• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Fables: New Beginnings (RP Thread)

~Bundt~

The bunyip-man nodded and waved him a goodbye before heading to his office hurriedly. There was always a little line at his office, and that was because he did most of the important paperwork at the precinct. What he didn't find was what he was expecting. There was no line. He fixed his clothes up, which were ruffled a bit too much from the power walk he was doing, and calmed himself down by rubbing his temples. He walked inside. He wasn't expecting to find someone already in his office. He looked at them with wide eyes of surprise at first, before it turned into a bit of a cold stare before he made it to his desk. "The hell... There is a thing called 'wait in line by the door', especially if I'm not here..." he quickly brought back his cool and calm composure as he sat behind his desk and got his paper ready. "Now, what is it that you needed?"

~Lady~

The Deer Lady watched as he demonstrated what style he wanted and, as she watched his hair fall to the floor, her eyes widened. She had always liked his hair but she was always so concerned for him. Did it ever put too much pressure on his head that it caused migraines? What about tripping over it? Well, she couldn't really blame him for keeping it, it was super cool and looked beautiful. It was obvious he took great care of it.

She got some clips and bobby pins ready and told Ryan what she was going to do. "Now, I am going to have to brush it. Is it alright if I do that?" She got her brush ready just in case. "Oh, and I have a new story for you if you want to hear it."

That's when she heard the door jingle. Looking over, she saw the tall, pale man in a gentleman suit. She smirked and winked at him, her more fable form taking over so her legs became deer legs, small antlers sprouted from her head, and her eyes became almond shaped and dark like a deer's, while brown fur sprouted all over her. She waved at Wolfgang and gave a little giggle.

"Well, I haven't seen you here in a long time. What brings you here?"

Of course, she was flirting with him with her eyes, but that was very common of her to do that with any male she came across.

Turning to Grim, Fenris said: "I have to agree with the lady, she probably should've finished me off." Sometimes Fenris just wanted to die, but he also wanted to take revenge on Odin. "But, if I die now, then who's going to kill Odin during Ragnarok?" Ragnarok was the end of the world, but it would probably not happen in a very long time. "Also, sorry for being rude, didn't know I was talking to Thanatos himself. But anyway, your way isn't as fun as alcohol, is it?" Fenris said. Death himself was right before his eyes, but did that mean the he could get a chance to talk to his sister? Not that he really wanted to, but they hadn't spoken for many hundred years. Probably because Fenris had been chained up and Hel was the ruler of, well, Hel. "And no doctor can help me, because these marks will never go away."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim sighed and poured the guy a drink, a lot weaker drink than the first one but still relatively strong, he passed it to Fenris "well, Fenris at least you have a goal, your going for, I mean it's an interesting goal, killing the all father of the Norse Gods" he shrugged as he poured Lara another glass and gave it to her "what do you want to know Lara" he said before he heard the door open "Grim you really should accept at this point that if the poor soul has walked into our bar, they want a drink and that's it" Grim glanced up and looked at the man who walked in "oh Wings, you certainly took your time today didn't you" he said with a grin. Michael smiled "ah yes, sorry about that had a few errands to attend to" he walked over to the bar and turned to Raven, "good morning Raven, looking lovely as ever I see, and who might this be" he said noticing Lara "she doesn't seem like the usual type of patron, she seems a little too pure to be hanging out with you and Raven don't you think" he added with a sly smile.
@EmoKitty21 @LunarSilvally @CrazyWolf

"Well, it's not really a goal as much as something I am destined to do, but sure, if you want to look at it that way I guess it's kind of a goal." Fenris said. It was actually kind of a goal, since he wanted to take his revenge on the all father, but it was also something he just wanted to do. "By the way, I guess you know my sister, don't you?" Fenris added. "Hel, or you would probably know her as Hela. I mean, if I'm not mistaken, you're the Grim Reaper. Or maybe you're an incarnation of her? No, that wouldn't make sense. Or would it?"

