see this. His mother was usually very excited for Black whenever he had some sort of interaction with any girl, Grey usually kept his wife in check on that regard, but her opinion remained until a new girl came into the picture.
"T-thanks for this, although it's kinda embarrassing," Black told Valerie, mumbling the last part so no one would hear.

Valerie tried to remain calm as she sniffed the air. "Black there's something wrong, I'm using Lily's scent but I can't smell it anymore " Valerie stated as she continued to sniff the air but the girl couldn't pick up any scent besides hers and Blacks.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, that's bad, looks like someone stole your cat, guess this old thing really is cursed," Black grumbled as he took out the statue of the head, hoping that Valerie would get a glance at it.
"Also, you can let go of my hand now,"

Valerie quickly released her hold on Blacks hand before quickly smelling the air again. "I can't smell anything at all as if theres a boundary that's not letting any of my heightened senses work, I can't even hear anything from far away" Valerie stated as she tried to keep a composed face but in the inside she was really panicking

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Uhh, okay then, that's a problem that should be fixed, but how do we take care of that?" Black asked confused, unsure of how he could help a dragon slayer regain her sense of smell.
"Is this the cause of it?" The young Fullbuster looked at the statue, he had no idea how dragon slayer magic worked, but he had a theory that the cursed vibes might be throwing off Valerie's sense of smell.

Valerie gently took the item out of Blacks hand and sniffed it, "it has no scent and everything has a scent" Valerie whispered but she smelled it again just to make sure. The blond handed it back to Black and sighed "that's most probably the reason why my sense are useless" The girl confirmed. " Oh wait, why didn't I think of this earlier, open gate of the twins, Gemini", the two spirits appeared and smiled at their owner

T.J. was sent flying out of the Fairy Tail guild hall by one of the 'tough kids' of the guild. He may only be eleven, but common knowledge around the guild that T.J. had extraordinary skill even for such a young kid. Right now, he was squaring up to Fransis Colorato, the speed user.
T.J. landed taking a knee, his left hand completely white. He had just drained the magic energy from Fransis, and was ready to repel it back. The downside to T.J.'s power was that he can't create magic energy like others do. He has to drain it from others. As the speed mage began to close in again, on the income T.J. placed his right hand where Fransis would hit. The magic collected erupted back out in the form of an explosion. "You done yet?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I knew it, anyways, are these two Gemini? If they are, they're a lot taller than I imagined them," Black asked the Celestial Dragon Slayer, while pointing to the twins. He already had a fair share of knowledge about Lucy's spirits thanks to the stories he was told, but he was told of the spirits in Lucy's possession, not in their eclipse form.

"Yes, this is Gemini and their going to help us by turning you into a bird so that you can fly up and find a way out" Valerie stated patted both the twins heads. "Okay make sure you do it gently, unlike the time you turned my dad into a lizard, Okay?" The girl asked her spirits who noded their heads

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait why can't you do it, also can't you think of a better animal to turn me into, or at least just grow me demon wings," Black frantically tried to convince Valerie to turn him into anything but a bird as he had a phobia of them ever since he was young. He was assaulted by seagulls at the beach and ever since, he was terrified of the flying creatures.

"Well it's up to Miri and Piri to choose what you get turned into" Valerie informed. "Well madam we can turn him into a giant flying lizard" suggested Piri as Miri noded her head, "well that's sounds wonderful, so are you going to be okay getting turned into a giant lizard?" Valerie asked the male

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'd rather get transformed into a demon, but as long as it isn't a tink feathered freak, I'm fine," Black shuddered at the thought of being transformed into a bird, with the way they feed their children, their nasty feet, every aspect of birds could scare the Fullbuster more than any monster ever could.
"You still haven't answered my question Dragneel, why can't you do the transforming, your heightened senses would be much more useful in the air then I'd ever been,"The devil slayer was still bent on getting out of this task.

"If we're going to keep arguing about who's gonna transform we might as well come up with a new plan" the blond stated. She would actually be okay with being transformed but her fear of heights prevents her from being anything that flies not that she would admit it to the demon slayer. "Oh wait, I have a Celestial spirit that can get us out of here", Valerie then closed Geminis gate before fishing out one of her silver keys

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Then why didn't you think of that in the first place?" Black shouted at Valerie, wanting to facepalm for her for being so stupid. But this feeling was overcome by relief for not having to face his ornithophobia yet. He noticed the silver Key and wondered what exactly Valerie could be planning.
"Who's that, I've never seen that key before," Black pointed to the silver key and expected an answer to help him learn about non-Zodiac spirits.

