• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Everyone who wants one can get an egg :) I only ask that you randomly generate what egg you get. And since we are using Salandits to find eggs, that the pokemon be able to come on land :p

So Asriel and Qin withdrew from the battle, letting Kaleb win. Asher and Finna are tracking Salandits to find eggs. Storm is trailing Qin and Asriel is looking for more pokemon. Kaleb is training.

Well, I tried to keep generating until I got no legendaries in the mix, and this is my first batch >~>

• Tropius
  • Bunnelby
  • Drampa
  • Ludicolo
  • Sliggoo
  • Skrelp

Attachments

• Screenshot (195).png
    Screenshot (195).png
    242.3 KB · Views: 27
:'| But I don't really like any of those >~>

I haven't even settled on my final team, though a few changes might be:
  1. Whimsicott > Lilligant
  2. Salazzle > Garchomp

Though I'm pretty sure the Aurelian boss had a Garchomp, so I don't really want to repeat, but it would fix the whole 'land traveling' Pokemon :?

Yeah, Swampert is insanely good for battling. Except against grass types.

After the egg, i decided i wanted to catch one more mon. I will randomize it.

Its going to be an ice type.

Bergmite! So in my next post, i will catch Bergmite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on Asher finding an Inkay wherever the group heads to next, but I'll wait until Skiddo hatches. Then if I catch anymore pokemon I'll make another trainer card which holds all the pokemon who are at the lab.

It'll be awesome with the whole group just having a bunch of baby pokemon following them around XD

I have so many plans ahead, it's actually crazy how hyped I am about this RP. I want to catch an Inkay, Geodude's not gonna be on Asher's team much longer, Asher and Finna ♥ ! I'm not even thinking about the original story line anymore XD. I don't know if everyone is thinking this way, or if I just have some serious issues I need to work out.
Anyhow........... when is that list getting put up for when pokemon evolve that need trade?

The Rp's definitely hyping, it's not even the 3rd day (RP time) and we've gone through 12+ pages of Posts.

On a side note, I think I might make a female character to balance the gender ratio's a bit more >~>
Probably make her Qin's sister or maybe a cousin. Well, I'll work out those details later :D