Last edited:
Raven-
Raven looked to Lara, she gave her a sweet smile. "You can ask me anything. Though you must know that I will not answer unless I want to answer, so while you may ask, it might come to the answer that you do not want." She had this same line for anyone who tried to get info out of her. She almost always had a secret, and normally no one found out. "Michael what are you saying? I aught to hang you by Grims scythe for that, and you know I can do it to." With that a twinkle appeared in her eyes. She really loved to psyche people out, it seemed that she enjoyed watching their turmoil.

Ryan-
Ryan gave a little chuckle at the look that Lady gave him. Wanting her to see that he was used to it, he let his fable form come out a bit. This caused his hair to grow even longer and spread from where he was at, to where the officer came in. "Don't forget that some of fable's powers are linked to their physical form." Now that his hair was longer, it started to almost glow with a bright yellow light. The same happened to his eyes. Which were fully a golden yellow, as the whites of his eyes were gone. After proving his point, he returned back to his human form. Ryan did not seem to hold any signs of strain as his hair reverted back to the length it was before he let the transformation out. His eyes became the green they were before as well.

She looked to the male that walked in known as Wings or Michael. She gave a gentle smile. "I'm Lara, the Hippocampus....it's....nice to....meet you sir....um...was it... Michael...or Wings...since....that's what....Grim and Raven....are saying...." She asked shyly before looking to both Grim and Raven. "Grim.....Raven.....um....I know this may be....a bad idea....but.....it is ok if we can be friends.....and also....Grim...are you hiring....by any chance....?" She said glancing away shyly.
@Shadow_Pup @EmoKitty21

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim thought for a second and then turned to Fenris "well, I know of Hela, but I'm pretty sure that we "work" in different afterlives, for example the Greeks have Olympus and Tartarus, Christians have Heaven and Hell, the Norse have Valhalla and Hel, you get what I'm getting at?" he said turning to Michael "Hey Wings would you mind dealing with Lara please" Michael nodded as Grim turned away, "Well Lara, I'm Michael, only Grim calls me wings because he thinks he is funny. I am the Archangel of Death, basically the heavenly version of Grim, me and Grim have be friends for pretty much all eternity and we own this bar together, so to answer your question we are hiring if you wanted a job, you would just be doing what Raven does" he said.
@CrazyWolf @LunarSilvally

"Aha, I understand." Fenris said. They probably did work in different afterlives, it would make sense. Fenris took the glass that the bartender had served to him and drank it all, then stood up, ready to leave. "See ya around." He started walking towards the door, obviously drunk. When he walked out of the door, he turned left and started walking towards his house. After walking for a while he had to cross the street, but didn't hear the car coming. He started walking and felt the car hit his legs, but then he lost consciousness.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As Wolfgang looked around the room again, out of the corner of his eye he saw the deer lady wink at him. He turned to her with a blank expression, then squinted his eyes and lowered his eyebrows, crossing his arms, unphased by this, but rather unimpressed. Remaining for a few seconds to make this even more awkward, he lowered his arms again and raised an eyebrow, but remained squinting for a few moments more. " You got a few seconds to talk privately, there's something serious we must discuss. " Wolfgang asked in a serious tone. He was on duty, there was no time for joking or flirting currently.

Lara looked to Raven then back at Michael. "Archangel of Death....does that mean you have wings....like an angel....and also....what exactly does Raven do?" She asked. "I'm a photographer....so I get requests a lot about photos....and get good money for it but....it's not really enough....so I need something decent.....job so I can save some money....since I just moved into this apartment....." She said before grabbing the glass of water and poured some into a seashell until it glowed blue as this helped her stay in her human form and keep her from dehydrating. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Michael smiled "Well Raven would usual serve tables, she would get orders and bring the food or drink that had been ordered, she also helps Grim at the bar or me in the kitchen. Oh and yes I do have wings, hence Grim's lovely nickname for me" he said sprouting his magnificent angel wings quickly before having them disappear. Grim on the other hand rubbed the back of his neck, he looked through some things on his phone before excusing himself, he went out to an alley out the back of the bar and lent against a wall and sighed heavily placing his hands on the back of his neck, the truth was him and Mike were running low on money, neither of them got paid for there 'reaping' jobs and the bar wasn't doing as well as Mike made it sound, they hadn't been full in over a year and most days they were empty till around midday, he slid down the wall until he was sat on the floor and pulled out a cigarette, if business didn't pick up soon, they were going to have to close "The Dead End".
@LunarSilvally @EmoKitty21

