• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fairy Tail New Generation

Okay, so all rules apply and please keep the cursing to a minimum. I hope you all have fun. But before joining this you mist be approved by me in the disvussion.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/fairy-tail-new-generation.19269/#post-612350
That's the link for the discussion and so once you get approved don't hesitate to start. If you have any questions just regarding the plot or the characters don't be afraid to ask me about anything. Have fun.

Valerie walked along on the stone pavements of Magnolia as she headed for the guild called Fairy Tail. It was finally going to be the day that she joined a guild but sadly her parents couldn't go with her sense her father had a mission and her mother was in a conference regarding the rebirth of the Heartfillia business which Valerie didn't mind sense her exceed Lily was always going to be there for her. "Lily can I ask you a question?" the white cat looked at Valerie and smiled signalling to the blond girl to proceed, "well I was wondering if I'm ever going to meet the children of mother and fathers friend sense we pretty much never met them, what is it going to be like?" The girl finished. "M'lady I'm sure you guys are gonna hit it off great" Lily replied with a smile on her face but Valerie slightly cringed at the nickname sense not only did she have a nickname from Lily but also from her Eclipse spirits but the heiress shrugged it off sense she didn't really mind.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black reluctantly walked out of his house and towards the guild hall of Fairy Tail, not very keen on meeting any of his parent's work friends. He never liked meeting new people in the first place.
"Let's get this over with, I don't wanna make myself suffer any longer than I need to," Once the young Fullbuster reached the guild hall, he kicked open the door and sneered at all of his guild mates. He went to the bar and slammed down some Jewel.
"Root Beer, now," He looked at the bartender with a devilish fire in his eyes. Immediately, the bartender rushed to get him his drink and watched as the young Devil Guzzled it down.

Last edited:
Valerie elegantly walked into the guild hall alongside Lily but once they walked in they were flocked by the majority of the guild members asking her about her mother and father and what her magic was but all the girl could was run up to the second floor in search of the guild master. Once inside the masters office Valerie waved at the old man before stating that she was there to get her guild mark, the master noded his head before grabbing the stamp asking Valerie where she wanted her new guild mark and obviously she wanted it on the back of her right hand just like her mother's, once the master finished stamping Valerie he proceeded to stamp her exceeds back but it became a bit of a hassle sense her white cat was wearing a dress but while the master was busy with Lily, Valerie took the time to look at the back of her hand to look at the new white mark. When the master finished stamping Lily the young dragon slayer held her cat close to her as they walked out of the office and back into the guild hall, but once they stepped down from the second floor she was once again bombarded by guild members.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Once he spilled down he Root Beer, he threw away the bottle and stomped upstairs, scaring away guild members instead if attracting them. Once he got a black Fairy Tail guild Mark on the opposite shoulder of his demon Tattoo. He walked downstairs but was caught up by the bombardment of guild members.
"Out of my way rejects!" Black shout ed at his guild mates, picking up Valerie and throwing her elsewhere in hopes the crowd would move to her location.

As Valerie got thrown her Eclipse Spirit Leo appeared and caught the girl. "Princess are you alright?" The spirit asked and in reply Valerie noded her head before standing up. "Hey mumbskull, what's your problem!" Valerie yelled as her lion spirit stood close behind her

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Screw off princess, I don't have time for you," Black sneered at Valerie and gave the middle finger to Eclipse Leo. Finally, he was able to reach the first level of guild hall and waited for Valerie's response. He smirked, wondering if the princess could fight.

Valeries blood boiled in anger and gritted her teeth. "My name's not Princess my name's Valerie, Valerie Dragneel daughter of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy H. Dragneel" Valerie proudly stated as the guild members clapped and cheered at the mention of her parents.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Big deal Princess Dragneel. I'm the son of Grey Fullbuster, the devil slayer and Juvia Lockstar, the water mage. I am Black Fullbuster," The Devil Slayer said as other guild members gasped and began conversing amongst themselves.
"He certainly looks like Grey, this seems oddly familiar," One of the guild members conversed, wispers of the two children of such famous mages began to arise.

"QUIET!"

The Guild Members around the area that had been pestering Valerie and had now been drawn to her confrontation Black felt their words die off as a red-hair girl made her way down stars; an aura of intimidation radiated from her as she focused her gaze at Valerie and Black.

"I would prefer if you two not to fight within the Guild Hall." Simona explained simply enough before she cast a curious glance at both Black and Valerie.

New members? Guests? Have not seen them before. Yet they seem...familiar in a way. And is that Leo? Yes, but he looks...different.