"Well this is a silver celestial key, silver Keyes are just celestial spririts that aren't one of the 12 Zodiacs" Valerie explained as she twirled the key in her hand. "Also just wait and see to find out who's key this belongs to" Valerie stated as she held out the key before saying "open gate of the winged horse, Pegasus". After a bright light a white horse with a light blue mane appeared

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Huh, nice, well, let's get outta here!" Black happily exclaimed, hopping on the white winged horse, glad that he was only afraid of birds instead of heights. Now that he thought about it, he probably should have cooperated with Valerie's original plan, but they weren't that close, or at least not yet.

Valerie sat in front of Black and sighed. "Pegasus luv please go slowly, so I don't end up screaming" the girl whispered in the winged horse's ear but the horse paid no mind to his owner and flew up into the sky at a extreme speed that made Valerie scream in fear

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At this, Black could not help himself but howl with laughter in how hilarious the scene in front of her was.
"Are you afraid of flying of something?" The Fullbuster asked, purely to throw Valerie off a bit, just to mess with her some more before this rode was over.

Valerie shook her head denying that she was afraid of flying. Due to his master's stubbornes Pegasus flew through the air faster which caused the blond to scream even louder

sSoul

Previously Swirled
This only caused Black to laugh harder and louder, this was just too good to miss put on teasing her.
"Your spirit won't even obey you, ha!" Black teased the young Dragon Slayer, however a bird flew by which caused him to let put a scream of his own and he out of instinct began hugging Valerie the way a child would hug a Teddy bear.

"PEGASUS SLOW DOWN IM GONNA END UP FALLING" Valerie cried out as she held on tightly on to her spirit who made a sound that sounded like he was laughing. Valerie held on tighter as Pegasus continued to fly faster

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"If you're worried about falling, I can easily save you," Black offered, it was non personal, it's just that it woukd not be beneficial for a member of Fairy Tail to die on her first job.
"I think I can see ground outside of the forest," The young Fullbuster pointed to the ground that looked different from all the terrain he had seen previously.

Pegasus slowly flew towards the ground out of the forest before landing elegantly on the ground. Valerie slid off the horse before falling on her back and sighing in relief "I would have much rather preferred to have been stuck their than fly again" the blond complained

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"At least we can find your exceed and return this stupid thing," Black sneered at the statue, he wanted the thing gone as soon as possible so he could go back and claim his 20k jewel. After a long period of silence, Black decided to take his shirt off out of habit, that and he was bored.

Valeries face turned a bit red when she saw that Black took his shirt off sense she wasn't used to people to randomly stripping off an article of clothing dense all the people she's met have always been decent in front of her. "B..Black Your shirt" Valerie stuttered as she covered her eyes with her hands

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh, it's off...." Black said staring at his shirt on the ground, wondering what he should do with it next. He was used to his dad taking off his shirt and even his mom taking off a jacket in front of him every now and again.
"So what now?" Black turned to the red faced Valerie, unsure of what they should do now.

"Well maybe I can smell Lily's scent if you maybe stay a good feet away from me" Valerie suggested as she sniffed the air looking for her exceeds scent

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Why, it's not like I smell," Black said, not sure If he should be offended since he had no idea if Valerie was implying that he smelled bad. He had no idea that having his shirt off could be distracting to people, which is why he did it so often.
"Want me to look for your Exceed?"

Valerie shook her head as she continued to look for her cats scent. "I found it" the blond muttered as she rushed to the same house her client was in. But to her surprise she found Lily having tea with the man, "Lily are you kidding me, I was so worried about you and all your doing is sipping tea" the blond complained

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, that went better than we could have hoped," Black said to Valerie, still shirtless, in which the article of clothing was in the pack that he had with him prior to leaving. Black was staring Lily and the man, they seemed to be discussing something, so the Devil-Slayer thought to ask about the cursed statue he found.
I guess now is as good of a time as any.
"Hey, do you know about this statue?"

The man looked in the direction of Black and Valerie before smiling. "Ms.Dragneel I can't thank you enough for finding my little Precious " the man stated to which Valerie just noded and smiled. "And young sir I believe that statue once belonged to a leader of a dark guild that terrorized the town's further up north". The old man then patted Lily on the head before showing them to the door. Valerie held Lily tightly in her arms, afraid she would lose her best friend again

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I think I saw a job about a dark guild, we should go there so I can claim my 20k jewel," Black suggested to Valerie and Lily as he decided not to remove his shorts yet, he had standards for when and where he stripped, he just didn't think they were very high.
"By the way, is it just me, or is it cold in here?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I don't think that's much of a problem," Black said indifferently to Valerie, stretching as he always did when he got ready for a fight.
"So, shall we depart, young Salamanderess?" The Devil Slayer asked as he looked over at Lily, trying to learn more about the dragon Player's cat like companion.