Lara just gave a smile as she loved his wings for some reason before speaking. "I love your wings....I can shapeshift at will but....I can only show my "true" form in the water...since it's a bit....big...but not too big.....but anyway....I um like to get this bar running again....idk but...I had this feeling....it needed helped...." She said. "Maybe....I can help...with the photos I take....I am...a photographer....so it's what I do....um Micheal....I am ok with what you give me...even Raven's job....but...I must have water on me at all times....or I will shift to my true form unwillingly....and that....won't be....as good....but......is Grim ok....he seemed....a little down....or was it.....stress....." She had a looked of worry on her face as she looked up to Micheal waiting for his answer. @Shadow_Pup

Lady went back to styling up Ryan's hair while Wolfgang let the awkwardness hang around his end, careful to not pull too hard or scrape her nails too harshly along Ryan's scalp and to let Wolfgang know that she was just playing. His hair was nice and soft, something she could kill for, but that wouldn't be good for business, let alone him being her favorite customer.

Her face fell as he asked her if she could talk with him privately. She looked up at him and sighed. She looked down at Ryan and smiled, having an idea. "Hey, can you make a flower crown with these? I may be able to hook them into your hair if you do, and we'll still have extra flowers to put all along your hair."

She gave him his basket of flowers and curled her finger at Wolfgang in a "follow me" gesture as she clipped and clopped her way to the back room. She opened the door to see a small office where she has a small desk and a little chair behind it, with a lamp and some billing work. She sat on the corner of her desk and crossed her legs and arms, clearly nervous. "What did I do this time?"

Raven-
"Yeah my job is not that hard. I mostly just keep the bar clean for these guys. I am really only doing this while I study for my law degree." Raven watched as Grimm walked out of the bar. She knew something was not right. Taking out the bottle of liquor that she gave the wolf, Raven poured a glass. "Hey I will be right back. I have to take care of something." With that she walked out of the bar and into the alley where Grim was. When she saw him, she had a little of sympathy for the old guy. "Hey bag of bones! I thought you could use this." With that she held out the glass for him to take.

Ryan-
Ryan knew the drill by now with Lady. She had always gotten into trouble about something or another, so he was used to the busy work that she gave him. Taking the flowers, Ryan began to make a stylish crown out of them. He used some of the ribon he kept in his bag to add some color to it. Once he was done, the crown was very fashionable, and would tie his whole outfit together.

DevVoid

Wolfgang had waited for Lady to enter the room she wanted him to follow into before he disappeared and reappeared in the corner of the room out of nowhere, leaned against the wall. " It's those stories you keep telling your customers, 'bout killing mundies? Especially a story where you killed a mundy's parents in an intentional car crash? " Wolfgang said, leaning forward, squinting again. " Yeah, word got out that the lone survivor became a journalist with a will and a thrive to find out your secret of that one night. You know what happens when that mundy digs too deep and finds out 'bout Fabletown? Because let me tell you, it's not gonna be pretty. " Wolfgang said, leaning back again. " So, my advice is to tone down with that story, to not just prance around with your killing tales. You never know who is gonna walk in through that door of your barbershop, you know? "

Lady sighed, yet tried really hard to keep her eyes glued to him. She wasn't mad or upset that she got caught or told anyone about the story. She thought it was a really cool story. However, she had probably told half of Fabletown by now, and the other half will know by word of mouth. She was more upset that she was risking Fabletown's existence with her casual storytelling. She scratched the back of her head and apologized with a hint of remorse. "Yea, sorry about that, Wolfgang. I didn't think it would get that bad. I'll keep a lid on it. If you want, I can keep an eye out for one such mundy. I have a knack for finding those mundies, especially since they find me especially enchanting - something that fables seem to have an easier time ignoring or looking through my charms."

Despite talking too much and maybe harassing the locals and killing mundies on "accident", she doesn't have an issue following laws or doing things in favor for Wolfgang or the others in the precinct. Of course, this time this story she heard from Wolfgang sounded almost different. She paused for a bit to recollect her thoughts on her story before looking up at Wolfgang.