"I'd like to know your names. And your business with this Guild." Simona asked, as she presumed they were new additions but needed that confirmation as she eyed them both with a killing intent; just enough to quell any desire for a fight. Simona had just missed out on their boasts about being the children of Fairy Tal mages it would appear.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Screw off lady, don't tell me how to live. But if you must know, I came to join this guild and I'm Black Fullbuster," Black spat at Simona, which immediately aroused some scared chatter. This could end badly for Black, but he honestly didn't care, he needed to put these two in their places.

Last edited:
Valerie took a good look at the girl before smirking "I know who you are" Valerie stated as she placed her hand on her hip. "I didn't see it at first but your Erza Scarlets daughter, by the way the hairs a big give away". The blond then patted Black on the shoulder "Well good luck popsicle brain you just told off the fairy queens child" Valerie sneered before elegantly walking down the stairs along side her Lion spirit and her exceed.

Simona disregarded Valerie's comment as she focused her glare on Black while she folded her arms over her chest.

"And? Does that last name give you the right to behave the way you do. There's one thing you need to understand around here, in Fairy Tail we treat our guildmates with respect. If you desire to join our ranks, you need to understand that." Simona said with a cold tone as she locked her gaze squarely on Black as it appeared his attitude had rubbed her the wrong way. Which as some guild members chattered among themselves, was not a good position for him to be in.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Like I care Princess Dragneel, although I guess I owe you an apology, Fairy Princess," Black bowed slightly, showing a shred of respect to anyone for the first time since he entered the guild hall. He frowned slightly, Dragneel was unworthy, but his father did say never to get on the bad side of a Scarlet.
"I am sincerely sorry for the way I treated you Fairy Princess, but I believe Dragneel will need to earn my respect," Black told Simona flatly, a genuine look of guilt on his face.

Simona saw this guilt, which was a sigh that perhaps Black had not been all bad. Though his attitude towards Valerie left a lot to be desired. Though there had not been much she could do in this regard.

"The same could be said for you. The fact is your last name and Valerie's last names don't mean anything here. Like any other member who joins our ranks, you both will have to prove yourselves. Focus on that before deciding on who here is "worthy" of earning respect." Simona explained to the Fullbuster with a stern look though her intimidating aura had cooled down from earlier. Much to the relief of the other members.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black sighed, he had hated taking orders, but he had to in order no to incur the wrath of Simona.
"Fine, let's see how Princess Dragneel fares," Black told Simona respectfully, heading over to the request board to see what jobs he could get.
"Lets hope there's some for solo mages," The young Fullbuster grumbled, hoping he wouldn't be forced to work with anyone.

Valerie closed her spirits gate before snatching a mission of the board and leaving the guild with her exceed flying in the air next to her. "Why did dad make us join Fairy Tail, he said that there's nice people well I've met nicer monsters than that Fullbuster" Valerie grumbled as her flying cat sighed

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After finding a job that he could complete on his own, he left the guild hall and went home.
"I screwed up today, maybe I should try being nicer to the rest of my guildmates, but if I tried that with Princess Dragneel, she'd probably send one of her spirits on me or something cruel like that," Black grumbled to himself, unsure of what his next move should be. He grabbed his stuff from his room like a water filter and put it into his backpack, strangely enough, his father and mother weren't home, they usually finished their jobs about now.

"Lily, I still can't believe the nerve of that guy" Valerie continued to complain as they approached the train station. "The celestial dragon slayer then bought two tickets for her and her exceed before walking into the train and took a seat in a empty cabin with Lily on her lap

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black walked out of his house an soon began running when there was enough space, he began running as he needed to catch a train.
"I really hope I'm not late for my first job," Black thought to himself, beginning to panic. Fortunately for him, he caught the train in time and bought tickets for him to ride. However, it happened to be the same train that Valerie was riding, as the two jobs were very close to one another. His seat was behind that of Valerie's and he couldn't afford a seat change.
Crap, now I gotta sit behind Princess Dragneel, if I stay quiet, she might not notice me or worse, try to kill me.

Valerie smirked "Oh, dear Fullbuster why try staying quite when I can smell you" it was actually true though, thanks to her heightened senses she could easily smell,hear, and see somebody miles away but unlike all dragon slayer Valerie lacks the weakness of motion sickness. "Its alright Fullbuster I may be a bit mad but I don't really hold grudges plus your my parents best friends son" the blond stated as she petted Lily on the head

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh great, well as long as you don't hold grudges, then neither will I, I feel no need to bother with that pettiness, anyway, it's not like we have the exact same job, so this journey should be quite pleasant for both of us. Apologies for throwing you, Princess Dragneel," Black said with relative respect, though added a joking part on the "Princess Dragneel"

"Hey popsicle maybe you should stop calling me Princess before you make Leo angry sense that's his nickname for me" Valerie stated she then held the eclipse key of the lion in her hand "right Leo?" The girl asked her key and in response the black key shined a bright purple light

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well I certainly don't mind coming up with a new nickname for you, that is, if you want one," Black told Valerie calmly, "And by the way, the popsicle is my dad, I'm more of the melted popsicle, so you can call me melty if you wish," He had no idea what was going on, but he didn't mind.
Wait, am I becoming friends with Dragneel, meh.