"About my story... I'm not sure who told you, I'm assuming Bundt heard it from one of my customers. Y'see. I didn't intentionally kill those two mundies. They had ran me over and my sudden instincts were to kick out. Yea, some of my stories were about me intentionally luring those and killing them, or seeing them run away in terror, but this time I did not intentionally kill them. I did not wait for them, I would have not allowed myself to get ran over by a vehicle, and I certainly wouldn't try and kill the mundies in this day and age. Especially now when I hear mundies have social media. It's too dangerous for me. Especially since I don't bleed that easily. It would be suicide if I went out and killed them out of spite or sport." She had explained herself quite well, she thought. She wasn't lying, nor was she holding back any truths. Some customers were prone to making her seem like a remorseless killing machine with the way they said her stories, and rumors that were floating about Fabletown had her sound like a seductress of mundies. Yet, none of them were actually true, they were exaggerations on the stories she had told them.

She looked to Wolfgang, in those strange, ethereal eyes of his, hoping he would believe her. Despite her tall tales and life of death, she had changed, much like Wolfgang. He must have understood her. Even though Lady could very much slip back to her old ways, her occupation here in Fabletown and her responsibilities to giving the people here an ear and, a responsibility she felt she should uphold, some flirtatious comments to those who need a little light in their day. Wolfgang must have understood. Their stories were very similar, but that was competing with the word of his friend and long-time deputy and some rumors to the word of some troublemaking hairstylist who occasionally said tall tales and truths interchangeably - as if it were second nature next to breathing.

DevVoid

" Alright, alright, look; I get it. You got hit, your reflex kicked in and you did what you had to. That's in the past now. What's important now is that you have to be careful it doesnt happen again. Not just because Fabletown could be at risk of being exposed, but because mundies have been increasing in their detective skills thanks to all these fancy new gadgets they keep inventing. I know, you got a history of killing, and so do I. Really, I get it. And maybe I was going a bit harsh on you. But, really; We both just want whats best for Fabletown. We can keep the mundies away, and accidents do happen, but just try to not tell those stories anymore, alright? The more fables know about it, the more the chances are that one of them tells it to a mundy. And when that happens, we all need to move to The Farm. I'm not saying its a bad place to go, but we dont want to go there if we dont have to. Now, I'll leave you to your regular schedule, but just keep in mind what we talked about, alright? " Wolfgang said, before he waved goodbye and disappeared again, teleporting into his office chair for a quick rest.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Michael watched Grim leave and sighed "don't worry about him, he has lived for a long time and he prefers to deal with this alone, but with luck he might speak to Raven, he loosens up around her" he said before turning back to look at Lara, "hmm, well if it isn't too much to ask would you mind working a similar job to Raven as well as running our advertising, me and Grim have always struggled with technology and advertising" he said chuckling slightly "oh and don't worry about the water, we can give you plenty" he added with a warm smile.
@LunarSilvally

Grim glanced up at Raven and chuckled lightly as he took the drink, "thank you Raven" he took a sip and then stood up still leaning against the wall, he sighed "I don't know what to do Raven, even with some help from Lara, I still don't think it will be enough, I haven't told Wings, but I have received letters and emails about how we are on our last chance, I can't get a loan because I still owe money from the last loan I took out, neither me or Wings earn any other money and I don't know what to do, if the bar closes me and Michael will be forced back to Heaven and Hell and we will probably be not allowed to return in these forms for a while, I don't want to leave Fabletown, it's nice here" he said looking down at his feet, he had drunk about half of the drink and usually that wouldn't be a problem but he wasn't in the right state of mind so it hit him harder than usual, he was already very drunk, he lent forward and rested his head on Raven's shoulder "I don't know what to do" he muttered.
@EmoKitty21

For some reason, Lady was believed. Oh, how glorious. Tension left her shoulders as she let out a huge sigh of relief. Thank goodness, she thought. She looked up at Wolfgang with appreciation and gratitude in her eyes. She wanted to give him a hug, being a huggy person herself, but he disappeared right after his explanation. Sighing, she shook her head clear of her thoughts and walked back outside, a new skip to her step. She walked up Ryan, checking in on his progress. "How you holding up? Did you make it?"