Valerie laughed softly and as did her exceed. " M'lady if I may be so bold, Mr.Fullbuster doesn't seem as bad as the way your dad described the father of Mr.Fullbuster" Lily stated. "Ah, Lily we can't just judge him that quickly" Valerie quietly replied.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Funny my dad said the same thing about you, my mom seemed neutral on the whole thing, wonder what they fought about," Black mentioned, he noticed Lily, and something clicked in his head.
"That's an exceed, right? Cause if so, then I've read a lot about them, and my dad told me about Happy," Aside from just those things, Black was told a lot about Grey's adventures with Natsu, Lucy, Ezra, and Wendy, along with their exceed companions of course.

" Yeah Lily is an exceed and also my father told me alot about your adventures than again my mom always told me about how your mom accused her of liking your dad which is hilarious sense your dad is obviously not my mom's type" Valerie stated. But once hearing Black mention Happy the girl frowned "you mentioned Happy and well that blue flying fur ball is a menace in the estate sense he always tries scare me and my mom and what worse is that he always stinks of fish" the celestial dragon complained.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I wouldn't mind helping you guys out with that, that is, if your dad didn't love him so much," Black offered, before dozing off, one of his favorite activities, wondering when the train would arrive at his stop. Between his parents being away for so long and previously not having a job, he put his magic to use at home by cleaning it spotless, so giving Happy a bath would be child's play so long as he cooperated.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“Quite the show you put on there Simona.”

Lilac walked up to Simona from behind. Lilac isn’t a child from Fairy Tail’s strongest team, but she is a daughter of a Strauss Sibling and a Lightning Tribe member. That was always enough to satisfy her at least.

“Children, those two.” Lilac said, referring to Black and Valerie. “What were you doing upstairs sweetheart? Looking for an S-Class mission I’m assuming?”

Simona glanced back at Lilac, as she had to admit she was relieved to talk to a familiar face; though anything had been better than listening towards the bickering of the new members.

"Indeed I was. Though my search had been interrupted by commotion downstairs. I went to investigate and, well...you know the rest." Simona said in reference to Black and Valerie's bickering.

"What about you, have you found any missions to catch your eye? Or done anything interesting?" Simona asked Lilac, curious what her fellow mage had been up to during all this.

"Should we take him up on his offer Lily so while he's at it he can teach dad how to properly clean up" the girl joked. Valerie wanted to rest but the Train came to stop announcing that they were at the stop Valerie needed to be at and so the blond stood up and got off the train with her white exceed in her arms

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black waved to Valerie, smiling and curious about when they'd meet again.
"See ya later hopefully, good luck on your job!" The train left shortly after Black bid Valerie her goodbye, wondering how being nice to her worked out so well. His job was simple, save some artifacts from a burning building for 200 jewel, it wasn't much, but he needed to prove that he was at least capable of performing the simplest of tasks.

Valerie waved back before walking into the city and into a building where her client was waiting for her on a couch. "Ah, you must be Ms.Dragneel" the man said "and you must be Mr.Koyuki" Valerie replied as she sat across from him. The man informed Valerie of how his poor little pet ran away into a forest. Valerie quietly walked on the dirt path inside the forest as Lily dozed off in her arms but ever sense they stepped foot into the wooded area the young Dragneel had been getting bad feeling and everywhere she stepped it would seem the forest would expand even more

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Finally, after an unnecessarily long train ride, Black had finally arrived at his stop. He got off the train and looked at the job request to find the address. Once he did, he made his trip to house 492, which was currently on fire. Once there, he saw a bunch of water mages hopelessly trying to put out the fire with their magic. His client greeted the young Fullbuster happily.
"Ah Black Fullbuster, how convenient of you to show up now," The man told him cheerfully, he was old, he seemed to be quite rich from the way he dressed, which was odd considering that the price for the job was so low.
"Lemme guess, you want me to put out this unusual fire?" Black asked sarcastically as if the task was beneath him. The old man nodded and soon the Devil-Slayer complied, shrugged as he instructed all of the water mages to spray water into his mouth.
"Much better, Water Devil's Rage!" Black called out as his magic took effect, spraying a beam of water at the house. The fire was put out almost immediately and Black decided to swim for to find the artifacts. Once he found them, he got out and showed them to the crowd, suddenly, another mage pointed out the artifact, a stone head of some sort as if he had recognized it.
"Mr. Fullbuster, that artifact is cursed, you need to return it to the island it came from immediately," Black sneered, clearly this job was going to require some assistance, and the pay will need to be raised.
"Alright, but you need to raise the price of the job, now I expect 20,000 jewel out of this," The young Fullbuster told his client, who complied out of fear and let him leave. Immediately, he went to find Valerie, as this job seemed to take more than one Slayer.