Meanwhile, Bundt had been dealing with all manners of issues, some that shouldn't even be going to his door. Sighing, he left his office and walked back to Wolfgang's office, seeing him at his office already. "How did it go? Were the rumors right? Also, I found some hilarious mishaps that really shouldn't have been taken to my door, but these were pretty funny, so I helped them out. Still though, I'm not their babysitter." He gave Wolfgang a very small stack of folders which were completed. Some folders had someone complaining about noise, while others were more bizarre and amusing: Parking their car sideways on their driveway, painting the streetlight's lamp red, and TPing someone's house with toilet paper and eggs.

While people in Fabletown were doing there thing, someone came extremely close to their little abode. A man, by the name of Adam, had been wandering about his city aimlessly when he came upon a road that seemed eerie. He followed it, his curiosity piqued, and found himself in a new place. How did he not know this was here? He got thirsty, so he walked up to a bar that said something about lions in its name and walked inside. Finding the place cozy, he walked up to the bar and waited for the waiter to give him a drink, unsuspecting of where he was. (@Red Gallade)

Last edited:
Lara was worries for Grim however before looking back to Michael. "Still though....I want to help him....so I will accept the job you offered me just now....as for advertising...I am very good at that since I am a photographer so putting up advertisements is a breeze for me....have you ever thought of renovating the bar a bit...a well presented bar is the first step....to attract customers back when you lost them...that way I can take pictures of the bar and make the advertisement....I can even show some examples of advertisements....I did in the past for previous bars....if you like to see it..." She said pulling out her laptop from her side bag. "I'll accept the job....so I can be able to help the bar....if that's ok...." She said. @Shadow_Pup

Manti heard the sound of someone enter his bar, although his hand remained on the cloth that cleaned the counter for a few minutes, once he was done he put the cloth away and moved to the newcomer's potion on the opposite side with a smile. "Hello sir, I thought today was gonna be quiet. Welcome to The Winged Lion, what'll your poison be for today?" He asked in a semi polite tone of voice.

Raven-
Raven had always liked working for Grim, she had done so for awhile now. Though she may not look it, and the fact that she worked in the bar, Raven had a lot more money then most thought she did. Leaning on the wall, Raven thought about her words carefully before she spoke. "Well Grim what if someone were to invest in the bar? You could get this place up and running with some repairs that you have been putting off, and you and Angelboi would have yourself a new business partner."
@Shadow_Pup

Ryan-
Ryan held the flower crown up to Lady. It was surprisingly well made for it not taking it long to do so. "Yeah I have finished, so what were you and lover boy doing in there may I ask?" Ryan had a bit of a smirk when he asked. He loved to tease Lady as she does him all the time. "Also what is this I hear about you and some mundie's parents?"

Fenris opened his eyes slowly. Where was he? What had happened? Suddenly he rembembered. Getting hit by that car, then losing consciousness. He realised he was still on the sidewalk. Had no one noticed him or had no one cared?
"How did I get knocked out?" Fenris wondered. "I'm the biggest wolf ever! It must've been the alcohol." He somehow manged to stand up and started walking back, covered in his own blood. He really needed another drink, and "The Dead End" was pretty close. When he finally reached the bar and opened the door, he said:
"Well, I guess I'm back. Another drink please," and then he took a seat.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim slapped himself once and sobered up, "wait, you would really invest in the bar, this is great, Raven I could kiss you" he said giving her a small hug and heading back into the bar, Michael nodded "the job is yours then" he said before turning to see Grim. Grim was in a much better mood, "right then, let's think about renovations" he said, Michael chuckled, "ok, well you and Raven talk about renovations, Lara you think about the best options for advertising and I will deal with our blood soaked friend over here" he said before walking over to Fenris and handing him a drink, "well Fenris care to inform me what happened". Grim sat at a table and waited for Raven.
@LunarSilvally @EmoKitty21 @CrazyWolf

Lara gave a gentle smile. "Of course....I'll get to it right away...so leave everything to me..." She said before excusing herself to a table in the bar as she sat down opening her laptop then her notebook as she looked through most of the advertisements she completed to get some ideas. She tapped her Lead pencil on the table thinking for the moment before an idea hit her as she opened her notebook and jotted down important notes and ideas. She looked to Grim in the distance seeing that he was alright but would ask herself later if he really was alright. She looked at her watch then outside as she knew JC would be done soon but she wasn't in a rush. She received a text on her phone from an unknown number as she read it as she quickly became uncomfortable by the text. She managed to smile to herself before putting her phone down pretending not to read it as she continued to write down notes. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Leaning back in his chair with his legs propped up on the desk, Wolfgang took a look at these completed folders. Unsuprisingly, they really were some ridiculous cases. Putting the folders back on the table, Wolfgang crossed one leg over the other and spoke up. " Well, it went well, I suppose. It wasn't much intentional as it was just instinct from Lady's perspective since the car crashed into her, though she now knows to lay off the storytelling of killing mundies. Though, I'm still kinda worried. I mean, what are the chances a mundy finds out about our little area and wanders into one of the establishments? Would we just have to 'dispose' of him, if you catch my cold? "

After Fenris had finished his drink, which was very quickly, he said "I just got hit by a car, it's nothing serious. Don't know how I got knocked out by that though. I'll be fine in like an hour." Fenris probably would be fine, since even though he didn't have regeneration-powers his wounds seemed to heal faster than normal. "By the way, who are you? You look like you have overnatural powers. Might you be an angel or something?"

Last edited:
Raven-
Raven went back inside, she had a went to her car, and grabbed her laptop case. With precise steps, she made her way to the table that Grim and Lara had seated themselves. When she took her own seat at their table, out came a very expensive looking laptop. It was a top of the line, that she used for work. With little time she was logged in, and had a couple of applications pulled up. "Hey Lara, do you think you can take some pictures of the bar for me. I need as many angles as you can get me." One of the apps that Raven opened was one called, design me. It was a way for people to plan out a renovation without the experience. "Ok Grim lets talk, and see where we get with the place. We need to come up with a way to bring in new customers, and bring back the ones that we lost. What if we brought in some live music. I am sure that with your powers, we can maybe bring in some oldies that people will love to see perform again. What we need is a way for the bar to stand out compared to others. Why would people want to come here instead of another place."

She looked to Raven. "Of course, I can take pictures of the bar....I have to upload them at the photo store once I have them so you can have them handy on you....so don't worry...but in the meantime...I can jolt down ideas I have for this bar to run again....maybe even entertainment...or a night club....you know...I want to help the best I can....I hope I am not being naive....here......" She said giving a gentle smile. @Shadow_Pup

~Bundt~

Bundt sat down on the chair across from Wolfgang comfortably, twiddling with his thumbs before taking a deep breath and meditating slightly. As soon as he heard Wolfgang set down the folders, his lips curled up into a smirk, almost as if he was fighting back a smile. But he had to smile, he couldn't fight it any longer. When told with the good news, Bundt nodded in gratitude. He has had a few talks with Lady as well. She seemed to be the kind of gal that did things without thinking sometimes, and her impulsiveness made her seem likeable and spontaneous, but also naive and dumb. He raised an eyebrow at the interesting phrase that was spoken last before leaning back. "Well, we can't prevent what hasn't happened, yet. Punishing someone for what they have yet to do is a crime, as well. We have no idea if this mundy would even do what I'm thinking he'll do. If given an option, I think he'll cave and make sure he doesn't spill the beans until way later. Given that, we'll have enough time to make sure this place is properly hidden with the right powers. Until then, we'll have to wait until this mundy does something that would get him in trouble. I don't like it, but that's what we'll have to deal with now."