"C'mon seriously ugh where could that stinking bunny be?" Valerie asked her exceed who was awake and flying next to the dragon slayer. "M'lady it would help if you summoned her spirits" the cat stated. Just as Lily said the blond took out two of her keys and held them out as a blue magic circle appeared at her feet "open gate of the twins and Archer, Gemini and Sagittarius " the girl comanded as both the spirits appeared before bowing down to their owner. "I need you guys to go find a pink bunny that responds to the name Precious " Valerie stated and just like the girl ordered the twins and the archer went off in different directions searching for the rabbit

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“Well, I was looking through the lower ranking jobs because I was something laid back and easy to do,” Lilac responded, “But to no avail weren’t any decent jobs with decent pays.” Lilac made over dramatic gestures with her arms to reenact her stress.

“So I was just about to go up to the S-Class Level to see if there were any jobs for me to do,” Lilac continued on with her rant. “But the two newcomers happened. So yeah, pretty much my highlight of the day. Hold on though, I’m going to look for a job.”

Lilac made her way up the stairs to the S-Class Board to find a solid mission. One that’s decent, but doesn’t take up too much of her time. Luckily, the Take-Over user found a perfect one.

Lilac walked downstairs towards Simona while simultaneously reading the job request. “Growing dark guild terrorizes Mekong Village. Reward: 600000." Lilac handed the mission to Simona. "Shouldn't be too hard, and the village is not that far too. Want to join?"

Simona took the paper from Lilac that outlined the mission request. A dark guild huh? That could be interesting, the pay was solid and it was close to the guild hall. Simon did not need to think hard on her answer as she turned to Lilac and gave a nod.

"Sure, sounds like a plan to me. I'd love to join you." Simona said as she seemed eager for the mission; anything had been better than the bickering earlier and she needed some action.

The celestial dragon slayer continued to walk on the dirt path until a wild monster suddenly jumped out of the trees and knocked the girl down on to the ground. Valerie kicked the best off of her before taking out her whip and wrapping the weapon around the monster so that it couldn't move, she then let out a Celestial dragons roar which sent the beast flying away and in the process knocking down a series of trees

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Let's finish this when there's still daylight sweetheart," Lilac joked, but also was being serious. She wanted to get the job done with. She was really just in it for the jewel reward. It was 600000 split between Simona and her, so the actual amount Lilac would be receiving is 300000. Which is still decent on her part. It can help her pay rent and allow her to buy any materialistic thing she wanted or needed.

---------(Time skip to the town because who wants random posts of talking and prepping)------------

The duo of S-Class mages arrived at the village of Mekong. And not necessarily to Lilac's surprise, the town was dead quiet. It should be expected of course as a growing dark guild is terrorizing the village. Though, the parchment mentioned the guild was growing, in which to Lilac's presumption, means that the dark guild is still fairly small. Which shouldn't be too hard, considering Lilac and Simona are S-Class mages of Fairy Tail.

"How do you want to go about with this," Lilac asked Simona as she begins to walk ahead through the dirt path of Mekong. "The village seems small, so we could cover ground and investigate quickly. Or we can gain more intel on this dark guild. Or if you have any other ideas, just spill."

The job request owner was from the chief of the village. But with the dark guild wandering around, they had no time to consult with the owner first. So it's probable that they should take out the enemy first before consulting with the chief.

Valeries spirits quickly ran back go their owner with a bunny in Sagittarius's arms. The spirits handed the pet over to the girl before dessapearing, "Lily let's get out of these woods, something just doesn't seem right hers" Valerie stated as her exceed noded her head before the both of them rushed out of the forest

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Black was looking for Valerie when suddenly, he noticed a bunch of trees getting knocked down, and he learned this from his youth, where there is destruction, there's a Slayer. So based upon this logic, Black followed the series of trees but sadly, no Valerie.
"C'mon, where's Star Gazer when you need her?" Black groaned as he had yo then attempt to get out of the forest just to locate Valerie.