~Lady~

Lady gave Ryan a playful slap at the shoulder with her hand after taking the flower crown and setting it aside on the table next to her. She giggled, but her playful nature fell flat when asked the serious question. She thought for a moment, then decided it was okay to tell him about the story. She trusted Ryan not to talk about it, right? She looked around, seeing that there was no one around, not even her workers, so she relaxed and talked. "Well, I was told not to say this, but I'll say it anyway. So, last year, I was minding my own business. I was crossing the road in my deer form, only to get run over. In reflex, I kicked out and killed the driver and passenger. Apparently, their son is a now 21-year-old, who is a journalist and is still on the run for real information as to why they died. Unlike my other kills, this one was accidental. I wouldn't go out there and kill, knowing that someone will find out and use their new fancy gizmos to figure out whoever killed them wasn't human." Her tone was quite hushed and she seemed pretty uppity about it still. She then attempted to dispel any rumors Ryan may here after he leaves her shop while she brushed his hair. "Others may say I was waiting for them all along, but I wouldn't get ran over, especially knowing that I don't bleed easy. If they ever get my DNA, that could spell disaster for me. I don't know what's in it, but I'm certain my DNA doesn't mirror that of a deer's."

Sighing, she took the hair in four large strands and began doing a complicated four-way french plait.

~Adam~

The human looked at the fairly strange human before him. Something was off. But he thought it was because he was thirsty, so he asked in a tired voice. "Gin, please. Had a rough day today." Then it struck him as odd. How did he never hear of this bar? He thought he had went to all the bars in New York. "When did this establishment open? I've never seen it before. Well, I've never seen this little town before either. You guys are pretty tucked away."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grim looked thoughtful, "the entertainment idea seems doable, I will have to pull some favors but I should be able to get a decent lineup. As for renovations, well most of the public part of the bar needs a good refurbish, windows could do with being replaced and the sign outside needs redoing. Michael can get a finer selection of drinks, I'll handle entertainment, Lara is on pictures and advertising and Raven you can play around with the refurbishment, I trust your judgement" he said before snapping his fingers and disappearing into smoke.

Michael looked at Fenris, "why yes, I am the Archangel Michael or Angel of Death, I am basically the heavenly equivalent of the Grim Reaper" he said simply, he glanced up at Griks words and looked pleased, "ah how exciting, this place is gonna be busy in no time" he said, before stopping for a second, he sensed a new life sign in town, a mundy but ignored them for now, it would probably not be an issue.

@LunarSilvally @EmoKitty21 @CrazyWolf

Raven-
Raven smiled, it seemed that she had free reign of the redesign. Since she was putting up the money, she decided to talk with angel boi about what she had in mind. Before she got up to go to the bar, she turned to Lara. "That will be fine. I have what I need for now. Just let me know when you have the pictures. It will help with the redesign. Let me know when you want to stary the advertising, I can give you all of the details that you will need. I can also get you in touch with someone who does a lot of art for it as well. I need to talk Angel boi, so let me know when you have the time to talk to me." With that Raven stood up with her laptop, and walked to the bar. She sat her laptop down and sat in the stool. "Hey Michael, come here. i wamt to talk to you about what I have in mind. Ole bag of bones, does nor mind what we do, but I want to bounce some ideas off of you first."

Ryan-
Ryan just giggled when Lady hit him. He was always in a playful mood, and it showed. That mood did not last long when Lady began to talk again. He was a bit upset about what was said, but he did not let it show. "Well please be more careful next time. If you want to cross the street make sure that no one is coming. Even mundy children know that you look both ways before you cross the street." Ryan had a small smirk on his face. He wanted to see how she would react to his playful banter.

"Gin it is." Manti said with a nod as he walked to the bottles behind him and grabbed one alongside a clean empty glass. "As for this place, I got it about six months ago, it's not much, but I figured it might be nice to run a little bar." He said as he began to pour the alcohol in to the glass and had it to him when it was half full. "As for being "tucked away."" He said as he handed the man his drink. "Let's just say there are those who cherish peace and quiet like myself."

She looked to Raven and smiled gently. "Of course, I'll keep in touch with you about them" she said before looking at her watch as she closed her laptop and put it away in her bag along with her notebook. "I love to stay longer but....I have to meet up with my friend....who will close her building soon for the day.....but I will stop by early tomorrow and Michael I'll accept the job you offered ok....by you guys....and oh....give my regards to Grim....and I hope he is doing ok...." She said and with that she left with a smile on her face to meet up with her friend JC as she ran to it to avoid being stopped by any weird people or creatures of any kind.

(Actually, I am going to change JC's char sheet so she won't be human anymore). @Shadow_Pup @EmoKitty21

DevVoid

" I didnt mean to do that before they learn, Bundt. " Wolfgang said, removing his feet from his desk and sitting normally, scooting with his chair closer. " I mean when we can't convince the mundy not to speak. I mean, we might be able to convince one of the witches creating glamours to create some sort of amnesia potion, so that's something. " Wolfgang said, thinking. Surely, even if a mundy found out, there must be some way to make them forget. Surely, killing couldnt be the only option to making sure they won't tell, right?

"Oh, I've heard about you." Fenris said. "You're the angel that stands the closest to God, right? The one who leads the fight against Satan?" Even though he had been chained up for hundreds of years, he still knew some things. Like that beer was good, or that not every music genre was good. "A beer please." Fenris ordered. Now he was craving for some beer, after thinking about it. "I'm probably an alcoholic at this point." He said quietly for himself.

~Bundt~

Bundt couldn't help but smirk a bit from Wolfgang's first sentence. Of course he knew, he just liked to flick crap at him. He thought for a moment and shrugged. "Despite my paranoia, I think we should just wait and see if we can't convince him to not speak about this place. I mean, unless he's that strange sense of 'let's teach humanity how to coexist with them fables', then I'm not sure. Granted, teaching mundies how to coexist with us is just asking for trouble if you ask me. May have its perks, but we are in hiding for a reason."

~Lady~

The deer woman just shrugged, as if she didn't already think that before. "Oh, yea, uh-huh. Right. As if fables weren't taught to look both ways after the invention of cars in 1885, you dork." She went back to plaiting Ryan's hair, smirking and shaking her head, which was pretty obvious by mirror facing them. Their bantering gave her a sense of relief and had de-stressed her a bit, as it really distracted her from what Wolfgang had said.

~Adam~

Adam nodded and smelled the gin. It was strong, he could tell. It assaulted his nostrils. He just smirked as Manti finished his piece and nodded. "Yea, I could use a bit of quiet myself. City life gets too much sometimes, especially if you live near the busy center of New York. God, it gets so noisy. I'm surprised I even sleep with all the random construction work and violence that happens where I'm at." He took a swig of the gin that was handed to him and he could already feel the effects. It made him slightly dizzy, but he quickly got over it. Man, he was such a light-weight. Or maybe the gin was just super strong or something. Then he got curious. "By the way, why is it called the Winged Lion?"

Manti gave a little smile and did his best to hold back a chuckle, lightweights for some reason seemed to amuse him, maybe it was the fact that being surrounded by alcohol--and sneaked a sip of booze from time to time-- that he simply compared his alcohol tolerance to others. The fable blinked when he was asked about the reason behind his choice of a bar name. "I've heard a lot of catchy bar names in my time and I wanted one that I'd see as fitting in my way. I thought adding 'lion' to the name because I like them for being proud and strong animals, kings of the animals, y'know? Then I thought about birds and how their wings allow them to take flight and live free, so... yeah." Manti explained with a shrug and went to grab his cloth and continue to clean the counter.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Michael waved goodbye to Lara before turning to Raven, "OK" he said. Grim then materialized again and Michael said "Grim, serve this gentleman will, he wants a beer, I'm going to talk to Raven real quick" he said before walking over and taking a seat, "Right then Raven, what did you want to show me" he said. Grim walked behind the bar and poured out a glass of beer before turning and handing it to Fenris, "So I see your back then" he said to him, looking at him before checking his phone as it buzzed, he had received a list of available artists, their were a lot of them in total, the entertainment was pretty much settled.
@EmoKitty21 @CrazyWolf

Adam nodded and took the information at face value, but couldn't help but feel like there was more to that. His journalist gut was telling him to press on the issue, but his other more primal gut told him to leave. But that only fueled his curiosity even more. He set the glass down and pushed it towards Manti and got up, putting down some money for the gin plus a tip. "Well, I'll be seeing you around then. Gonna go walk around and clear my head."

Then something hit him which caused him to stop. He's a bartender, right? He would hear strange rumors. He looked back at Manti and walked back over to him, leaning on the bar. "Hey, uh... Have you heard of a rumor of cars hitting deers, but the deers never bleed and it lives the perpetrators dead?"